March 28, 2024, 07:40:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 300956 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: January 24, 2009, 08:16:06 PM »

I can understand people being angry with those who attempt or commit suicide.  It is the ultimate betrayal, in a way.  And it is a terrible thing to do to family and friends who have to live with the aftermath.  I know a woman who came home from work, opened her garage door and saw her husband hanging there.  She was angry for a long time that he did such a thing and knew she would find him.  It is a tragic situation all around when someone becomes that depressed.  Many times the person seems quite happy in the days or hours before the action is taken.  One lady in our school district drove her children to school, did her usual volunteer work at the school, had lunch with the kids in the cafeteria, then went home and pulled into her garage, kept the ignition running, closed the door and died there.  People were so stunned.  Who can understand the mind of a truly depressed, suicidal person?  The thing is that George will have to be very closely watched now.  How can he go through the trial if he is so low?

What about a family member who cannot pick themselves up and get their life together and for over 20 years has always "used" the excuse they are going to commit suicide?  After about 23 years of those threats what do you do?  Tell ya what I did, I yelled at them at the top of my lungs that I was "TIRED" of the threats, if they were going to go it do it OR get help now cause I am finished with them.  End of story.  I know it sounds awful but after that many years of living in fear and coddling them to keep them from doing something like that a person gets fed up with the threats and puts a halt to it because it is destroying your life along with theirs.

I have a girlfriend who started the "I am going to commit suicide" routine in high school  Every time something didn't go the way she wanted, it was the old suicide routine.  Then in her late 20s, she lost her only son in a car accident and everyone just knew she would commit suicide shortly. About 5 times a year, she would call me saying she didn't want to live, she wanted to be with her son.  I would drive a couple of hours to get her, and either sit with her or take her to a hospital for help because I could not imagine such pain.

That went on for a few years, and then one night about 2:00 in the morning she called and I was totally exhausted from work, my own divorce and other things in my life and I just lost it. I told her to go ahead and do it. I told her I was so d*mnned tired of running to help her and that I wasn't coming anymore. If she wanted to do, by gawd, stop talking about it and just do it and I hung up on her.  She called 3 more of our friends, and I guess everyone was having the same bad day as everyone told her almost the same thing and to go ahead. NO ONE called the police or went after her.

She checked herself into the hospital and they would not give her any drugs or anything and she left and went home. Something happened because of that, as she to this day has never threatened suicide again and that has been many years. In psychology, they used to teach that once someone threatens suicide, they will eventually do it, so to placitate them, but now they know in some cases that simply is not true.

We have talked about it many times since that night and evidently she finally came to realize that she used her pain, as an excuse to get not only sympathy, but company. She used it for manipulation of others who cared for her. She was lonely, but could not reach out besides with her suicide attempts.  

Yes, it could have ended differently if she had been drinking too heavily or on drugs, but that is a chance sometimes which pays off if it is only being used to manipulate others.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: January 24, 2009, 08:16:07 PM »

someone asked about this earlier

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

Thanks JuJu....WOW I think that's a big mistake, but they didn't ask me
Laptop does not equal internet connection.  Jails do not allow internet access.  I am assuming that all cell phones need to be left when entering, which would elimate the possibility of connecting to the internet thru any type of blackberry device.  Look at  the attorney's laptop as just a place to store notes.

I was thinking they might connect to someone's WiFi......but your post sounds more realistic!!4

I just had an OMG moment!!!  Do you think Baez will take the crime scene photos in for Casey to see?

I hope not.  I really hope that he would not do that, but if the pictures were on disk and he is not technically copying them to another computer but only to his laptop for the supposed secured web site, then Casey could view those photos without them being copied and Baez would still be following the court order!  OMG.

He probably would take them and I don't think the photos of the crime scene or autopsy would bother KC in the least. I believe it wouldn't be against the court order as he is showing his client aka murder the crime scene. If he took a disc on his laptop and showed the media or sold the pics, then it would be against the court order. IDK JSM is dumb monkey tonight!

I have a feeling KC would LOVE to see her handiwork again and again. That is so sick
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: January 24, 2009, 08:16:24 PM »

Good night, Monkeys!

Goodnight Pixie! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1923 on: January 24, 2009, 08:16:28 PM »

JSM:  You are NEVER  a dumb monkey!  I enjoy all your posts and in fact feel that I do not have to sign in most times because of all the smart monkeys we have, you included, and everyone answers my questions before I even have time to post the question!  So, JSM, you are NEVER a dumb monkey!

Thanks Jaggard. I have been truly confused the last two days. I don't like it when the monkeys fight. Why don't you sign in? Please do. I usually make jokes, and really like the monkeys that post tidbits of info. That always makes my day. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: January 24, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »

I am filing a motion to the Board of Higher Monkeys that this topic needs to be changed to 'Lock on page 500' 

Hello monkeys

this is O/T but it's been many years since I've seen the show with Tinkerbell does she make it through the lock

monkey hugs

Peter let her out of the drawer. 
Who's Peter? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1925 on: January 24, 2009, 08:17:44 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

Laptop does not equal internet connection.  Jails do not allow internet access.  I am assuming that all cell phones need to be left when entering, which would elimate the possibility of connecting to the internet thru any type of blackberry device.  Look at  the attorney's laptop as just a place to store notes.

I was thinking they might connect to someone's WiFi......but your post sounds more realistic!!4

I just had an OMG moment!!!  Do you think Baez will take the crime scene photos in for Casey to see?

I hope not.  I really hope that he would not do that, but if the pictures were on disk and he is not technically copying them to another computer but only to his laptop for the supposed secured web site, then Casey could view those photos without them being copied and Baez would still be following the court order!  OMG.

He probably would take them and I don't think the photos of the crime scene or autopsy would bother KC in the least. I believe it wouldn't be against the court order as he is showing his client aka murder the crime scene. If he took a disc on his laptop and showed the media or sold the pics, then it would be against the court order. IDK JSM is dumb monkey tonight!

Perhaps you weren't bitten hard enough earlier?   
I'm so confused tonight. Sorry Blurry, the bite did hurt!   

Not trying to keep poking at you, so I'll drop it.  But you are a smart monkey, and confused doesn't equal dumb.  When I don't understand something, I often skip it, because I am a lazy monkey.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1926 on: January 24, 2009, 08:18:01 PM »

I had a feeling you would know the answer to that one...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: January 24, 2009, 08:19:47 PM »

JSM...Peter Pan. 
I wonder if we will get any clues from Boo thi evening?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1928 on: January 24, 2009, 08:20:20 PM »

O/T, posted on Elvis thread (time sensitive).
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: January 24, 2009, 08:20:54 PM »

I have a feeling KC would LOVE to see her handiwork again and again. That is so sick
Me too Leslee, me too. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: January 24, 2009, 08:21:04 PM »

JSM...Peter Pan. 

Can't type.Meant this evening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: January 24, 2009, 08:23:03 PM »

Perhaps you weren't bitten hard enough earlier?   
I'm so confused tonight. Sorry Blurry, the bite did hurt!   

Not trying to keep poking at you, so I'll drop it.  But you are a smart monkey, and confused doesn't equal dumb.  When I don't understand something, I often skip it, because I am a lazy monkey.
  You're not a lazy monkey but a smart monkey. I'm about to be a lazy monkey and go watch skating on TV. It is my Super Bowl this weekend! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: January 24, 2009, 08:23:35 PM »

I am filing a motion to the Board of Higher Monkeys that this topic needs to be changed to 'Lock on page 500' 

Hello monkeys

this is O/T but it's been many years since I've seen the show with Tinkerbell does she make it through the lock

monkey hugs

Who's Peter? TIA JSM

Peter Pan

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: January 24, 2009, 08:24:09 PM »

I can understand people being angry with those who attempt or commit suicide.  It is the ultimate betrayal, in a way.  And it is a terrible thing to do to family and friends who have to live with the aftermath.  I know a woman who came home from work, opened her garage door and saw her husband hanging there.  She was angry for a long time that he did such a thing and knew she would find him.  It is a tragic situation all around when someone becomes that depressed.  Many times the person seems quite happy in the days or hours before the action is taken.  One lady in our school district drove her children to school, did her usual volunteer work at the school, had lunch with the kids in the cafeteria, then went home and pulled into her garage, kept the ignition running, closed the door and died there.  People were so stunned.  Who can understand the mind of a truly depressed, suicidal person?  The thing is that George will have to be very closely watched now.  How can he go through the trial if he is so low?

What about a family member who cannot pick themselves up and get their life together and for over 20 years has always "used" the excuse they are going to commit suicide?  After about 23 years of those threats what do you do?  Tell ya what I did, I yelled at them at the top of my lungs that I was "TIRED" of the threats, if they were going to go it do it OR get help now cause I am finished with them.  End of story.  I know it sounds awful but after that many years of living in fear and coddling them to keep them from doing something like that a person gets fed up with the threats and puts a halt to it because it is destroying your life along with theirs.

I have a girlfriend who started the "I am going to commit suicide" routine in high school  Every time something didn't go the way she wanted, it was the old suicide routine.  Then in her late 20s, she lost her only son in a car accident and everyone just knew she would commit suicide shortly. About 5 times a year, she would call me saying she didn't want to live, she wanted to be with her son.  I would drive a couple of hours to get her, and either sit with her or take her to a hospital for help because I could not imagine such pain.

That went on for a few years, and then one night about 2:00 in the morning she called and I was totally exhausted from work, my own divorce and other things in my life and I just lost it. I told her to go ahead and do it. I told her I was so d*mnned tired of running to help her and that I wasn't coming anymore. If she wanted to do, by gawd, stop talking about it and just do it and I hung up on her.  She called 3 more of our friends, and I guess everyone was having the same bad day as everyone told her almost the same thing and to go ahead. NO ONE called the police or went after her.

She checked herself into the hospital and they would not give her any drugs or anything and she left and went home. Something happened because of that, as she to this day has never threatened suicide again and that has been many years. In psychology, they used to teach that once someone threatens suicide, they will eventually do it, so to placitate them, but now they know in some cases that simply is not true.

We have talked about it many times since that night and evidently she finally came to realize that she used her pain, as an excuse to get not only sympathy, but company. She used it for manipulation of others who cared for her. She was lonely, but could not reach out besides with her suicide attempts.  

Yes, it could have ended differently if she had been drinking too heavily or on drugs, but that is a chance sometimes which pays off if it is only being used to manipulate others.

I'm glad she did not go through with it, and that it turned out "ok". The truth is no one really knows what someone might do or what is "really" going through their minds, untimately it is up to the individual who is going through whatever they are going through. Everyone else can only do "so much" to help those who are having difficulties. We can only try our best to help them, but they make the ultimate decision.
I am just so glad for your friend that she realized what she was doing. You are so right, the outcome could have been so different. The truth is, we just don't know!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: January 24, 2009, 08:24:34 PM »

OMG is right!  And I wouldn't put it past him.................but not sure what if anything it would accomplish. But something that has bugs me is Conway said HE SAW them!  WHY? As I understood it only people involved with the DEFENSE were going to be allow to see them?  I would think this would be a violation of the order?  Did anyone read that??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: January 24, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »

Question...If Casey gets sent to prison,will she be afforded all the luxuries she is getting now? I mean can she order these foods and things like she is doing now?I really just don't know much about prison life..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: January 24, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »

JSM...Peter Pan. 
Thanks Trimm. I only remember the movie waaayyy back when I was a kid and I like the ride they had back in the day at Disney World.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: January 24, 2009, 08:26:09 PM »

Hello monkeys

monkey hugs

Who's Peter? TIA JSM

Peter Pan

Thanks Klaas. I didn't even think about Peter PAN. I was thinking Peter Brady. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: January 24, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »

Question...If Casey gets sent to prison,will she be afforded all the luxuries she is getting now? I mean can she order these foods and things like she is doing now?I really just don't know much about prison life..
Yes if she is in general population, I don't believe she will get pop tarts on Death Row.  Not sure though. JSM

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: January 24, 2009, 08:28:02 PM »

I don't know either Tater, but I hope the answer is NO!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.