May 30, 2024, 08:51:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297737 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: January 23, 2009, 04:12:35 PM »

I had a thought I'd like to share that I'm not sure how I even feel about it, but it keeps rolling around in my head. 

I have thought that maybe it wasn't KC who put the sticker on Caylee, but instead someone else.  Maybe if LA or GA actually moved the body for her it was put on as a "loving gesture" or an apology of sorts.  George seems to be pretty emotional and I keep going back to him vomiting when he was at the police station and talking about the trunk of casey's car.  Maybe he did find her and all of this is going to end up implicating him.

Also, did anyone else see where the nykatie?(not sure of the name) blog said inside sources told her that CA was having an affair with Dominic Casey?  I haven't had a chance to read back so if it's been discussed, I apologize.

Out4bull, I'm on the same page with you on this, along with SHARI! 
George vomiting at the police station is what is getting me.  with him being a police officer, i don't know if just the thought of the smell would cause him to react that violently or if the memory of seeing her body & the circumstances may have caused it! The sticker really sounds like something Casey would do though, to me. She is the personification of evil.! 

Why would George react so much more than CA of LA when discussing the odor? Have thought that he had more contact than just the smell in the trunk.....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1901 on: January 23, 2009, 04:12:46 PM »

IN THE FIRST PIC IT LOOKS LIKE A STICKER HAS BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED OUT - THE SECOND ONE IS FROM THE SAME TIME AND IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A RED STICKER OF SOME SORT ON HER HAND.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1902 on: January 23, 2009, 04:12:52 PM »

hi cbb, i left you a message before i left last night, i hope you got to see it. just a thanks for everything, its no biggle.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: January 23, 2009, 04:13:00 PM »

Lord help me please for what I'm about to say(because I just cannot keep it in any longer!)

WTH?!?!

If this had been Cindy at the motel threatening suicide,would you all feel the same about her?Would Cindy get the same sympathy from you all?

I doubt it.(how in the world could a heart over the duct tape on the mouth of sweet Caylee be more devastating than finding her body in the swampy woods?)To me,suicide is a cowards way out of this beautiful life and before you all throw rotten bananas at me....I had a few family members commit suicide.The ones who talked about doing it all the time and the one who never talked about suicide,still,all dead.

IMO this was a ploy for sympathy from George and it worked.Cindy and George both lied and both covered up the murder of their beautiful and sweet grand daughter.
So throw bananas at me or just ignore me as usual,I really don't care and my thoughts and feelings about the Anthony's will never change.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: January 23, 2009, 04:14:12 PM »

Iraqi soldiers were mentioned by Conway when he said our Constitutional rights are you are innocent until proven guilty and that is what our soldiers are fighting for in Iraq. Someone correct if I am wrong on that please.

I noticed that pictures of Caylee, Cindy and Casey were with him as stated in presser.
No Lee..wow..I bet he feels left out.

Yes, that is what he said. JB also said the same thing early on in the case......
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: January 23, 2009, 04:14:54 PM »

Dr. G did state that there were no injuries to the bone after death.. however, she did leave out any injuries believed to have occurred before death. 

I thought she said no antemortem trauma to the bones.

No ante-mortem trauma=before death.....Dr. G. didn't say anything about post-mortem, that I recall. Will be interesting to hear about that if there were indeed post-mortem trauma.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1906 on: January 23, 2009, 04:15:14 PM »

This pic threw me for a loop - she is playing with her Mr. Potato Head.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: January 23, 2009, 04:16:11 PM »

I had a thought I'd like to share that I'm not sure how I even feel about it, but it keeps rolling around in my head. 

I have thought that maybe it wasn't KC who put the sticker on Caylee, but instead someone else.  Maybe if LA or GA actually moved the body for her it was put on as a "loving gesture" or an apology of sorts.  George seems to be pretty emotional and I keep going back to him vomiting when he was at the police station and talking about the trunk of casey's car.  Maybe he did find her and all of this is going to end up implicating him.

Also, did anyone else see where the nykatie?(not sure of the name) blog said inside sources told her that CA was having an affair with Dominic Casey?  I haven't had a chance to read back so if it's been discussed, I apologize.

Out4bull, I'm on the same page with you on this, along with SHARI! 
George vomiting at the police station is what is getting me.  with him being a police officer, i don't know if just the thought of the smell would cause him to react that violently or if the memory of seeing her body & the circumstances may have caused it! The sticker really sounds like something Casey would do though, to me. She is the personification of evil.! 

Why would George react so much more than CA of LA when discussing the odor? Have thought that he had more contact than just the smell in the trunk.....
In his interview when he described the odor in the trunk and git sick seems that he remeber the body
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1908 on: January 23, 2009, 04:16:13 PM »

I am finding it harder and harder to hate Cindy and George.  Every time I think about how Cindy making that initial call started all of this, I realize that Casey could still be running around free...

Of course Cindy is defending her family, what else does she have?  I know that, personally, if I am wrong about something and someone attacks me for it, I tend to be extremely defensive even if I know I'm wrong.  People's attitudes have to do with how they are approached a lot of the time.  I know a lot of parents say, "If Casey was my daughter, I'd wring her neck!"  Casey is an adult.  They can't rough her up to get answers even if they are her parents.

I'm saying all this NOT to counter against anything that was said in the above posts, but just to put out there that I THINK I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR CINDY AND GEORGE NOW.
And I never felt this way before, and trust me, I've been following this case since the beginning, just like many of you.  It's very odd for me (and maybe you guys too?) to change my opinion of two people so much, I don't know what to think about that suicide attempt with George.  What if this is how Casey was raised to get attention?  I'm not trying to fault George for needing help, but he has to realize that his behavior is under the microscope...shouldn't he have simply driven himself to the local mental hospital and checked himself in? Is it possible to do this anonymously?

If it's possible to do this anonymously and George was sending texts to threaten suicide to the family, it sounds as though he's just attention hungry like Casey.

I'm so confused....just back and forth.

ShariVari

The longer that George and Cindy's charade continues ... a charade that prevents justice from prevailing for Caylee Marie ... I find it easier to dislike them.

George and Cindy would have had my hearfelt compassion if they had cooperated with authorities ... if they had administered tough love and demanded that their daughter reveal the truth ... if they had let the investigation take its course.

Caylee Marie deserved to have her Mama and Papa in her corner fighting for justice.  What a betrayal!!!

If I begin to feel for Cindy and George ... I just remind myself ... Caylee Marie is the victim and ... it is her grandparents who have stood in the way of justice for her.

Janet

I appreciate what you said Janet, because when i try to think back to how I looked at the world when I was 3, I along with everyone else, had no choice about my life.  We are all lucky to have made it this far...to be able to sit here and read about the world online, because SOMEBODY in our lives cared enough to make sure we made it to this point alive.  Of course, I cannot speak for everyone out there, but when I reflected on my previous statement, I decided that I am ANGRY with Cindy and George and Casey.  Poor Caylee did not even make it 3 years!  I have this feeling that Cindy and George DID NOT necessarily want to adopt Caylee as their own...and I believe on NG last night it was stated that Cindy told co-workers that she and George could not "afford" Caylee.  I bet Cin and Geo were looking forward to being rid of their adult children and did not necessarily want to raise another child.  However, life happens as we are busy making other plans, and Caylee came along.  I think Cindy may have hesitated quite a bit to come forward and take that custody because she KNEW that it would shame Casey.  Casey, caring so much about others' opinions of her, would rather kill her child than be seen as a failure for a mother.  Thanks, Janet, for helping get MY emotions back in order with the Anthony family.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: January 23, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »

This wont win me any points, but George knew like all of us what the outcome could be.  He should have been strong, stronger, and gotten help early on.  Now he leaves his wife and son to go on without his support.  That is weak.

It has always been my impression that Cindy held Georges balls in her purse I bet that Biotch never let him do ONE thing in regards to discipline of those kids. She yelled at him when Jesse was in KCs bedroom telling him SHE would take care of it. I think that wench will get along fine without George she's probably the reason he left that house. She probably belittles him every chance she gets like she did KC too. I am glad he broke down and acknowledges his grief and pain, it is a turning point for him and hopefully this case.

Cindy could not have "held George's balls in her purse" if he had not have afforded her permission.

George is not a victim ... he has the ability ... the freedom to make choices.  His precious Caylee Marie did not.  His granddaughter is the victim which dictates that he should be her advocate.

Janet

Glad you said this, Janet. I was fumbling for a way to say the same thing.

George did leave the family once before, and only came back because he ran out of money. If he had nothing to do with disciplining the kids, it's probably because he wasn't interested enough in the kids, or mature enough, to actually discipline them.

Fuzzball - GA left because Cindy made him!!  He begged to come home!  He even asked her mother for help.  She told him she would forgive him when and if Cindy does!  That is a Fact!! 

I really don't understand your negative point of view on men and their children,  Maybe you are speaking from your own experience??  But my experience is just the opposite!  The men in my life love their children and money has nothing to do with it!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1910 on: January 23, 2009, 04:16:45 PM »

since i'm not sure anybody is paying attention, i'll post this again

Dr G said that there was no trauma to the bone AFTER death.  IIRC, she did NOT say there was no trauma to the bone BEFORE death- because she didn't specify on that either way. So really, we have no idea of knowing what may have happened to Caylee.
I believe Dr G said the remains were disarticulated, which would be disjointed, separated at the joints. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but that is what I thought she said.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: January 23, 2009, 04:17:12 PM »

Maybe the heart sticker over Caylee's mouth/duct tape put George over the edge.....

It was shocking, so very possible.
Maybe George knows where the heart sticker came from and has seen them before when Caylee was alive. 
Doselady, I believe that may be what drove George out of the house to a seedy motel with pills and alcohol..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: January 23, 2009, 04:18:02 PM »

Iraqi soldiers were mentioned by Conway when he said our Constitutional rights are you are innocent until proven guilty and that is what our soldiers are fighting for in Iraq. Someone correct if I am wrong on that please.

I noticed that pictures of Caylee, Cindy and Casey were with him as stated in presser.
No Lee..wow..I bet he feels left out.

Yes, that is what he said. JB also said the same thing early on in the case......

I find it offensive that both "conman" and "Hoooo-se" are inserting our devoted military heros that protect our freedoms in this case.    Their duty isnt about a family's rights to LIE and COVER UP a murder!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: January 23, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »

Judge: Casey Anthony must appear in court
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:23 PM EST, January 23, 2009

<snipped>
Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland, who is presiding over the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony, signed an order today requiring that she attend all future hearings.

The one page order states that although Casey Anthony has a right to waive her appearance in writing, her absence may create future problems.

The order states that Casey Anthony does not have to attend any scheduling or trial status hearings.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-b...,4290748.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: January 23, 2009, 04:18:26 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: January 23, 2009, 04:18:59 PM »

Anothermonkey, I doubt Cindy would like anyone who threatened her control over Casey and Caylee.  It's odd, she complained about having to take care of Caylee all the time to her co-workers, but she certainly did not seem to want Caylee out of her sight, either. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1916 on: January 23, 2009, 04:19:15 PM »

errrrrr......ummmmmm, she is. Jewelry for a skeleton?  ...they going to have open casket?   

This family just keeps getting SICKER and SICKER...........does Cindy picking out "jewelry" for Caylee indicate there's going to be a funeral soon????

I think it indicates that Cindy is out of her everlovin mind!  Who does this?  Not for a skeletized body in a closed casket.  FGS!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: January 23, 2009, 04:19:29 PM »

This pic threw me for a loop - she is playing with her Mr. Potato Head.

That picture makes me sad Sad

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1918 on: January 23, 2009, 04:19:52 PM »

Jessica Denuofo (she has been on NG)  is on with Chief Michael Chitwood of Daytona!!  GA got into his car and said he needed time to think.  GA did text family members about wanting to end his life.  Chief described his mood at as melancholy.  Chief was woke up at 1:00am and decided to come out and help.  Pings were not a big help.  Officers searched parking lots for his car. 

Chief said it is safe to assume that George will be admitted into Halifax Medical Center.  He basically confirmed there were suicidal texts - safe to assume!!

GA was at the Hawaii Motel - no weapons found.  Reports are that Cindy is on her way!! 

Unfinished suicide note found in car and on him.  Reports say that they said - He wants to be with Caylee!!

Being of age, one of my favorite wind down singers is Barry Manilow.  Could it be magic was the song on the dvd when I first heard.  I know many of you don't even know Barry.

I don't think I can hear that song again the same way.  I can understand the feelings George has.

Oh yeah Russ, Manilow was #1 on my list of favorites back in the day. And Anne Murray, and Neil Diamond and so many others!   Wow, thanks for the great memories!!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: January 23, 2009, 04:19:56 PM »

This wont win me any points, but George knew like all of us what the outcome could be.  He should have been strong, stronger, and gotten help early on.  Now he leaves his wife and son to go on without his support.  That is weak.

It has always been my impression that Cindy held Georges balls in her purse I bet that Biotch never let him do ONE thing in regards to discipline of those kids. She yelled at him when Jesse was in KCs bedroom telling him SHE would take care of it. I think that wench will get along fine without George she's probably the reason he left that house. She probably belittles him every chance she gets like she did KC too. I am glad he broke down and acknowledges his grief and pain, it is a turning point for him and hopefully this case.

Cindy could not have "held George's balls in her purse" if he had not have afforded her permission.

George is not a victim ... he has the ability ... the freedom to make choices.  His precious Caylee Marie did not.  His granddaughter is the victim which dictates that he should be her advocate.

Janet

Glad you said this, Janet. I was fumbling for a way to say the same thing.

George did leave the family once before, and only came back because he ran out of money. If he had nothing to do with disciplining the kids, it's probably because he wasn't interested enough in the kids, or mature enough, to actually discipline them.

Fuzzball - GA left because Cindy made him!!  He begged to come home!  He even asked her mother for help.  She told him she would forgive him when and if Cindy does!  That is a Fact!! 

I really don't understand your negative point of view on men and their children,  Maybe you are speaking from your own experience??  But my experience is just the opposite!  The men in my life love their children and money has nothing to do with it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.