May 27, 2024, 09:09:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352350 times)
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1320 on: January 26, 2009, 12:11:53 PM »

That's what I remember, JP Chatt came into the picture after Caylee was born. So he can't be the daddy either.

Amazing, isn't it? And I think she looks the most like him.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1321 on: January 26, 2009, 12:13:06 PM »

**Snipped, respectfully.

If kc was given "truth serum" I honestly believe it would look like an exorcism.  Demons would fly from her mouth and her head would spin.
Now that is just funny! 

I had to come out of lurk mode...that's about the funniest thing I've read!  Now back to lurking....
"truth serum" could be a lethal injection for her. Everyone knows she is a stranger to the real truth.
Kind of like kryptonite to Superman?? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: January 26, 2009, 12:14:50 PM »

At this point, I am sad for George and Cindy.  Their lives have been exposed, analysed, ripped apart.  Add to that the circumstances surrounding Caylee going missing, being found, Casey being Casey, possibility of Lee being charged, knowing that their granddaughter is in a box somewhere following her 6 months in a swamp, protesters, webcams on their home, unable to go to work, I really could go on and on. 
These people are not perfect.  They have done many things wrong.  They weren't perfect parents.  They probably raised a sociopath murderer.  But I still want to pray for them. 

They are hurting no matter what anyone says.  How long can a person live in a cage, being watched, poked with sticks, spit upon, screamed at, and torn apart from their families as people watch and ridicule before they really do go insane?  Before they break down?  How much can we expect someone to take?   

I feel sad that this family has become what it has.  It is a shame that as humans our justice system allows drama of this kind.  It amazes me that this situation has continued on and on.  Each day with a new headline, a new tid bit about real people to chew on and go over.  I truly believe that people think of this as a soap opera for their personal entertainment.  I am somewhat ashamed that I am feeding the monster that I also despise.

They say that if a police car follows you for 1 mile, they could find a lawful reason to pull you over.  I say the same about the media and those watching it.  Someone could follow me with cameras all day long, everyday for 6 months.  I am sure there would be plenty of things people could say bad about me and  I am just your average stay at home mom.

I really wish people would begin to sleuth this case rather than crucify the people involved. 

OK.  throw the nanners.   

Perri - IMO, the reason why the A's are being put through all this by the media is because of their actions.  They brought it on themselves considering they have done nothing to help get justice for Caylee.  Again, just my opinion!

Leroy ... I agree.

My heartfelt compassion would be with George and Cindy if it were not for their attempt to prevent justice from prevailing for their precious granddaughter ... if it were not for their attempt to protect their daughter from the consequences of their actions.

I am sooo angry at George, Cindy and Lee.  Not one of these three ever screamed at Casey... "TELL THE TRUTH!".  The jail visit tapes reveal nothing but coddling.  "Sweetheart" this and "Sweetheart" that.  Well ... sometimes tough love is where it is at!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1323 on: January 26, 2009, 12:15:56 PM »

i don't know if that's so. Who says that JP didn't meet Casey until after? Casey? JP? I don't know if it can be proven, but i would have to know more than just someone's word. JP could be lying because he doesn't like her & think about if he was involved!  Why is JPChatt the only "man" who has ever said he doesn't like Casey? Why?
JP met Casey because he was the roommate to Mr. "Chloroform her".  That was not until after Caylee's birth by atleast a year or so. 
JP did not like Casey because he is obviously smart!  My husband has this thing where he can tell you everything about a person within the first 3 mins of meeting them.  I kid you not, its freaky!  They can be the sweetest most nicest person, and their secrets are dark, he sees it, its odd. 
JP has probably seen all kinds given the family he comes from, one of wealth, I am sure he has seen his fair share of users.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: January 26, 2009, 12:17:04 PM »

Snow, Brandon – aka The Snowman. Friend of Casey's. According to Exit13 (Websleuths), he is not Caylee’s father (http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71652) since he was not in Florida in November 2004 (when Casey became pregnant). http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71784&page=4 (post 97) He did date Casey during 2006-2007. Casey ran into Brandon on May 25 at the “Anything But Clothes” party at Lake Vaj; she told Amy that she had been impregnated by Brandon (see Amy’s testimony in http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...9/42528488.pdf ) and suffered a miscarriage. This story was not believed to be related to her pregnancy with Caylee.

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1325 on: January 26, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: January 26, 2009, 12:25:16 PM »

Janet - yes I agree with the tough love and I'm sure as a parent it is hard to do.  I dont want GA & CA to hate their daughter for what she did.  I can understand standing by your child through good times and bad...it is unconditional love.  If Cindy & George were to tell the truth, cooperate with LE and quit trying to make a buck out of this tragic situation, then I wouldn't care if they still went on supporting their daughter in the way they would feel necessary. 

But to PROTECT Casey the way they do and to obstruct justice they way they have is inexcusable.  IMO

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1327 on: January 26, 2009, 12:28:53 PM »

Another I am leaning toward.

Jeremy Mayfield   he went to school with Lee Anthony.  He is currently in the military and is now in NC.  He is also recently married

FOR THOSE INTERESTED - BLONDE HAS DONE A FABULOUS JOB OF PUTTING UP PICS AND PUTTING INFO WITH THE FACES.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: January 26, 2009, 12:30:16 PM »

Babybear...when all of this was happening the other night, I really thought this was a real suicide attempt, now reality has hit home, and I don't believe it was a sucide attempt. Was it a cry for help, if it were it would have made so much more sense to check yourself in somewhere, or start seeing a therapist, instead of this circus atmosphere again, which only made matters worse, imo. If it were me writing a note before I took my life, I would tell all I knew, I would spill everything that was bothering me, because I would figure this is it, I want my conscience clear, I can no longer live lies. But again that is me. And I would not have ordered a pizza either, but again that's me.

No pizza for me either.  I don't think I would even want to eat.  And if I were going to check out whether or not Caylee was in God's arms, I think I'd want my conscience clear before meeting my maker, and that includes no lies in a note.  I think I'd want God to know I told the truth at last and not try to blame someone else's son or daughter. Otherwise, I doubt I'd be going to where innocent people like Caylee go, in fact, the other way probably.  Thou shall not lie is one of the big ten, after all and I wouldn't want that on my permanent record. I feel for George, alright, but what I feel is disgust.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: January 26, 2009, 12:32:07 PM »

I will check again  but I remember seeing Mark's name in the year book. Mark's mom was the one who seen Casey in target . JP Chatt was the one  where I read did not meet Casey until 2007..
Yes JP Chatt is completely out of the realm of possibility. Look up Brandon too, actually Blonde's thread of info will have it.  I am going to go take a look and bring over the photos. 

i don't know if that's so. Who says that JP didn't meet Casey until after? Casey? JP? I don't know if it can be proven, but i would have to know more than just someone's word. JP could be lying because he doesn't like her & think about if he was involved!  Why is JPChatt the only "man" who has ever said he doesn't like Casey? Why?
BINGO I have been skeptical from the start about him not knowing Crazy earlier than stated.. And he has been the only male on record who didnt like her.. hard to believe

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: January 26, 2009, 12:33:07 PM »

Another I am leaning toward.

Jeremy Mayfield   he went to school with Lee Anthony.  He is currently in the military and is now in NC.  He is also recently married

FOR THOSE INTERESTED - BLONDE HAS DONE A FABULOUS JOB OF PUTTING UP PICS AND PUTTING INFO WITH THE FACES.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

I can see Caylee in this guy....    the eyes.... 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1331 on: January 26, 2009, 12:33:31 PM »

Cherjers Wrote:
I dont begrude her supporting her daughter-but shouldnt they support thier son.  Lee life is in ruins - kc  tells the world Lee wanted to have sex with her.  Caylee is dead-did they come out in support of their son.  They let kc destroy his reputation and didnt bat an eye lash.  That is a disgrace. They have crossed the line.  You dont allow one child to destroy another.  Let alone kill your grand daughter.All they had to do from the start is say nothing-no comment people would have understood that.  Now as far as Lee goes they should make a statement saying  this is not  true. Period end of staement.

ITA. Lee's life will always be impacted by what Casey has said, no matter what happens. That's going to follow him.

Cindy and George have obviously been advised that to speak to the media could jeopardize the request for immunity, and they do seem to only be doing that through their atty at this point. They really want the immunity for two possible reasons. First, it protects them for anything they've done. Secondly, it could really help Casey's defense. Baez would be free to try to create innuendo that casts doubt on them for Caylee's murder without fear of charges being brought against them.

That would require blanket immunity, and I don't think that's going to happen, but they'll try hard for it, IMO.

I completly agree. The fact that neither of them has come out and said that it is not true - even in a press statement - speaks volumes to me. Either is it true or they just don't give a hoot about Lee. I suspect that either may be true - or both.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: January 26, 2009, 12:35:30 PM »

Regarding the baby daddy:

Genetics 101 - if Casey is light eyed (I think her natural eye color is grayish blue and she wears blue contacts) then the baby daddy has to have dark eyes since Caylee did. Anything else and Caylee would have had light eyes also.
Given that, I doubt we will ever find out unless the prosecution thinks its important to their case somehow.

My daughter is 1/2 Japanese ... dark brown hair and brown eyes.  Her seven year old daughter is her double.  However ... her three sons take after their German father.  They all  had blond hair when younger but now the color has darkened to light brown  ... two have blue eyes and one has brown eyes.

Where does this fit into Genetic 101.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: January 26, 2009, 12:39:58 PM »

I will check again  but I remember seeing Mark's name in the year book. Mark's mom was the one who seen Casey in target . JP Chatt was the one  where I read did not meet Casey until 2007..
Yes JP Chatt is completely out of the realm of possibility. Look up Brandon too, actually Blonde's thread of info will have it.  I am going to go take a look and bring over the photos. 

BINGO I have been skeptical from the start about him not knowing Crazy earlier than stated.. And he has been the only male on record who didnt like her.. hard to believe

I can see why he wouldn't like KC.  Maybe he sees through her.     He's cute enough that he didn't have to "like" her.   He could get plenty of chicks - without having to screw the one who's been with everyone!     Not all guys are dogs....   just sayin....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1334 on: January 26, 2009, 12:40:10 PM »

My daughter is 1/2 Japanese ... dark brown hair and brown eyes.  Her seven year old daughter is her double.  However ... her three sons take after their German father.  They all  had blond hair when younger but now the color has darkened to light brown  ... two have blue eyes and one has brown eyes.

Janet

Wow!  Now where is the Canadian in them? 

Becareful Miss Janet!  Do not break a nail!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1335 on: January 26, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »

I can see why he wouldn't like KC.  Maybe he sees through her.     He's cute enough that he didn't have to "like" her.   He could get plenty of chicks - without having to screw the one who's been with everyone!     Not all guys are dogs....   just sayin....
I agree with you.  He needs a metal for being one of the only males in O-town to not like her or need to get with her.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: January 26, 2009, 12:42:18 PM »

I finally found it CHS Alumni 2004...Mark Hawkins...

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: January 26, 2009, 12:45:28 PM »

Good morning monkeys.  We are supposed to have an ice storm for two days.  Yikes.  So George is staying put???

Hi A1.

My daughter and family flew to Orlando one week ago for warmer weather and to meet up with Mickey and Minnie again.  The weather is far from warm in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia but ... it is currently above freezing.

Talk about Murphy's law.

Janet

+++++

More Cold Temps Could Mean More Power Outages
Thursday, January 22, 2009 – updated: 5:25 pm EST January 22, 2009

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was so cold Thursday morning that icicles hung from the trees and fences in Port St. John. The temperature in Orlando dipped into the 20s for first time in five years. The cold knocked out power and damaged crops in Central Florida ...

http://www.wftv.com/news/18540134/detail.html

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1338 on: January 26, 2009, 12:48:43 PM »

Regarding the baby daddy:

Genetics 101 - if Casey is light eyed (I think her natural eye color is grayish blue and she wears blue contacts) then the baby daddy has to have dark eyes since Caylee did. Anything else and Caylee would have had light eyes also.
Given that, I doubt we will ever find out unless the prosecution thinks its important to their case somehow.

Janet

Actually, Miss Bombshell, it does! 

Brown or dark hair or eyes is dominant. Light eyes or light hair is recessive. To have a light color phenotype (what shows) you have to have a recessive contribution from both parents. So...............

Dark Hair, for ex. have the following possible combination:  1 Brown, 1 Blonde
                                                                               2 Brown

Light Hair, for ex. have the following possible combinations:   2 Blonde

A dark haired parent can contribute a recessive gene, even though he/she has dark hair.
Two dark haired parents can produce a light haired child if they both have a recessive for blonde.
Two light haired parents cannot produce a dark haired child.

Eye color can sometimes blend. That's oversimplified, but basically right. 

OK, Science class is over!!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: January 26, 2009, 12:49:02 PM »

Janet

Wow!  Now where is the Canadian in them? 

Becareful Miss Janet!  Do not break a nail!!

There are all 100% Canadian.

However ... there is strong British ancestory from my side of the family along with the Japanese and German.

Good Morning Dolce.  How are "we".

Janet
9:45 AM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.