May 28, 2024, 07:27:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297300 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1780 on: January 23, 2009, 03:28:08 PM »

why he should pick that Hotel

might be a place where people know to mind their business ... the kind of place where someone could go unnoticed.
Yes, But he registered under his own name!!   
These days for hotels, atleast the ones that I stay in, you have to show valid ID to get a hotel room.  He is not Casey, its not like he had a fake ID laying around. 

Again I am not an Anthony supporter, but I feel bad for George.  A part of me thinks, MAYBE it was stunt, but why this type of stunt?  If anything it makes Casey look guilty, not the other way around. 
He no longer has Caylee..his life is over in his mind I am sure.  Casey is behind bars, he knows the evidence against her as he was in that Grand Jury proceeding, Cindy no one wants to be with, and Lee has his own life.  So what else does he have to live for in his mind?  His home was a murder scene of the one thing that made him happy in life, Caylee.  He is constantly reminded of this everyday by being in that house and by the media exposure of this case, and its not ever going to go away.

I am finding it harder and harder to hate Cindy and George.  Every time I think about how Cindy making that initial call started all of this, I realize that Casey could still be running around free...

Of course Cindy is defending her family, what else does she have?  I know that, personally, if I am wrong about something and someone attacks me for it, I tend to be extremely defensive even if I know I'm wrong.  People's attitudes have to do with how they are approached a lot of the time.  I know a lot of parents say, "If Casey was my daughter, I'd wring her neck!"  Casey is an adult.  They can't rough her up to get answers even if they are her parents.

I'm saying all this NOT to counter against anything that was said in the above posts, but just to put out there that I THINK I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR CINDY AND GEORGE NOW.
And I never felt this way before, and trust me, I've been following this case since the beginning, just like many of you.  It's very odd for me (and maybe you guys too?) to change my opinion of two people so much, I don't know what to think about that suicide attempt with George.  What if this is how Casey was raised to get attention?  I'm not trying to fault George for needing help, but he has to realize that his behavior is under the microscope...shouldn't he have simply driven himself to the local mental hospital and checked himself in? Is it possible to do this anonymously?

If it's possible to do this anonymously and George was sending texts to threaten suicide to the family, it sounds as though he's just attention hungry like Casey.

I'm so confused....just back and forth.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: January 23, 2009, 03:28:11 PM »

Okay ~ I thought I was gonna get a lot done today ~ then this.

I'm stopping any work ~ going to tan ~ stopping to get beer ~ and coming back to the cage!

Stop posting until I get back ... should be about 45 minutes!   

OK....oops, there's one 
See what ya started SS?!  I'm back and have 5 pages to catch up on!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1782 on: January 23, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »

CONWAY SAYS THEY ARE NOT DELAYING FUNERAL IN ORDER TO PROFIT, THAT'S TOTALLY UNTRUE AND HE'S ANGRY ABOUT THE RUMORS. (I THOUGHT IT'S BECAUSE JB HAS CUSTODY OF REMAINS?). GEO CONSUMED SOME MEDS & PILLS, BUT NOT POSITIVE. SAYS GEO WAS REACHING OUT.
Would a phone call not have sufficed?

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1783 on: January 23, 2009, 03:29:38 PM »

Okay I did anyone else just hear that defense attorney on HLN saying that GA is dealing with the fact that his daughter murdered his granddaughter and decapitated her?   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1784 on: January 23, 2009, 03:30:11 PM »

I think I have become very jaded!  But I wondering if this can help the defense as far as GA testifying???

Having said that, I know better to believe everything the media feeds us!!

So..........

OMG, Conway just said that George needs to fear Cindy!!     Her anguish has turned to anger!!  WTH???
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1785 on: January 23, 2009, 03:30:25 PM »

Okay I did anyone else just hear that defense attorney on HLN saying that GA is dealing with the fact that his daughter murdered his granddaughter and decapitated her?   
Ok that I can not deal with.  I have put the sticker to the side, but that honestly I can not deal with.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: January 23, 2009, 03:30:27 PM »

I'm stopping any work ~ going to tan ~ stopping to get beer ~ and coming back to the cage!

I want beer 
Come on over JSM ... it's a balmy 40-something degrees in West Lafayette today!   

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1787 on: January 23, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: January 23, 2009, 03:31:03 PM »

HUH ????   Seriously???
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1789 on: January 23, 2009, 03:31:13 PM »

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1790 on: January 23, 2009, 03:31:38 PM »

I think I have become very jaded!  But I wondering if this can help the defense as far as GA testifying???

So..........

OMG, Conway just said that George needs to fear Cindy!!     Her anguish has turned to anger!!  WTH???
Damn! He's never gonna get his balls back, is he?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: January 23, 2009, 03:31:58 PM »

Umm, I didn't hear it exactly like that. But he did say the word "dismembered", which I found a strange word to use. Never heard it used in this case before, don't know why he said that?

RIP Sweet Puppy
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1792 on: January 23, 2009, 03:33:08 PM »

Umm, I didn't hear it exactly like that. But he did say the word "dismembered", which I found a strange word to use. Never heard it used in this case before, don't know why he said that?

oh.my.god. is that what the shovel was for, to sever her head??

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: January 23, 2009, 03:33:13 PM »

6 pack please.   
You're welcome too trimm!  (I don't have a lake ... but snow is melting so some really big puddles!)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: January 23, 2009, 03:33:30 PM »

So..........

Dang, I missed that part. 
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: January 23, 2009, 03:34:00 PM »

Any hopes I held that there is some humanity in any of the Anthony's  is crushed. I really believed the George was going to be the one that stood up and told the truth. And I thought this what would be the start of it.
I have no sympathy left...I hold them in no regards at all. I have never said this before of them as I have lost a child, and was trying to hold out some hope in honor of Caylee... but I truly hate them all.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: January 23, 2009, 03:34:42 PM »

NP Newfie, we're on it
Thanks flamom ... looks like you really held them back!   

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: January 23, 2009, 03:34:58 PM »

This wont win me any points, but George knew like all of us what the outcome could be.  He should have been strong, stronger, and gotten help early on.  Now he leaves his wife and son to go on without his support.  That is weak.

A1 ... I agree with your take 100%.

I have no compassion for George.  My compassion is for his granddaughter.  George has had the opportunity since day one to sidestep Cindy and ... rather than coddling his daughter ... he could have stood up to her and ... demanded that she reveal the truth.

George's intention to commit suicide is the coward's way out ... it is a betrayal to his precious Caylee Marie.  Doing right is often difficult but ... it is right.

Janet 

Janet and A1.  Count me in.  IMO killing oneself might solve the problems the suicide has, but it  causes far more problems for those left behind.  It is selfish: it is the coward's way.  He is not a victim in any sense of the word.  Caylee Marie Anthony is the victim here and IMO he, Cindy, Lee and Casey herself have done averything in their power to see that Casey escapes justice, further victimizing Cayley Marie Anthony. Yes, Janet, doing right is often difficult, but it is right.

Sorry for him?  Bah!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1798 on: January 23, 2009, 03:35:30 PM »

Maybe George just heard about the heart sticker over the mouth on the duct tape when we did.  Could that have just pushed him over the edge, too painful to bear?

Anna..that's exactly what I've been wondering.  Everyone has had a deep emotional disgust over the heart on the duct tape...I cannot imagine how George would have felt about it.

Lord help me please for what I'm about to say(because I just cannot keep it in any longer!)
WTH?!?!
If this had been Cindy at the motel threatening suicide,would you all feel the same about her?Would Cindy get the same sympathy from you all?
I doubt it.(how in the world could a heart over the duct tape on the mouth of sweet Caylee be more devastating than finding her body in the swampy woods?)To me,suicide is a cowards way out of this beautiful life and before you all throw rotten bananas at me....I had a few family members commit suicide.The ones who talked about doing it all the time and the one who never talked about suicide,still,all dead.
IMO this was a ploy for sympathy from George and it worked.Cindy and George both lied and both covered up the murder of their beautiful and sweet grand daughter.
So throw bananas at me or just ignore me as usual,I really don't care and my thoughts and feelings about the Anthony's will never change.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1799 on: January 23, 2009, 03:35:54 PM »

So..........

Dang, I missed that part. 

Don't worry, It will be played over and over again!!  It already has been!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.