May 28, 2024, 07:15:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352412 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: January 26, 2009, 12:58:27 AM »

LP is old???????   Hahahahahahahahahahah

I was about to say that!

I'm guessing he and I are somewhere in the same age range.  Let me tell you, youngster, that I am FAR from old!  Someday, I hope to be old, but that is far in the future.

Amen

Just like the Kaiser Hospt. commercial.. Someday I want to be an old women!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: January 26, 2009, 12:59:08 AM »

If Kathy Reichs hasn't seen any of the other evidence besides the bones in the box, did she say why ? Baez was to get the secure computer, but the " experts " would also have to have secuure sites.
I dislike even using the term bones in the box. Sounds impersonal and removed, doesn't it.   

I think she sounded very impersonal and removed.

Thanks for reminding me of her name.  I bet the defense considers her the the ringer.  She brought up many ridiculous points that have been asked and answered to a farethewell.  She wants to see evidence "in context".  Gee, really?

I wonder if she expressed that same sentiment to her college professors prior to her getting her anthropology degree (if she has one--who knows w/this raggedy bunch  ).
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: January 26, 2009, 01:03:21 AM »

Hi Jackie,  thanks for the pics.  I'm just wondering were these put on after July 15th or before? 

Leslee posted this site yesterday - it gives dates of when the pics were uploaded to Casey's PB account...very eerie, some of them....

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Thanks for the link!!  I just got this from there; Totally disgusting!

Added: June 26, 2008, 9:08:40 PM And revisited MANY TIMES:

That reminded her of what she saw that when she dug her up in the back yard. How evil can you get?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: January 26, 2009, 01:05:48 AM »

I bet Lee is gonna be the next one arrested at hopeless dr.

Do you have any ideas on "why" LE was putting it out that they are going to be looking at Lee?  It just seems so curious to me...sort of like announcing...Hey, we're coming for you!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: January 26, 2009, 01:10:39 AM »

Wonder what it would take for LE to get their hands on Lee's journal/book?? 

they may already have it. see above.

yes, thanks.  Guess I'm not too clear about July 3.  Lee called and KC made everyone leave the club.  Then what happened?

thats the question. what did lee do then? casey and friends left and went elsewhere. how did he know tho that she was still in town when shed been telling cindy she was in jacksonville?

Aha!  Thanks...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: January 26, 2009, 01:19:35 AM »

Skin cells would be left on the duct tape.

Geraldo, and Kimberly say they would plead this case out right now.

Every good attorney from the beginning of this case has said they would plead it out. Everyone I know said they would have plead it out before the body was found and all the witnesses were even interviewed because it might not be possible later.

My brother said he would have plead her down at first with an accident theory, and hope like hell they didn't have enough back yet from the FBI lab to prove different. LOL

They were smart enough to know what to do. Baez, Cindy and George have signed her up for LWOP with their insanity.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: January 26, 2009, 01:24:13 AM »

Kathy Reichts (defense anthropoligist)

Does not have all evidence, no toxocology, need to see duct tape, sticker bones etc.

She admitted she saw the bones in the cardboard box, but needed to see them in the bag????? WTF~she's a freaking anthropologist, she just needs BONES I thought
she also said she need the tox report and to see the sticker..
LP said the FBI were the only ones who know paternity

Oh, I don't think they are the ONLY ones............LOL

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: January 26, 2009, 01:30:59 AM »

Newest blog

My son is 16 now- but I still remember the day care days as if it was yesterday! When Jack was 8 weeks old he went to the day care home one mile away. My parents lived 20 miles away and spent half their time in MN and AZ.  My husband worked 3 miles from home and I worked 20 miles away as the Manager of the Under Writing department for Wells Fargo.  I remember having my mom, my sister, my father etc…help coordinate picking up my son from day care as emergency, odd things come up, meetings run late, vacations, hospital trips etc….in a 3 year period with 2 working parents trust me things came up! Mom’s need to call the day care lady to confirm if they ever gave the child medicine and if so how much and when is the last time, what did the bowl movements look like, how is his sleeping etc.  When dropping off or picking up clearly there is not much time to think of all the questions! One often needs to call the day care lady to caucus with; also who does not call the day care lady during the day with:  Has Jack started making attempts to walk?  Has Jack started talking, last night he was starting to say da da…..?  Jack had a fever when he woke up; I was just calling to see how he was doing? I think Jack is teething how is he doing for you?  How is the diaper/formula supply do I need to stop at the store?  I miss him so much- I was just calling to hear his voice… tell me how his day is going…..we are potty training etc… stop using baby bottles use sippy cups…..other kids have chicken pocks and I need to take call and make a doct appt- ok---
MY POINT IS HOW IS IT A 18 YEAR old daughter living at home, who has a history of LIES, (did not graduate from high school), gets pregnant, hides it until she is 45 days from giving birth, just out of the BLUE at age 19 announces she has a NEW nanny and NO ONE bothers to check this person out?  In 3 solid years CA never had a reason to call the nanny to check on Caylee’s welfare?  Give the nanny tips or pertinent information regarding Caylee health?  CA is a registered NURSE and she has no reason in 3 years to call the nanny of her beloved grandchild? No one called the nanny during the day to just say I miss Caylee and want to say I love you?  Per CA testimony CA said ..July 22, 2008.., on the stand under oath at the bail hearing that she never had a telephone number or address for the nanny and she said she never had a reason to call the nanny.
While others want to attach me for writing an opinion blog on my personal myspace account--why is it OK for CA to treat Caylee like this but not OK for me to write a personal blog on my findings and my opinions?  WHY NOT HOLD CA accountable for CA creating and cultivating a sociopath murderer?
WHY not be out raged that CA being the adult and being a RN should have done something?  CA clearly wanted to keep KC under her control as to keep Caylee in that house. CA was so scarred of losing Caylee to a baby daddy or KC moving on with her life that CA let KC steal, lie, and create a fantasy life all so CA could have Caylee as CA feared KC would take Caylee away.

CA testified that she never heard any one say that KC was a bad mother….. I like to point out when CA was seeking advice from Co-Workers- CA bff co-worker- said- why not seek custody of Caylee?  CA response was- I can not afford to.  THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.  One a friend does not suggest such a thing unless there is a clear cut history of neglect by KC and Two- CA response was NOT to defend KC but to acknowledge the idea and state it is about money…….I am shocked as this conversation per the court documents took place the second week of June. The Co-worker is suggesting seeking legal action? This person does not even know about the credit card thefts the total of 45k over the course of 4 years, the thefts from Lee, GA and the grandparents……….OR about KC partying and lying about jobs or even the fact that KC was working at Universal was fired for job abandonment and then KC made up having a job at Sports Authority and then later lying about being held at gun point and having the night deposit stolen. When GA investigated they found out all of it was a lie. NO job NO gun point nothing……..then KC was allowed to lie some more and say she was going back to school and is attending Valencia college and that she now has her job back at Universal but it is even better  KC is now an event planner!  Does the parent follow up on any of these lies?  Does CA check to see where Caylee’s been this whole time KC said she had a job at Sports Authority when in fact that was an insane lie?

HoW does one have a daughter living at home and you know for a fact she did not disclose she was pregnant until 45 days before hand, lied about graduating from high school, lied about the baby daddy, lied about going back to Universal job after giving birth, lied about having a job at Sports Authority, lied about the gun point robbery, lied about stealing a total of 45k over 4 years. Stole checks from ....Lee.., ..CA...., and Grandparents…….ALL OF THIS TOOK PLACE BEFORE 2008 – please tell me how a parent never checks on the status of the nanny?  As for the checks for the grandparents the stealing happened more than once……..

Please tell me again how CA is not culpable for Caylee’s death?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=466382004

I totally agree with her and think there is MUCH more to WHY Cindy NEVER checked than we know yet. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: January 26, 2009, 01:36:12 AM »

Does not have all evidence, no toxocology, need to see duct tape, sticker bones etc.

She admitted she saw the bones in the cardboard box, but needed to see them in the bag????? WTF~she's a freaking anthropologist, she just needs BONES I thought

Hmmmm, couldn't let this go by without chiming in... IF  LP is right, then wouldn't that mean that it HAS to be one of the select few who provided DNA??
All the poor saps that KC and CA have pointed their evil fingers at have not had to give DNA samples I don't think except Eric( I think) who died, and he was eliminated .
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: January 26, 2009, 01:39:07 AM »

Does anyone know where George is now????

He's probably still in the mental facility but will be released tomorrow.
To the other institution on Hopespring Drive with Nurse Ratchett in charge.
LOL   
Has anyone seen where he will have to go to therapy????

Oh you are very naughty ha ha.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: January 26, 2009, 02:05:15 AM »

LP said the FBI were the only ones who know paternity would

I've posted before re. the anthropologist and how I consider her the ringer for the defense but I guess it wasn't notable.

Be that as it may, I'll repeat what she said re. forensics--she needed to see them in "context"--in other words, she would have rather have seen the remains at the site where they were recovered (aka in her terms--and my words, the "dig").  Her crude allusion to Miss Caylee's remains was certainly that of one who is very removed from the reality--a wee child killed half a year ago and whose unrecognizable skeletal remains were found among very recognizable clothing articles/bedding.

God bless and keep Miss Caylee.

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: January 26, 2009, 02:11:31 AM »

George did warn KC that things she might not want to come out would during trial and she replied she didn't care about that.

Now if we were to believe some of the things rumored such as Cindy being pissed at Baez because he was given rights by KC what happens if Lee is Dada?  Could he assert parental rights and since KC is in trouble would his rights about all things Caylee supercede what KC gave to Baez?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: January 26, 2009, 02:24:40 AM »

George did warn KC that things she might not want to come out would during trial and she replied she didn't care about that.

Now if we were to believe some of the things rumored such as Cindy being pissed at Baez because he was given rights by KC what happens if Lee is Dada?  Could he assert parental rights and since KC is in trouble would his rights about all things Caylee supercede what KC gave to Baez?

I believe if that is the case, they better not try to pull that card out of their back pocket, because then both parents will be in jail.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: January 26, 2009, 02:26:55 AM »

I MUST HAVE MISSED THAT.  WAS IT IN A JAIL VIDEO?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: January 26, 2009, 02:29:08 AM »

I'm thinking that if he did father Caylee, indeed he would have every right to make decisions regarding her remains.
This has been the gazillion dollar question for a long time but it just seems like it would be something out of the twilight zone if is true.
It's galling to think that kc has any power or that she has given JB the authority to keep that poor child in the netherworld of her mothers (kc) insane fantasy. Even in death Caylee is a pawn....so sad.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: January 26, 2009, 02:31:46 AM »

Hmmmm, couldn't let this go by without chiming in... IF  LP is right, then wouldn't that mean that it HAS to be one of the select few who provided DNA??All the poor saps that KC and CA have pointed their evil fingers at have not had to give DNA samples I don't think except Eric( I think) who died, and he was eliminated .
WHO DO WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT DID GIVE DNA SAMPLES?  HOW WAS ERIC ELIMINATED?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: January 26, 2009, 02:36:30 AM »

Hmmmm, couldn't let this go by without chiming in... IF  LP is right, then wouldn't that mean that it HAS to be one of the select few who provided DNA??All the poor saps that KC and CA have pointed their evil fingers at have not had to give DNA samples I don't think except Eric( I think) who died, and he was eliminated .
WHO DO WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT DID GIVE DNA SAMPLES?  HOW WAS ERIC ELIMINATED?

All from memory and not a great one at that, but I believe that GA, LA and we know Jesse had already been eliminated, and Eric Baker I think was the boy that was killed in a wreck that KC said was the father. I read here on SM that his DNA, I would guess mitochodrial was taken from his mother and he was eliminated. I don't recall any other guys giving it, but I'm often wrong.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: January 26, 2009, 02:46:58 AM »

\
KC was definately a slore and got around, there were many current guys but there was not much talk about who was in her life at the time she got pregnant. It always struck me odd that as greedy and self victimizing as CA is that she would have dug until she had accused all of orlando as the big bad wolf that got her daughter pregnant, and for sure there would have been some child support coming to her mailbox.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1058 on: January 26, 2009, 02:47:35 AM »

Casey's My Year Book Page -  * her background art is Skulls, Sperm and Lipstick Kisses

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTExMzY5MzY=

Nice

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: January 26, 2009, 03:24:18 AM »

Casey's My Year Book Page -  * her background art is Skulls, Sperm and Lipstick Kisses

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTExMzY5MzY=

Nice

Such a sweet girl........not
Her favorite quote, this too shall pass, worked real well for her until, uh, oh yeah, she decided to kill her baby. She and the rest of that clan really should take a cold hard look in a mirror and just try to see what almost everybody else sees.
They were given a precious gift, a chance to do things right, Caylee should have been the catalyst for them all to be honest, gentle, responsible human beings.

Alright, I'm getting delirious, time to go to bed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.