May 28, 2024, 10:20:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352441 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2009, 11:06:36 PM »

yvw klaas
that was a waste of time, a huge waste

yup
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2009, 11:07:46 PM »

I have called it that since my first post on it.  It is another Anthony SCAM in my opinion.

Yes...I remember...I was trying to find that post too but it took me forever just to find this one...my 5%  is still on the table until I see where George goes once he's released..
SS, will you come to your EP forum???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2009, 11:08:09 PM »

I have called it that since my first post on it.  It is another Anthony SCAM in my opinion.

Yes...I remember...I was trying to find that post too but it took me forever just to find this one...my 5%  is still on the table until I see where George goes once he's released..

If you believe NYKatie, then the plan was to get him moved out anyway.  If the reports are true, the last time he was moved out, another man moved in within a couple of days.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2009, 11:09:38 PM »

yvw klaas
that was a waste of time, a huge waste

It was....now I'm late for my movie 

Good Night Monkeys !! 

In case I don't make it back 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2009, 11:09:55 PM »

LIGHTBULB moment
George now qualifies for SSDI based on a pysch disability... 
He will have income soon.. maybe Conway will help him get it

It is not that easy to get based on a suicide attempt. Not to say he is not "off his rocker", but Social Security does not base it on suicide attempts, thank gawd, or half the nation would be on disability. Florida is one of the hardest states to qualify.  
He'll get it.. He will provide some sort of history of chronic depression that leaves him impaired and unable to fully function.. He has alot of documentation already, I have seen my patients get it for alot less..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2009, 11:09:59 PM »

What is an EP forum?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2009, 11:10:54 PM »

On my way Darlin' 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2009, 11:11:01 PM »

I wonder if GA is collecting disability for his injury? and was looking for a job to supplement it. You are allowed to work and earn up to 1000/mo and still be able to keep collecting SSDI

I think ALL of his workman's comp deals had "petered out."  And so far now no one will keep him long enough to file again. What a shame.
SSDI, is different than workers comp

The only thing I have read he was collecting was Workman's comp and I think I read he had 3 claims in Florida and some in Ohio.  I believe Rick (Cindy's brother) was the one who said something like "he makes a living off getting hurt on the job."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2009, 11:13:27 PM »

Who is BB 11..Cindy trusts no one right now. Who would she trust enough to say she cut a publicity deal with Geraldo? My guess would be no one. This could be rumour and I don't think we should over react to it.

From what i've watched on TV so far i think she leans toward trusting $$$$$$$$$$$$$..

I really wish i could find the sympathy for the Anthony's Flamom but as long as they don't continue to cooperate with LE i can't.I always enjoy reading your posts!Has Geraldo had the letter on yet?

Coming up after the break. He said will talk about the incident with GA but no mention of the letter.........

Well, Brad does NOT have the note...big surprise!

Whorealdo alluded to having the note by 10pm on an earlier Fox show (I forget which one though ), maybe it's in Al Capone's VAULT

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2009, 11:13:50 PM »

I wonder if GA is collecting disability for his injury? and was looking for a job to supplement it. You are allowed to work and earn up to 1000/mo and still be able to keep collecting SSDI

I think ALL of his workman's comp deals had "petered out."  And so far now no one will keep him long enough to file again. What a shame.

The only thing I have read he was collecting was Workman's comp and I think I read he had 3 claims in Florida and some in Ohio.  I believe Rick (Cindy's brother) was the one who said something like "he makes a living off getting hurt on the job."
I totally believe that, and that is why I call them the Scamthony's!!
he will apply for SSDI  and get it .. he may be depressed but he is still an Anthony 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »

Janet - Elvis thread in the Music forum 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »

Be careful what you ask for.With the continued media presence maybe one of these states may file FRAUD charges?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2009, 11:19:45 PM »

I didn't watch Geraldo, I can't tolerate him anymore. Was Caylee's funeral/memorial mentioned at all?

IMO Caylee has either been buried or cremated already, anyway, but I do hope they have some kind of service for her.

She deserves at least that.

Nope, not one word

Thanks Klaas!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »

I can't imagine living in that enviroment right now.  Walking through a house formerly filled with the joy and innocence of a 2 yr old.  Knowing what happened to her and knowing your child of 22 yrs is responsible.  What do you do?  What do you talk about?   You can only clean house so much or cook or eat.  With George, Cindy and Lee being  there I imagine blame and misplaced hostility is readily flying about.  It has got to be a hell on earth.  Was the suicide attempt a scam?  Lord knows, but I can easily see it being for real too.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2009, 11:21:18 PM »

Janet - Elvis thread in the Music forum 

Elvis lives.  I tell ya ... HE LIVES!!

Hubby and I went to a dinner show a while back and ... Elivis sang his heart out for two solid hours.  He looked just great.  His time away from the limelight has done wonders.  He looked younger than ever.

Last but not least ... Elvis threw me ... little ol' me ... a rose while he was singing "Love me Tender".

It was "Such a Night" ... Oh "Such a Night"!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2009, 11:22:29 PM »

Be careful what you ask for.With the continued media presence maybe one of these states may file FRAUD charges?

There is a LOT of information out there for them now. IIRC, Rick (Cindy's brother) named them by name on topix or one of the sites.  There was a security company, a pest control company and something else in Florida.  

I am guessing that may be why he is having trouble keeping a job now. I don't know about Florida, but in this state when you hire someone, you list them on your workman's comp sheet, and then a report will come back with any/ all their previous claims. Companies are VERY LEARY of hiring someone who has more than one claim.  

Anyone can have one accident, but there is usually something wrong when there is a "list" of previous claims on that report and most companies get it back before the 90 day probationary period is over, so they let them go.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2009, 11:23:59 PM »

I can't imagine living in that enviroment right now.  Walking through a house formerly filled with the joy and innocence of a 2 yr old.  Knowing what happened to her and knowing your child of 22 yrs is responsible.  What do you do?  What do you talk about?   You can only clean house so much or cook or eat.  With George, Cindy and Lee being  there I imagine blame and misplaced hostility is readily flying about.  It has got to be a hell on earth.  Was the suicide attempt a scam?  Lord knows, but I can easily see it being for real too.  

I would have moved before KC got out on bond and left no forwarding address. LOL

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2009, 11:24:03 PM »

There is a LOT of information out there for them now. IIRC, Rick (Cindy's brother) named them by name on topix or one of the sites.  There was a security company, a pest control company and something else in Florida.  

I am guessing that may be why he is having trouble keeping a job now. I don't know about Florida, but in this state when you hire someone, you list them on your workman's comp sheet, and then a report will come back with any/ all their previous claims. Companies are VERY LEARY of hiring someone who has more than one claim.  

Anyone can have one accident, but there is usually something wrong when there is a "list" of previous claims on that report and most companies get it back before the 90 day probationary period is over, so they let them go.

Karma is a ....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

I can't imagine living in that enviroment right now.  Walking through a house formerly filled with the joy and innocence of a 2 yr old.  Knowing what happened to her and knowing your child of 22 yrs is responsible.  What do you do?  What do you talk about?   You can only clean house so much or cook or eat.  With George, Cindy and Lee being  there I imagine blame and misplaced hostility is readily flying about.  It has got to be a hell on earth.  Was the suicide attempt a scam?  Lord knows, but I can easily see it being for real too.  

I would have moved before KC got out on bond and left no forwarding address. LOL

At least cooperate with LE throughout the whole investigation.You think?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2009, 11:31:50 PM »

Goodnight Monks!
Time for the last of the magic cough medicine to fight the lung crud and I am off to bed!! see y'all tomorrow 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.