May 30, 2024, 05:10:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297706 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1660 on: January 23, 2009, 02:26:55 PM »

I'm guessing Cujo -- err Milstead -- was at the Anthony home.

Circle circle dot dot now I got my cootie shot.

Ewww. He is creepy.

I remember you, Caylee.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: January 23, 2009, 02:27:51 PM »

Cindy waiting for news about George

Ahhhhh ok, wherever Cindy was when this pic was taken, is very likely where kidfinder creep was.  That plant on the right looks like the same as in that pic I posted. 

after this Cindy will see him as a traitor.......i am afraid that she will kill him with pills and say that George killed himself
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1662 on: January 23, 2009, 02:28:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys, sorry for all who had to read my reporting.  Let's just - typning is not my specailty! LOL

Hi Mytime....when I signed off last night I forgot to thank you and Russ for the reporting you gave us...as confusing as it was, I know you both were just reporting what you were hearing...I'm not one to shoot the messanger..

Tie you to the nearest bannana tree maybe but not shoot ya 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1663 on: January 23, 2009, 02:28:09 PM »

so...who WAS it that said he needed to be RESUSITATED? ...i just dont believe they would casually let him saunter over to the car if he had JUST been resusitated...

anywho...i find this all rather odd..
my distraught husband has just took off with meds and pictures...
who do i call first?

hmmmm kidfinders? naw... LAWYER? naw.. JOY? naw.. i woulda called 9 FREAKIN ONE ONE ONE...

but then... thats just me....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1664 on: January 23, 2009, 02:28:26 PM »

I'm guessing Cujo -- err Milstead -- was at the Anthony home.

Circle circle dot dot now I got my cootie shot.

Ewww. He is creepy.
And in those pics I think I see his wife.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: January 23, 2009, 02:29:17 PM »

No rose, Peanut and Monken 

And still monkeys, this child has not been buried. It's not right. And I must say no matter how bad things got, I'd at least make sure that was done before I decided to leave this world. Sitting in a cardboard box. 

Hello everyone..new monkey here..although I have been reading in the shadows for quite sometime.  Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.

I agree that sweet little Caylee should have been buried by this time. 

Does anyone else think that Casey just is using her little body as yet another way of thumbing her nose at her family.....as in I am not burying her or allowing her to be buried until I am out of here...she seems to like to leverage things in her favor against GA and CA.

Howdy Gypsy, and welcome to the cage! 

Yes, I agree!  It seems that Caylee's remains are being used as a tug-of-war, either between Casey and family, or Baez and Cindy.. Not sure yet which.  Maybe between Casey/Baez and the family. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: January 23, 2009, 02:29:57 PM »

1:30 p.m.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office releases the visitation log detailing Casey Anthony's visits in jail with Jose Baez and other members of the defense team.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation%20Log%20Anthony.pdf

Just thought I'd post this link, never seen it before myself.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: January 23, 2009, 02:30:46 PM »

::MonkeyDance::WELCOME GYPSY
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: January 23, 2009, 02:31:11 PM »

The Orange County Sheriff's Office releases the visitation log detailing Casey Anthony's visits in jail with Jose Baez and other members of the defense team.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation%20Log%20Anthony.pdf

Thanks
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: January 23, 2009, 02:31:18 PM »

Okay ~ I thought I was gonna get a lot done today ~ then this.

I'm stopping any work ~ going to tan ~ stopping to get beer ~ and coming back to the cage!

Stop posting until I get back ... should be about 45 minutes!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: January 23, 2009, 02:33:00 PM »

so...who WAS it that said he needed to be RESUSITATED? ...i just dont believe they would casually let him saunter over to the car if he had JUST been resusitated...

who do i call first?

hmmmm kidfinders? naw... LAWYER? naw.. JOY? naw.. i woulda called 9 FREAKIN ONE ONE ONE...

as i've been saying, it was in the early media reports and info coming in the middle of the night.  at first was heard that he was missing, then that he was found, then that he had tried to commit suicide, then that he was dead, then that he was able to be resuscitated, then that he didn't need to be resuscitated, then that there was no suicide attempt, then we saw him walk out to the chief of police's car.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1671 on: January 23, 2009, 02:33:21 PM »

I'm stopping any work ~ going to tan ~ stopping to get beer ~ and coming back to the cage!

OK....oops, there's one 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: January 23, 2009, 02:33:32 PM »

I also find this interesting -- who did Cindy and her lawyer call for help? They called directly to John Allen correct?

I remember you, Caylee.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1673 on: January 23, 2009, 02:33:34 PM »

stutzman? didnt she have f**k buddy named stutzman?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: January 23, 2009, 02:33:41 PM »

why he should pick that Hotel

might be a place where people know to mind their business ... the kind of place where someone could go unnoticed.
Yes, But he registered under his own name!!   

... and he textmessaged the family.  George knew darn well those textmessages could be traced.  He put four beer in the fridge.

George Anthony is not the victim.  His precious granddaughter is.  Caylee Marie deserves to have her Papa in her corner fighting for justice ... in her corner as an advocate.

What a betrayal!!

Janet

++++++++++

Police: Caylee's Grandfather Hospitalized, 'Wanted to End His Life'
Friday, January 23, 2009

"He was taken to a hospital because he was texting his family saying that he was despondent and saying that he didn't want to live any more," said police spokesman Jimmie Flynt. The note found with him indicated suicidal thoughts, Flynt said.

George Anthony failed to show up to a meeting with his family and their lawyer on Thursday. At 2:35 a.m. Friday, detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office reported him missing

Orange County officers tracked signals from Anthony's cell phone to a location near Bethune Point and also used a description of his car in their search. He was found at the Hawaii Motel on South Atlantic Avenue in Daytona Beach.

Anthony sent text messages to his family saying he wanted to end his life, according to Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood. Chitwood said Anthony told him there was a lot of pressure on him and he needed to think.

The police chief took him to the hospital under Florida's Baker Act, which provides for involuntary hospitalization for those considered serious threats to themselves or others. Doctors can hold Anthony there for up to 72 hours, Flynt said.

No drugs or weapons were found in Anthony's hotel room early Friday morning. He had other items with him at the hotel, but details weren't released. Those items are being turned over to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481847,00.html

George Anthony Found Safe After Threatening Suicide
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed In Daughter's Death
POSTED: Thursday, January 22, 2009
UPDATED: 2:04 pm EST January 23, 2009

Local 6 News showed video of the motel room in which George Anthony was staying. A cardboard container of a 12-pack of beer was in the room with four unopened bottles in the refrigerator

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18543583/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1675 on: January 23, 2009, 02:34:27 PM »

I also find this interesting -- who did Cindy and her lawyer call for help? They called directly to John Allen correct?

yes. he arrived just before 11.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: January 23, 2009, 02:34:59 PM »

who do i call first?

as i've been saying, it was in the early media reports and info coming in the middle of the night.  at first was heard that he was missing, then that he was found, then that he had tried to commit suicide, then that he was dead, then that he was able to be resuscitated, then that he didn't need to be resuscitated, then that there was no suicide attempt, then we saw him walk out to the chief of police's car.   

It's like a game of "telephone" it starts as one thing and by the time it ends it is something else entirely! They really should get their crap straight before reporting it!

I remember you, Caylee.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: January 23, 2009, 02:35:01 PM »

Sorry I posted to soon, I am mad that it appears George has made a mockery of depression and suicidal thoughts, I really thought this was all real and not an attempt to cause reasonable doubt.

If that's what this was, I'll have lost every last shred of sympathy I had. It makes no sense to me that he would want to end his life because he knows KC is innocent, and he believes her friends had something to do with it. I thought he was desperate because he couldn't live knowing what his daughter did, and that he couldn't stop it or that he didn't help in finding Caylee's body much sooner. I could understand him being distraught over that, but not if he believes his daughter is innocent and had nothing to do with Caylees death.
Why would he want to end his life because he believes KC is innocent????
Why not stay alive and help prove her innocence??
This makes no sense if he really said that!!! Also, why would he say Cindy was better off with someone else, or something to that effect?? That makes no sense either.
I hope those things turn out not to be true, because it makes my monkey head spin!!!

Suicide motives don't always make sense. And people often feel suicidal for reasons we don't understand or sympathize with. A lot of the time, when people know the reason someone killed themselves, they're stunned because "it's not a good reason!" Reasons like, losing a job, blowing a job interview, gaining 20 lbs, losing a boyfriend, or having a fight with friends online, as in the case of Megan Meiers.

And it's not true, that people who really are going to do it, don't give any warning. Some do, some don't. Nobody really wants to, but the ones who are "serious" don't really want to die, either. They really just want their problems solved, and they're in such a bad space that they don't believe in any other solution at that moment. 

In George's case, this might not even have anything to do with Caylee. It could have been about a job interview, or his relationship with Cindy, or something he read online about the family. It could be that there really was incest in the family and it might come out, and if it does he can't live with that. Or that he's about to be caught in a lie he told Cindy or someone else. It's pretty common for people to lie, after the fact, about their "reasons."

That doesn't mean that nobody's ever faked an attempt, or that this couldn't be some kind of manipulation.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1678 on: January 23, 2009, 02:36:11 PM »

I want beer 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: January 23, 2009, 02:36:27 PM »

yes. he arrived just before 11.

This would hurt Cin-cin if she tried to say she doesn't trust the cops that they "framed" her daughter.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.