May 30, 2024, 10:35:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297582 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: January 22, 2009, 08:21:05 PM »

Did anyone's computer just go wonky about two minutes ago? TIA JSM

No,you're the only wonky one here. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: January 22, 2009, 08:21:07 PM »

Hi Everyone...LP on NG just said washer and dryer at the Ants are different now than before he got there.  Does anyone know what that might mean? 

It might only mean that LP is a little excitable. When my washer broke, it was cheaper to replace it than try to get an old one repaired. And it didn't seem logical to me to buy a new washer and keep an equally old dryer that might break down at any point, so I got rid of both and bought new ones. Sometimes things are NOT part of a major crime.

I Stand With The Girl
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: January 22, 2009, 08:21:16 PM »

Oh, Monkeys. I. did. something. bad. I am soooo sorry ahead of time. After I found out where the info about LE asking that Lee's DNA be compared to Caylee's was located I emailed the lady with the myspace blog (her screen name is BB-11). I simply thought that I was sharing ... little did I know that she would give ME credit for finding the information.  I am a very bad monkey. It was never, EVER my intention to take credit for that tidbit of infomation ... I was simply passing it on. I emailed her through myspace right away and explained that I couldn't take credit for finding it, that I lurked in the scaredmonkeys forum and got it on here. I hope that she ammends her blog to reflect my email, as I am mortified, embarrassed and feeling really, really bad. Sorry again, guys.

Erin

Awwww Erin,   cheer up, in my opinion, you didn't do.anything.bad.    The way I see it, is that you were simply passing that info along, not realizing she would post it.  Honestly, she could have checked with you first before posting whatever she did.  Takes a lot more than this to be.a.bad.monkey.  Wait til we all get off topic again, and face the wrath of the mighty mods.  heh  IMO   

Wyks, god love ya, u are hilarious!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #283 on: January 22, 2009, 08:22:19 PM »

Thats amazing!! im so happy, this should be what keeps that snatch in with lock and key. This also reminds me of her and Lee's jail convo of "check the bags at home" statement. she was scared shitless that they would find caylee and make the comparison with the bags. No wonder she had a panic attack when they found Caylee!!! 

I don't remember that statement...WOW...that's all I can say...WOW

wasnt that along the lines of WHERE WOULD THE BLACK JACK or the SIM CARD or whatever was..... and she said.... something about checking the bags at home?

*fuzzy recollections"

yes, she was talking about carryall bags not trash bags.

I know right! WOW. I believe it was the 25th of July. They were talking about the lost blackberry but this is also the conversation where its very obvious they are talking in code.  She said something to the effect of "maybe it fell out of the bag" "check (look through) ..the bags at home".  thats how i remember it. it could be wrong, but its definitely something to that effect.   

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: January 22, 2009, 08:22:37 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

Here is the link to text message logs.  CF13 has fixed the link from here: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/21/documents_reveal_much_about_casey_anthony.html

I have it downloaded and am looking at it.

THANK YOU RUSS !!     

CHECK out the stuff starting on page 34 or so!!!!!

I'm still downloading it...no spoilers please  j/k Walter

I also hear CF13 has a lot more information including a death certificate for Eric?  Got more reading to do.

The death certificate for Eric F. Baker is included in this pdf you sent us to. (the text messages one)

He would have been 15 when Caylee was conceived.

He was 18 at the time of his death on May 4, 2007.

Caylee was born in August, 2005

He was young!

Would that make Casey guilty of statutory rape?

That would sure be my guess Puzzler!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: January 22, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »

WTH?????  Lenny thinks the washer and dryer was replaced??????  Before he got there?????????????
After Cindy washed the smelly clothes?  There wasn't media outside the home until Leonard came was there?  How would Leonard know about what the washer and dryer looked like, before he came?  In the beginning Lee talked a lot to Leonard, did he say something? 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: January 22, 2009, 08:24:53 PM »

Hi Everyone...LP on NG just said washer and dryer at the Ants are different now than before he got there.  Does anyone know what that might mean? 

Maybe some things that were washed left an odor??  Or that they know enough about hiding evidence that they knew some could have been left in them.  After all I don't think it was by chance that only  one hair was found in the trunk.  They were busy cleaning things up.

Ugh, I just had a horrible thought, you don't suppose Casey hid her in there??????????  And that the JCP receipts were for a new set.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #287 on: January 22, 2009, 08:25:07 PM »

It might only mean that LP is a little excitable. When my washer broke, it was cheaper to replace it than try to get an old one repaired. And it didn't seem logical to me to buy a new washer and keep an equally old dryer that might break down at any point, so I got rid of both and bought new ones. Sometimes things are NOT part of a major crime.

i thought he said the towels by them had been replaced not the machines.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: January 22, 2009, 08:25:15 PM »

Did anyone's computer just go wonky about two minutes ago? TIA JSM
No, but sometimes my avi flashes and it drives me nuts, I was afraid to mention it does that because I figured people would think I was nuts, but my daughter saw it happen also.
I just saw your chin wiggle a little, like you were gonna cry or sumpin.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 22, 2009, 08:26:05 PM »

Do I need a breath mint or some deodorant 

Since you sailed in here without a motor, you've been stealth Sea Searcher.  We didn't "hear" you sneak up on the cage.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: January 22, 2009, 08:28:18 PM »

10:00 or transcripts, I love the transcripts
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: January 22, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »

I just have to vent for a minute. I am sitting here waiting for NG to come on, when I know all she's going to rehash what we already know from yesterday and repeat "stunning bombshell" about it around 30 times or so. And I am saying to myself, why am I waiting for NG? But I do it every night, knowing I'm not going to learn anything new. I have 800 other things to do besides hear NG say "stunning bombshell" repeatedly, yet I cannot pull myself away.

Dunno what it is, rmcalo.. I did the exact same thing when I had cable!  Even turned the dang phone off, and didn't answer the door during that hour of mostly commercials.   

I used to have an antenna and now I have a DVR!  Talk about an upgrade.  But, at least now I don't have to watch commercials/

I'm the only one I know who doesn't have TIVO or a DVR! I have satellite TV and DVD player, but that's as far as it goes right now. 
I also just figured out how to use my BlueTooth on my laptop and cell phone today!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 22, 2009, 08:29:06 PM »

Since you sailed in here without a motor, you've been stealth Sea Searcher.  We didn't "hear" you sneak up on the cage.

Sea doesnt have a motor?????  Well how does he purrrrrrrrrr

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #293 on: January 22, 2009, 08:29:19 PM »

Maybe some things that were washed left an odor??  Or that they know enough about hiding evidence that they knew some could have been left in them.  After all I don't think it was by chance that only  one hair was found in the trunk.  They were busy cleaning things up.

Ugh, I just had a horrible thought, you don't suppose Casey hid her in there??????????  And that the JCP receipts were for a new set.
Who knows, but for people that were having money trouble I would like to know why they were replaced, could be as simple as they broke.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 22, 2009, 08:33:59 PM »

10:00 or transcripts, I love the transcripts

haha ya, it can be better than listening to that strident voice.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #295 on: January 22, 2009, 08:34:29 PM »

Who knows, but for people that were having money trouble I would like to know why they were replaced, could be as simple as they broke.

IF THE NANNYS LEGIT THEY HAVE TO ACQUIT>>THAT WAS PRICELESS!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: January 22, 2009, 08:34:40 PM »

These are people that washed what they had to know was evidence before even talking to KC; this way they could tell themselves that they had no reason to suspect foul play at the time, although Cindy's admission to co-workers that the car smelled like a dead body proves otherwise. This same mentality would definitely, IMO, lead them to get rid of the washer/dryer in case they might have left some evidence behind. LP mentioned the new w/d just before break, but I'm so irritated that NG didn't pick up on it again. I think it was worth a "WHOA!"
Makes me suspect even more that she is working off a sort of script.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #297 on: January 22, 2009, 08:34:51 PM »

If the Nanny is Legit...you have to acquit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 22, 2009, 08:36:52 PM »

*waves* hi muffybee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: January 22, 2009, 08:37:13 PM »

If the Nanny is Legit...you have to acquit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea  did you see that adorable little sail boat Muffy has????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.