June 07, 2024, 01:34:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 354807 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1180 on: January 26, 2009, 10:09:12 AM »

Just like is stated in this article. Casey knows damn well that noone is going to give her "truth serum" And yeah, she's so willing, give her a lie detector test! I'll bet she thinks she could pass that too! This is just too ridiculous.....BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hate to be the party pooper, but I think that she could pass a lie detector test with flying colors.  Let me explain.
She is able to keep a cool and calm personna for the most part, and lie detector tests use your heart rate as well as a visual observation of persperation.  I think she has the ability to control herself for the most part in regards to answering questions...not just because she keeps cool and calm, but also because she has said these same lies over and over and over again to herself, to LE, and to FBI that they are second nature to her.  She has had a lot of time to sit and hash out all her details to a science since she has been in prison.  I just do not think that a lie detector test would benefit anyone but the defense at this point in time.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: January 26, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »

There is a man in Missouri who has been charged with second degree murder and abandoning a corpse. They have now found 3 babies bodies that were in containers left in a house they moved from.
The people who moved in the house found them Jan 1.

Do you think if any of the A's helped or knew Caylee's body was out there that they could be charged with "abandoning a corpse"?

I heard about this yesterday.  He was the father of the children, the mother was a relative of his and she started having babies with him when she was 13.  I can't remember if she was his daughter or niece???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1182 on: January 26, 2009, 10:10:33 AM »

Took me awhile to catch up, but reading about Geraldo's show last night, and the sticker, and because the remains were by a school. was someone actually suggesting that maybe some kid put a sticker on the duct tape, or a sticker randomly was there and it somehow ended up on the duct tape? If someone even remotely on that program thought this scenario was possible, all I can say is wow.

EVEN Whoraldo called BS on that one!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: January 26, 2009, 10:10:44 AM »

Dolce, just wanted to say I love your new avi - you are a very pretty monkey!

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1184 on: January 26, 2009, 10:11:21 AM »

This is just my opinion, but most of these pictures- speaking of ALL photos we know Casey had in her photobucket- are "offensive" because we know what Casey has done to her child.. and many of them seem to somehow give us insight to the way she was feeling- about Caylee, about herself, about life in general.  Otherwise, there are many people who have images like these on their computers. It does NOT mean they're whores, or child killers, or psychopaths.     So, in other words, there is much worse out there on the web. 

IMO...many are reading too much into these pic's and others like it..for some reason, young people seem to enjoy some of this crude humor and evil (appearing) slogans.. my oldest son has a tee shirt that reads "Shoot them all and let god sort it out".. he is a very gentle person and wouldn't hurt a fly, so he just finds it funny..I do try to psychoanalyze him for it...he has concert tee's that are pretty rough also, but it's just a teen thing.....when I was in my rebellious years, I'd listen to AC~DC, even had music books of their songs.. but my dad sat me down one day and read some of the lyrics...looked at me and asked if I really felt these things, honestly..I didn't even know what most of them were, It was just the "cool" thing to listen to... JMO
Exactly!  BTW do you still have any of your old AC/DC t-shirts?  Vintage t's are so very in right now!!  Your son could socially benefit from a trip to your old wardrobe for sure!
My 21 y/o brother has a shirt that reads "Keep watching, I may do a trick".  I do not care who you are, if you saw him and read that shirt, you would laugh!
Ok, gonna stop playing the devils advocate now.

no they are long gone...they only have a shelf life of 20 years 

On the pampers thing...the only thing I can think of that's faulty is that they are not self cleaning 

As a mommy I can tell you two different defects I have heard of (besides SS's!) - one is the color on the outside was running and staining the cloths on the inside and the second is that the Velcro kept coming off and causing the diaper to fall off. Not a good thing - especially if it is not just wet . . . 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: January 26, 2009, 10:11:29 AM »

Good morning to all monkeys I may have missed this morning. 
I hope we here something new in regards to Lee. 

Hey Leroy...you look nice.
Hey Sassy..good to see you..(still not smoking I hope).

Hi Trimm!   Good to see you, too.
Thanks for asking -  NO to the cigs!   
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1186 on: January 26, 2009, 10:11:41 AM »

Kathy Reichts (defense anthropoligist)

Does not have all evidence, no toxocology, need to see duct tape, sticker bones etc.

She admitted she saw the bones in the cardboard box, but needed to see them in the bag????? WTF~she's a freaking anthropologist, she just needs BONES I thought
she also said she need the tox report and to see the sticker..
LP said the FBI were the only ones who know paternity

Oh, I don't think they are the ONLY ones............LOL

Hmmmm, couldn't let this go by without chiming in... IF  LP is right, then wouldn't that mean that it HAS to be one of the select few who provided DNA??All the poor saps that KC and CA have pointed their evil fingers at have not had to give DNA samples I don't think except Eric( I think) who died, and he was eliminated .
WHO DO WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT DID GIVE DNA SAMPLES?  HOW WAS ERIC ELIMINATED?

All from memory and not a great one at that, but I believe that GA, LA and we know Jesse had already been eliminated, and Eric Baker I think was the boy that was killed in a wreck that KC said was the father. I read here on SM that his DNA, I would guess mitochodrial was taken from his mother and he was eliminated. I don't recall any other guys giving it, but I'm often wrong.

Good Morning Monkey's...

I read way back that LE was flying out to California to speak to Mark Hawkins- I think not only to speak to him but also got his DNA...
That guy Hawkins looks like he could be a potential baby Daddy, if you see a side by side of him and Caylee, OMG the remblance is amazing.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1187 on: January 26, 2009, 10:11:49 AM »

There is a man in Missouri who has been charged with second degree murder and abandoning a corpse. They have now found 3 babies bodies that were in containers left in a house they moved from.

Do you think if any of the A's helped or knew Caylee's body was out there that they could be charged with "abandoning a corpse"?

Very sad.  That is a good question too.  I sure hope that if they are able to tie this family to the location prior that they are charged with something like this....they need to be prosecuted for the obstruction of justice that they all were apart of.  Suicidal or not, they do have prior crimes to answer for, all of them.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: January 26, 2009, 10:12:48 AM »

Just like is stated in this article. Casey knows damn well that noone is going to give her "truth serum" And yeah, she's so willing, give her a lie detector test! I'll bet she thinks she could pass that too! This is just too ridiculous.....BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hate to be the party pooper, but I think that she could pass a lie detector test with flying colors.  Let me explain.
She is able to keep a cool and calm personna for the most part, and lie detector tests use your heart rate as well as a visual observation of persperation.  I think she has the ability to control herself for the most part in regards to answering questions...not just because she keeps cool and calm, but also because she has said these same lies over and over and over again to herself, to LE, and to FBI that they are second nature to her.  She has had a lot of time to sit and hash out all her details to a science since she has been in prison.  I just do not think that a lie detector test would benefit anyone but the defense at this point in time.

I think you're right!     
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1189 on: January 26, 2009, 10:12:58 AM »

I heard about this yesterday.  He was the father of the children, the mother was a relative of his and she started having babies with him when she was 13.  I can't remember if she was his daughter or niece???????
That is gross and very sad!!

pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: January 26, 2009, 10:13:33 AM »

I'm not so sure  -- think about how she had to be sedated when they found Caylee.  I don't know that she is as in control as we think.  Plus its real hard to control heart rate, perspiration, pupil dilation, etc.  I would love to see her try, though!! 

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: January 26, 2009, 10:13:55 AM »

AnotherMonkey.......

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: January 26, 2009, 10:13:58 AM »

Kathy Reichts (defense anthropoligist)

Does not have all evidence, no toxocology, need to see duct tape, sticker bones etc.

She admitted she saw the bones in the cardboard box, but needed to see them in the bag????? WTF~she's a freaking anthropologist, she just needs BONES I thought
she also said she need the tox report and to see the sticker..
LP said the FBI were the only ones who know paternity

Oh, I don't think they are the ONLY ones............LOL

Hmmmm, couldn't let this go by without chiming in... IF  LP is right, then wouldn't that mean that it HAS to be one of the select few who provided DNA??All the poor saps that KC and CA have pointed their evil fingers at have not had to give DNA samples I don't think except Eric( I think) who died, and he was eliminated .
WHO DO WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT DID GIVE DNA SAMPLES?  HOW WAS ERIC ELIMINATED?

All from memory and not a great one at that, but I believe that GA, LA and we know Jesse had already been eliminated, and Eric Baker I think was the boy that was killed in a wreck that KC said was the father. I read here on SM that his DNA, I would guess mitochodrial was taken from his mother and he was eliminated. I don't recall any other guys giving it, but I'm often wrong.

Good Morning Monkey's...

I read way back that LE was flying out to California to speak to Mark Hawkins- I think not only to speak to him but also got his DNA...
That guy Hawkins looks like he could be a potential baby Daddy, if you see a side by side of him and Caylee, OMG the remblance is amazing.

I been saying that from the beginning Mark Hawkins looks to me he could be the daddy.

Nothing on the LE interview with him- 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1193 on: January 26, 2009, 10:14:13 AM »

Dolce, just wanted to say I love your new avi - you are a very pretty monkey!
Aw thank you so very much Pegster!  I love that many are showing their selves lately.  Its great to put a beautiful face to the fabulous posts!  Great to see your beautiful smiling face as well!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1194 on: January 26, 2009, 10:14:14 AM »

Took me awhile to catch up, but reading about Geraldo's show last night, and the sticker, and because the remains were by a school. was someone actually suggesting that maybe some kid put a sticker on the duct tape, or a sticker randomly was there and it somehow ended up on the duct tape? If someone even remotely on that program thought this scenario was possible, all I can say is wow.

Thanks for clearing that up, I will agree with him on that, now I hope I don't have to agree with him on anything else.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: January 26, 2009, 10:15:10 AM »

COuld some one please fill me in on what LE thinks Lee's involvment is?  I am kind of lost as to where he fits into this.  Anything?  Anyone?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: January 26, 2009, 10:15:22 AM »

As a mommy I can tell you two different defects I have heard of (besides SS's!) - one is the color on the outside was running and staining the cloths on the inside and the second is that the Velcro kept coming off and causing the diaper to fall off. Not a good thing - especially if it is not just wet . . . 
OMG!  Thank God for nannies.  (Real ones, not like Zanny or Carrie)

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: January 26, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »

Mark Hawkins...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1198 on: January 26, 2009, 10:15:43 AM »

good night (1.30am) here. 
I love you all ((hugs)))

Good Night Lucinda...quick question, are you behind us or ahead of us ?? Is it Tuesday for you or are you just starting into Monday  TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: January 26, 2009, 10:16:12 AM »

Thanks for clearing that up, I will agree with him on that, now I hope I don't have to agree with him on anything else.

Same here!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.