May 28, 2024, 10:44:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352456 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: January 26, 2009, 12:33:58 AM »

Ricardo

I have his stumbleupon site saved - He has two friends - One is Casey and the other is JP Chatt.

So he just posted this Lovely Cartoon as one of his Favorites ( Jan 1, 2009)

http://www.lefthandedtoons.com/toons/justin_pillowdeath.gif

His Stumbleupon link http://captaincommando.stumbleupon.com/

I think there is Reason Why he and Casey Clicked - their Both Strange and have Screwed up Minds.

I see what you mean.  Especially that cartoon.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: January 26, 2009, 12:34:17 AM »

Just thinkin....

Wonder why LE leaked that they are going to be looking at Lee?  Was it to psych Lee out?

Wonder why they said "he knows what he's done".  That sounds omnious.  It also sounds like the LE already knows what Lee's done, too.

IMO ....What ever it was that  LEE did , Cindy had a hand in too, she prolly was his main reason for doing whatever it was.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: January 26, 2009, 12:38:28 AM »

Goodnight all ~ It's Sleepytime Down South..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: January 26, 2009, 12:39:24 AM »

THE ORLANDO LE AND THE CASEY ANTHONY CONNECTION

JESSY GRUND

Arrested Mom's Ex-Fiancé Reveals Information That Could Change Timeline
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 – updated: 4:43 pm EDT July 22, 2008

But Jesse now says he called Casey on Tuesday, June 24 and heard her scolding the little girl for jumping up on the table in the background. He then heard the girl's young voice in the background responding and told Eyewitness News he is 100 percent sure that it was Caylee.

If true, that would be a major wrench in the timeline Casey Anthony has given deputies. It is a full two weeks after Casey says she last saw Caylee. Jesse told Eyewitness News he remembers the day clearly, because it was the very day he resigned from the Orlando Police Department. He said he called Casey to let her know and said phone records show the call was 18 minutes long.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16957067/detail.html

TONY RUSCIANO - JESSE GRUND

NANCY GRACE
Cop Fired for Lying About Relationship With Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired August 26, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JESSICA D`ONOFRIO, WKMG: Well, what I know is that he was terminated five days ago. He wasn`t fired for having a relationship with Casey Anthony, he was fired for lying about it. Detectives got word that he might know her a couple weeks ago, so they started asking him questions. How do you know her? How long have you known her for? They actually interviewed him twice, and detectives say that he lied to them twice about the nature of his relationship with her.

Come to find out, they went into Casey Anthony`s computer that they had seized a while ago. They were able to put in some keyword searches. And then up pops a chat between Casey Anthony and Tony Rusciano, this deputy that was just fired. In the chat, you can see that they obviously had some kind of relationship. You can also understand that they are talking about Caylee at points in time in that conversation. But what I`m told is that there`s no reason to believe that there was anything in those chats that would lead them to find this missing 3-year-old.

I understand that he did have a romantic relationship with Casey Anthony. Of course, you know, he was fired because -- not because he had this relationship with her but because he lied about it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Jessica, how did they meet?

D`ONOFRIO: From what we understand, he met her at a party. Initially, he said he had met her at a party but he barely knew her. They looked through that computer and found out that wasn`t the case. And of course, when he was confronted with that, he `fessed up.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I understand that her ex-fiancee was also a cop and possibly he was the one who introduced the two of them?

D`ONOFRIO: I don`t have that confirmed. But Jesse Grund (ph) -- he is an Orlando police officer -- he recently resigned. She was dating him for a while, and I believe that there are some questions about whether he introduced Casey to this deputy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/26/ng.01.html

TONY RUSCIANO

Deputy Fired After Having Relations With Casey Anthony 
Last Edited: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 6:49 PM EDT 
Created: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 6:45 PM EDT
From MyFoxOrlando Reports

A deputy with the Orange County Sheriff's Office has been fired after investigators said that he lied about a relationship he had with Casey Anthony.

An interoffice memo (click to read) dated Aug. 20 obtained by FOX 35 in Orlando provided some details into the matter involving Casey and Deputy Anthony Rusciano.

"When investigators contacted Deputy Rusciano by telephone, Deputy Rusciano admitted that he had met the individual for a very brief moment at a party they both attended," wrote Chief Frank Fabrizio. "Deputy Rusciano denied ever having any further contact with that person."

Investigators say Rusciano provided inaccurate and incomplete responses after they discovered communication between he and Casey following a search of her computer. Upon being confronted with the evidence, he admitted to lying to investigators.

"Lying to investigators during the course of any investigation is unacceptable and reason for termination," Fabrizio wrote.

The timeline of events -- including the date of the party when Rusciano said he met Casey and other dates on which they communicated -- remains unclear.

Rusciano, a probationary employee, was fired on August 22. He joined the force in February of this year.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7293527&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

An interoffice memo
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/documents/08.25.08_depterm.pdf

AT LEAST TWO UNIDENTIFIED OFFICERS

Casey Anthony Handcuffed, Arrested On New Charges
Friday, September 12, 2008 – updated: 9:34 am EDT September 18, 2008

Casey Anthony is reportedly causing a stir inside the Orlando Police Department. An inside source told Eyewitness News at least two officers have stepped forward claiming to have had sexual relationships with her.

In August, Anthony Rusciano was fired from his position as an Orange County deputy for lying about his relationship with Casey.

A police spokesperson refused to comment on any aspect of the Caylee Anthony case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: January 26, 2009, 12:39:56 AM »

LP said tonight that there's more to come about Kronk.  That someone told Kronk where to search for the remains.  That the "pavers" were a big part of it; however, there was more than one stack of pavers...130 feet apart and that Kronk was looking at the wrong set of pavers. 

LP mentioned the daisy chain again.  From KC to someone (Lee, maybe? - he know's what he's done...or Kronks girlfriend in jail)...to Kronk.  Maybe Kronk told Dominic Casey where to look....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: January 26, 2009, 12:41:27 AM »

LP said tonight that there's more to come about Kronk.  That someone told Kronk where to search for the remains.  That the "pavers" were a big part of it; however, there was more than one stack of pavers...130 feet apart and that Kronk was looking at the wrong set of pavers. 

LP mentioned the daisy chain again.  From KC to someone (Lee, maybe? - he know's what he's done...or Kronks girlfriend in jail)...to Kronk.  Maybe Kronk told Dominic Casey where to look....

to clearify...Kronk's girlfriend who works in the jail...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: January 26, 2009, 12:43:29 AM »

WENDY MURPHY - Stop with the nonsense and TELL THE TRUTH.  Stand up for Caylee, tell the truth, and that will fix your problems George.

Duh, really Wendy?  It the same thing that normal people think and say and have repeatedly stated from the git (witness the detectives talking to alleged perp).

But I don't know that some folks who reside in fantasy land that's been cobbled together based on their skewed perceptions of their interactions and surroundings, are capable of reporting the "truth".  Maybe Wendy Murphy thinks her strident remarks'll bring about some breakthrough...and though I wish it so, I just don't see it.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1027 on: January 26, 2009, 12:48:07 AM »

Just thinkin....

Wonder why LE leaked that they are going to be looking at Lee?  Was it to psych Lee out?

Wonder why they said "he knows what he's done".  That sounds omnious.  It also sounds like the LE already knows what Lee's done, too.

IMO ....What ever it was that  LEE did , Cindy had a hand in too, she prolly was his main reason for doing whatever it was.

i believe she sent him to look for casey on july 3, thats the day she did her myspace post about 'whose watching her now'. caseys friends said after a call from lee,  casey made them all leave the club they were at. lp also chimed in to say that lee went to look for her on that day, and had his notebook hes been carrying with all his notes.  lp said he told nick savage of the fbi about it but hes not sure if they confiscated the notebook. so, yeah, lee has some explaining to do. not positive if cindy knew for sure but its odd timing with the myspace post she made.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1028 on: January 26, 2009, 12:49:08 AM »

Night all~time to hit the sack....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: January 26, 2009, 12:49:28 AM »

Wonder what it would take for LE to get their hands on Lee's journal/book?? 

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: January 26, 2009, 12:51:18 AM »

they may already have it. see above.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: January 26, 2009, 12:52:37 AM »

.........................At Caylee's memorial, Leona Lieber said she had the same thoughts when her son died after a battle with cancer.

WHEN was Caylee's MEMORIAL??

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1032 on: January 26, 2009, 12:52:52 AM »

Ricardo

I have his stumbleupon site saved - He has two friends - One is Casey and the other is JP Chatt.

So he just posted this Lovely Cartoon as one of his Favorites ( Jan 1, 2009)

http://www.lefthandedtoons.com/toons/justin_pillowdeath.gif

His Stumbleupon link http://captaincommando.stumbleupon.com/

I think there is Reason Why he and Casey Clicked - their Both Strange and have Screwed up Minds.

You are so good~that pillow one is how I imagine Caylee passed
I guess since LE doesnt have his computer any longer he can Post what he find's " Favorites" .... what a gross cartoon

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1033 on: January 26, 2009, 12:53:14 AM »

Good night Janet !  Night Mr. Ducky!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: January 26, 2009, 12:53:15 AM »

yes, thanks.  Guess I'm not too clear about July 3.  Lee called and KC made everyone leave the club.  Then what happened?

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: January 26, 2009, 12:54:43 AM »

.........................At Caylee's memorial, Leona Lieber said she had the same thoughts when her son died after a battle with cancer.

they were referring to the roadside memorial.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1036 on: January 26, 2009, 12:55:15 AM »

Night all~time to hit the sack....
Night Night Island 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: January 26, 2009, 12:56:33 AM »

I bet Lee is gonna be the next one arrested at hopeless dr.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: January 26, 2009, 12:56:55 AM »

Are they talking about the one Mr Grund spoke at in the park?  The one that C & G boycotted?  Before Caylee's remains were found.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: January 26, 2009, 12:57:15 AM »

yes, thanks.  Guess I'm not too clear about July 3.  Lee called and KC made everyone leave the club.  Then what happened?

thats the question. what did lee do then? casey and friends left and went elsewhere. how did he know tho that she was still in town when shed been telling cindy she was in jacksonville?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.