May 28, 2024, 07:02:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297295 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: January 23, 2009, 03:32:41 AM »

Maybe George just heard about the heart sticker over the mouth on the duct tape when we did.  Could that have just pushed him over the edge, too painful to bear?

Anna..that's exactly what I've been wondering.  Everyone has had a deep emotional disgust over the heart on the duct tape...I cannot imagine how George would have felt about it.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: January 23, 2009, 03:35:22 AM »

Just thinking....wonder how lound NG will shout BOMBSHELL! over this...

Very carefully after being sued by Melinda Duckett's family over her suicide?

She will have to tone it down a great deal because of legal situation.

I hope she uses sensitivity and goes lightly here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: January 23, 2009, 03:36:37 AM »

thank the lord there are people like tim miller, john allen and yuri in this world. theyve been maligned so much by cindy and they stand firm and still do everything to help. it makes me cry.

Peanut, that is so moving.  I keep saying that the developments in this case continue to make me ashamed to be a member of the human race.  So much evil, so much ugliness and pain caused by Casey...  And all the dishonesty reaping more and more pain all the time.

But you have pointed out something I needed to hear tonight.  Thank you.  There are heroes, good people, and a lot of them are here on this forum...  *snif*  Thanks.

And I want to say to Wyks that you are a simply lovely human being and I always feel comfort and security when you are in the cage...

And Klaas, your competent and level-headed leadership is so apparent and appreciated by all monkeys, you are awesome.

Sorry for posting so compulsively to everyone in the wake of the excitement tonight.  Brought back some memories and it was so nice to have all the monkeys experiencing this drama tonight all together.  I'm grateful to the Monkeys!

And now I will calm down, hush up, check the news and try to get some sleep in a bit.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: January 23, 2009, 03:39:55 AM »

Maybe George just heard about the heart sticker over the mouth on the duct tape when we did.  Could that have just pushed him over the edge, too painful to bear?

Anna..that's exactly what I've been wondering.  Everyone has had a deep emotional disgust over the heart on the duct tape...I cannot imagine how George would have felt about it.

That had been one of the most heartbreaking things we have learned during this entire tragedy.

A heart sticker where her little mouth should have been.  It was his granddaughter and he likely knows his daughter did this to her and just can't bear it.

Now they have to examine and question him before any medication is given but after that maybe they will give the poor man a sedative and he can finally sleep.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: January 23, 2009, 03:41:45 AM »

Just thinking....wonder how lound NG will shout BOMBSHELL! over this...

Very carefully after being sued by Melinda Duckett's family over her suicide?

She will have to tone it down a great deal because of legal situation.

I hope she uses sensitivity and goes lightly here.

She has been going out of her way to not accuse George or Cindy of any wrong deeds.  I'm sure she'll be sensitive tomorrow.  Not sticking up for her I just think after the Duckett case she's had to tone things down a bit.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #985 on: January 23, 2009, 03:41:50 AM »

OMG - video of GA is coming soon!!  How sad!!   And what is realy more disturbing - I will watch it. 

Which channel?  WFTV, WESH?

It is only on WKMG Local 6 News TV right now!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #986 on: January 23, 2009, 03:41:57 AM »

I could not imagine the knowledge of a child killing my grandchild.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #987 on: January 23, 2009, 03:42:23 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html#-

"Deputies used a GPS device to track his car."

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #988 on: January 23, 2009, 03:43:09 AM »

Before anyone goes all conspiracy theory on this. George drive a Chevy HHR, it has Onstar, they can track the vehicle with that.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: January 23, 2009, 03:43:34 AM »

I remember George saying during his FBI interview, I don't want to believe I brought someone into this world who is capable of such a thing.  The latest info must have really taken it's toll on him.  A reality he can't escape.  My heart goes out to him and believe it or not to Cindy too. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #990 on: January 23, 2009, 03:44:14 AM »

OMG - video of GA is coming soon!!  How sad!!   And what is realy more disturbing - I will watch it. 

Do you have a link, MyTime? I can't find the video. TIA!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: January 23, 2009, 03:45:25 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!   I'm glad George is OK and getting some help.  I really hope if any of the Anthony's have assisted Casey with a coverup that they come clean now.  Not doing so is going to kill them. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #992 on: January 23, 2009, 03:45:43 AM »

thank the lord there are people like tim miller, john allen and yuri in this world. theyve been maligned so much by cindy and they stand firm and still do everything to help. it makes me cry.

Peanut, that is so moving.  I keep saying that the developments in this case continue to make me ashamed to be a member of the human race.  So much evil, so much ugliness and pain caused by Casey...  And all the dishonesty reaping more and more pain all the time.

But you have pointed out something I needed to hear tonight.  Thank you.  There are heroes, good people, and a lot of them are here on this forum...  *snif*  Thanks.

And I want to say to Wyks that you are a simply lovely human being and I always feel comfort and security when you are in the cage...

And Klaas, your competent and level-headed leadership is so apparent and appreciated by all monkeys, you are awesome.

Sorry for posting so compulsively to everyone in the wake of the excitement tonight.  Brought back some memories and it was so nice to have all the monkeys experiencing this drama tonight all together.  I'm grateful to the Monkeys!

And now I will calm down, hush up, check the news and try to get some sleep in a bit.

Awww thanks Des.  And may I say that you are one of my favorite people in this forum.  Honest.  I'm blessed for having gotten to know you, as well as others in this forum. 

Have sat here and watched our monkey family pull together, working together to find out info, praying, crying, caring for each other...

While at another forum, have also sat and watched unbelievably as many fell apart, bickered and offended each other, as well as those who were frantically working to find out info, praying and crying as we were. 

Ya know... I'm so blessed to be part of THIS forum and not that one. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: January 23, 2009, 03:46:39 AM »

Do you have a link, MyTime? I can't find the video. TIA!

CBB - no link yet.  It was only on the local news and the website doesn't have a video or anything up yet.  Only what has already been reported here.

OK..Nite all!                   
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #994 on: January 23, 2009, 03:46:58 AM »

Oh...that was heartbreaking the day this was first posted...and it holds a lot more meaning now. 

I remember Rob telling us months ago that George had that gun in his car, because of suicidal feelings. I thought at that time that he wanted out because he was afraid of what was going to come out, about him. Now I'm wondering if perhaps it really is a reaction to Caylee. I had expected it to be Cindy who ended up in the mental hospital right about now.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #995 on: January 23, 2009, 03:47:58 AM »

Nite Klaas! Sleep Well!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: January 23, 2009, 03:48:38 AM »

Goodnight Klaas
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #997 on: January 23, 2009, 03:49:13 AM »

thank you desdemona. im sorry im so slow, im just sitting here sniveling.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #998 on: January 23, 2009, 03:50:24 AM »

Ya know, I'm sitting here thinking that if George had to be resusitated, he very likely went to the emergency room immediately following that.  Then from there he would likely be evaluated for his mental condition after being stabilized.  From there he would then go on the 72 hour hold, watching his total condition. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #999 on: January 23, 2009, 03:51:23 AM »

I want to second what you said-I always feel better when Wyks is here. And you and peanut are two of my favorite posters. I always find insight and kindness in what you write.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.