May 30, 2024, 08:36:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297734 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: January 22, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »

Good evening monkeys. Here's a question.  In the recent vidoe release, where Casey is throwing her hissy fit, she states that her whole life has been taken from her and she's as much as victim as anyone else.... do you think it's possible she's referring to the fact that Cindy forced her to keep the baby (that girl...)  and she clearly didn't want to keep Caylee and she's trying to force guilt/responsibility on Cindy?
I don't see what she meant by everything has been taken away from her. I think she is seriously referring to be in jail and not having Tony. Its been noticeable to me that she was in heat more than in grief!

Am wondering if she also meant that the focus has been taken off her.  Seems to me that Casey feels that the world revolves around her, and since this whole thing is about Caylee not Casey, it might just seem to her that she's lost everything.  Black and white thinking.  If it's not all about her, then nothing is anymore? 

Wyks. I agree. I do however think there was tremendous resentment from Casey in being "forced" to have a baby.

Oh I do agree mgoblue, that's why I said 'also meant'.     Bet there's even more reasons too.  The resentment that you mention, oh yeah, that has to be huge.  And very likely what's behind her spitefulness toward Cindy too.  Revenge too.  Soooooooooo many reasons for Casey to be pissy about this whole thing.  Still no good reason to do Caylee in tho.   IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: January 22, 2009, 11:58:23 PM »

I just have to vent for a minute. I am sitting here waiting for NG to come on, when I know all she's going to rehash what we already know from yesterday and repeat "stunning bombshell" about it around 30 times or so. And I am saying to myself, why am I waiting for NG? But I do it every night, knowing I'm not going to learn anything new. I have 800 other things to do besides hear NG say "stunning bombshell" repeatedly, yet I cannot pull myself away.

Poor, poor tortured soul!  That evil temptress!  Feeding your addiction like that... Luring you in despite your revulsion!   I really feel for you, rmcalo!

( )

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #582 on: January 22, 2009, 11:58:47 PM »

DD thinks that Casey gave the baby cough meds, then duct taped her mouth.
Baby threw up and died. There is a name for this type of death, but can't remember what it is. Casey couldn't call 911 for those reasons.
Oh, hello all and I am still kind of sick over this. So, I have backed off for a while. I did read most of the stuff they released.
What will convict her and end this stuff is :
Fingerprints from the duct tape. If hers are on there, Baez better make a new plan.
Although, he is just as crazy as her. Not only does he have to defend the undefendable, he has to carry the hopes and aspirations of the entire Hispanic culture, race & nation like a torch !
Duh ! I read alot and I have not seen anyone saying anything about race until he brought it up. He has been attacked, but not on that basis. 

Hey Kat, i had the same thought, if she threw up while the tape was on her mouth, she would have succumb to her own vomit.

Its when someone breathes (aspirates) the vomitus into the lungs.  Happens all the time to young and old, and folks who've had too many alcoholic beverages, pass out and toss their cookies.  Ick. 

I believe the medical term is asperate in your mask.  From "The Verdict" with Paul Newman - a very good flick!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: January 23, 2009, 12:00:07 AM »

Have the text messages that Greta is talking about been released so we can see them?

Yes, they were released in this doc dump.   
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30259358@N06/2838515505/
I just found a spoof flicker site on KC..and it answers the question of her implants...
Yep...answered it for me!

Sorry ladies, but boobs is boobs!
Alrightey then,   you may skip this part of the investigation...............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #584 on: January 23, 2009, 12:00:32 AM »

night monks.  something to think about, something i'm not sure of.  Hope it isn't to off topic but what do ya'all think the best punishment for casey would be?? I don't mean like torture or anything but she seems to sincerely not care or have any remorse so guilt doesn't motivate her.  She seems to have adapted well to prison.  she cries like a baby in front of george and cindy but i think that is mostly for show to gain sympathy from them. 

i'm just not sure how you could actually punish a person like casey and it is my understanding that sociopaths can't be rehabilitated so what is left if you can't rehabilitate or punish.  Does she just sit in jail snacking and living her life away happily?  Seems unfair.   

Just a bit of trivia that applies to your question: The Bible (Old Testament) teaches no provision for incarceration. It goes into great detail about proper restitution for causing loss of wealth, goods, and even limbs that resemble a lot of present day insurance policies. Ex: If your Ox maims a slave, then you supply a slave to he who lost the slave and pay three times the price of a slave to the victim of the Ox. If your Ox maims someone and has done so before, then you must supply a member of your family to take the slave's place and buy out of slavery each member of the slave's family in addition to dowry equal to half of your toal assets.  Murder is another thing all together. It allows a family member of the victim to persue and take the life of the murderer. It doesn't mandate it, but allows it without stain of sin.

I know that doesn't really answer your question, but thought it was interesting trivia for anyone looking to the Bible for guidance in such matters.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: January 23, 2009, 12:01:21 AM »

They primarily investigate credit card fraud, check washing, (as some suspected of KC), online fraud, and identity theft.  I believe we are going to see KC connected with some other things.  I have always thought that "algerian scam" that supposedly George was taken for a lot of money was done by KC and if so, the SS would be right in the middle of this investigation. He may also not be the ONLY one.  

Some might say, she never had any money - but meth/coke habits are very had to support and I am convinced she was into drugs heavily.

sorry i dont know what pages its on but this has been posted umpteen times. the secret  service is involved with missing and exploited children. i believe deenies the one who posted the quote.

I have been all through their site and I can't find anywhere they get involved with missing children. Here is the link. Maybe someone else can find it.

http://www.secretservice.gov/faq.shtml

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: January 23, 2009, 12:03:13 AM »

night monks.  something to think about, something i'm not sure of.  Hope it isn't to off topic but what do ya'all think the best punishment for casey would be?? I don't mean like torture or anything but she seems to sincerely not care or have any remorse so guilt doesn't motivate her.  She seems to have adapted well to prison.  she cries like a baby in front of george and cindy but i think that is mostly for show to gain sympathy from them. 

i'm just not sure how you could actually punish a person like casey and it is my understanding that sociopaths can't be rehabilitated so what is left if you can't rehabilitate or punish.  Does she just sit in jail snacking and living her life away happily?  Seems unfair.   

To Casey it seems that attention is everything.  It doesn't seem fair no, for her to sit idling in jail, twiddling her thumbs.  And yet, over time, when this is over and done and she has no one paying attention to her, I'm betting years and years of that will do her in.  May be slow, but it will likely kill her or she may go insane from it, before she ever gets near to being next on death row, or dying from old age.  IMO

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #587 on: January 23, 2009, 12:04:05 AM »

Have the text messages that Greta is talking about been released so we can see them?

I just found a spoof flicker site on KC..and it answers the question of her implants...

thats what i thought when i saw it, i contemplated adding the pictures to my comments but i didnt think the mods would approve so i just gave the link!! I really enjoy the comments below of the pic " ur boobs fail" and "stretch marks and rape tatoo, they are trailer trash!"   

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 23, 2009, 12:04:37 AM »

yeah i never believed casey was telling the truth about who the father was. slore probably has no clue who it could be...too many candidates.

I think KC KNOWS exactly who the father is and that is WHY everyone has tried to play HIDE the baloney in this case.
I totally agree.

How do you think she knows? Her belly lit up and flashed the guy's name and phone number when the sperm hit the egg? Or Caylee was born with the father's name printed on her behind? Seriously, how on earth would Casey know which guy she slept with was actually the father?

I don't think Casey's psychic, and therefore all she knows is who she slept with, not whose DNA Caylee actually got.

Speaking of Caylee.....I have a theory about the dead animal in the sandbox. I think Casey (or an accomplice,) put it there, to cover the fact that she'd stashed Caylee's body there for a bit while thinking about what to do with her. The reason to put a dead animal in there? So that when cadaver dogs hit on the sandbox, they could discredit the dogs by showing it was just a dead animal in there, and insist that Caylee's still alive.

A person (such as Casey or Lee) who is not knowledgeable about cadaver dogs might think this would work; however, the dogs are very highly trained to hit on human decomp...which is different than animal decomp...and the dogs do not hit on a dead animal mistakenly when trained to detect human decomp.

Thank you.  One of my best friends is in LE and has trained detector dogs of all types for decades.  Dogs trained to scent out cadavers are a law unto themselves.  I asked my friend once how it feels to get a "hit" w/a cadaver dog.  My friend told me that the reward is that families finally have "closure" and can bring their loved ones home.

Knowing what I know about cadaver dogs, if I'd been CA and a dog "hit" on my yard/car trunk (or wherever) the mourning process would have begun.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: January 23, 2009, 12:04:46 AM »

CarolynV, Wyks, Sassycat, mgoblue, cuteascanbe, cheeky monkey, peanut, AZLady, Puzzler, Billys_Mom, islandmonkey, akmom, higherhopes, fatcatlurker, snoopy, mig, cheerio, BabsKats, zoeandme, Sea Searcher, Foggy Dew, ncbelle54, seascapejb, leslee, NO1ZMONKEY, Kat_Gram, tabandmike, MnkeyBznes, Rowanvamp0, guideposts, Scatty, TURBOTHINK, da sparkenator, luckycharmsprincess, NCMike, lexie, gneissmom, rmcalo, mizjay and 44 Guests:

Hello, monkeyfriends, newmonkeys, guests, and monkeys I don't know yet!

You guys look mighty bleary-eyed --like myself-- from reading the new sad, shocking, titillating, and incomplete info in the docs! 

Just wanted to say hi because I've been reading the end of the old cage and just started the first few pages of this one... By the time I get caught up tonight, a bunch of monkeys will be off dreaming their sweet little monkey dreams...

Back to reading for now....study

Hi Des!  Come up for air every now and again!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #590 on: January 23, 2009, 12:05:45 AM »

Do you all hear a faint cat's meow on the Greta interview, or is it in my house somewhere???

Do you have a cat?       

NO! I'm going to watch the re-run and see if I hear it again!! Haven't heard it since Greta went off!! 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #591 on: January 23, 2009, 12:06:25 AM »

They primarily investigate credit card fraud, check washing, (as some suspected of KC), online fraud, and identity theft.  I believe we are going to see KC connected with some other things.  I have always thought that "algerian scam" that supposedly George was taken for a lot of money was done by KC and if so, the SS would be right in the middle of this investigation. He may also not be the ONLY one.  

Some might say, she never had any money - but meth/coke habits are very had to support and I am convinced she was into drugs heavily.

sorry i dont know what pages its on but this has been posted umpteen times. the secret  service is involved with missing and exploited children. i believe deenies the one who posted the quote.

I have been all through their site and I can't find anywhere they get involved with missing children. Here is the link. Maybe someone else can find it.

http://www.secretservice.gov/faq.shtml

TURBO! The answer issss...The F.B.I gets involved with missing children, and the SS helps with records such as these that would have been necessarily hard for whoever does not have the technology to do so.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: January 23, 2009, 12:06:40 AM »

thats what i thought when i saw it, i contemplated adding the pictures to my comments but i didnt think the mods would approve so i just gave the link!! I really enjoy the comments below of the pic " ur boobs fail" and "stretch marks and rape tatoo, they are trailer trash!"   
Look at all the pictures on the front page of the caylee thread and there are several of casey in a bikini, and its a fact, she looked better with her clothes on!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #593 on: January 23, 2009, 12:07:12 AM »

NO1Z, you are too young to know such things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #594 on: January 23, 2009, 12:07:57 AM »

Awright, Des! You forgot ME, but that's OK, I'll wave to 'ya anyway!!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: January 23, 2009, 12:11:14 AM »

Did anyone notice in JB's motion for the TES records, he says the "alleged" body of Caylee Anthony..The motion was done today. Is he new? We are well past the "alleged"faze....

very odd, considering all that is now known! 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: January 23, 2009, 12:12:09 AM »

[quote author=islandmonkey link=topic=4438.msg639627#msg639627

Very true~speifically I remember the Melanie MGuire case most recently, the bags have striations that differ according to the batch and the ink in that particular lot.

Some even have numbers embedded in the plastic with lot numbers. Here is a picture from July.

I saved this picture because something about it bothered me immensely. In my mind, I thought "no one would ever know if she was carried out in a garbage bag."  

How prophetic that turned out to be.
[/quote]

Hey --- this pic just jogged something in my memory.  Quite early on in this case (July?) I seem to remember seeing a TV report showing George packing up his vehicle, supposedly driving to Georgia to check on a "Caylee sighting."  He placed a large cooler (ice chest) into the vehicle and I had that thought....  Caylee could fit in there....

Anyone else remember?  It seems like he was spotted again a few hours later back in Orlando, and someone was commenting that it was an awfully quick round trip to Georgia??  Am I crazy?  Anyone remember seeing this, or did I dream it???

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: January 23, 2009, 12:12:15 AM »

Did anyone notice in JB's motion for the TES records, he says the "alleged" body of Caylee Anthony..The motion was done today. Is he new? We are well past the "alleged"faze....

Yes and he also said "prays the defendant" wth's up with that? Is that for real or is KC writing her crap and he's not proofreading
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #598 on: January 23, 2009, 12:14:10 AM »

NO1Z, you are too young to know such things.

Wow i cant believe what im reading! Steel the only thing im too young for is menopause! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #599 on: January 23, 2009, 12:14:19 AM »

Yes and he also said "prays the defendant" wth's up with that? Is that for real or is KC writing her crap and he's not proofreading

That's legal speak, I know from all the subpeonas I had served and rec'd..............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.