May 28, 2024, 07:22:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297298 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2009, 04:35:50 PM »

Leroy - the quote I posted is from the Report of Crime Scene where the cadavir dogs went to the A's yard and sniffed around - the sand box was IIRC one of the places that one of the dogs hit on. When the second dog did not alert they dug the area up and found this dead animal.  I had never heard this before so I was just wondering what thought of the other monkeys were.
I had never heard it before your post.  All I can say is that is rather disgusting to think that Caylee could have been playing in the sand with a dead animal in it.  On the other hand, the A's do have small dogs, maybe the dogs burried their "treasure".

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2009, 04:36:06 PM »

Monkeys,

Does anyone know what information could be missing between the LAST two pages of this released document?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

When you look at the very last page, it almost appears that someone was arrested on 12/16. Part of me wonders if that could be Lee Anthony and we just don't know it yet? The last anyone has seen him was 12/15 when he removed the memorial of Caylee from the Ants' house. Shortly before that, LE obtained his fingerprints by subpoena, and shortly AFTER that his lawyer (who appeared on the scene suddenly) issued all those statements about him possibly being charged with obstruction or aiding/abetting.

Could it be possible that he has been arrested and we just don't know it yet?

The arrested person is Casey.  The 16th is the finalized date of the report.

But Casey was more than just arrested, she was indicted. Her disposition would be indicted, awaiting trial, or something like that, no?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2009, 04:36:11 PM »

im here

Hey pretty girl!  Hope you're having a better day today!
I will once I get Joe and my car out of the shop! Thanks for asking.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2009, 04:38:05 PM »

im here

Joe is in the shop?  Hope it's not his brake pads or worse yet his transmission!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2009, 04:39:44 PM »

Monkeys,

Does anyone know what information could be missing between the LAST two pages of this released document?

When you look at the very last page, it almost appears that someone was arrested on 12/16. Part of me wonders if that could be Lee Anthony and we just don't know it yet? The last anyone has seen him was 12/15 when he removed the memorial of Caylee from the Ants' house. Shortly before that, LE obtained his fingerprints by subpoena, and shortly AFTER that his lawyer (who appeared on the scene suddenly) issued all those statements about him possibly being charged with obstruction or aiding/abetting.

But Casey was more than just arrested, she was indicted. Her disposition would be indicted, awaiting trial, or something like that, no?

if lee was actually arrested it would be all over the place...theres no way it could be kept secret.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2009, 04:40:36 PM »

Monkeys,

Don't think so.  This is a supplimental report to the arrest. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2009, 04:40:50 PM »

O/t for sure - did you see the birthday forum????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »

Monkeys,

Call me a dumb monkey! I looked at the last two pages, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for? I can't find anything about Dec 16? What am i doing wrong?

The next-to-last page ends with a sentence fragment about Sean Krause's interview with law enforcement, and the last page is dated 12/16/08 and states that someone's "disposition" is "arrested." It just confused me because Casey was more than just "arrested" at that point. She had actually been arrested, like, three times and indicted by a grand jury and was sitting in jail awaiting trial, so I thought this might be Lee. But who knows? Maybe it is just Casey.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2009, 04:41:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18541911/detail.html

Florida Bar Investigating Casey Anthony's Attorney
Thursday, January 22, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has uncovered details of two investigations by the Florida Bar Association into Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez. One involves how Baez advertised himself and the other deals with making false statements against public officials.

Casey Anthony's defense team has sent out dozens of media releases throughout the case and some include accusations against the state attorney and prosecutors. Sources tell Eyewitness News it may be a violation Florida Bar rules and now Jose Baez could get in trouble with the Bar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAEZ SPEAKS: Complains About Media Coverage
MESSAGE BOARD: Justice For Caylee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bar has confirmed it has two open investigations. The first involves Jose Baez's PR firm, Press Corp Media, run by Todd Black. In the past, Baez's spokesperson has released statements to the media about State Attorney Lawson Lamar and prosecutors.

In one release, it states, "Lawson Lamar is facing tough opposition and having a missing baby is a perfect springboard for free commercial time." Another release states, "The prosecution has manipulated and shamelessly used the media in the reporting of false distorted … evidence."

Sources told Eyewitness News officials are looking into whether or not Baez violated a rule that states lawyers can't make false statements about judges or legal officials.

In the second investigation, a person complained that Baez may have violated bar advertising rules.

The two complaints are in addition to an informal complaint made to the State Attorneys Office. Sources told Eyewitness News there are allegations that Baez maybe using entertainment deals to fund his defense team.

On Wednesday, Baez denied that (watch full press conference).

"To be honest, I have been a target of numerous complaints," Baez said in an early evening news conference Wednesday. "They're just people's wild accusations and the Florida Bar has to investigate them."

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said, if the Bar found probable cause, Baez would probably only receives a letter of advisement. The spokesperson for the State Attorney's Office would not confirm or deny if the complaint came from them.

RIP Sweet Puppy
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2009, 04:42:31 PM »

Monkeys,

Don't think so.  This is a supplimental report to the arrest. 

OK, well, if it's just a supplemental report to the arrest, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2009, 04:43:57 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

Here is the link to text message logs.  CF13 has fixed the link from here: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/21/documents_reveal_much_about_casey_anthony.html

I have it downloaded and am looking at it.

THANK YOU RUSS !!     

CHECK out the stuff starting on page 34 or so!!!!!

I'm still downloading it...no spoilers please  j/k Walter

I also hear CF13 has a lot more information including a death certificate for Eric?  Got more reading to do.

The death certificate for Eric F. Baker is included in this pdf you sent us to. (the text messages one)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »

Hi Sparky !!! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2009, 04:45:30 PM »

Dang - guess I need to have my son do it from now on! 

I think this is from a report that was filed regarding a search at a park or playground. Not the Anthony yard. If I recall correctly it was a search in response to a tip and the incident report was closed as not relevant to this case.

In my opinion,  it was included in the discovery because it documents that cadaver dogs do NOT "hit" on animal remains.

Take that Bozo   
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2009, 04:49:35 PM »

Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee, Your Safe Now.

Absolutely beautifull Blonde!

Hello Monkeys. This monkey is seriously sick, i even called in to work, but atleast i get to monkey around. Anywho I agree with Dolce, thank you blonde for this picture. Is it a real pic of Caylee? If it is I call this pic my absolute favorite. no1z

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2009, 04:50:53 PM »

im here

No car was dead, Joe had to stay overnight at school. I missed him, going to get him right now!   

Joe is in the shop?  Hope it's not his brake pads or worse yet his transmission!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2009, 04:52:30 PM »

Leroy - the quote I posted is from the Report of Crime Scene where the cadavir dogs went to the A's yard and sniffed around - the sand box was IIRC one of the places that one of the dogs hit on. When the second dog did not alert they dug the area up and found this dead animal.  I had never heard this before so I was just wondering what thought of the other monkeys were.
I had never heard it before your post.  All I can say is that is rather disgusting to think that Caylee could have been playing in the sand with a dead animal in it.  On the other hand, the A's do have small dogs, maybe the dogs burried their "treasure".

Hmmm.. Do ya think that maybe Casey practiced on killing a squirrel or something first?  Or... if she did put Caylee in that sandbox for a bit of time, maybe a poor critter happened along and bit the dust just because of the fumes from the chloroform?  If that's what happened, can you imagine, it could have been one of the dogs too?  Am hoping that LE took the lil critter that died along with the dead snake out in the woods and sent them both to the lab for tests.  They could get Casey on cruelty to animals as well as lemme see, the death penalty for Caylee. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2009, 04:52:36 PM »

Monkeys,

if lee was actually arrested it would be all over the place...theres no way it could be kept secret.

Could it have been George? Anyone else remember the DUI rumor. JMO

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2009, 04:52:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18541911/detail.html

Florida Bar Investigating Casey Anthony's Attorney
Thursday, January 22, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has uncovered details of two investigations by the Florida Bar Association into Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez. One involves how Baez advertised himself and the other deals with making false statements against public officials.

Casey Anthony's defense team has sent out dozens of media releases throughout the case and some include accusations against the state attorney and prosecutors. Sources tell Eyewitness News it may be a violation Florida Bar rules and now Jose Baez could get in trouble with the Bar.

BAEZ SPEAKS: Complains About Media Coverage
MESSAGE BOARD: Justice For Caylee

The Bar has confirmed it has two open investigations. The first involves Jose Baez's PR firm, Press Corp Media, run by Todd Black. In the past, Baez's spokesperson has released statements to the media about State Attorney Lawson Lamar and prosecutors.

In one release, it states, "Lawson Lamar is facing tough opposition and having a missing baby is a perfect springboard for free commercial time." Another release states, "The prosecution has manipulated and shamelessly used the media in the reporting of false distorted … evidence."

Sources told Eyewitness News officials are looking into whether or not Baez violated a rule that states lawyers can't make false statements about judges or legal officials.

In the second investigation, a person complained that Baez may have violated bar advertising rules.

The two complaints are in addition to an informal complaint made to the State Attorneys Office. Sources told Eyewitness News there are allegations that Baez maybe using entertainment deals to fund his defense team.

On Wednesday, Baez denied that (watch full press conference).

"To be honest, I have been a target of numerous complaints," Baez said in an early evening news conference Wednesday. "They're just people's wild accusations and the Florida Bar has to investigate them."

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said, if the Bar found probable cause, Baez would probably only receives a letter of advisement. The spokesperson for the State Attorney's Office would not confirm or deny if the complaint came from them.

Monkeys??  Sorry if this was already posted before, it was the first I saw it.

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2009, 04:53:44 PM »

I'm here.Did I miss anything major in the last few pages of the old cage?
I don't know what the problem is around here.People talking about cleaning,the phone ringing off the hook.I have requested to be left the h*** alone. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2009, 04:53:49 PM »

im here

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.