May 30, 2024, 04:03:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297518 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #620 on: January 23, 2009, 12:36:26 AM »

Did anyone notice in JB's motion for the TES records, he says the "alleged" body of Caylee Anthony..The motion was done today. Is he new? We are well past the "alleged"faze....

Yes and he also said "prays the defendant" wth's up with that? Is that for real or is KC writing her crap and he's not proofreading

That's legal speak, I know from all the subpeonas I had served and rec'd..............

Oh LOL, I thought surely with separation of church and state that would have been abolished Too bad he didn't typo "preys the defendant" sounds more logical and accurate in this case

preys would most definitely fit this predator.......just an fyi, this is a sample copy of a subpeona and the language, and proof of service:

County where case is, SS. SUPERIOR COURT
CIVIL ACTION NO.

-----------------------
NAME
Plaintiff
v.

NAME
Defendant
-----------------------

MOTION TO QUASH TRIAL SUBPOENA

Now comes PARTY ["PARTY"] and moves this court for an order quashing the DEPOSITION OR TRIAL subpoena ordering me to produce with X days to produce ____________.

As grounds, PARTY states the following:

1. ............

WHEREFORE, PARTY prays his motion to quash the subpoena for untimeliness be ALLOWED.

Respectfully submitted,
JOHN DOE, pro se
DATE _________________________
Your name
Your address
Your phone number
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

I hereby certify that a true copy of this pleading was on DATE served by first-class mail on OTHER PARTY'S LAWYER OR OTHER PARTY IF NO LAWYER, at ADDRESS.

Date ________________________
Your name

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #621 on: January 23, 2009, 12:40:07 AM »

Good evening monkeys. Here's a question.  In the recent vidoe release, where Casey is throwing her hissy fit, she states that her whole life has been taken from her and she's as much as victim as anyone else.... do you think it's possible she's referring to the fact that Cindy forced her to keep the baby (that girl...)  and she clearly didn't want to keep Caylee and she's trying to force guilt/responsibility on Cindy?
I don't see what she meant by everything has been taken away from her. I think she is seriously referring to be in jail and not having Tony. Its been noticeable to me that she was in heat more than in grief!

Am wondering if she also meant that the focus has been taken off her.  Seems to me that Casey feels that the world revolves around her, and since this whole thing is about Caylee not Casey, it might just seem to her that she's lost everything.  Black and white thinking.  If it's not all about her, then nothing is anymore? 

IMO  Casey is a spoiled brat who was having a huge pity party.  The way G&C reacted, numerous time, you could tell that Casey pulls this kind of fit often.  G&C were playing tag team with Casey, handing the phone over time and again to each other and the only thing that would stop Casey was when she accomplished her goal of total attention from them.  If they asked questions of Casey she continued her fit until she got her bratty way and C or G backed down and just listened to Casey.

IMO This 30 minutes was a very important look into the personal life of these people and the dynamics of how that family worked together.  Maybe Cindy is the boss over the home, but Casey is the boss over the family.  Even George said so.

Oh for sure, am betting the A's are quite used to Casey's temper tantrums.  Too bad they never seemed to have learned the best thing to do for a 2 yr old temper tantrum like Casey throws is to walk away and ignore it.  Not so much fun throwing a fit when no one is watching.  C&G gave Casey that power, and they don't even seem to be aware of that.   

ABSOTIVELY!!!! And remember, they were "tempered" by the possibility that they were being listened to!! I think that video was a "glimpse" into the family dynamics, and you can multiply it by 75% to approach the intensity that is "normal" for them!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #622 on: January 23, 2009, 12:40:16 AM »

I think the A's are really going to regret claiming that Caylee was kidnapped.  That alone brings in the FBI although I think with the circus surrounding this case LE may have brought them in anyway. 

I keep reminding myself that the Grand Jury indicted very quickly and they hadn't even found little Caylee's body yet. 

I can't wait until the the results from the duct tape and the DNA comparison of LA and Caylee come out (doubt they will before trial).  After reading about CA going to work after pickiing up the car and washing stuff that was in it I want them all to go to jail. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #623 on: January 23, 2009, 12:40:25 AM »

Jesse was clearly in love with Casey.  When she told him she was pregnant, he was happy.  He was at the hospital when the baby came and he and his parents babysat Caylee for months.  His father advised him to get the paternity test just to be sure and so he would go into the marriage knowing the truth.  He was not the father, but he told Casey he would accept Caylee as his own and be her father.  Later, Casey told him she did not want to get married, and many think Cindy talked her out of marrying Jesse, because she did not like Jesse.
Hi, Hudsunn -- this is a great synopsis of the whole Jesse angle.

Also, didn't he say in one of his interviews that Casey was unhappy b/c she felt that Jesse cared more about Caylee than he did about her?

Wonder why Cindy and George were so anti-Jesse?  Maybe he and his parents "had their number" so to speak?  And that felt threatening to them?

Simple in my mind...KC liked Jesse, so GA and CA could not.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: January 23, 2009, 12:42:06 AM »

Do you all hear a faint cat's meow on the Greta interview, or is it in my house somewhere???

Yes, I heard the meowing...and it wasn't faint (well, not on this end anyway).  I recall that it was during interview of the guy who "befriended" Nejame and CA--a very odd interview inmho (notwithstanding the kitty sounding off in the backround cat) ha ha.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #625 on: January 23, 2009, 12:42:14 AM »

night monks.  something to think about, something i'm not sure of.  Hope it isn't to off topic but what do ya'all think the best punishment for casey would be?? I don't mean like torture or anything but she seems to sincerely not care or have any remorse so guilt doesn't motivate her.  She seems to have adapted well to prison.  she cries like a baby in front of george and cindy but i think that is mostly for show to gain sympathy from them. 

i'm just not sure how you could actually punish a person like casey and it is my understanding that sociopaths can't be rehabilitated so what is left if you can't rehabilitate or punish.  Does she just sit in jail snacking and living her life away happily?  Seems unfair.   

Just a bit of trivia that applies to your question: The Bible (Old Testament) teaches no provision for incarceration. It goes into great detail about proper restitution for causing loss of wealth, goods, and even limbs that resemble a lot of present day insurance policies. Ex: If your Ox maims a slave, then you supply a slave to he who lost the slave and pay three times the price of a slave to the victim of the Ox. If your Ox maims someone and has done so before, then you must supply a member of your family to take the slave's place and buy out of slavery each member of the slave's family in addition to dowry equal to half of your toal assets.  Murder is another thing all together. It allows a family member of the victim to persue and take the life of the murderer. It doesn't mandate it, but allows it without stain of sin.

I know that doesn't really answer your question, but thought it was interesting trivia for anyone looking to the Bible for guidance in such matters.

IMO, this world sure has gotten far far away from 'an eye for an eye' kind of thing, natural and logical consequences for folks.  Seems what is most concentrated on now are the 'rights' of the perp, rather than the 'rights' of the victim.  IMO, we really need to swing back full circle, and take from the perp what was taken from the victim.  But.... that's just me, and the law isn't lined up waiting for my two cents.   

LOL. Wyks ill make sure to write you down as a reference when i take my BAR! hahahahahah

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: January 23, 2009, 12:46:01 AM »

Hi!  I'm new here and this is my first post. 

Does anyone know why Jesse suspected he wasn't Caylee's father, which led to the paternity test?  Also, did they break up before the paternity test, or after?  I've been wondering this for a while now and thought maybe someone read it someplace.

Thanks bunches (of bananas!)

wow!

<snipped for size (lol) >

Jesse took the paternity test at the prompting of his father, Richard Grund. They broke up well after that. The paternity issue was not what broke Casey and Jesse up.

Glad to have you join the cage, BillysMom!

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all!

Do you know why they broke up? 
Because KC said Jesse loved Caylee more than KC  I believe that was one reason.
Yes, and I believe per RGrund that he and/or Jesse found evidence on her myspace that she was cheating on Jesse... IIRC it was with Brandon, who was away in the Army... he came home to Orlando for Christmas and she spent time with him, right?

This is from Casey to Brandon from her myspace (or facebook, forgot which?)

Nov 18, 2006 1:18 PM
well, regardless if the boys are willing to talk now or not, i know we'll all definitely get together when you're home. at least you know you've always got me
trying to figure out tattoo ideas... i want something a bit bigger than the last one, considering it's about the size of a quarter. i think you've yet to see the shamrock.
i am definitely up for a theme park day. let me know where and when, and i can probably get us tickets ahead of time. i want to spend as much time with you as possible.
i almost forgot your past relationship woes. glad i'm not the only one. i don't think we're necessarily meant to be single, but we definitely haven't come across the "right one" yet, either. you never know!
i'll be your partner in crime when you're home. we have a lot of time to make up for. ♥
and don't worry... i can't help but think about my *sexy man in uniform*

Notice the little heart??

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #627 on: January 23, 2009, 12:46:02 AM »

islandmonkey is right. That language is common in "legal" jargon. My divorce papers have it in them, too. Some lawyers us it more than others. I've seen a set where the lawyer stated the date as  "In the year of our our Lord....." and signed it with the closing, " Faithful Servant to Our Lord ". That guy was a nut, but he was a lawyer and he was in Florida as well.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #628 on: January 23, 2009, 12:46:14 AM »

Jesse was clearly in love with Casey.  When she told him she was pregnant, he was happy.  He was at the hospital when the baby came and he and his parents babysat Caylee for months.  His father advised him to get the paternity test just to be sure and so he would go into the marriage knowing the truth.  He was not the father, but he told Casey he would accept Caylee as his own and be her father.  Later, Casey told him she did not want to get married, and many think Cindy talked her out of marrying Jesse, because she did not like Jesse.
Hi, Hudsunn -- this is a great synopsis of the whole Jesse angle.

Also, didn't he say in one of his interviews that Casey was unhappy b/c she felt that Jesse cared more about Caylee than he did about her?

Wonder why Cindy and George were so anti-Jesse?  Maybe he and his parents "had their number" so to speak?  And that felt threatening to them?

Simple in my mind...KC liked Jesse, so GA and CA could not.

Ok iv been holding off, but when i spoke to Jesse in August he never mentioned the Anthony's not liking him, and he was already pretty sure Caylee wasn't his daughter bcuz he and KC were only dating 7 almost 8 months when Caylee was born. He told me that KC really wanted him to sign the Birth Certificate, but R.G. said not until they had a P.T. Thats why KC was mad, bcuz he didnt sign the BC.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: January 23, 2009, 12:47:33 AM »

Do you all hear a faint cat's meow on the Greta interview, or is it in my house somewhere???

Do you have a cat?       

NO! I'm going to watch the re-run and see if I hear it again!! Haven't heard it since Greta went off!! 

That's very weird!  Maybe Greta has a kitty that hangs around her studio?  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: January 23, 2009, 12:48:26 AM »

Thanks Islandmonkey for the legalease 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #631 on: January 23, 2009, 12:50:56 AM »

Yes, I heard the meowing...and it wasn't faint (well, not on this end anyway).  I recall that it was during interview of the guy who "befriended" Nejame and CA--a very odd interview inmho (notwithstanding the kitty sounding off in the backround cat) ha ha.

THANK YOU, FOGGY!!!! I thought I was having auditory hallucinations!!! Whew!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #632 on: January 23, 2009, 12:51:09 AM »

Thanks Islandmonkey for the legalease 

Anytime~I've served way too many of those back in the day, so the legalease is stuck in my head forever

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: January 23, 2009, 12:52:48 AM »

Do you have a cat?       

NO! I'm going to watch the re-run and see if I hear it again!! Haven't heard it since Greta went off!! 

That's very weird!  Maybe Greta has a kitty that hangs around her studio?  lol

I easily heard it on this end.  I think it was from the guy who was being interviewed who was a self-espoused friend of Nejame and cooresponded w/CA.  It was a strained interview imho.  The kitty in the backround added a bit of audio-interest to the whole thing though it was a bit distracting ha ha.  cat
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: January 23, 2009, 12:54:04 AM »

I just had to say, this completely cracked me up!!!

Either way, it is funny!  (Hopping back to catching up... almost there...)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #635 on: January 23, 2009, 12:54:37 AM »

I think the A's are really going to regret claiming that Caylee was kidnapped.  That alone brings in the FBI although I think with the circus surrounding this case LE may have brought them in anyway. 

I keep reminding myself that the Grand Jury indicted very quickly and they hadn't even found little Caylee's body yet. 

I can't wait until the the results from the duct tape and the DNA comparison of LA and Caylee come out (doubt they will before trial).  After reading about CA going to work after pickiing up the car and washing stuff that was in it I want them all to go to jail. 

I agree! I'm so in hopes that the duct tape will have just one clear fingerprint that belongs to sloremom!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: January 23, 2009, 12:55:13 AM »

[quote author=islandmonkey link=topic=4438.msg639627#msg639627

Very true~speifically I remember the Melanie MGuire case most recently, the bags have striations that differ according to the batch and the ink in that particular lot.

Some even have numbers embedded in the plastic with lot numbers. Here is a picture from July.

I saved this picture because something about it bothered me immensely. In my mind, I thought "no one would ever know if she was carried out in a garbage bag."  

How prophetic that turned out to be.

Hey --- this pic just jogged something in my memory.  Quite early on in this case (July?) I seem to remember seeing a TV report showing George packing up his vehicle, supposedly driving to Georgia to check on a "Caylee sighting."  He placed a large cooler (ice chest) into the vehicle and I had that thought....  Caylee could fit in there....

Anyone else remember?  It seems like he was spotted again a few hours later back in Orlando, and someone was commenting that it was an awfully quick round trip to Georgia??  Am I crazy?  Anyone remember seeing this, or did I dream it???
[/quote]

I remember that!  Some thought he was taking off and not coming back.  I read later that he had taken the cooler and put water bottles in it for their volunteers at that stand they had. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: January 23, 2009, 01:01:49 AM »

Good evening monkeys. Here's a question.  In the recent vidoe release, where Casey is throwing her hissy fit, she states that her whole life has been taken from her and she's as much as victim as anyone else.... do you think it's possible she's referring to the fact that Cindy forced her to keep the baby (that girl...)  and she clearly didn't want to keep Caylee and she's trying to force guilt/responsibility on Cindy?
I don't see what she meant by everything has been taken away from her. I think she is seriously referring to be in jail and not having Tony. Its been noticeable to me that she was in heat more than in grief!

Am wondering if she also meant that the focus has been taken off her.  Seems to me that Casey feels that the world revolves around her, and since this whole thing is about Caylee not Casey, it might just seem to her that she's lost everything.  Black and white thinking.  If it's not all about her, then nothing is anymore? 

IMO  Casey is a spoiled brat who was having a huge pity party.  The way G&C reacted, numerous time, you could tell that Casey pulls this kind of fit often.  G&C were playing tag team with Casey, handing the phone over time and again to each other and the only thing that would stop Casey was when she accomplished her goal of total attention from them.  If they asked questions of Casey she continued her fit until she got her bratty way and C or G backed down and just listened to Casey.

IMO This 30 minutes was a very important look into the personal life of these people and the dynamics of how that family worked together.  Maybe Cindy is the boss over the home, but Casey is the boss over the family.  Even George said so.

Oh for sure, am betting the A's are quite used to Casey's temper tantrums.  Too bad they never seemed to have learned the best thing to do for a 2 yr old temper tantrum like Casey throws is to walk away and ignore it.  Not so much fun throwing a fit when no one is watching.  C&G gave Casey that power, and they don't even seem to be aware of that.   

ABSOTIVELY!!!! And remember, they were "tempered" by the possibility that they were being listened to!! I think that video was a "glimpse" into the family dynamics, and you can multiply it by 75% to approach the intensity that is "normal" for them!!

Very true!  Wouldn't it have been something to have seen video of them when they weren't aware they were being recorded? 

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: January 23, 2009, 01:04:21 AM »

islandmonkey... I got lost staring into that gorgeous sunset after your posts. I see that's your specialty, you are a very talented monkey!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: January 23, 2009, 01:05:46 AM »

night monks.  something to think about, something i'm not sure of.  Hope it isn't to off topic but what do ya'all think the best punishment for casey would be?? I don't mean like torture or anything but she seems to sincerely not care or have any remorse so guilt doesn't motivate her.  She seems to have adapted well to prison.  she cries like a baby in front of george and cindy but i think that is mostly for show to gain sympathy from them. 

i'm just not sure how you could actually punish a person like casey and it is my understanding that sociopaths can't be rehabilitated so what is left if you can't rehabilitate or punish.  Does she just sit in jail snacking and living her life away happily?  Seems unfair.   

Just a bit of trivia that applies to your question: The Bible (Old Testament) teaches no provision for incarceration. It goes into great detail about proper restitution for causing loss of wealth, goods, and even limbs that resemble a lot of present day insurance policies. Ex: If your Ox maims a slave, then you supply a slave to he who lost the slave and pay three times the price of a slave to the victim of the Ox. If your Ox maims someone and has done so before, then you must supply a member of your family to take the slave's place and buy out of slavery each member of the slave's family in addition to dowry equal to half of your toal assets.  Murder is another thing all together. It allows a family member of the victim to persue and take the life of the murderer. It doesn't mandate it, but allows it without stain of sin.

I know that doesn't really answer your question, but thought it was interesting trivia for anyone looking to the Bible for guidance in such matters.

IMO, this world sure has gotten far far away from 'an eye for an eye' kind of thing, natural and logical consequences for folks.  Seems what is most concentrated on now are the 'rights' of the perp, rather than the 'rights' of the victim.  IMO, we really need to swing back full circle, and take from the perp what was taken from the victim.  But.... that's just me, and the law isn't lined up waiting for my two cents.   

LOL. Wyks ill make sure to write you down as a reference when i take my BAR! hahahahahah

Ok, great!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.