May 30, 2024, 02:39:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297656 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: January 23, 2009, 02:50:32 AM »

How can Casey keep up the charade after this??? Her own father, whom she supposedly loved so much, almost killed himself because of what she did???!!!! Just tell the truth CASEY...

you dont think that piss poor of an excuse for a human being cares do you...she put a heart sticky on caylees taped mouth and dumped her like a sack of smelly trash.

ITA  ITA   ITA

KC will be just fine...don't you know...she's in a SAFE place, a NEUTRAL place..she's not harmed and that's all that really matters (sorry to be so sarcastic....I've totally lost it over this episode).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: January 23, 2009, 02:50:35 AM »

Russ thank you so much for all the updates, you were quick on the draw.

I can only scan so many news sources so I use my network, or in this case, my network used me to send information as they get it.  I was four deep in a phone call so it comes fast and furious.  You would be surprised how many message boards and news outlets are dealing with the case of the century.  I hate to hold things back, and I had little to no links besides WFTV on news.  Us old guys have fast left click mouse buttons when information breaks. 

You done good Walter
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: January 23, 2009, 02:51:55 AM »

George told two people.  None of which was Cindy.

He is not dead.  Thank god.

Oh thank God!!!!!!!!!

How can reporting go from DEAD to NOT DEAD?  Don't really care...just hope he's alive and survives.

I only get what I get.  I either hold it or give it as it comes. 

Don't hold it...give it as it comes.  Thanks for your efforts.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: January 23, 2009, 02:52:04 AM »

George is ok!!

Why would Tim be going to Florida to look for George if channel 6 know's where he is and that he's OK???? This makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever... 

Possible sequence of events:

George is desperate, thinking of ending it all.

Sends some kind of message to Tim Miller and someone else.

George leaves early Thurs morning, no one knows where he is.

It stays out of earshot of the news media, but Tim contacts LE and plans to come help search for the missing George.

(WHO found him??? -- That is a missing puzzle piece for me)

He either took and overdose or was otherwise attempting or threatening to attempt suicide at the motel.

He was discovered tonight and sent for mental health treatment.

Tim still in Houston.

Well, SS, yeah it is still rather confusing, isn't it?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: January 23, 2009, 02:52:33 AM »

Jesse was clearly in love with Casey.  When she told him she was pregnant, he was happy.  He was at the hospital when the baby came and he and his parents babysat Caylee for months.  His father advised him to get the paternity test just to be sure and so he would go into the marriage knowing the truth.  He was not the father, but he told Casey he would accept Caylee as his own and be her father.  Later, Casey told him she did not want to get married, and many think Cindy talked her out of marrying Jesse, because she did not like Jesse.
Hi, Hudsunn -- this is a great synopsis of the whole Jesse angle.

Also, didn't he say in one of his interviews that Casey was unhappy b/c she felt that Jesse cared more about Caylee than he did about her?

Wonder why Cindy and George were so anti-Jesse?  Maybe he and his parents "had their number" so to speak?  And that felt threatening to them?

Simple in my mind...KC liked Jesse, so GA and CA could not.

Ok iv been holding off, but when i spoke to Jesse in August he never mentioned the Anthony's not liking him, and he was already pretty sure Caylee wasn't his daughter bcuz he and KC were only dating 7 almost 8 months when Caylee was born. He told me that KC really wanted him to sign the Birth Certificate, but R.G. said not until they had a P.T. Thats why KC was mad, bcuz he didnt sign the BC.

If he had signed the BC he'd have been liable for child support even though he wasn't the dad, even if they didn't get married, right?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #885 on: January 23, 2009, 02:52:43 AM »

George is ok!!

Why would Tim be going to Florida to look for George if channel 6 know's where he is and that he's OK???? This makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever... 

Sea Searcher, Tim was contacted earlier in the afternoon. Before LE, I think even.

Update from Friday at WS:
Today, 03:38 AM

No, George did not reach out to Tim. He reached out to two people who then immediately reached out to Tim. Tim has always loved George and felt so badly for the horrible pressures on him.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: January 23, 2009, 02:52:49 AM »

George is ok!!

Thanks Mytime!  I really hope George comes clean.

Me too!!  The news is on live at the Anthony house!!  George Anthony has been bactor acted!  taken to Halifax!

found partial suicide notes!!

John Allem just left the Anthony's house!!

My brain isn't working. Who is John Allem?

Sorry, DET John Allen! 

Backer Act is a psychiatric 72 hour hold!!  Unfinished suicide notes caused the him to be Backer Acted.  Criteria - Danger to themselves or others!

Brad Conway is now leaving the house.  Doing an interview now!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: January 23, 2009, 02:53:11 AM »

George is ok!!

If it's true Tim said that, it might have been before they found George OK.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: January 23, 2009, 02:53:41 AM »

Please, Monkeys, take my hand and lets say a prayer right now for all who are in pain and suffering.

God, please stop this tragedy, and pain and torture that evil has put in motion. Please God, you are Sovereign and we ask for your mercy and comfort and wisdom to be poured out to stop the tragedy.  We are joined together to stand with a child's memory that should have had the love and protection of a family that failed her. You know, Father, who holds guilt within them and you know Father, who looks to you for direction, and who is in need of your strength and mercy, and who is willing to accept it. Please make your presence known to this family, regardless of the justice they face.  Please Father, intervene to stop the tragedy. We ask in accordance to your Word that teaches us to seek you in all things. Amen

Amen..

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: January 23, 2009, 02:55:06 AM »

please what is bactor acted?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #890 on: January 23, 2009, 02:55:19 AM »

George is ok!!

Thanks Mytime!  I really hope George comes clean.

Me too!!  The news is on live at the Anthony house!!  George Anthony has been bactor acted!  taken to Halifax!

found partial suicide notes!!

John Allem just left the Anthony's house!!

My brain isn't working. Who is John Allem?

Sorry, DET John Allen! 

Backer Act is a psychiatric 72 hour hold!!  Unfinished suicide notes caused the him to be Backer Acted.  Criteria - Danger to themselves or others!

Brad Conway is now leaving the house.  Doing an interview now!!

Thanks mytime!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #891 on: January 23, 2009, 02:55:45 AM »

George is ok!!

It stays out of earshot of the news media, but Tim contacts LE and plans to come help search for the missing George.

He either took and overdose or was otherwise attempting or threatening to attempt suicide at the motel.

Tim still in Houston.

Thanks for responding to me Des...I have to be up early tomorrow so I'm going to say
Good Night Monkeys..

Des, can you leave me a full report for the morning.... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #892 on: January 23, 2009, 02:56:06 AM »

mytime? Are you at a link?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: January 23, 2009, 02:56:09 AM »

Russ thank you so much for all the updates, you were quick on the draw.

I can only scan so many news sources so I use my network, or in this case, my network used me to send information as they get it.  I was four deep in a phone call so it comes fast and furious.  You would be surprised how many message boards and news outlets are dealing with the case of the century.  I hate to hold things back, and I had little to no links besides WFTV on news.  Us old guys have fast left click mouse buttons when information breaks. 

You're doing a great job and we appreciate it!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: January 23, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

I think MyTime means "Baker Act" or the Florida Mental Health Act which allows for 72 hours mental health evaluation.  More here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker_Act

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: January 23, 2009, 02:56:45 AM »

Brad Conway giving statement!  GA went missing this afternoon.  Orange County located GA by GPS and his cell phone pings!!

Orange County - DET. Allen responded right away!!  Around dinner time they got concerned because GA never showed up for meeting at the house!!

Cindy is relieved and thankful to Orange County LE for finding him!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #896 on: January 23, 2009, 02:56:59 AM »

please what is bactor acted?

72 hour psychiatric hold

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: January 23, 2009, 02:57:15 AM »

Nite SS
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: January 23, 2009, 02:57:36 AM »

I'm out, too.  This has really been troubling.  I feel so badly for George.  Goodnight, Monkeys.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: January 23, 2009, 02:57:57 AM »

George is ok!!

Tim still in Houston.

Thanks for responding to me Des...I have to be up early tomorrow so I'm going to say
Good Night Monkeys..

Des, can you leave me a full report for the morning.... 

Goodnight, sleep well....

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.