April 27, 2024, 11:58:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302802 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: January 24, 2009, 07:00:19 PM »

Another thought....

KC is a sociopath
Being a sociopath is something that cannot be cured
IMO If it can't be cured, then it's not somthing you learned or were taught
If not learned or taught...does that mean it's a person's genetic makeup and you were born that way?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1861 on: January 24, 2009, 07:01:47 PM »

when i was walkin in memphis...

soooooooo whats new on the george front TODAY? have been busy all day....

Hey.....Kim, I don't think I've seen any updates on George today..just recaps of yesterday..I did hear yesterday that he could get released as early as this afternoon but I would think that would be all over the news if he did....I'm cuious to see where he goes next.. If he's got any friends or relatives that he can stay with..I hope that's where he goes.

Did anyone hear whether or not Tim Miller visited him today ???

so ...no 72 hours ? hmmmm
wow.. are you KIDDING me? there is talk that TIM would VISIT geo?...wow..

I think the law is that he can be held UP to 72 hours but could be released as early as today.. It was either JVM or NG I heard that on last night...and I'm not sure where I heard about Tim Miller...here I think..but so much rumor has floated out there since Thursday night, I'm not sure what became of it...I had heard that NeJame & Tim were going to pay him a visit.
The Tim Miller and NaJame visiting George thing came from Russ who I guess is also Walter and Friday posting at WS?

afk..sry.....I think "Walter" was just a nick for Russ because he had an avi of
Walter Matthau ...but I didn't know he was "Friday" at WS....if / when he gets here, maybe he can fill us in on whether or not this visit is going to happen...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1862 on: January 24, 2009, 07:01:49 PM »

Someone(I really am sorry,I can't remember who but thank you)posted a PDF file called"WOW".I read in there about Casey having her so called seizure.In these docs,page 2559,Jessie says Casey was drinking very heavily the night before and she was sick all day and unresponsive.Reads like they took her to the hospital but there is nothing about what happened.This supposedly happened in November of 2007.Didn't Cindy claim this happened some other time(besides 11/07)?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: January 24, 2009, 07:02:11 PM »

Thanks for the reply, klaas.  I vaguely recall that line from the movie now.  It is an old movie, and yet it is very "modern" too.  I still watch parts of it when it comes on.  I thought maybe Casey had referred to it, but it is probably not her cup of tea.  Ha.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: January 24, 2009, 07:03:25 PM »

If Conway was there at the house, and Cindy said "hey, George has gone missing and he took his meds with him, a picture of the family, and has sent some suicidal messages", sure. I totally see how Conway has a duty to report it. She could have surely picked up the phone, though.  Anybody can report a suicide threat, a missing person, etc.. (Maybe Cindy figured Conway could get the job done faster than she could have?)

i dont know. did you hear her voice in the background of the 911 call? she didnt sound very upset, she sounded annoyed.

Yes, I think somebody on NG last night said she was angry.. at first worried, but second, angry. 

I don't know why Cindy would have been angry with him.  Maybe because it was causing her an inconvenience, having to deal with it? Or because it disgusted her that he would attempt to do such a thing? (I think it was so insensitive of her to ask George - especially having acknowledged that he was depressed- to buy jewelry for Caylee to have at her funeral.  Couldn't she have done this herself?). Maybe Cindy was angry because he was being "weak", and she doesn't like that in anyone, much less a man, and much less the man she's married to. (Although from what we can tell, she should be used to that).  But I do know from experience that people are often angry at those who have either attempted suicide, or who have actually done it.  (I have a very close family member who tried to kill herself at least twice.  This was over 10 years ago, and it still makes her children angry to think about it).

I know from experience, too, that this is simply the standard response.

It's exactly like the way a mother will be worried and anxious, when her child comes home late, and then furious when he actually comes in the door, because he caused her all that anxiety and pain. 

Did Cindy actually say she hates "weakness"? I don't think I saw that part.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: January 24, 2009, 07:04:45 PM »

Karma, it is a wonder Baez is not all over the "seizure" story, since seizures might indicate some kind of brain malfunction.  I wonder if Casey will be tested for brain tumors and such?  I also wonder if she might have faked a seizure.  BTW, isn't it odd that Cindy, a trained nurse, did not acknowledge that Casey was pregnant until Casey finally told her in the last six weeks?  Does that mean Casey had no prenatal care until then?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: January 24, 2009, 07:06:48 PM »

Karma, it is a wonder Baez is not all over the "seizure" story, since seizures might indicate some kind of brain malfunction.  I wonder if Casey will be tested for brain tumors and such?  I also wonder if she might have faked a seizure.  BTW, isn't it odd that Cindy, a trained nurse, did not acknowledge that Casey was pregnant until Casey finally told her in the last six weeks?  Does that mean Casey had no prenatal care until then?

This may be part of what Baez is talking about when he says we don't know all of the story yet and that it will come out in the trial...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: January 24, 2009, 07:07:39 PM »

someone asked about this earlier

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

Thanks JuJu....WOW I think that's a big mistake, but they didn't ask me
Laptop does not equal internet connection.  Jails do not allow internet access.  I am assuming that all cell phones need to be left when entering, which would elimate the possibility of connecting to the internet thru any type of blackberry device.  Look at  the attorney's laptop as just a place to store notes.

It would be VERY SIMPLE to download the videos the PI took to get directions and then play them for KC to tell them where to go.  I personally believe there was something very chilling about him taking that computer and wanting it so badly in the jail.  I said that when he talked about the motion to get it allowed and I do believe it had something to do with where the body was.

You don't have to be on line to read ANYTHING which has been posted online and you don't have to be online to write emails. They can be sent later when there is an anonymous wi-fi connection.  Don't be fooled by no internet access.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: January 24, 2009, 07:09:23 PM »

I have no problem talking about ANYTHING that might relate to the case.  This is a discussion forum, and all kinds of topics can and do come up. 

I agree
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: January 24, 2009, 07:11:44 PM »

I can understand people being angry with those who attempt or commit suicide.  It is the ultimate betrayal, in a way.  And it is a terrible thing to do to family and friends who have to live with the aftermath.  I know a woman who came home from work, opened her garage door and saw her husband hanging there.  She was angry for a long time that he did such a thing and knew she would find him.  It is a tragic situation all around when someone becomes that depressed.  Many times the person seems quite happy in the days or hours before the action is taken.  One lady in our school district drove her children to school, did her usual volunteer work at the school, had lunch with the kids in the cafeteria, then went home and pulled into her garage, kept the ignition running, closed the door and died there.  People were so stunned.  Who can understand the mind of a truly depressed, suicidal person?  The thing is that George will have to be very closely watched now.  How can he go through the trial if he is so low?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1870 on: January 24, 2009, 07:12:12 PM »

Hey.....Kim, I don't think I've seen any updates on George today..just recaps of yesterday..I did hear yesterday that he could get released as early as this afternoon but I would think that would be all over the news if he did....I'm cuious to see where he goes next.. If he's got any friends or relatives that he can stay with..I hope that's where he goes.

I think the law is that he can be held UP to 72 hours but could be released as early as today.. It was either JVM or NG I heard that on last night...and I'm not sure where I heard about Tim Miller...here I think..but so much rumor has floated out there since Thursday night, I'm not sure what became of it...I had heard that NeJame & Tim were going to pay him a visit.
The Tim Miller and NaJame visiting George thing came from Russ who I guess is also Walter and Friday posting at WS?

afk..sry.....I think "Walter" was just a nick for Russ because he had an avi of
Walter Matthau ...but I didn't know he was "Friday" at WS....if / when he gets here, maybe he can fill us in on whether or not this visit is going to happen...
Ahh,I understand about the Walter name now.The"Friday aka Russ"thing was posted a few time late thursday night.Right when Russ was posting that he was getting info and getting it to us,Friday was posting about how much Tim liked George and was going to visit him with NaJame(Friday was posting this at WS and someone here was copying Friday's posts to SM)

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1871 on: January 24, 2009, 07:12:26 PM »

I have no problem talking about ANYTHING that might relate to the case.  This is a discussion forum, and all kinds of topics can and do come up. 
I'm with you on that Hudsunn.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1872 on: January 24, 2009, 07:12:58 PM »

Casey dated them to spite Cindy...Cindy did not like Casey dating hispanics.  Again, my apologies if I startled anyone with my sarcasm...I was NOT dissing hispanics.

I admit I was taken back at first but since it came from you I knew what ya meant. 

I truly wonder if Cindy hates Hispanics. The only person we have heard this from is Kio...who heard it from KC... who LIES! KC may not have wanted Kio over when her mom was there because Cindy may have tried to make KC look bad.
The only reason I would believe Kio is that she could go to the house when George was home, but not if Cindy was at home. That I is why I tend to believe would be true. I grew up with a friend who's mom was predjudice against anyone other than white people. The dad not so much. So we (me and Filipino friends) could all go play at her house if her dad was home, but if mom came home our other friends had to leave. Sad but true.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1873 on: January 24, 2009, 07:15:37 PM »

thx elvis   SS.. i hope someone here can give me a link to where it might be discussed.. rumour OR truth..Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1874 on: January 24, 2009, 07:17:26 PM »

Hi Hudsunn
I have wondered the same thing.In the images that were posted a while back with Cindy and Casey at brother Rick's wedding,it is soooo obvious Casey is pregnant.I just think Cindy was doing what she usually did when it came to Casey:close her eyes real tight and you won't see what is smack in front of your eyes"and deny,deny,deny if you are forced to look.

Karma Is Coming

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: January 24, 2009, 07:17:36 PM »

I agree completely....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: January 24, 2009, 07:19:47 PM »

I'm with you on that Hudsunn.
Me too Hudsunn and No Rose. I try to stay on topic, but I tend to ramble on incessantly. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1877 on: January 24, 2009, 07:22:27 PM »

Ooppss,got carried away on my Cindy tangent and forgot to answer this bolded above.
I think Casey was getting prenatal care but I don't think Cindy knew about it.In the last doc dump,Cindy's work employee's said Casey came to see Cindy at work,Casey had on a long coat in the middle of summer(to hide the pregnancy I'm sure).......But they could still tell Casey was pregnant.I don't know.....maybe Cindy really did know but didn't want everyone to know she knew.That way she wouldn't have to deal with anyone questioning her perfect family life.

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: January 24, 2009, 07:23:11 PM »

thx elvis   SS.. i hope someone here can give me a link to where it might be discussed.. rumour OR truth..Smile
HeyKim, I believe it came from a post someone made that was from nykatie or something like that. This katie (or whatever her name is) posted that she had "inside" info that Tim was taking a noon flight to be with George on Friday. That's all I remember about this.  Hope it helps.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1879 on: January 24, 2009, 07:24:58 PM »

Thanks for the reply, klaas.  I vaguely recall that line from the movie now.  It is an old movie, and yet it is very "modern" too.  I still watch parts of it when it comes on.  I thought maybe Casey had referred to it, but it is probably not her cup of tea.  Ha.

No, I think DD would be a little tame for KC... I'm not one for "chick flicks" but I really enjoy the movie..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.