May 27, 2024, 07:05:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352342 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: January 26, 2009, 07:50:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Bunch!

SS - thanks for the coffee 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: January 26, 2009, 07:51:48 AM »

Has anyone seen Bearly?? I hope her mom is ok.. I hope Bearly is ok

I was thinking the same thing tonight flamom...I hope she shows up soon

Here I am, Sweetie!  Where are you???

Bump

PS  What does your signature line at the bottom of your post mean?

"A little less conversation....I little more action please..." lalala  ?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: January 26, 2009, 07:52:44 AM »

George Anthony May Be Released From The Hospital Monday.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18562788/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1083 on: January 26, 2009, 07:53:23 AM »

A must read, IMO.  Rev Grund's new blog for Caylee:

http://friendsofcaylee.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=55

If the above link doesn't work, then go to the main site and click on blogs:

http://friendsofcaylee.com/

And if you haven't seen it and joined yet, he has a new forum there as well.  You can access that at the second link above.

This is a great read....I haven't "joined" yet but I have read over there..Rev. Grund should do the Memorial Service for Caylee...but I guess that would make it difficult for the A's to throw Jesse under the bus...

Speaking of the memorial service...where is that "family pastor" these days ? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: January 26, 2009, 07:54:08 AM »

Hey Bearly.Good to see you. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: January 26, 2009, 07:55:48 AM »

I was thinking the same thing tonight flamom...I hope she shows up soon

Here I am, Sweetie!  Where are you???

Bump

PS  What does your signature line at the bottom of your post mean?

"A little less conversation....I little more action please..." lalala  ? 

Good Morning Bearly !!!!! How are this morning...many, especially me, have missed you and we're all hoping things are going well...how is your mom...and your son ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: January 26, 2009, 07:58:16 AM »

good morning my wonderful monkey friends.  Just finished a long weekend (mainly working) at Australia day here, kinda like 4th july in USA.  So behind, but tomorrow school goes back here in South Australia, and altho I have no school aged kids, my work has slowed down so has this small town here.  Its a good moment 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: January 26, 2009, 07:58:51 AM »

Mornin' Leroy....nothing like coffee to cure a hangover what ails ya ! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: January 26, 2009, 08:04:05 AM »

Does anyone know where George is now????

He's probably still in the mental facility but will be released tomorrow.
To the other institution on Hopespring Drive with Nurse Ratchett in charge.
LOL   
Has anyone seen where he will have to go to therapy????

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: January 26, 2009, 08:04:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Mornin' Trimm...sorry I missed ya...how's those Pop Tarts comin' 

I hope there isn't a big parade for George's homecoming..I don't think I can stomach it..
unless he goes somewhere else...then I want to see Cindy do the hammer dance !

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: January 26, 2009, 08:05:30 AM »

good morning my wonderful monkey friends.  Just finished a long weekend (mainly working) at Australia day here, kinda like 4th july in USA.  So behind, but tomorrow school goes back here in South Australia, and altho I have no school aged kids, my work has slowed down so has this small town here.  Its a good moment 

Good Evening Lucinda 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: January 26, 2009, 08:09:20 AM »

thanks SS, is there any way you can produce milo in that coffee machine of yours?   
I dont know whats happened with GA?  Quick update?  I promise I wont go mental about my own father.  Just the same tho, big sook of a man, mentally smarter than yall think. 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1092 on: January 26, 2009, 08:10:14 AM »

Good morning Leroy, you look pretty today!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: January 26, 2009, 08:10:34 AM »

Hi FM!  I hope you see this.  I do peek in here, but fall asleep on the computer.

You are a peach to ask.  She is still the same.  I went to my Dad's last night and took care of things there.  As for me, steroids are a good thing!

Thank you!

Sry Bearly...I didn't see this post ((Embarrassed Monkey))  I thought you dad was all better..I didn't mean to leave him out 

Are you body building now ?? 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: January 26, 2009, 08:14:41 AM »

Bearlyhere - nice to see you.
Trim - Good morning!
Lucinda - Goodmorning.  Enjoy your rest after Australia Day.  Have you been following the Australian Grand Slam from Melbourne?

Good morning good Monkeys!  Wonder when we'll know more about Lee?
Immunity/no immunity...what's that all about? 

Someone asked if the rights to Caylee's remains could be given to Lee (if he is the father).  Someone pointed out yesterday that the rights to the remains would stay with the custodial parent and that Casey was the custodial parent.  If so, then Conway would have to convince Casey through Baez to release Caylee's remain to the Ants for burial.....wouldn't they?   Any thoughts?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: January 26, 2009, 08:16:17 AM »

thanks SS, is there any way you can produce milo in that coffee machine of yours?   
I dont know whats happened with GA?  Quick update?  I promise I wont go mental about my own father.  Just the same tho, big sook of a man, mentally smarter than yall think. 

This should help...you said yours was a slow internet connection so I hope this helps

George Anthony Remains In Hospital
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 11:52 am EST January 25, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony remained hospitalized Sunday following a suicide threat.

Eyewitness News has learned that empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found early Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills.

Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by Daytona Beach Police.
"George Anthony has been gone since 8:30 this morning and he has taken several bottles of medication from his house," attorney Brad Conway told the 911 dispatcher in the call around 11:00pm Thursday.

George left his home Thursday around 10:30am for a job interview, but Cindy later realized he had taken his two weeks' supply of blood pressure and sleep medication and he had taken a photo of Cindy and Casey with him, but nothing else.

"We're worried he's done something to himself," Conway told the 911 dispatcher.

Cindy Anthony and her attorney were worried, because just moments earlier George had texted some disturbing messages to her and their friends from his cell phone, messages like "he did not want to live anymore" and that "he wanted to be with Caylee." George also texted that "he wanted to be left alone" and "wanted to make sure Caylee was in God's arms."

George would not tell them where he was, but through cell phone data Orange County sheriff's investigators tracked him to Daytona Beach. Police there found his car at the Hawaii Motel on Ridgewood Avenue (raw video | images | map). They found him in his room, melancholy and despondent, but he agreed to go with them to Halifax Medical Center, where he's undergoing psychological evaluation.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: January 26, 2009, 08:23:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Mornin' Trimm...sorry I missed ya...how's those Pop Tarts comin' 

I hope there isn't a big parade for George's homecoming..I don't think I can stomach it..
unless he goes somewhere else...then I want to see Cindy do the hammer dance !

Mornin' Sea.I recommend having breakfast early.....bacon,eggs,and biscuits.Coffee is good and hot.
I'm sure we'll some kind of craziness if he goes back to hellhouse. 

~ Peter Frampton
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: January 26, 2009, 08:24:46 AM »

Welcome "Green Eyes".......Good post!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1098 on: January 26, 2009, 08:28:57 AM »

Honestly I don't know what to think of George. IF the suicide attempt was real, my heart goes out to him. We are all wired differently and maybe he just can't take the thought of his grand daughter and how she died. His mind just won't allow him to think that KC did it. Maybe as a  last attempt to save his own family, he decides to write that letter thinking if he accuses someone else's kid, his death will give it more weight.  I go back and forth on him. The day he testified at Grand Jury, I remember crying as he stood next to Nejame. He looked like a broken man and I respected what he did and felt his pain. I thought, deep down, he's a good man for doing that. BUT then, hours later, back at Cindy's side, he was spewing garbage again and all compassion went down the drain. Then there was that pic of him crying in his car. It broke my heart, but then he goes and writes dark things accusing OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN of something his own daughter did, by herself. He's wishy washy at best. I really hope he takes as much time at the mental hospital as they will allow him. I hope he gets counseling, I hope he finds out that the truth, no matter how much it hurts, will set him free. Maybe then he can begin to help his own family. I remember thinking when I heard about his suicide attempt and subsequent rescue, Dear George, don't go back to that house, it's toxic and you won't survive it again. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: January 26, 2009, 08:29:30 AM »

This should help...you said yours was a slow internet connection so I hope this helps

George Anthony Remains In Hospital
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 11:52 am EST January 25, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony remained hospitalized Sunday following a suicide threat.

Eyewitness News has learned that empty pill bottles were found inside the Daytona Beach motel room where Anthony was found early Friday morning. A lengthy suicide letter written by George Anthony said that he had taken pills.

Sources also said that he had been drinking when he was found by Daytona Beach Police.
"George Anthony has been gone since 8:30 this morning and he has taken several bottles of medication from his house," attorney Brad Conway told the 911 dispatcher in the call around 11:00pm Thursday.

George left his home Thursday around 10:30am for a job interview, but Cindy later realized he had taken his two weeks' supply of blood pressure and sleep medication and he had taken a photo of Cindy and Casey with him, but nothing else.

"We're worried he's done something to himself," Conway told the 911 dispatcher.

Cindy Anthony and her attorney were worried, because just moments earlier George had texted some disturbing messages to her and their friends from his cell phone, messages like "he did not want to live anymore" and that "he wanted to be with Caylee." George also texted that "he wanted to be left alone" and "wanted to make sure Caylee was in God's arms."

George would not tell them where he was, but through cell phone data Orange County sheriff's investigators tracked him to Daytona Beach. Police there found his car at the Hawaii Motel on Ridgewood Avenue (raw video | images | map). They found him in his room, melancholy and despondent, but he agreed to go with them to Halifax Medical Center, where he's undergoing psychological evaluation.

Im going to say it again.  pathetic SOB.  He wont do himself in.  Its a big sob story, and unless he spills the beans of what he actually knows, let the man carry out his threats, which IMO are just lies to suck you all in. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.