May 23, 2024, 03:37:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 351696 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1060 on: January 26, 2009, 03:47:46 AM »

A must read, IMO.  Rev Grund's new blog for Caylee:

http://friendsofcaylee.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=55

If the above link doesn't work, then go to the main site and click on blogs:

http://friendsofcaylee.com/

And if you haven't seen it and joined yet, he has a new forum there as well.  You can access that at the second link above.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: January 26, 2009, 03:56:47 AM »

This quote from the article posted below is so, so important.  Did Cindy in fact throw Casey out?  If so, is that what she does not want anyone to tell?  If she threw Casey out, knowing Casey might take Caylee with her, and then planned to seek custody, she must feel that she had a lot to do with the way that events unfolded.  I would not say she was directly to blame, but she certainly must feel some responsibility and must ask What If every day of her life. 

"Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration."

Hudsunn We were talking back around pages 38,39 about Casey's Avatars she had once posted.

snipped from my own post

The One Avatar that Says A killer with the perfect weapons,
crystal eyes and a heart of coal.

Its a snip of Lyrics by the Band " Atreyu"
The Songs Name: Bleeding Mascara
Lyrics are below from this site http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Bleeding-Mascara-lyrics-Atreyu/5A243B2E38B7A93948256EC500231D8E
You soul-sucker.
I won’t become like you.
A killer with the perfect weapons,
crystal eyes and a heart of coal.
You soul-sucker.
I won’t lose myself in you.
Look how pretty she is, when she falls down.
now there’s no beauty in bleeding mascara. Lips are quivering
Like a withering rose, she’s back again.

What the fu*k do you think love means?
It’s more than words and more then feelings
sucking me dry. Is my marrow that sweet?
Your dead lovers left a trail of broken hearts and misspent hopes.
Sucking them dry. Does their marrow taste of
Sweetness, Sweetness? I hope you choke.

Look how pretty she is, when she falls down.
now there’s no more beauty in bleeding mascara. Lips are quivering
like a withering rose, she’s back again, she's back a-, shes back again.. shes back

Hudsunn  I went to Youtube and found the song and listened to it - It is Vile. It sounds like Satan himself if he could make a record. I went through the comments about the video. Many people saying that this Song makes them want to Hurt someone Physically as they listen .... to this. Or it creates Intense anger and people comment how it makes them want to be Violent.

Nothing can be left out of what Casey says, posted or goes on her twisted little head.
I just wonder if she posted that avatar for Cindy.

Hmmm

Below is the icon from Casey's photobucket again, from the lyrics to "Bleeding Mascara" by Atreyu.

Here is a link to the music video for this song.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J74iJ2hp-_Q 

You really HAVE to see this, even though it is a bit disturbing in parts, and the music definitely will NOT agree with most Monkeys' taste.  You will not believe it.

Plot of video for the song "Bleeding Mascara:" 

The video is basically a teen zombie home-movie starring the young boys of the band. Scenes from the "movie" are interspersed with brief shots (blurry and clear at times) of the band playing the song in real life, as themselves. 

It opens with three boys running in terror through the woods, chased by zombies.  (Their acting is definitely in the "amateur" category.)  One boy, scared and accusing, yells to the others something like "YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE ME HERE!!!!" -- which made me upset b/c I thought how Caylee's little body was left all alone in the woods...

They flee, the zombies (also boys) pursue... the band members exit the woods and take refuge in a empty school building (!).  The zombies follow.  There is a bloody killing in a bathroom, complete with a pool of blood on the floor and blood smeared/spattered on walls and a mirror.

The boys find some weapons hidden in the school.  They "shoot" the zombies, apparently saving themselves in the process.  But in the next shot of the band playing the song, we see one of the zombies from the home-movie in "real life" -- attacking the drummer... and as the band finishes playing the song, we see that they have become zombies themselves... "She's Baaaack....  she's baaaaack.... she's baaaack!!!"

Credits roll for quite some time, providing some more striking images and some haunting and almost sad-sounding music.  Then everything goes black and silent.

The photobucket icon and images from the video:

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: January 26, 2009, 03:57:24 AM »

oops, one more:

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1063 on: January 26, 2009, 04:00:33 AM »

O/T, sorry mods.

For those who didn't see this the last time posted, am in the process of moving to my own apt.  Later today (monday) "should be" the day my computer gets unplugged and gets moved with the rest of my stuff, altho it might be Tuesday.  sigh.  This day to day of not knowing exactly when the day is, has been driving me nuts!  My computer will be the last thing to go, am still giving my youngest son dagger looks, daring him to unplug my comp before the absolute last moment. There's plenty for sons to load before they think of touching my comp.  lol  There will be nothing in this house but my solitary computer plugged in, everyone in the Uhaul, and me going, 'be right there!' 

Once moved, not sure how long it will take the cable co. to get my comp hooked back up to the internet.  Perhaps a week or more.     Am already having withdrawal sympoms.  lol  I will miss all of you, already do!  But I will be baaaaaaack!  Like a bad penny... heh.     Take good care of each other and will see you soon! 

Heading for the monkey bunkey.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: January 26, 2009, 04:05:42 AM »

Oh, another oops (sorry, I'm very very tired) -- just want to clarify, this is not the official music video.

It is a very popular YouTube video uploaded in June of 2006, with nearly 290,000 views to date.  Made by teenage fans of the band.  Should have said that!  Again, sorry for quoting myself to edit....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1065 on: January 26, 2009, 04:12:57 AM »

VERY weird that I posted I'll be baaaaaaack same time as Des was posting about the zombies in that video 'she'll be baaaaaaack'!      

I'm not a zombie, honest!   

Shocking find Des!  The comments under the video are ermmmm, yeah.  Gosh I must be getting old.  Hopefully LE has seen this video, hope someone sends it to make sure they see it!  Hint hint nudge nudge. 

Okies, really going to the bunkey now... 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1066 on: January 26, 2009, 04:15:00 AM »

A must read, IMO.  Rev Grund's new blog for Caylee:

http://friendsofcaylee.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=55

If the above link doesn't work, then go to the main site and click on blogs:

http://friendsofcaylee.com/

And if you haven't seen it and joined yet, he has a new forum there as well.  You can access that at the second link above.

Thanks Wyks for posting this. I have read on Sm for months. After reading what Mr Grund wrote I just had to say Thank You. I see you still haven't unplugged your computer. O/T God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: January 26, 2009, 04:15:47 AM »

VERY weird that I posted I'll be baaaaaaack same time as Des was posting about the zombies in that video 'she'll be baaaaaaack'!      

Shocking find Des!  The comments under the video are ermmmm, yeah.  Gosh I must be getting old.  Hopefully LE has seen this video, hope someone sends it to make sure they see it!  Hint hint nudge nudge. 

Goodnight, Sweet Wyks, and hope you get all settled in and straightened up ASAP and will enjoy your new place...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: January 26, 2009, 05:11:13 AM »

Has anyone seen Bearly?? I hope her mom is ok.. I hope Bearly is ok

Hi FM!  I hope you see this.  I do peek in here, but fall asleep on the computer.

You are a peach to ask.  She is still the same.  I went to my Dad's last night and took care of things there.  As for me, steroids are a good thing!

Thank you!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: January 26, 2009, 05:13:13 AM »

I was thinking the same thing tonight flamom...I hope she shows up soon

Here I am, Sweetie!  Where are you???

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1070 on: January 26, 2009, 05:15:02 AM »

One more thing I found and that was searching through JP Chatts stumbleupon

He saved a link that offers up websites that you can Search people or Stalk .. Sad

So I have been messing around with them.

This one seems pretty good. I have never heard of it before.

Pipl.com
and the other one is www.zabasearch.com

The pipl.com is really deep in searching it even pulls up pdf court files. They are up to date too. They ask for no money no email address to poke around.

I found thru chasing Caseyomarie@yahoo.com two more Email Addresses came up

They are only partial but " lilsweetheart2?? @ ?"
and the other is " Kittiesrus3??@?"
for some things I guess you have to pay to see. But I found her High School reunion page and I clicked on it and it opened.

I looked up Zenaida Almodovar and Yes she does come up in Orlando  - under Hopespring and this address 5465 Curry Ford Road, Orlando - which is a Car wash

Enjoy the Search sites.
http://lifehacker.com/software/feature/how-to-track-down-anyone-online-329033.php
Link is from Jp Chatt's stumbleupon

Me's going to Bed - Nite Owl Monkeys

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: January 26, 2009, 05:16:22 AM »

I know she's spending what time she can right now with us.  I hope her mom is ok too.

Thanks, Klaas.  You are da bomb!

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1072 on: January 26, 2009, 06:01:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys
I  found this on a site of who's who with Caylee's Case. Don't know how true it is or where they got their information. But if it's true. Maybe this is where all the rumors are coming from about Baez making deals. http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.htm. Hope this works.
But this what it said next to Todd Blacks name
Black, Todd – Press Core Media; Said to have put up the money for Casey's bail after her second arrest. Became the spokesman for Anthony Family and is quoted as saying This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony.” http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,439243,00.html
I hope this works.
God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: January 26, 2009, 06:19:38 AM »

Good morning! I hardly know how to type right now since hubby controlled computer last night.
I still am reading but wanted to comment on a few things.

Conway's comment on George's recovery in the news is remarkable isn't it? I mean to use the excuse of the delay in burial is even better. I am sorry but....The A's might (probably) have known for months she was dead so why would that be a factor? Usually that is the time to start healing (after burial) however, there is no healing with a huge trial coming up and your daughter accused of the murder.

Conway again..."Conway said the outpouring of love and compassion is bringing George Anthony out of the woods." Not a good choice of words considering Caylee was in the woods all those months but do you think George was crying out for love? Amazing the drs go to school all those years and all they need to do is show some love to their patients and everything will be fine. Sorry for being a little sarcastic...I need more coffee and held this in all night.

Also the comment in the article of Conway stating "Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it."
Why is Conway speaking for Lee's attorney. Could it be since they share the same address they do work together but just don't call it a partnership? We all know that statement is a bunch of bull. Luka was asking for immunity for Lee awhile back.

JB bringing up more smokescreen after all this time wanting more on RicardoM? The chloroform in the car was found months ago. This makes me think something tested from the remains as positive with chloroform so he is trying to give that reasonable doubt. His computer checked out ok and seems LE has no concerns at this point.

""We kind of treat him separately," a source close to the investigation told WESH 2 News of Lee Anthony. "He knows what he has done." Well that last sentence is pretty telling but could mean several things. First to mind is his knowledge before anyone else that she was missing, etc. The other thing that comes to mind is if Caylee was his through incest it could mean he knows what he was doing to his sister all those years. He also could have helped her cover it up or dumped the body for her. I am sure this was all discussed last night on here so sorry if repeating.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: January 26, 2009, 06:33:22 AM »

I heard somewhere that Geraldo on his show made a comment about having the suicide note or going to have it. Well...I don't even think Geraldo would go that low but if he did get his hands on it which I doubt I would be even more skeptical of the suicide attempt. There is also a possibility that through knowledge from the A's he could come up in some way what might it contained.
I did read the post about someone's(sorry forgot the name) who's brother attempted suicide and the note was contained in his medical file. That makes sense to me. I couldn't believe all the news outlets had different stories on the amount of pages which leads me to believe none of them were true either.

Mobile Cam is at A's house I guess for George's big return home.
Can't get it to post but it is Fox Cam 4.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1075 on: January 26, 2009, 07:22:24 AM »

Kathy Reichts (defense anthropoligist)

Does not have all evidence, no toxocology, need to see duct tape, sticker bones etc.

She admitted she saw the bones in the cardboard box, but needed to see them in the bag????? WTF~she's a freaking anthropologist, she just needs BONES I thought

I bet she's seen the pictures, though, of the bones in the bag.....pure defense BS!!!

That's what I was talking about earlier today...the closer and closer to the trial (not the trial itself) we get, there will be more and more unbelievable spin coming from the defense.

I know people that have worked with Kathy - she is honest and forthright. She would only say that the defense has not seen the pics if she believed it was true. She is detached sounding because that is the way she deals with the horrors she has seen - it is not an uncommon reaction - it is the reason you see so much dark humor in the ER or in the morgue. normal people are not wired to deal with these sorts of things so your mind finds a way.

I have heard a lot of bashing of experts. As someone that routinely hired them in my former life as a medical malpractice legal assistant, I want all of you to know that most of them are honest people that just want to help you understand the science and give an honest opinion - favorable to your position or not. Some, unfortunately, are just for hire - they ask what you want to hear and then made the facts fit the desired result. just like any area of life, there are good ones and bad ones.

Ok - back to catching up from last night.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: January 26, 2009, 07:25:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1077 on: January 26, 2009, 07:36:09 AM »

Newest blog

My son is 16 now- but I still remember the day care days as if it was yesterday! When Jack was 8 weeks old he went to the day care home one mile away. My parents lived 20 miles away and spent half their time in MN and AZ.  My husband worked 3 miles from home and I worked 20 miles away as the Manager of the Under Writing department for Wells Fargo.  I remember having my mom, my sister, my father etc…help coordinate picking up my son from day care as emergency, odd things come up, meetings run late, vacations, hospital trips etc….in a 3 year period with 2 working parents trust me things came up! Mom’s need to call the day care lady to confirm if they ever gave the child medicine and if so how much and when is the last time, what did the bowl movements look like, how is his sleeping etc.  When dropping off or picking up clearly there is not much time to think of all the questions! One often needs to call the day care lady to caucus with; also who does not call the day care lady during the day with:  Has Jack started making attempts to walk?  Has Jack started talking, last night he was starting to say da da…..?  Jack had a fever when he woke up; I was just calling to see how he was doing? I think Jack is teething how is he doing for you?  How is the diaper/formula supply do I need to stop at the store?  I miss him so much- I was just calling to hear his voice… tell me how his day is going…..we are potty training etc… stop using baby bottles use sippy cups…..other kids have chicken pocks and I need to take call and make a doct appt- ok---
MY POINT IS HOW IS IT A 18 YEAR old daughter living at home, who has a history of LIES, (did not graduate from high school), gets pregnant, hides it until she is 45 days from giving birth, just out of the BLUE at age 19 announces she has a NEW nanny and NO ONE bothers to check this person out?   In 3 solid years CA never had a reason to call the nanny to check on Caylee’s welfare?  Give the nanny tips or pertinent information regarding Caylee health?  CA is a registered NURSE and she has no reason in 3 years to call the nanny of her beloved grandchild? No one called the nanny during the day to just say I miss Caylee and want to say I love you?  Per CA testimony CA said ..July 22, 2008.., on the stand under oath at the bail hearing that she never had a telephone number or address for the nanny and she said she never had a reason to call the nanny.
While others want to attach me for writing an opinion blog on my personal myspace account--why is it OK for CA to treat Caylee like this but not OK for me to write a personal blog on my findings and my opinions?  WHY NOT HOLD CA accountable for CA creating and cultivating a sociopath murderer?
WHY not be out raged that CA being the adult and being a RN should have done something?  CA clearly wanted to keep KC under her control as to keep Caylee in that house. CA was so scarred of losing Caylee to a baby daddy or KC moving on with her life that CA let KC steal, lie, and create a fantasy life all so CA could have Caylee as CA feared KC would take Caylee away.

CA testified that she never heard any one say that KC was a bad mother….. I like to point out when CA was seeking advice from Co-Workers- CA bff co-worker- said- why not seek custody of Caylee?  CA response was- I can not afford to.  THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.  One a friend does not suggest such a thing unless there is a clear cut history of neglect by KC and Two- CA response was NOT to defend KC but to acknowledge the idea and state it is about money…….I am shocked as this conversation per the court documents took place the second week of June. The Co-worker is suggesting seeking legal action? This person does not even know about the credit card thefts the total of 45k over the course of 4 years, the thefts from Lee, GA and the grandparents……….OR about KC partying and lying about jobs or even the fact that KC was working at Universal was fired for job abandonment and then KC made up having a job at Sports Authority and then later lying about being held at gun point and having the night deposit stolen. When GA investigated they found out all of it was a lie. NO job NO gun point nothing……..then KC was allowed to lie some more and say she was going back to school and is attending Valencia college and that she now has her job back at Universal but it is even better  KC is now an event planner!  Does the parent follow up on any of these lies?  Does CA check to see where Caylee’s been this whole time KC said she had a job at Sports Authority when in fact that was an insane lie?

HoW does one have a daughter living at home and you know for a fact she did not disclose she was pregnant until 45 days before hand, lied about graduating from high school, lied about the baby daddy, lied about going back to Universal job after giving birth, lied about having a job at Sports Authority, lied about the gun point robbery, lied about stealing a total of 45k over 4 years. Stole checks from ....Lee.., ..CA...., and Grandparents…….ALL OF THIS TOOK PLACE BEFORE 2008 – please tell me how a parent never checks on the status of the nanny?  As for the checks for the grandparents the stealing happened more than once……..

Please tell me again how CA is not culpable for Caylee’s death?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=466382004

I totally agree with her and think there is MUCH more to WHY Cindy NEVER checked than we know yet. 
I meant to comment on this earlier. It is just stunning. I'm interested why you think Cindy never checked? I can't fathom a good reason at all.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1078 on: January 26, 2009, 07:45:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

It's Monday morning...the kids are back to school...no one is sick.. the air is cold ( -12 )

But the Coffee's Hot !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: January 26, 2009, 07:49:49 AM »

Goodnight, Sweet Wyks, and hope you get all settled in and straightened up ASAP and will enjoy your new place...

Wyks - Well, you've got your work cut out for you in the next little while.  Hope you are settled in and back with us real soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.