May 30, 2024, 05:32:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297528 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: January 23, 2009, 11:05:53 AM »

From the above article:
(snipped)

No drugs or weapons were found inside his room at the Hawaii Motel on South Atlantic Avenue early Friday morning.

George had other items with him at the hotel but the details of those items are not being released. They are being turned over to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"We do know George Anthony is saying I don't want to live anymore," Chitwood said.

(snipped)

So if no weapon or drugs, what items did he have? 

How else does someone do this? Hang himself??!!  i can't even imagine! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1361 on: January 23, 2009, 11:06:16 AM »

help, i know im sleepless but what fuhrman is saying is the body was placed in the trunk after george saw it(the car) on the 24th. 

I'm not getting what he's saying either! 

the 24th was the day george reported the gas cans stolen and later saw casey, followed her to her car, she was trying to keep him back from the trunk and finally admited shed stolen the gas.

so furhman says the body was placed in the trunk after george saw it (it - being the car, not the body.)

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: January 23, 2009, 11:06:19 AM »

morning monkeys, just got up, did anyone see on HL news that george moved the body to it's finally rsting place????? don't see how this fits in the timeline??? maybe the reporter was just spouting off? tia

wendi
I don't think George would have done that to Caylee, if he would have moved Caylee to her final resting place, I think he would have been much more decent in where he placed her. If it turns out that it is true that he dumped Caylee's body where she was found, I will be sick and will have to walk away from this. I just have to believe there is one person who is not some sort of monster in all of this.

I agree with you NR.   I don't think George dumped Caylee out there.   KC did it herself!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1363 on: January 23, 2009, 11:06:25 AM »

Ok, IMO George did not find the body in the trunk. He did not move the body to its "final resting place." I could be wrong of course. But this whole thing just reeks of CASEY. She is guilty and I still say she acted alone. Now, covering up for her after the fact -- maybe. Moving the body. No, I don't believe that.

Isn't it enough that his daughter murdered his baby granddaughter? That his whole family and life has been destroyed? Yes, that would be enough to send me over the edge, especially if I were alone in it as he seems to be. I do not think his suicide attempt is necessarily a sign of guilt in the legal sense. I'm sure he feels tremendous personal guilt. 
Me too, I can't even imagine.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: January 23, 2009, 11:06:45 AM »

I think the news of him contacting Tim and Nejame is very telling.  I believe George may have written them thanking them for all the time and work they've put into locating Caylee and representing the family.  I also think that he may have apologized for Cindy's behavior in all of this.  What's everyone else's opinion on this?
I think that whatever is in the 5-6 page suicide note,   that it was written from George's heart and will be the truth as George knows it.   Remember poor George was quoted as saying he couldn't continue to live a lie any longer!  That was months ago. He's tired of living a lie!   
 George is attempting to free himself of all of the lies. That's the only way healing can begin.  And contacting Tim and Nejame was his way of begnining to free himself from it.
I truely feel for this man.  My heart is hurting for him and for Cindy as well.  No one should be living the nightmare they're in the middle of.  And the monster Casey could stop this madness if she had a heart!!!

I'm glad they found him before he finished writing this letter. He very may well have went through with the suicide. If he were going to go through with this, he may well have been writing the truth as he knew it! Maybe he couldn't live with the truth, whether he was involved in any way or not. I hope CA doesn't get to see or talk to him while he's hospitalized. I think he needs to be away from all the family, & the lawyers. It will be interesting to see what if anything comes out of this. I just wish some one would do the right thing for Caylee!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: January 23, 2009, 11:09:15 AM »

hey at least I got somebody's attention.

morning, QM ... or (late) morning. 

Awww, Good Morning. I was worried about you! Thought maybe the cat got your tongue! I know it gets crazy in the cage, sometimes it's easy to get missed, I saw you though!

RIP Sweet Puppy
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: January 23, 2009, 11:10:32 AM »

Good morning from Indiana! 

How far is Daytona from Orlando?  I think George picked that motel because he was trying to find a place that didn't stand out and hopefully the desk employee would not recognize who he was.  However, with all tracking that was done on KC's cell phone pings and the fact that he'd been in LE, you'd think he would have known to turn off his phone and GPS device if he didn't want to be found. Maybe he just wanted to get away from it all and the emotions ran stronger the longer he was by himself and able to think (without Sin in his ear).

On another note, I'm not so sure Cindy is relieved.  I actually think she is probably furious at the publicity and message this is creating. 

Hi There!

I used to live in Orlando.   I could get to Daytona in a little over an hour or so.

I have a feeling he was WAY OVERDUE for getting away from Cindy.    I hope he gets the help he needs, and maybe helps LE get some answers, too.

His vehicle is a GM and standard equipment is OnStar which has built in GPS capabilities,

Sorry if this has been already mentioned.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: January 23, 2009, 11:10:36 AM »

morning monkeys, just got up, did anyone see on HL news that george moved the body to it's finally rsting place????? don't see how this fits in the timeline??? maybe the reporter was just spouting off? tia

wendi
I don't think George would have done that to Caylee, if he would have moved Caylee to her final resting place, I think he would have been much more decent in where he placed her. If it turns out that it is true that he dumped Caylee's body where she was found, I will be sick and will have to walk away from this. I just have to believe there is one person who is not some sort of monster in all of this.

I agree with you NR.   I don't think George dumped Caylee out there.   KC did it herself!

At first I thought George helped dispose of the body after he saw it in the trunk on the 24th, but now I, too, believe he would have done a much better job of concealing it.  I do think, and it is just IMO, that Cindy involved him in the cover up.  We all know who was in control of that family and who gave the orders.  Maybe he just got tired of it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1368 on: January 23, 2009, 11:10:59 AM »

anothermonkey, thank goodness! I thought someone had stolen all your letter keys on your keyboard!

morning.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1369 on: January 23, 2009, 11:11:09 AM »

Some of us are not too surprised at what one spouse will let the other get away with ... and if GA had an affair at some point, what could he really say? Besides, we know who wears the pants in that family.

Anyone have a pic of DCasey handy?

I remember you, Caylee.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: January 23, 2009, 11:11:13 AM »

I am going to pray for this man. He is hurting and in deep pain.
. He has lost what he loved the most in life.
I hope he gets the help and support he needs. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: January 23, 2009, 11:11:24 AM »

Hi AM.    You've been quiet lately.  I miss reading your posts!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: January 23, 2009, 11:12:39 AM »

From the above article:
(snipped)

No drugs or weapons were found inside his room at the Hawaii Motel on South Atlantic Avenue early Friday morning.

George had other items with him at the hotel but the details of those items are not being released. They are being turned over to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"We do know George Anthony is saying I don't want to live anymore," Chitwood said.

(snipped)

Maybe he was just gonna hold his breath.  I don't think this was serious.  I think he just ran away from home---and who could blame him?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: January 23, 2009, 11:12:46 AM »

From the above article:
(snipped)

(snipped)

Yes and I also wondered why turned over to Orange county sheriffs office considering this was in another county. Wonder if some things had to do with case?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: January 23, 2009, 11:12:55 AM »

help, i know im sleepless but what fuhrman is saying is the body was placed in the trunk after george saw it(the car) on the 24th. 

the 24th was the day george reported the gas cans stolen and later saw casey, followed her to her car, she was trying to keep him back from the trunk and finally admited shed stolen the gas.

so furhman says the body was placed in the trunk after george saw it (it - being the car, not the body.)

So where was Caylee hidden before? She died on the 16th, so i wonder if LE knows where Casey put her before she dumped her in the woods?!? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: January 23, 2009, 11:13:24 AM »

So do we know what means he was going to kill himself yet???  Hanging or maybe suffocate????  Terrible.  I wonder where Lee was???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1376 on: January 23, 2009, 11:13:58 AM »

Remember this strut?

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: January 23, 2009, 11:14:39 AM »

From the above article:
(snipped)

(snipped)

Maybe he was just gonna hold his breath.  I don't think this was serious.  I think he just ran away from home---and who could blame him?

I can totally see him running away; but why the 5 page letter??!! And the texts??

Phaedrus
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1378 on: January 23, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »

So where was Caylee hidden before? She died on the 16th, so i wonder if LE knows where Casey put her before she dumped her in the woods?!? 

yep, thats the big question. where the hell did she stash that poor baby??

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: January 23, 2009, 11:14:42 AM »

Hey AnotherMonkey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.