May 28, 2024, 05:20:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297232 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #480 on: January 22, 2009, 10:36:23 PM »

Do you all hear a faint cat's meow on the Greta interview, or is it in my house somewhere???
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: January 22, 2009, 10:36:34 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

This is O/T, but can those of you who pray, pray for me and my baby girl? I am returning to my old job on Monday, full-time, and my girl is going into day care in a building next door. Even though the day care is right next door, I really do not want to leave her. But I need a regular paycheck and don't have a choice. I am so nervous about leaving her. I have fun with her during the day. She is my little buddy. She is six months old.

Sometimes it gets me thinking: I cannot even bear to leave my child in day care, but I am doing it for her good so that I can afford to give her what she needs. If KC had been a normal, responsible person and a good mother, she would have had a job and tried to give her child the best she could. She would have found a REAL babysitter and/or real day care.
Of course I will pray for you and your baby, will you figure me if in my mind I always call you rum cola???

THANKS!! I can see why you would call me that! Actually, that is a great name. Monkeys, feel free to call me that -- it is better than rmcalo.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: January 22, 2009, 10:36:56 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

This is O/T, but can those of you who pray, pray for me and my baby girl? I am returning to my old job on Monday, full-time, and my girl is going into day care in a building next door. Even though the day care is right next door, I really do not want to leave her. But I need a regular paycheck and don't have a choice. I am so nervous about leaving her. I have fun with her during the day. She is my little buddy. She is six months old.

Sometimes it gets me thinking: I cannot even bear to leave my child in day care, but I am doing it for her good so that I can afford to give her what she needs. If KC had been a normal, responsible person and a good mother, she would have had a job and tried to give her child the best she could. She would have found a REAL babysitter and/or real day care.

Hugs rmcalo.    You and your little daughter will be in my prayers.
Billys_Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: January 22, 2009, 10:37:33 PM »

Gosh I couldnt believe what Lp said about the washer and dryer being replaced,  Ill bet thats what on the JC Penny's reciept,   that and probly blankets to replace the ones in Caylee's room.............I hope they dont get immunity, and after listening to NG, Im sure they wont..
I didnt think Penney's sold appliances.. 

Just small appliances, but KC did have the Sears card too, and if i remember right wasn't this the card Cindy wouldn't admit to?

yep, and  le gave her more than one chance to do so. im pretty sure lp said the towels next to the machines tho, not the machines themselves. ill double check at 10.

LP just said the washing machines were a different color than they were.

OHHHHH, pls tell!!!!!! What color were they before/after??

LP didn't say, he just said if you look at old video where they show the garage and the washer and dryer, they are now a different color.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: January 22, 2009, 10:38:12 PM »

Do you all hear a faint cat's meow on the Greta interview, or is it in my house somewhere???

I heard it!        But, I'm a cat person!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #485 on: January 22, 2009, 10:39:25 PM »

Well those turned out like sh!t on here........sorry, anyway Here is the photo I was comparing it to, it would have been much easier to bury her in a fleece blanket than the crib comforter~both are Pooh

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 22, 2009, 10:39:28 PM »

Gosh I couldnt believe what Lp said about the washer and dryer being replaced,  Ill bet thats what on the JC Penny's reciept,   that and probly blankets to replace the ones in Caylee's room.............I hope they dont get immunity, and after listening to NG, Im sure they wont..

Just small appliances, but KC did have the Sears card too, and if i remember right wasn't this the card Cindy wouldn't admit to?

yep, and  le gave her more than one chance to do so. im pretty sure lp said the towels next to the machines tho, not the machines themselves. ill double check at 10.

LP didn't say, he just said if you look at old video where they show the garage and the washer and dryer, they are now a different color.
Welcome Billys Mom - I like your face - you make me smile!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: January 22, 2009, 10:39:46 PM »

On the Casey Anthony front Thursday: bar investigations of Jose Baez and change-of-venue theories.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported that Baez, Anthony's attorney, faces two Florida Bar investigations.

"You won't find this much information anywhere else," anchor Bob Opsahl said.

One investigation concerns how the attorney advertised himself. The other focuses on possible false statements against the state attorney and prosecutors made in releases from Press Corps Media, which handles publicity for Baez. False statements would violate the Bar's rules, but the stiffest punishment Baez would face is a letter that he went too far, Mary Nguyen reported. Todd Black, who runs Press Corps Media, told WFTV that the Florida Bar had no jurisdiction over his publicity firm.

Maybe this has already been posted, I just don't remember THIS detail about FALSE STATEMENTS

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/ssssswesh-reported-that-the-florida-bar-is-investigating-jose-baezs-relationship-with-press-corps-media-baez-reported-wednes.html

Do you guys think what Todd Black said above is true, that "the Florida Bar had no jurisdiction over his publicity firm"?? 

Since Baez is a member of the Florida Bar and has to answer to them for what he says and does, why wouldn't anyone representing him not be liable to the Bar as well?     

I don't think that the FL Bar has any control over Black, but if what he says is true, i.e. Baez is making media deals, then I think they can use that in their investigation of Baez's source of funds to pay for the defense.

Thanks, Babybear!  If it's true, and if Black really does exist, then it would be good if they are able to use that info. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: January 22, 2009, 10:40:34 PM »

Did anyone happen to notice WHO examined those phone records??

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

The SECRET SERVICE............WOW!!
I did, could you explain why that would be, is this not strange?

No, I can't. I have asked some persons much more knowledgeable than I, and the reply I received from both of them was " there is much more to this case than ANYONE has imagined"..............Now, what that means I have no idea.
I have believed for a time now that there is much more going on, and now seeing the phone records were examined by the Secret Service, well.
Well why would this be??? Casey was not a threat to the US.  Maybe they thought George was doing something????

The way she was going she might have been a threat to the US Marine Corps, lol  and maybe a few other sections of the service fields, lol

you're thinking she's a biological weapon or dirty bomb   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: January 22, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

I know how hard that can be and I will certainly pray for you both. Remember that you can always call or drop in to make sure everything is ok.  I remember how stressful that was for me and in time you'll reach a comfort level that gives you comfort. And you are correct, you are doing what's right for her.

I think you are lucky and it's wonderful that she will be in the building next door!  It will be good for both of you not to mention the financial necessity.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #490 on: January 22, 2009, 10:41:22 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

Of course I will, rmcalo! It's so hard to leave your little one to anyone else's care.
{{ hugs }}
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: January 22, 2009, 10:41:29 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

I know how hard that can be and I will certainly pray for you both. Remember that you can always call or drop in to make sure everything is ok.  I remember how stressful that was for me and in time you'll reach a comfort level that gives you comfort. And you are correct, you are doing what's right for her.

Thank you. I like your avatar; makes me think of a wise monkey philosophizing in a smoky bar.
Billys_Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: January 22, 2009, 10:41:34 PM »

Welcome Billys Mom - I like your face - you make me smile!!!

Thank you, I'm very glad to be a part of this site.  I actually drew that monkey myself. 
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: January 22, 2009, 10:41:53 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

Of course I will, rmcalo! It's so hard to leave your little one to anyone else's care.
{{ hugs }}

Thank you!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: January 22, 2009, 10:42:05 PM »

Hi!  I'm new here and this is my first post. 

Does anyone know why Jesse suspected he wasn't Caylee's father, which led to the paternity test?  Also, did they break up before the paternity test, or after?  I've been wondering this for a while now and thought maybe someone read it someplace.

Thanks bunches (of bananas!)

wow!

Lots of new monkeys today!

Jesse took the paternity test at the prompting of his father, Richard Grund. They broke up well after that. The paternity issue was not what broke Casey and Jesse up.

Glad to have you join the cage, BillysMom!

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all!

Do you know why they broke up? 

Casey cheated on Jesse.  And what a stupid thing to do.  Seems like she may have finally had a good man in Jesse.  Altho IMO, he's better off with her out of his life. 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: January 22, 2009, 10:42:33 PM »

Have the text messages that Greta is talking about been released so we can see them?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: January 22, 2009, 10:45:01 PM »

I really liked it tonight when NG said if Le matches up the things from the crime scene to the house is it enough to send Tot Mom a first class ticket to the electric chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 22, 2009, 10:45:15 PM »

My son thinks loading the dishwasher means getting me drunk,

ROFLMA

OMG...I was laughing so hard I couldn't get that right ...and I can't stop
Dont worry, he figured out what I meant when I threatened to load the BB Gun................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: January 22, 2009, 10:46:58 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

I think you are lucky and it's wonderful that she will be in the building next door!  It will be good for both of you not to mention the financial necessity.

Thanks, Klaas, and to everyone. I really appreciate this, as I am so nervous. She has a trial run with the day care tomorrow. I am going to check in on her a few times while I run errands. Then once I actually start work on Monday, I am going to stop in and see her as much as I can during the day. She sometimes has a sensitive little tummy and sometimes has a little screaming/crying fit with trapped gas in her belly, and I want to make sure I show them how to work the gas through! I have to hold her facing it out, sitting over my arms like a "shelf," and raise her legs up and down. I know it sounds weird, but it's the only thing that works . . . OK, now I have done WAYYY off topic as well as probably bored you all too death . . . Sorry .. .I should hit the hay now.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: January 22, 2009, 10:47:24 PM »

Have the text messages that Greta is talking about been released so we can see them?

Yes, they were released in this doc dump.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.