May 28, 2024, 05:55:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297286 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: January 23, 2009, 10:06:05 AM »

I think the news of him contacting Tim and Nejame is very telling.  I believe George may have written them thanking them for all the time and work they've put into locating Caylee and representing the family.  I also think that he may have apologized for Cindy's behavior in all of this.  What's everyone else's opinion on this?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: January 23, 2009, 10:06:18 AM »

FOX must have been the last crew to the house.  Their live webcam is way down the street!

Can you please post a link for the house webcam.  Thanks.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1262 on: January 23, 2009, 10:06:28 AM »

i can't believe what is happening today! Someone asked for popcorn kitty! 

Good mornin' Monken ! you beat me too it 

I need some of whatever Trimm is drinking 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1263 on: January 23, 2009, 10:07:04 AM »

Orange County detectives were able to use pings from George Anthony's cell phone to track him to Daytona Beach near Bethune Point, according to Daytona Beach police. Officers began searching for George Anthony's black vehicle and spotted it at the Hawaii Motel in the 1300 block of South Ridgewood Avenue.

Police Chief Mike Chitwood spoke with George Anthony and convinced him to seek medical attention.

In an interview with the Orlando Sentinel this morning, Chitwood said he and several officers had to knock on the motel room door several times before Anthony answered.

Anthony was well dressed, laid back and low-key. Chitwood introduced himself, shook Anthony's hand and explained why he was there.

"(Anthony) basically said to us, you know, I just need to get away. I need to think things through. That's why he was there," Chitwood said.

Anthony was not agitated, but he did want the chief and other officers to leave.

"He just wanted to be alone," Chitwood said.

But the chief explained to Anthony that because of the situation, they could not leave. Chitwood offered to drive Anthony in his unmarked car to the hospital. Anthony agreed.

On the way to the hospital, Chitwood said, Anthony commented to him, "You don't understand, do you? You just don't understand what this is like."

Chitwood said the rest of the ride was just small talk – nothing about the case or his daughter Casey Anthony.

Anthony, 22, is accused of killing 2-year-old Caylee last summer. George and Cindy Anthony have been outspoken in their defense of the young mother.

Casey Anthony was notified this morning in the jail about her father by corrections health services staff. A jail spokesman couldn't comment on how Anthony responded to the news.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-012309,0,1615636.story

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: January 23, 2009, 10:08:26 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys,

Remember during one police interview George ran out in the hall and threw up in trash can.  I think he is more emotionally involved than he tries to appear.  If a person really wants to commit suicide, they can hang themselves with a lamp cord, etc.  Always a way.  Did he have a razor for shaving with blades?  And some people think if they take all their meds like a whole bottle of blood pressure med, it would kill them.  Probably just make him sick but he may not know that.

Tim Miller is so kind to go to see George.  I feel sorry for George despite their despicable ways.  I might not behave any better under those circumstances.  I wonder if they are in danger of losing their house with neither of them working.  That can be very traumatic especially for people his age.

I think that George has tried to stay strong to help out Cindy who appears to already be on medication. I think the stress has taken its toll on him though.  I can't imagine the horror that he has gone through the past few months.  I agree with you that there are many ways of committing suicide.  Thank goodness he was found before he actually did it, so that he gets the professional help he needs. I am praying for him and Cindy now.  There lives have been ruined by KC and she probably doesn't even care on bit.

God bless Tim Miller!  He is truly a saint for going to comfort George in his hour of need.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: January 23, 2009, 10:09:25 AM »

FOX must have been the last crew to the house.  Their live webcam is way down the street!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam4.html

Hope that worked

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: January 23, 2009, 10:09:36 AM »

I think the news of him contacting Tim and Nejame is very telling.  I believe George may have written them thanking them for all the time and work they've put into locating Caylee and representing the family.  I also think that he may have apologized for Cindy's behavior in all of this.  What's everyone else's opinion on this?
I thought it was reported that contacted NeJame and NeJame contacted Tim?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1267 on: January 23, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »

morning monkeys.

Hi Peanut.   You're up early after being up all night!

hi sassy. i got a couple hours of sleep but i had really crappy dreams. i predict my typing will be worse than usual today,  so apologies in advance.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: January 23, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8299251&version=33&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

About an hour old but seems to be latest update on Fox.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: January 23, 2009, 10:10:32 AM »

I think you're probably right about him apologizing for Cindy's behavior!     I think George probably liked Nejame and Tim a lot.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: January 23, 2009, 10:11:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

morning ss >>-->

Mornin' mio....are you warmer down there this morning ? It's close to 30 up here now.. I might have to turn on the AC 

it is much warmer than yesterday for sure, I just opened the window, and fresh air is 35 now, feels good....nothing frozen today...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: January 23, 2009, 10:11:13 AM »

morning monkeys.

Hi Peanut.   You're up early after being up all night!

hi sassy. i got a couple hours of sleep but i had really crappy dreams. i predict my typing will be worse than usual today,  so apologies in advance.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: January 23, 2009, 10:11:30 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam4.html

Hope that worked

YES, it worked...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1273 on: January 23, 2009, 10:11:44 AM »

Many years ago, before I had kids, I attempted suicide. I tried to OD, and was found (obviously). I have seen many people making guestimations regarding this suicide attempt by George, and thought I might add my own with my historical insight.

I see George as tired, really tired. This has been very intense and wearing on him. I do believe from the start, he felt he knew the truth, and his interviews show this. No parent would wish to believe such a thing of their own child, so he kept clinging to CA's claims it wasn't possible. He kept hanging onto her belief because it was a better "reality" than what he truly believed deep down. He is grieving for his granddaughter, add onto this all the legal chaos, intense scrutiny from the whole world, and his inner battle for what he believes happened. Completely draining.

Then recently they released the jailhouse visit. Sometimes sitting back and seeing something gives you a different perspective. He was experiencing it at the time, then to see it again and really see his daughter and her reactions months later, after Caylee's remains were found, I believe he saw it all differently as many did. Then the document dump. The heart sticker, the blanket, the laundry bag. He lived in the house and knew what was or wasn't there, and would know if there was a connection without forensic tests. If he saw such a connection, he would no longer be able to cling to any illusion.

His note was six pages long and still unfinished. They found him before it was finished, so it is incorrect to assume he wasn't going to try to kill himself. I believe he wanted to be free from what he knew but couldn't bear the aftermath of him telling what he recognized from all that has happened. He wanted justice for Caylee, but was torn with knowing he would also be the end for his daughter. He was tired.

When I tried to commit suicide, all I could think about was how tired I was and how I wanted peace. I didn't wish to die, I just wanted peace, and saw no other way. I think George wants peace, wants out of this nightmare, and to be with his angel Caylee, because he knows she is at peace. He has a heavy road ahead, and my prayers go out to him.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1274 on: January 23, 2009, 10:12:15 AM »

He didn't contact Tim, according to Friday from WS who talked with Tim late last night. Tim was contacted by "someone".

Tim did say that George reached out to two people via text message and that Cindy wasn't one of them.

Mark Nejame was speculated because George always spoke so highly of Mark and they seemed to have formed a real trust and because Tim was contacted by "someone" and it was speculated that family wouldn't have contacted Tim.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: January 23, 2009, 10:12:18 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecamera4.html

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1276 on: January 23, 2009, 10:13:10 AM »

HUH ??? try not to take this the wrong way but...why the need for all these cruisers and Helicopter support, Blocking off the driveway.....because George hasn't come home yet ?

SS- I wonder if they would have all of these cruisers and a helicopter for you or me if we were missing.  IMO they would say "Wait 24 hours and call back!"

I agree Babybear...I'm still not sure what I think about this whole "episode" this morning.. I'm going to reserve speculation or judgement for a while...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: January 23, 2009, 10:15:17 AM »

Thank you Moonmonkey for sharing your story and giving us a personal perspective.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: January 23, 2009, 10:15:19 AM »

Orange County detectives were able to use pings from George Anthony's cell phone to track him to Daytona Beach near Bethune Point, according to Daytona Beach police. Officers began searching for George Anthony's black vehicle and spotted it at the Hawaii Motel in the 1300 block of South Ridgewood Avenue.

Police Chief Mike Chitwood spoke with George Anthony and convinced him to seek medical attention.

In an interview with the Orlando Sentinel this morning, Chitwood said he and several officers had to knock on the motel room door several times before Anthony answered.

Anthony was well dressed, laid back and low-key. Chitwood introduced himself, shook Anthony's hand and explained why he was there.

"(Anthony) basically said to us, you know, I just need to get away. I need to think things through. That's why he was there," Chitwood said.

Anthony was not agitated, but he did want the chief and other officers to leave.

"He just wanted to be alone," Chitwood said.

But the chief explained to Anthony that because of the situation, they could not leave. Chitwood offered to drive Anthony in his unmarked car to the hospital. Anthony agreed.

On the way to the hospital, Chitwood said, Anthony commented to him, "You don't understand, do you? You just don't understand what this is like."

Chitwood said the rest of the ride was just small talk – nothing about the case or his daughter Casey Anthony.

Anthony, 22, is accused of killing 2-year-old Caylee last summer. George and Cindy Anthony have been outspoken in their defense of the young mother.

Casey Anthony was notified this morning in the jail about her father by corrections health services staff. A jail spokesman couldn't comment on how Anthony responded to the news.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-012309,0,1615636.story

Wellllll..... I can tell you how Casey probably reacted:  What is he whining about now??  Why are these people waisting my time with this nonsense.  This is a huge waiste of my time, total waiste.
BTW  good morning everyone
emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: January 23, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »

Many years ago, before I had kids, I attempted suicide. I tried to OD, and was found (obviously). I have seen many people making guestimations regarding this suicide attempt by George, and thought I might add my own with my historical insight.

I see George as tired, really tired. This has been very intense and wearing on him. I do believe from the start, he felt he knew the truth, and his interviews show this. No parent would wish to believe such a thing of their own child, so he kept clinging to CA's claims it wasn't possible. He kept hanging onto her belief because it was a better "reality" than what he truly believed deep down. He is grieving for his granddaughter, add onto this all the legal chaos, intense scrutiny from the whole world, and his inner battle for what he believes happened. Completely draining.

Then recently they released the jailhouse visit. Sometimes sitting back and seeing something gives you a different perspective. He was experiencing it at the time, then to see it again and really see his daughter and her reactions months later, after Caylee's remains were found, I believe he saw it all differently as many did. Then the document dump. The heart sticker, the blanket, the laundry bag. He lived in the house and knew what was or wasn't there, and would know if there was a connection without forensic tests. If he saw such a connection, he would no longer be able to cling to any illusion.

His note was six pages long and still unfinished. They found him before it was finished, so it is incorrect to assume he wasn't going to try to kill himself. I believe he wanted to be free from what he knew but couldn't bear the aftermath of him telling what he recognized from all that has happened. He wanted justice for Caylee, but was torn with knowing he would also be the end for his daughter. He was tired.

When I tried to commit suicide, all I could think about was how tired I was and how I wanted peace. I didn't wish to die, I just wanted peace, and saw no other way. I think George wants peace, wants out of this nightmare, and to be with his angel Caylee, because he knows she is at peace. He has a heavy road ahead, and my prayers go out to him.

I think you're spot on with this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.