May 28, 2024, 08:06:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352424 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1280 on: January 26, 2009, 11:40:19 AM »

Someone requested the NE article:

Bumped for those who haven't seen it........
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: January 26, 2009, 11:40:47 AM »

continued WFTV

"George has been pushed to the brink what might have been another tragedy," Conway said Friday afternoon (watch full interview).

Sources told Eyewitness News, in the letter, George mentioned that he wanted to go to heaven; he only mentioned Casey Anthony a few times and said she was a strong determined person.

Sources said George focused the letter mainly on Caylee, Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend, Mallory; he told Cindy he was a failure as a husband and a father and went on to say Lee was a great son and he was proud of the man he had become.

Sources said there were no clues into Caylee's death mentioned in the letter.

Conway said he doesn't believe the recent revelation that a heart sticker had been put over tape covering Caylee's mouth had anything to do with George's recent cry for help. He believes George has been suffering through the entire ordeal.

"If you ask George how he's doing, he will always tell you he's okay. He's not okay," Conway said.

People close to George Anthony told Eyewitness News he may have been dealing with depression even before Caylee's death.
"sources", "people close", always the same. Conway on Today show of course gets this big media attention again. My husband even commented last night on how this case is a circus and he doesn't keep up with it and doesn't want to hear about it from me. I had a glimmer of hope he wanted to be filled in but thank goodness he didn't...I wouldn't know where to start. I did tell him if he has any questions to just look on our computer for document files to educate himself.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: January 26, 2009, 11:41:05 AM »

Perriwinkle, you are a very kind monkey
Nancy Grace coming up on the View.. will discuss Caylee case

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: January 26, 2009, 11:41:20 AM »

I have no idea what's up with George.. no more than anybody else here. We're not privy to his medical records, nor the results of any of his psych eval's.  That said, if this were just a pity party, and nothing more, wouldn't the hospital have released him already? I don't see how they can keep you for feeling sorry for yourself. 

He's hunting for a new nurse.......a nice one without psych issues........Now it all makes sense
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: January 26, 2009, 11:41:33 AM »

Cherjers Wrote:
I dont begrude her supporting her daughter-but shouldnt they support thier son.  Lee life is in ruins - kc  tells the world Lee wanted to have sex with her.  Caylee is dead-did they come out in support of their son.  They let kc destroy his reputation and didnt bat an eye lash.  That is a disgrace. They have crossed the line.  You dont allow one child to destroy another.  Let alone kill your grand daughter.All they had to do from the start is say nothing-no comment people would have understood that.  Now as far as Lee goes they should make a statement saying  this is not  true. Period end of staement.

ITA. Lee's life will always be impacted by what Casey has said, no matter what happens. That's going to follow him.

Cindy and George have obviously been advised that to speak to the media could jeopardize the request for immunity, and they do seem to only be doing that through their atty at this point. They really want the immunity for two possible reasons. First, it protects them for anything they've done. Secondly, it could really help Casey's defense. Baez would be free to try to create innuendo that casts doubt on them for Caylee's murder without fear of charges being brought against them.

That would require blanket immunity, and I don't think that's going to happen, but they'll hard for it, IMO.

What I can't understand why isn't Lee setting the record straight he is not the father of Caylee.. That all he has or his attorney have to say to the media..
If Lee held a press conference and said he was not Caylee's father, would it change anyone's mind?  Would it just cause more speculation?  If he came out and said he was Caylee's father, then what? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1285 on: January 26, 2009, 11:43:07 AM »

-----------------------

"Burying Caylee -- that is one of the biggest things they need to do right now," Conway told Meredith Vieira. "They have been criticized for delaying the burial, and they have nothing to do with that."

This to me is double speak.  They need to bury Caylee and yet they had nothing to do with the delay.  If they have the rights over the remains, to plan a burial, then they had rights on when that would take place.  Double speak.
He conveniently forgot to mention the real reasons they are being critisized!  Lets talk coverup, fraud, lies, and aiding a fellon...add to that, the latest new terminology I learned this morning "coverup of a corpse".  Granted I sympathize with the fact that they lost a grandchild, I do, I feel bad that George feels he must resort to taking his own life RATHER THAN fess up to the truth of this mess and the lifes his own daughter has destroyed, but that does not warrant ANY OF THEM a get out of jail free pass.  No dice!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: January 26, 2009, 11:43:32 AM »

Did anyone listen to Leonard's live chat last night?  Any details?  It was scheduled for past my bedtime.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: January 26, 2009, 11:45:28 AM »

Someone requested the NE article:

Bumped for those who haven't seen it........

Thank you soo much for posting this.  I never saw it.  If this wasn't true wouldn't they have already filed a lawsuit against the enquirer?????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: January 26, 2009, 11:45:39 AM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: January 26, 2009, 11:45:50 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  We are supposed to have an ice storm for two days.  Yikes.  So George is staying put???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: January 26, 2009, 11:46:20 AM »

Cherjers Wrote:
I dont begrude her supporting her daughter-but shouldnt they support thier son.  Lee life is in ruins - kc  tells the world Lee wanted to have sex with her.  Caylee is dead-did they come out in support of their son.  They let kc destroy his reputation and didnt bat an eye lash.  That is a disgrace. They have crossed the line.  You dont allow one child to destroy another.  Let alone kill your grand daughter.All they had to do from the start is say nothing-no comment people would have understood that.  Now as far as Lee goes they should make a statement saying  this is not  true. Period end of staement.

ITA. Lee's life will always be impacted by what Casey has said, no matter what happens. That's going to follow him.

Cindy and George have obviously been advised that to speak to the media could jeopardize the request for immunity, and they do seem to only be doing that through their atty at this point. They really want the immunity for two possible reasons. First, it protects them for anything they've done. Secondly, it could really help Casey's defense. Baez would be free to try to create innuendo that casts doubt on them for Caylee's murder without fear of charges being brought against them.

That would require blanket immunity, and I don't think that's going to happen, but they'll try hard for it, IMO.
  I hope they dont get it becuase they will do just what you said.  Does LE need them--why cant they just play the interivews with them-that should do it.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: January 26, 2009, 11:46:47 AM »

Caylee Anthony: Lawyer says family hopes to set burial this week

George and Cindy Anthony hope to set the burial of granddaughter Caylee Anthony this week, attorney Brad Conway told NBC's "Today" Monday morning.

"Burying Caylee -- that is one of the biggest things they need to do right now," Conway told Meredith Vieira. "They have been criticized for delaying the burial, and they have nothing to do with that."

The grandparents allowed the state and defense to do what they needed for the trial of their daughter, Casey, Conway added. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of toddler Caylee.

"It's time now we get on with that," Conway said of the burial.

George Anthony remains under psychiatric care after writing a suicide note last week that he wanted to join Caylee. Conway said he hadn't seen the suicide note. The attorney called 911 and said he feared police would be too late in finding George.

Conway said he didn't think George was ready to be released. "He needs help to begin the [healing] process," Conway said.

-----------------------

This to me is double speak.  They need to bury Caylee and yet they had nothing to do with the delay.  If they have the rights over the remains, to plan a burial, then they had rights on when that would take place.  Double speak.

Maybe they haven't collected enought donations yet. More time..more money.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: January 26, 2009, 11:47:07 AM »

abbey? It was in a National Enquirer article. I'll see if I can find it for you...........
Jesse and Tony L. also mentioned in their statements to LE, which can be found in the 2nd doc dump I believe, they mentioned that Casey said that Lee had made sexual advances towards her.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1293 on: January 26, 2009, 11:48:43 AM »

Cherjers Wrote:

That would require blanket immunity, and I don't think that's going to happen, but they'll hard for it, IMO.

What I can't understand why isn't Lee setting the record straight he is not the father of Caylee.. That all he has or his attorney have to say to the media..
If Lee held a press conference and said he was not Caylee's father, would it change anyone's mind?  Would it just cause more speculation?  If he came out and said he was Caylee's father, then what? 

I agree with your thinking, Today. The statement Lee or his atty has made is simply that there will be no comment to an unfounded allegation from a third party.

Right or wrong, I think they've decided it's the best way to not give additional life to it. We'll see if their judgement is right.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1294 on: January 26, 2009, 11:50:31 AM »

Perriwinkle, you are a very kind monkey
Nancy Grace coming up on the View.. will discuss Caylee case
OMG now that will be one ear full!  Those View ladies and Nancy!!!  I do not think that my TV is equipped for such a beating.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: January 26, 2009, 11:50:42 AM »

George Anthony To Remain Hospitalized Monday

Monday, January 26, 2009 – updated: 10:58 am EST January 26, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18562788/detail.html#-
Wow!  Sorry catching up, had to run out to the store (yes I know I pulled a Klaas).

Also, did Casey not meet Mark Hawkins after Caylee was born?  I thought I read that she met him on MySpace or Facebook, similar to how she met up with Tony Lazarro??

Now the guy Brandon, who also is in the Army, that people have speculated to be Caylee's father, she did know back in HS IIRCC.  He to me looks a lot like Caylee as well.

I will check again  but I remember seeing Mark's name in the year book. Mark's mom was the one who seen Casey in target . JP Chatt was the one  where I read did not meet Casey until 2007..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1296 on: January 26, 2009, 11:50:58 AM »

I have no idea what's up with George.. no more than anybody else here. We're not privy to his medical records, nor the results of any of his psych eval's.  That said, if this were just a pity party, and nothing more, wouldn't the hospital have released him already? I don't see how they can keep you for feeling sorry for yourself. 

He's hunting for a new nurse.......a nice one without psych issues........Now it all makes sense
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1297 on: January 26, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »

ITA I think that for him, in this situation, with all the mounds of speculation surrounding him and building up against him, he did the right thing by lawyering up.  I think they are doing the right thing by not adding more chaos to the mix and just allowing the evidence and DNA testing to prove what they do or do not wish to admit. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1298 on: January 26, 2009, 11:52:39 AM »

abbey? It was in a National Enquirer article. I'll see if I can find it for you...........
Jesse and Tony L. also mentioned in their statements to LE, which can be found in the 2nd doc dump I believe, they mentioned that Casey said that Lee had made sexual advances towards her.

Right. Thx Dolce.   

I think that's mentioned in the NE article, too.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1299 on: January 26, 2009, 11:53:10 AM »

George Anthony To Remain Hospitalized Monday

Monday, January 26, 2009 – updated: 10:58 am EST January 26, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18562788/detail.html#-
Wow!  Sorry catching up, had to run out to the store (yes I know I pulled a Klaas).

Also, did Casey not meet Mark Hawkins after Caylee was born?  I thought I read that she met him on MySpace or Facebook, similar to how she met up with Tony Lazarro??

Now the guy Brandon, who also is in the Army, that people have speculated to be Caylee's father, she did know back in HS IIRCC.  He to me looks a lot like Caylee as well.

I will check again  but I remember seeing Mark's name in the year book. Mark's mom was the one who seen Casey in target . JP Chatt was the one  where I read did not meet Casey until 2007..
That's what I remember, JP Chatt came into the picture after Caylee was born. So he can't be the daddy either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.