May 23, 2024, 02:31:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 351675 times)
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1200 on: January 26, 2009, 10:16:40 AM »

Eric( I think) who died, and he was eliminated .[/color]
WHO DO WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT DID GIVE DNA SAMPLES?  HOW WAS ERIC ELIMINATED?[/quote]

I believe that Eric would have been too young at conception. Also, if you look at his birth certificate I believe his race is given as black/white. Caylee does not look mixed race to me.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1201 on: January 26, 2009, 10:16:48 AM »

That guy Hawkins looks like he could be a potential baby Daddy, if you see a side by side of him and Caylee, OMG the remblance is amazing.
No offense, but put her pic side/by/side to many of the random men in Casey's life and you will see resemblances, not nessessarily because they are there, but more because we are looking for them and our eyes are going to see what they want to see.  MOO

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: January 26, 2009, 10:17:10 AM »

Here is info on Derek Clontz which seems to appear with his writing he is mostly tabloid and that is how I read his article on the truth serum and Casey.

http://derekclontz.com/?page_id=2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1203 on: January 26, 2009, 10:17:28 AM »

COuld some one please fill me in on what LE thinks Lee's involvment is?  I am kind of lost as to where he fits into this.  Anything?  Anyone?
I wish I could help, all I know this came out last night, I watched the video, but there was also an article, maybe something is going to happen with Lee this week or very soon.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1204 on: January 26, 2009, 10:17:59 AM »

Just like is stated in this article. Casey knows damn well that noone is going to give her "truth serum" And yeah, she's so willing, give her a lie detector test! I'll bet she thinks she could pass that too! This is just too ridiculous.....BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hate to be the party pooper, but I think that she could pass a lie detector test with flying colors.  Let me explain.
She is able to keep a cool and calm personna for the most part, and lie detector tests use your heart rate as well as a visual observation of persperation.  I think she has the ability to control herself for the most part in regards to answering questions...not just because she keeps cool and calm, but also because she has said these same lies over and over and over again to herself, to LE, and to FBI that they are second nature to her.  She has had a lot of time to sit and hash out all her details to a science since she has been in prison.  I just do not think that a lie detector test would benefit anyone but the defense at this point in time.

I think you're right!     
Very cool as I seldom am.  LOL  (I left a funny one for you on a page back or so about a piece of flare I have on my MS account...its for those who are OTH fans for sure)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: January 26, 2009, 10:18:39 AM »

COuld some one please fill me in on what LE thinks Lee's involvment is?  I am kind of lost as to where he fits into this.  Anything?  Anyone?

Jennifer - I don't think any of us know for sure.  Possibly obstruction of murder investigation, conceiling information.  All speculation on our part until LE or OCSD decides to release that info.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: January 26, 2009, 10:18:52 AM »

Just like is stated in this article. Casey knows damn well that noone is going to give her "truth serum" And yeah, she's so willing, give her a lie detector test! I'll bet she thinks she could pass that too! This is just too ridiculous.....BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hate to be the party pooper, but I think that she could pass a lie detector test with flying colors.  Let me explain.
She is able to keep a cool and calm personna for the most part, and lie detector tests use your heart rate as well as a visual observation of persperation.  I think she has the ability to control herself for the most part in regards to answering questions...not just because she keeps cool and calm, but also because she has said these same lies over and over and over again to herself, to LE, and to FBI that they are second nature to her.  She has had a lot of time to sit and hash out all her details to a science since she has been in prison.  I just do not think that a lie detector test would benefit anyone but the defense at this point in time.

I thought she could too, Dolce, at first! But I've seen lie detector experts explain how that there is NO WAY that anyone could control their heatbeat & respirations to that extent. So although I'm sure Casey would believe she could pass one, Baez knows better. There's no way in Hell that's gonna happen! I really wish that Melich or Allen would show up at her cell today with a big ass bowl of that truth serum & tell her "Okay, here you go, start talking"! I WISH!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: January 26, 2009, 10:19:00 AM »

Don't know the answer to that question.I hope we'll find out soon.
Didn't want you to think no on e saw you question. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: January 26, 2009, 10:19:12 AM »

There is a man in Missouri who has been charged with second degree murder and abandoning a corpse. They have now found 3 babies bodies that were in containers left in a house they moved from.
The people who moved in the house found them Jan 1.

Do you think if any of the A's helped or knew Caylee's body was out there that they could be charged with "abandoning a corpse"?

I heard about this yesterday.  He was the father of the children, the mother was a relative of his and she started having babies with him when she was 13.  I can't remember if she was his daughter or niece???????
Daughter who is now 19 years old. They first found 2 bodies and last night on the news they had found a third.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1209 on: January 26, 2009, 10:20:24 AM »

I'm not so sure  -- think about how she had to be sedated when they found Caylee.  I don't know that she is as in control as we think.  Plus its real hard to control heart rate, perspiration, pupil dilation, etc.  I would love to see her try, though!! 
I remember that, and I think the setative was more to calm her as she now had to deal with more evidence piled against her.  She was having to face her demons head on at that point rather than just hearsay. 
I was always told growing up that if you tell a lie enough times that you too begin to believe it is real. 
I agree, let her try, the tests are for the most part thrown out and hold no water in the court of law, but I still only think it would help Baez.

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1210 on: January 26, 2009, 10:20:48 AM »

Kathy Reichts (defense anthropoligist)

Does not have all evidence, no toxocology, need to see duct tape, sticker bones etc.

She admitted she saw the bones in the cardboard box, but needed to see them in the bag????? WTF~she's a freaking anthropologist, she just needs BONES I thought
she also said she need the tox report and to see the sticker..
LP said the FBI were the only ones who know paternity

Oh, I don't think they are the ONLY ones............LOL

Hmmmm, couldn't let this go by without chiming in... IF  LP is right, then wouldn't that mean that it HAS to be one of the select few who provided DNA??All the poor saps that KC and CA have pointed their evil fingers at have not had to give DNA samples I don't think except Eric( I think) who died, and he was eliminated .
WHO DO WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT DID GIVE DNA SAMPLES?  HOW WAS ERIC ELIMINATED?

All from memory and not a great one at that, but I believe that GA, LA and we know Jesse had already been eliminated, and Eric Baker I think was the boy that was killed in a wreck that KC said was the father. I read here on SM that his DNA, I would guess mitochodrial was taken from his mother and he was eliminated. I don't recall any other guys giving it, but I'm often wrong.

Good Morning Monkey's...

I read way back that LE was flying out to California to speak to Mark Hawkins- I think not only to speak to him but also got his DNA...
That guy Hawkins looks like he could be a potential baby Daddy, if you see a side by side of him and Caylee, OMG the remblance is amazing.
Resemblance? Caught that mispell altho not sure this is even right? Thx for the side by side photo, forgot who put that up just now, sry.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: January 26, 2009, 10:20:52 AM »

Sea, Elvis thread when you have a moment!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: January 26, 2009, 10:20:56 AM »

Klass, I'm "pages" behind, but saw you were on and wanted to tell you "THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE HOOT"!!!!!!!!!!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1213 on: January 26, 2009, 10:20:59 AM »

Took me awhile to catch up, but reading about Geraldo's show last night, and the sticker, and because the remains were by a school. was someone actually suggesting that maybe some kid put a sticker on the duct tape, or a sticker randomly was there and it somehow ended up on the duct tape? If someone even remotely on that program thought this scenario was possible, all I can say is wow.

EVEN Whoraldo called BS on that one!
Thanks for clearing that up, I will agree with him on that, now I hope I don't have to agree with him on anything else.

Me either~except when he called her a whiney bitch, that I DO agree with also

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: January 26, 2009, 10:22:20 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: January 26, 2009, 10:23:46 AM »

Don't know the answer to that question.I hope we'll find out soon.
Didn't want you to think no on e saw you question. 

Cannot type this morning...... .Going to get more coffee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1216 on: January 26, 2009, 10:27:10 AM »

No offense, but put her pic side/by/side to many of the random men in Casey's life and you will see resemblances, not nessessarily because they are there, but more because we are looking for them and our eyes are going to see what they want to see.  MOO
SRY Dolce, This Particular Guy I see a resemblance, Its not like I am trying to see it in all the men, that one has always stood out to me since the first time I saw it. Now if you bring up where people saw that skull in that crime scene photo, I never saw it no matter how hard I looked. So for me, No it is not seeing what I want to see. Just have to clarify that. 
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1217 on: January 26, 2009, 10:27:54 AM »

Regarding the baby daddy:

Genetics 101 - if Casey is light eyed (I think her natural eye color is grayish blue and she wears blue contacts) then the baby daddy has to have dark eyes since Caylee did. Anything else and Caylee would have had light eyes also.
Given that, I doubt we will ever find out unless the prosecution thinks its important to their case somehow.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1218 on: January 26, 2009, 10:28:08 AM »

I think most people want and do feel empathy. To try and make a long story short, unfortunately Cindy and George(Under Cindy's direction) have gone on shows like LKL, Today show, Greta etc, shoving down our throats what a good MOm Casey is, it was someone elses body, her friends maybe did it, it was pizza, squirrels, the partying photos were not correct date, not giving up receipts to LE , Caylee bedroom tours, on and on it goes. The latest is Caylee is still not properly buried or any formal memorial. OH lets not forget still selling T shirts and bracelets, whats up with that? They do have empathy for what happened but its how they are conducting themselves afterwards that makes it very very hard not to be suspicious and critical. Also they have never seemed to put Caylee first in any of this. This is all just IMO. I don't enjoy being mean or picking on people who are down, its just Cindy does things I highly don't agree with. I don't begrudge her supporting her daughter but not if it crosses the line if you know what I mean? OK tummy hurting, all Just my own thoughts.
[/quote]

ITA...it's their own actions that have brought on the negative publicity...I think generally, most people would have opened their hearts to a family who's living this tragedy
JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: January 26, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »

I have to run out for an hour or so, hold down the fort!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.