May 28, 2024, 10:19:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352440 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1100 on: January 26, 2009, 08:30:03 AM »

Welcome "Green Eyes".......Good post!

Welcome Green Eyes and Babskats, you sooooo cute!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: January 26, 2009, 08:30:06 AM »

George Anthony May Leave Hospital Today
Attorney Says Grandfather Searching For Closure

POSTED: 7:50 pm EST January 25, 2009
UPDATED: 7:09 am EST January 26, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony remained at Halifax Medical Center after a suicide scare last week.

Related Content: Video | Timeline | More Inside 

Officials said he could be released later on Monday.

The Anthony family's attorney, Brad Conway, said Anthony is feeling much better, but Conway said he needs to be able to properly say goodbye to his slain granddaughter.

Caylee Anthony disappeared in June prompting a major investigation that resulted in the arrest of Anthony's daughter, Casey Anthony. Caylee's body was discovered not far from the family's home in December.

"He's out of the woods, but he has a long way to go," Conway said. "The first step is burying Caylee."

George Anthony is recovering from a suicide scare.

"He does have that will to live and survive," Conway said.

After spending the weekend at Halifax Medical Center in Daytona Beach, Conway said he's making progress.

George Anthony has been under the care of a physician since early Friday morning, when police said they found him at the Hawaii Motel on U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said a suicide note found in his possession was a clear indication that he needed help.

"It suggested that he wanted to be with Caylee. You know, leave this Earth and go to the next life to be with Caylee, with God," Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood said.

Conway said part of the problem is the grandfather of the slain little girl hasn't had any closure.

"In our culture, burying your loved one is one of the biggest steps toward healing, and they have not been able to do that," Conway said. "They need to take that step."

The family hasn't yet said when they'll hold a funeral.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: January 26, 2009, 08:32:28 AM »

Anthonys: George Regains Will To Live; Police Investigate Lee
Source Says Investigators Want To Know What Lee Anthony Knew

POSTED: 7:50 pm EST January 25, 2009
UPDATED: 8:41 pm EST January 25, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators credited with saving Caylee Anthony's grandfather's life last week said on Sunday that they will be going back to ask members of the family some tough questions.

The investigators said they'll be focusing on Caylee's uncle, Lee Anthony.

Anthony family attorney Brad Conway told WESH 2's Bob Kealing on Sunday that grandfather George Anthony has regained the will to live.

Some of the same investigators credited with saving George Anthony's life after he disappeared now have to resume their investigation into the death of his granddaughter. That includes asking questions about what Lee Anthony knew about Caylee's disappearance and when he knew that information.

"We kind of treat him separately," a source close to the investigation told WESH 2 News of Lee Anthony. "He knows what he has done."

The lawyer for Lee Anthony said on Sunday that Lee is working out of town and trying to deal with his father's issues the best he can.

Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it.

Meanwhile, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony said the strain of waiting so long to bury Caylee was a contributing factor to George's desire to harm himself.

"In our culture, burying your loved on is one of the biggest steps towards healing, and he has not been able to do that," Conway said.

Conway said the outpouring of love and compassion is bringing George Anthony out of the woods.

"He does have that will to live and survive, and he knows he does have a lot to offer those who will go through it and are going through it," Conway said.

At Caylee's memorial, Leona Lieber said she had the same thoughts when her son died after a battle with cancer.

"When I lost my son, I just wanted to be with my son, just like George wants to be with Caylee," Lieber said.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for the latest updates on the investigation into the death of Caylee Anthony.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thanks!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: January 26, 2009, 08:37:53 AM »

Good morning monkeys..   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: January 26, 2009, 08:44:00 AM »

Bearlyhere - nice to see you.
Trim - Good morning!
Lucinda - Goodmorning.  Enjoy your rest after Australia Day.  Have you been following the Australian Grand Slam from Melbourne?

Good morning good Monkeys!  Wonder when we'll know more about Lee?
Immunity/no immunity...what's that all about? 

Someone asked if the rights to Caylee's remains could be given to Lee (if he is the father).  Someone pointed out yesterday that the rights to the remains would stay with the custodial parent and that Casey was the custodial parent.  If so, then Conway would have to convince Casey through Baez to release Caylee's remain to the Ants for burial.....wouldn't they?   Any thoughts?

It will suprise me if Conway can get through to Baez.I guess we'll find out pretty soon though.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: January 26, 2009, 08:46:11 AM »

Welcome Greeneyes and Babskats. 

~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: January 26, 2009, 08:50:54 AM »

Honestly I don't know what to think of George. IF the suicide attempt was real, my heart goes out to him. We are all wired differently and maybe he just can't take the thought of his grand daughter and how she died. His mind just won't allow him to think that KC did it. Maybe as a  last attempt to save his own family, he decides to write that letter thinking if he accuses someone else's kid, his death will give it more weight.  I go back and forth on him. The day he testified at Grand Jury, I remember crying as he stood next to Nejame. He looked like a broken man and I respected what he did and felt his pain. I thought, deep down, he's a good man for doing that. BUT then, hours later, back at Cindy's side, he was spewing garbage again and all compassion went down the drain. Then there was that pic of him crying in his car. It broke my heart, but then he goes and writes dark things accusing OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN of something his own daughter did, by herself. He's wishy washy at best. I really hope he takes as much time at the mental hospital as they will allow him. I hope he gets counseling, I hope he finds out that the truth, no matter how much it hurts, will set him free. Maybe then he can begin to help his own family. I remember thinking when I heard about his suicide attempt and subsequent rescue, Dear George, don't go back to that house, it's toxic and you won't survive it again. 

Boo, I feel your sentiments, I really do.  Lets go back to the first interviews, GA IMO told the truth to the smell in the car.  Then, watch him back track.  He began denying, oh it was rotten pizza, after he declared it was human decom in the interviews.  GA knows whats happened.  He is an ex LE.  He first told the truth then he lied.  Yall think this suicide attempt is real?  No way in this earth it was real.  its a ploy.  Im not saying GA killed Caylee, but I am saying GA IS FAKING THIS SUICIDE ATTEMPT.  oops, sorry for caps, he is actually planning on getting away from  testifing in court because he has mental problems. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: January 26, 2009, 08:51:51 AM »

Good Morning Perri, and thank you!

I still cannot believe that it took a member of the Anthony family attempting to take his life for them to FINALLY realize that perhaps they should lay their grand daughter to rest    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: January 26, 2009, 09:00:06 AM »

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1109 on: January 26, 2009, 09:01:16 AM »

Honestly I don't know what to think of George. IF the suicide attempt was real, my heart goes out to him. We are all wired differently and maybe he just can't take the thought of his grand daughter and how she died. His mind just won't allow him to think that KC did it. Maybe as a  last attempt to save his own family, he decides to write that letter thinking if he accuses someone else's kid, his death will give it more weight.  I go back and forth on him. The day he testified at Grand Jury, I remember crying as he stood next to Nejame. He looked like a broken man and I respected what he did and felt his pain. I thought, deep down, he's a good man for doing that. BUT then, hours later, back at Cindy's side, he was spewing garbage again and all compassion went down the drain. Then there was that pic of him crying in his car. It broke my heart, but then he goes and writes dark things accusing OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN of something his own daughter did, by herself. He's wishy washy at best. I really hope he takes as much time at the mental hospital as they will allow him. I hope he gets counseling, I hope he finds out that the truth, no matter how much it hurts, will set him free. Maybe then he can begin to help his own family. I remember thinking when I heard about his suicide attempt and subsequent rescue, Dear George, don't go back to that house, it's toxic and you won't survive it again. 

Boo, I feel your sentiments, I really do.  Lets go back to the first interviews, GA IMO told the truth to the smell in the car.  Then, watch him back track.  He began denying, oh it was rotten pizza, after he declared it was human decom in the interviews.  GA knows whats happened.  He is an ex LE.  He first told the truth then he lied.  Yall think this suicide attempt is real?  No way in this earth it was real.  its a ploy.  Im not saying GA killed Caylee, but I am saying GA IS FAKING THIS SUICIDE ATTEMPT.  oops, sorry for caps, he is actually planning on getting away from  testifing in court because he has mental problems. 

I agree with you Lucinda...I don't think he would have carried out this suicide..but I'm still waiting to see what happens next..George may have taken off to clear his head, and break from Cindy with all the BS...we haven't seen the suicide note he wrote (and probably never will) so all that's left is to see what his next actions will be..if he goes home to Cindy then I'm quite comfortable in calling this a HOAX/Publicity/Sympathy Stunt/Distraction or something similar...the only thing I feel bad for them about is that they've lost a granddaughter which by what I've seen, they loved very much....it's everything beyond that that closes the sympathy door for me.. JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: January 26, 2009, 09:02:36 AM »

For REAL? I never met a zipper that didn't need a good tug"?  I guess I am very very old now. That is disgusting! JMO JSM

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: January 26, 2009, 09:03:22 AM »

I still cannot believe that it took a member of the Anthony family attempting to take his life for them to FINALLY realize that perhaps they should lay their grand daughter to rest    

Hi Leroy,
My opinion remains the same.  heaps of you all here will disagree with me, but its just a ploy. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: January 26, 2009, 09:04:27 AM »

Good Morning GramaMonkey... I love Mondays..kids back to school and the house is quiet again...it's Friday afternoons that I struggle with..I just stair at my pot of water and hope it doesn't boil 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: January 26, 2009, 09:05:35 AM »

Boo, thanks for expressing your thoughts so well. 
George has indeed from time to time cut a pathetic picture.  However I
see clips of him spewing lies and clearly to my mind, taking his direction from Cindy and I think I have pretty well concluded that all three Anthony's have contributed in one way or another in covering up for Casey.  Perhaps in so doing they are covering up for all of themselves as well.
If George has written dark things accusing OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN, as you say...then what else has he done/might he do? 
He has not earned my trust.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: January 26, 2009, 09:06:21 AM »

For REAL? I never met a zipper that didn't need a good tug"?  I guess I am very very old now. That is disgusting! JMO JSM

OUCH !!! 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: January 26, 2009, 09:10:35 AM »

Bearlyhere - nice to see you.
Trim - Good morning!
Lucinda - Goodmorning.  Enjoy your rest after Australia Day.  Have you been following the Australian Grand Slam from Melbourne?

Good morning good Monkeys!  Wonder when we'll know more about Lee?
Immunity/no immunity...what's that all about? 

Someone asked if the rights to Caylee's remains could be given to Lee (if he is the father).  Someone pointed out yesterday that the rights to the remains would stay with the custodial parent and that Casey was the custodial parent.  If so, then Conway would have to convince Casey through Baez to release Caylee's remain to the Ants for burial.....wouldn't they?   Any thoughts?

It will suprise me if Conway can get through to Baez.I guess we'll find out pretty soon though.
Me too!   Casey has the last word after all and if this wa motivated by revenge...that's unlikely to change, unless there is something in it for her.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: January 26, 2009, 09:11:05 AM »

Good morning monkeys..   

Mornin' mio...and all the monkeys who have just joined us...guess I better get another pot of Coffee Brewin'

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: January 26, 2009, 09:12:16 AM »

Hi Leroy,
My opinion remains the same.  heaps of you all here will disagree with me, but its just a ploy. 

Good Morning Lucinda!  Whether or not it was a ploy (I am still undecided) I still think it is ridiculous that now they have decided that they should have a proper burial for Caylee in order to help George in his "trying time". 

I am disgusted because poor Caylee should have been laid to rest long ago...IMO.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you on the suicide issue - just not sure what to believe yet.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: January 26, 2009, 09:14:35 AM »

If Kathy Reichs hasn't seen any of the other evidence besides the bones in the box, did she say why ? Baez was to get the secure computer, but the " experts " would also have to have secuure sites.
I dislike even using the term bones in the box. Sounds impersonal and removed, doesn't it.   

I think she sounded very impersonal and removed.

I may be -- probably am -- totally wrong on this, but I seem to recall when she published her first novel, she was touted as "competition" for Patricia Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta books -- I think Kathy Reichs worked as an assistant to an ME and studied anthropology but I do not recall her having either an advanced degree nor certainly an MD which would qualify her as an "expert" witness, so I'm surprised that she has joined the "dream team" based on my understanding of her qualifications.  Of course Dr. Baden is always available to assist her......
Uh oh I have messed up the quote box, sorry bout that.

r=navy]Thanks for reminding me of her name.  I bet the defense considers her the the ringer.  She brought up many ridiculous points that have been asked and answered to a farethewell.  She wants to see evidence "in context".  Gee, really?

I wonder if she expressed that same sentiment to her college professors prior to her getting her anthropology degree (if she has one--who knows w/this raggedy bunch  ).[/color]
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: January 26, 2009, 09:15:09 AM »

With George supposedly mentioning in his note he took pills which of course would be evident since he had pill bottles from home and would be found with pill bottles I am really thinking this was not anything but something for attention. Now I am sure the way George acts on videos and Cindy talks for him most of the time
if they are together that he has a hard time getting proper attention and he is hurting. I would assume Cindy is totally consumed with this mess, saving Casey, revenge on people who have talked against them, etc.
I personally think after looking at the myspace for The "A" Team yesterday that Cindy is that person running it with the help of some people such as Joy, Mallory, Jody, etc (short list). 

What a good section to have in the book Cindy is writing to add her husband was driven to a suicide attempt.
Of course if justice isn't blind it will take care of her publishing it because they all should have charges brought against them. If you study their past interviews it shows in body language and words. If you have not seen the new show "Lie to Me" that started last week on Fox...watch it. http://www.fox.com/lietome/

I think if Cindy was so worried about George and he left at 8:30 am as Conway said she would not have waited until late at night after family members received disturbing texts. This thing is playing out like a movie and so scripted. I am really at this point in my mind doubtful this was a real suicide attempt and I am sure LE knows it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.