May 28, 2024, 07:10:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297296 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: January 23, 2009, 06:28:50 AM »

The news on George reminds me of the taking the gun away from his vehicle the day after he bought it. I think we all have discussed this before how it seemed something like this might happen.

Good going Casey.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: January 23, 2009, 06:29:05 AM »

Morning Monkeys...Coffee is ready!
BTW, I got the info for my 1st post on www.cfnews13.com

Good morning 3babies and Trim -- What a way to wake up here.  I have worried that George would do this, I do hope he is okay.

I'm with you Pooky.I have always thought he would be the one to do harm to himself.
Wonder what the note said?
[/quote

Trimm, your little doxie looks just like mine!  So cute and adorable. 
I wonder what KC's response will be and if Bozo will have a statement to make?

Thank you.He's my little Digger.
I'm curious about KC's reaction also.I'm sure we'll here from Baez if he thinks he can benefit himself.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: January 23, 2009, 06:29:15 AM »

good morning monkey mateys, please dont try to catch me up.  After tuesday I have a week off work and will read up.  Big holidays here, Australia day weekend, and the end of the school holidays, they all go back on tuesday.  Then I will lurk in here to catch up.  just wanted to pop in and say hello, if thats OK.

Good Morning Lucinda! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: January 23, 2009, 06:31:43 AM »

Unbelievable news to wake up to.

oh gosh, what is it?  I want to know

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: January 23, 2009, 06:32:34 AM »

good morning monkey mateys, please dont try to catch me up.  After tuesday I have a week off work and will read up.  Big holidays here, Australia day weekend, and the end of the school holidays, they all go back on tuesday.  Then I will lurk in here to catch up.  just wanted to pop in and say hello, if thats OK.

Hey Lucinda.Hope you are well morning/evening.
I behind too.We'll be catching up together.Hope you have a good weekend. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: January 23, 2009, 06:32:41 AM »

Good Morning Lucinda! 

good morning three babies

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: January 23, 2009, 06:34:23 AM »

George was missing last night.
http://www.cfnews13.com/

~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: January 23, 2009, 06:34:48 AM »

GA went missing, LE found him 2 counties away in a motel.  GA had said he wanted to end his life.  He had written a note.  LE Baker Acted him, which means he was placed in an involuntary psychiatric hold.  He is now being held for 1-3 days for psychiatric observation.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: January 23, 2009, 06:34:49 AM »

Hey Lucinda.Hope you are well morning/evening.
I behind too.We'll be catching up together.Hope you have a good weekend. 
hey darlin trim, Im knackered as mate, working hard while these tourists are here, god they are pigs, it will all be over by tuesday    I clean the local motel here 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: January 23, 2009, 06:53:57 AM »

GA went missing, LE found him 2 counties away in a motel.  GA had said he wanted to end his life.  He had written a note.  LE Baker Acted him, which means he was placed in an involuntary psychiatric hold.  He is now being held for 1-3 days for psychiatric observation.

thanks for that info darlin.  Wow, thats big news.  I think GA needs to open up, this is where it gets tricky.  He might really be suffering a break down, or it may all be a plan.  This is where a professional needs to come in.  For all we know he is faking it.  For all we know, he is really suicidal.  One thing tho, (Im going to say this)  if GA wanted to commit suicide he wouldve done it.  He is reaching out for help, or covering up.  Personally, yes, i think he is heading for a break down, he knows the deal.  This is where my two cents comes in OK.  You can all take what I say with a grain of salt, but I have seen this before.  He is involved with some aspect of caylees demise.  He didnt do it, but he knows about it.  This, is the exact behaviour that i would expect from an accomplice.  His actions are almost to the tee, and sadly, he will never have the balls to tell the truth.  he will continue with lying, and eventually, he will move on with his life, if there is no incriminating evidence or forensics tying him to the (and Im going to say disposal of caylee)   he wont ever tell the truth.  He is a weak sook, and he knows how to play the system.  I know about this stuff. 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1090 on: January 23, 2009, 06:56:34 AM »

Wow.  I mean wow....   Jusr waking up.  Waiting for the coffee since I didn't program it to go.  Poor George.  Casey is ruining lives. 

First thought (don't shoot  me)
Wasn't there a psychic that predicted something like this?  I can't remember who... 

That is so sad. 

But Cindy goes on.......

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: January 23, 2009, 06:59:44 AM »

I bet CA is about to crap!  GA in the hospital ... out of her reach ... and hearing ...  Bet she's wondering if he's spilling the truth ...

Morning all! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
landlubber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1092 on: January 23, 2009, 07:01:30 AM »

Fox & Friends was saying how strange it was for GA to be threatening suicide.  I don't find it strange at all- even if you just go with the basic story, He has just had to come to terms that his grandbaby is dead and his own daughter killed her.  I think that would bring just about anybody to the brink.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: January 23, 2009, 07:02:12 AM »

thanks for that info darlin.  Wow, thats big news.  I think GA needs to open up, this is where it gets tricky.  He might really be suffering a break down, or it may all be a plan.  This is where a professional needs to come in.  For all we know he is faking it.  For all we know, he is really suicidal.  One thing tho, (Im going to say this)  if GA wanted to commit suicide he wouldve done it.  He is reaching out for help, or covering up.  Personally, yes, i think he is heading for a break down, he knows the deal.  This is where my two cents comes in OK.  You can all take what I say with a grain of salt, but I have seen this before.  He is involved with some aspect of caylees demise.  He didnt do it, but he knows about it.  This, is the exact behaviour that i would expect from an accomplice.  His actions are almost to the tee, and sadly, he will never have the balls to tell the truth.  he will continue with lying, and eventually, he will move on with his life, if there is no incriminating evidence or forensics tying him to the (and Im going to say disposal of caylee)   he wont ever tell the truth.  He is a weak sook, and he knows how to play the system.  I know about this stuff. 

I have a feeling that he might, if he gets away from CA.  I hope that the admitting doctor keeps him the full 3 days.  Here in Florida, the doctor can extend the psychiatric hold if needed.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: January 23, 2009, 07:02:52 AM »

Wow.  I mean wow....   Jusr waking up.  Waiting for the coffee since I didn't program it to go.  Poor George.  Casey is ruining lives. 

Wasn't there a psychic that predicted something like this?  I can't remember who... 

That is so sad. 

But Cindy goes on.......

shoot me down perri, but i think this latest news incriminates GA.
Its all a sooky act, ffs why the big drama of disappearing and notes,  he wont kill himself.  Seriously, if you want to commit suicide, you just do it.  I know I sound harsh, but been there done that with my own father and his games. 

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: January 23, 2009, 07:03:41 AM »

That is so sad. 

But Cindy goes on.......
Psychic probably read this forum. It has been discussed several times about George.

The part that makes me think he possibly wasn't serious or he would have succeeded is that he was texting family members which he knows they can get the pings. A note was recovered so that is interesting..why the texting? The meeting at 4pm hasn't been revealed but I wonder if it was with Conway?

Maybe the A's have lived in the the "Caylee is alive" world so long that it has finally hit him that his granddaughter is dead and his daughter did it. Yes, he did raise someone who could do that. Maybe everything is soaking in.
I am sure life is he#@ at that house.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: January 23, 2009, 07:04:08 AM »

I bet CA is about to crap!  GA in the hospital ... out of her reach ... and hearing ...  Bet she's wondering if he's spilling the truth ...

Morning all! 

Maybe Casey can comfort the family once she is done comforting herself.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: January 23, 2009, 07:07:17 AM »

That is so sad. 

But Cindy goes on.......

shoot me down perri, but i think this latest news incriminates GA.
Its all a sooky act, ffs why the big drama of disappearing and notes,  he wont kill himself.  Seriously, if you want to commit suicide, you just do it.  I know I sound harsh, but been there done that with my own father and his games. 

No, I think you might have a point.  But also, he is also under an incredible amout of stress.  He is the guy who always gets yelled at remember.  Casey, Cindy.  In many ways, he is weak.  He probably feels so hopeless. 

Maybe this is the first the family heard about the heart shped sticker.  That would be pretty horible to hear.

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: January 23, 2009, 07:10:24 AM »

That is so sad. 

But Cindy goes on.......
Psychic probably read this forum. It has been discussed several times about George.

The part that makes me think he possibly wasn't serious or he would have succeeded is that he was texting family members which he knows they can get the pings. A note was recovered so that is interesting..why the texting? The meeting at 4pm hasn't been revealed but I wonder if it was with Conway?

Maybe the A's have lived in the the "Caylee is alive" world so long that it has finally hit him that his granddaughter is dead and his daughter did it. Yes, he did raise someone who could do that. Maybe everything is soaking in.
I am sure life is he#@ at that house.

I think the report I read did say it was with Conway.

"Anthony failed to show up at a meeting at his home Thursday afternoon with his lawyer Brad Conway."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/23/george_anthony_found_hospitalized_in_daytona_beach.html

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: January 23, 2009, 07:10:54 AM »

Morning Monkey Bunch!

GA is about to break.  On what level, I'm not sure.  I believe he is capable of suicide but I'm hoping he had a "come to Jesus" meeting with himself and is ready to spill the beans.  Now that he is in a hospital away from CA, this may be his opportunity to tell what he knows and not feel threatened by CA.  Hopefully he believes what they say....The Truth Shall Set You Free.

All my opinion of course....carry on.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.