April 26, 2024, 05:05:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302563 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: January 24, 2009, 07:25:49 PM »

Someone(I really am sorry,I can't remember who but thank you)posted a PDF file called"WOW".I read in there about Casey having her so called seizure.In these docs,page 2559,Jessie says Casey was drinking very heavily the night before and she was sick all day and unresponsive.Reads like they took her to the hospital but there is nothing about what happened.This supposedly happened in November of 2007.Didn't Cindy claim this happened some other time(besides 11/07)?

Yeah, I posted this document. I called it "WOW" because for me it was a really interesting document released by LE, because of the black-covered text about the Pleseas, the detailed phone records, and the seizure thing. I think this was the same seizure incident noted by Cindy, but I am not 100% sure. Anyone?
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: January 24, 2009, 07:28:25 PM »

Casey dated them to spite Cindy...Cindy did not like Casey dating hispanics.  Again, my apologies if I startled anyone with my sarcasm...I was NOT dissing hispanics.

I admit I was taken back at first but since it came from you I knew what ya meant. 

I truly wonder if Cindy hates Hispanics. The only person we have heard this from is Kio...who heard it from KC... who LIES! KC may not have wanted Kio over when her mom was there because Cindy may have tried to make KC look bad.

This is exactly what I thought when I read Kio's statement!  We don't have anyone else making the same type of statements about Cindy.  We also don't have any statements about what Cindy thought about Ricardo, or any of the other Latino guys that Casey dated.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1882 on: January 24, 2009, 07:28:35 PM »

I am filing a motion to the Board of Higher Monkeys that this topic needs to be changed to 'Lock on page 500' 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1883 on: January 24, 2009, 07:28:48 PM »

when i was walkin in memphis...

soooooooo whats new on the george front TODAY? have been busy all day....

Hey.....Kim, I don't think I've seen any updates on George today..just recaps of yesterday..I did hear yesterday that he could get released as early as this afternoon but I would think that would be all over the news if he did....I'm cuious to see where he goes next.. If he's got any friends or relatives that he can stay with..I hope that's where he goes.

Did anyone hear whether or not Tim Miller visited him today ???

so ...no 72 hours ? hmmmm
wow.. are you KIDDING me? there is talk that TIM would VISIT geo?...wow..

I think the law is that he can be held UP to 72 hours but could be released as early as today.. It was either JVM or NG I heard that on last night...and I'm not sure where I heard about Tim Miller...here I think..but so much rumor has floated out there since Thursday night, I'm not sure what became of it...I had heard that NeJame & Tim were going to pay him a visit.

thx elvis   SS.. i hope someone here can give me a link to where it might be discussed.. rumour OR truth..Smile

You'd have to look back to Thursday nights stuff when this all first happened...I think it's on the previous thread...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1884 on: January 24, 2009, 07:29:53 PM »

just came back and saw this pic referenced re caseys facebook. i dont know where the picture is from (am curious if anyone knows.) just an odd coincidence as this is my fave song, here its sung by john cale, written by leonard cohen in 84:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEOZLQ3d1FI&NR=1

cohens lyrics have always hit me hard,

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: January 24, 2009, 07:30:49 PM »

Nut.......

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1886 on: January 24, 2009, 07:31:53 PM »

Someone(I really am sorry,I can't remember who but thank you)posted a PDF file called"WOW".I read in there about Casey having her so called seizure.In these docs,page 2559,Jessie says Casey was drinking very heavily the night before and she was sick all day and unresponsive.Reads like they took her to the hospital but there is nothing about what happened.This supposedly happened in November of 2007.Didn't Cindy claim this happened some other time(besides 11/07)?

Yeah, I posted this document. I called it "WOW" because for me it was a really interesting document released by LE, because of the black-covered text about the Pleseas, the detailed phone records, and the seizure thing. I think this was the same seizure incident noted by Cindy, but I am not 100% sure. Anyone?
Thank you RMCalo
I think some of the black covered text was the name and location of the nursing home GreatGrampa is at.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: January 24, 2009, 07:33:48 PM »

I have no problem talking about ANYTHING that might relate to the case.  This is a discussion forum, and all kinds of topics can and do come up. 

I agree

Excuse me...Has someone here said that any of the topics Karma mentioned cannot be discussed here? My recall says that isn't so..What,because some are uncomfortable with some subjects and voice their opinions about it all of a sudden it means it's a Verboten topic?If talking about incest,suicide,etc is your taste of topic,I say go for it!On saying that,be grown up enough to realize that if you get flak about it,it's just someone elses opinions which are just as valuable as what you think yours is.Wild speculations and inuendo's don't make a topic true no matter how many pages it fills but hey,if it floats your boat,have at it!!! I can jump right over post and do it often.It's a knack I picked up really quick!! If I don't see any valid truth to the topic,it's wasting my time and that's something I despise doing..Too bad we just can't stick to the truth and discuss what we know to be true but whatever..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: January 24, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »

I have no problem talking about ANYTHING that might relate to the case.  This is a discussion forum, and all kinds of topics can and do come up. 
I'm with you on that Hudsunn.
Me too Hudsunn and No Rose. I try to stay on topic, but I tend to ramble on incessantly. 

I'm sorry but I think the "occasional" off topic banter is OK. As long as it doesn't get carried away. It is the reason I love this site so much, it keeps it interesting and a little personal for me. I understand, and respect, others may not feel or appreciate that, but I'm just speaking for myself. I CHOSE Scared Monkeys over other sites, I really did! I love this site, and left another site for this site (no, not the WS site!). I just felt the need to say that. I apologize for all the times I go O/T, but sometimes I can't help it. This thread is FOR CAYLEE, and I understand and respect that because CAYLEE is the only reason I ended up here. I am sure though that the A's sometimes talk about things other than Caylee, though I'm sure it's hard VERY for them. I don't know that for a fact of course, I'm just guessing again. I really do love this site and respect everyone here! The most important thing for me, regardless of what gets talked about in this thread, is for Caylee Anthony to get the JUSTICE she deserves!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: January 24, 2009, 07:35:12 PM »

just came back and saw this pic referenced re caseys facebook. i dont know where the picture is from (am curious if anyone knows.) just an odd coincidence as this is my fave song, here its sung by john cale, written by leonard cohen in 84:

I love this song.  It always makes me cry.  I can't imagine someone as cold as Casey liking it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: January 24, 2009, 07:36:32 PM »

One of my favorites.I have it by Jeff Buckley.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: January 24, 2009, 07:37:04 PM »

I love this song.  It always makes me cry.  I can't imagine someone as cold as Casey liking it.

it always makes me cry too. believe me the last thing i want is to have anything in common with the slore.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: January 24, 2009, 07:39:30 PM »

it always makes me cry too. believe me the last thing i want is to have anything in common with the slore.

All I'm thinking about is Shrek and donkey!!!

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: January 24, 2009, 07:40:12 PM »

I love Shrek and Donkey!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: January 24, 2009, 07:41:17 PM »

I love Shrek and Donkey!

Me toooooooooooooooooooo Pixie!!!!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: January 24, 2009, 07:41:20 PM »

One of my favorites.I have it by Jeff Buckley.

im listening to his version right now. Very Happy

i wonder if what attracted her was just this verse:

Maybe there's a God above
And all I ever learned from love
Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you
It's not a cry you can hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
it's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1896 on: January 24, 2009, 07:43:25 PM »

I think that she most likely was attracted to the song because someone she dated liked it.  Although, that verse does seem to fit. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: January 24, 2009, 07:47:07 PM »

I can understand people being angry with those who attempt or commit suicide.  It is the ultimate betrayal, in a way.  And it is a terrible thing to do to family and friends who have to live with the aftermath.  I know a woman who came home from work, opened her garage door and saw her husband hanging there.  She was angry for a long time that he did such a thing and knew she would find him.  It is a tragic situation all around when someone becomes that depressed.  Many times the person seems quite happy in the days or hours before the action is taken.  One lady in our school district drove her children to school, did her usual volunteer work at the school, had lunch with the kids in the cafeteria, then went home and pulled into her garage, kept the ignition running, closed the door and died there.  People were so stunned.  Who can understand the mind of a truly depressed, suicidal person?  The thing is that George will have to be very closely watched now.  How can he go through the trial if he is so low?

What about a family member who cannot pick themselves up and get their life together and for over 20 years has always "used" the excuse they are going to commit suicide?  After about 23 years of those threats what do you do?  Tell ya what I did, I yelled at them at the top of my lungs that I was "TIRED" of the threats, if they were going to go it do it OR get help now cause I am finished with them.  End of story.  I know it sounds awful but after that many years of living in fear and coddling them to keep them from doing something like that a person gets fed up with the threats and puts a halt to it because it is destroying your life along with theirs.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: January 24, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »

someone asked about this earlier

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

Thanks JuJu....WOW I think that's a big mistake, but they didn't ask me
Laptop does not equal internet connection.  Jails do not allow internet access.  I am assuming that all cell phones need to be left when entering, which would elimate the possibility of connecting to the internet thru any type of blackberry device.  Look at  the attorney's laptop as just a place to store notes.

I was thinking they might connect to someone's WiFi......but your post sounds more realistic!!4

I just had an OMG moment!!!  Do you think Baez will take the crime scene photos in for Casey to see?

I hope not.  I really hope that he would not do that, but if the pictures were on disk and he is not technically copying them to another computer but only to his laptop for the supposed secured web site, then Casey could view those photos without them being copied and Baez would still be following the court order!  OMG.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1899 on: January 24, 2009, 07:47:46 PM »

I agree

Excuse me...Has someone here said that any of the topics Karma mentioned cannot be discussed here? My recall says that isn't so..What,because some are uncomfortable with some subjects and voice their opinions about it all of a sudden it means it's a Verboten topic?If talking about incest,suicide,etc is your taste of topic,I say go for it!On saying that,be grown up enough to realize that if you get flak about it,it's just someone elses opinions which are just as valuable as what you think yours is.Wild speculations and inuendo's don't make a topic true no matter how many pages it fills but hey,if it floats your boat,have at it!!! I can jump right over post and do it often.It's a knack I picked up really quick!! If I don't see any valid truth to the topic,it's wasting my time and that's something I despise doing..Too bad we just can't stick to the truth and discuss what we know to be true but whatever..jmo
I'm sorry Tater, I truly am confused. Please help me. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.