May 27, 2024, 10:57:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352359 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: January 26, 2009, 12:50:44 PM »

Another I am leaning toward.

Jeremy Mayfield   he went to school with Lee Anthony.  He is currently in the military and is now in NC.  He is also recently married

FOR THOSE INTERESTED - BLONDE HAS DONE A FABULOUS JOB OF PUTTING UP PICS AND PUTTING INFO WITH THE FACES.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

I can see Caylee in this guy....    the eyes.... 

Lee class of 2001 alumni...

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2001.htm
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1341 on: January 26, 2009, 12:51:12 PM »

My daughter is 1/2 Japanese ... dark brown hair and brown eyes.  Her seven year old daughter is her double.  However ... her three sons take after their German father.  They all  had blond hair when younger but now the color has darkened to light brown  ... two have blue eyes and one has brown eyes.

Where does this fit into Genetic 101.

Janet

Wow!  Now where is the Canadian in them? 

Becareful Miss Janet!  Do not break a nail!!

The difference is that light colorization is a recessive trait - that means you can have it and will not know it. So two dark people can have a blond child. But two blonds can not have a dark child. It is because one light gene and one dark gene will make a dark child. If two people with this genetic make up (or one with this and one with two light genes) make a child there is a chance that both of the light genes will be in the kid. Strange but true . ..

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: January 26, 2009, 12:52:09 PM »

Regarding the baby daddy:

Genetics 101 - if Casey is light eyed (I think her natural eye color is grayish blue and she wears blue contacts) then the baby daddy has to have dark eyes since Caylee did. Anything else and Caylee would have had light eyes also.
Given that, I doubt we will ever find out unless the prosecution thinks its important to their case somehow.

My daughter is 1/2 Japanese ... dark brown hair and brown eyes.  Her seven year old daughter is her double.  However ... her three sons take after their German father.  They all  had blond hair when younger but now the color has darkened to light brown  ... two have blue eyes and one has brown eyes.

Janet

Actually, Miss Bombshell, it does! 

Brown or dark hair or eyes is dominant. Light eyes or light hair is recessive. To have a light color phenotype (what shows) you have to have a recessive contribution from both parents. So...............

Dark Hair, for ex. have the following possible combination:  1 Brown, 1 Blonde
                                                                               2 Brown

Light Hair, for ex. have the following possible combinations:   2 Blonde

A dark haired parent can contribute a recessive gene, even though he/she has dark hair.
Two dark haired parents can produce a light haired child if they both have a recessive for blonde.
Two light haired parents cannot produce a dark haired child.

Eye color can sometimes blend. That's oversimplified, but basically right. 

OK, Science class is over!!! 

Oversimplified!!!  It is all Dutch to me.

Hey ... I like suprises.  I hope I have lots more.

Thanks CBB

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1343 on: January 26, 2009, 12:52:59 PM »

High Five to theboyzmom!!! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: January 26, 2009, 12:53:49 PM »

I can see why he wouldn't like KC.  Maybe he sees through her.     He's cute enough that he didn't have to "like" her.   He could get plenty of chicks - without having to screw the one who's been with everyone!     Not all guys are dogs....   just sayin....
I agree with you.  He needs a metal for being one of the only males in O-town to not like her or need to get with her.

Agree.   In addition, I think we all have friends, who have other friends that we don't care for.    Maybe we think that person talks too much.  Or maybe we've caught that person telling a lie.  Or maybe we saw them take someone else's pocket change.  Or maybe that person comes to the house and drinks everyone's beer without ever buying any....    you all get the drift!    JP probably has his reasons for not liking her.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: January 26, 2009, 12:53:51 PM »

Janet

The difference is that light colorization is a recessive trait - that means you can have it and will not know it. So two dark people can have a blond child. But two blonds can not have a dark child. It is because one light gene and one dark gene will make a dark child. If two people with this genetic make up (or one with this and one with two light genes) make a child there is a chance that both of the light genes will be in the kid. Strange but true . ..
What????  Will you say that again????  My mom is blond, blue eyes, Dad, black hair, blue eyes, all of the others have blue eyes and brown hair.  I have very dark hair and blue eyes with a pale green circle around the retina.  I am the only seeing person in my family??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: January 26, 2009, 12:53:59 PM »

Genetics 101 - if Casey is light eyed (I think her natural eye color is grayish blue and she wears blue contacts) then the baby daddy has to have dark eyes since Caylee did. Anything else and Caylee would have had light eyes also.
Given that, I doubt we will ever find out unless the prosecution thinks its important to their case somehow.

Janet

If Casey has HAZEL eyes then her children could have ANY color eyes no matter who the father is.  I know this for a fact.  My mother had hazel/brown eyes and my father brown.  My sister and I both have very blue eyes and my other sister has very brown eyes.

My sons father has light brown eyes, I have blue eyes and my son has hazel green eyes.

Throw HAZEL in the mix and you can get just about anything, LOL 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1347 on: January 26, 2009, 12:54:14 PM »

There are all 100% Canadian.

However ... there is strong British ancestory from my side of the family along with the Japanese and German.

Good Morning Dolce.  How are "we".

Janet
9:45 AM PT
I was just giving you a hard time today Miss Janet.   
We are doing well thank you!  Still thinking about that wonderful zucchini bread you mentioned the other day. YUM!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: January 26, 2009, 12:54:58 PM »

Janet

Thank you theboyzmom.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1349 on: January 26, 2009, 12:55:09 PM »

Janet

My best friend and her hubby were both brunette with brown eyes, when her daughter was born she was red haired (eventually changed to blonde), and extremely light blue eyes. If she hadn't looked just like her father in her features, people would have been curious as to what the UPS man looked like

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: January 26, 2009, 12:56:11 PM »

There are all 100% Canadian.

However ... there is strong British ancestory from my side of the family along with the Japanese and German.

Good Morning Dolce.  How are "we".

Janet
9:45 AM PT
I was just giving you a hard time today Miss Janet.   
We are doing well thank you!  Still thinking about that wonderful zucchini bread you mentioned the other day. YUM!!

Hugs

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1351 on: January 26, 2009, 12:57:33 PM »

Janet

If Casey has HAZEL eyes then her children could have ANY color eyes no matter who the father is.  I know this for a fact.  My mother had hazel/brown eyes and my father brown.  My sister and I both have very blue eyes and my other sister has very brown eyes.

My sons father has light brown eyes, I have blue eyes and my son has hazel green eyes.

Hi Klaas!! High Five to you too!! Yeah, eye color can blend. Basically any lightness in eye color indicates there's a blue recessive in the mix. I'm envious! I think blue eyes are so pretty!!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1352 on: January 26, 2009, 12:58:25 PM »

Just when you think you've heard it all - "Casey will be Mother of the Year" is similar to IL Gov. Blago comparing himself to Rev. King, Gandhi, and Nelson Mandella.  I ask, what color is the sky in their world?  Serenity now!!!!!

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1353 on: January 26, 2009, 12:58:40 PM »

Another I am leaning toward.

Jeremy Mayfield   he went to school with Lee Anthony.  He is currently in the military and is now in NC.  He is also recently married

FOR THOSE INTERESTED - BLONDE HAS DONE A FABULOUS JOB OF PUTTING UP PICS AND PUTTING INFO WITH THE FACES.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

I can see Caylee in this guy....    the eyes.... 

Lee class of 2001 alumni...

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2001.htm
I gave up on the whole "pin the tail on the daddy" way back in October.  There is just too many men in this world, and so little time.  I am not ready to explore the incest theory personally, as my mind still is not able to go there, but I do understand that it does happen and is very real.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: January 26, 2009, 12:59:18 PM »

I will check again  but I remember seeing Mark's name in the year book. Mark's mom was the one who seen Casey in target . JP Chatt was the one  where I read did not meet Casey until 2007..
Yes JP Chatt is completely out of the realm of possibility. Look up Brandon too, actually Blonde's thread of info will have it.  I am going to go take a look and bring over the photos. 

i don't know if that's so. Who says that JP didn't meet Casey until after? Casey? JP? I don't know if it can be proven, but i would have to know more than just someone's word. JP could be lying because he doesn't like her & think about if he was involved!  Why is JPChatt the only "man" who has ever said he doesn't like Casey? Why?
BINGO I have been skeptical from the start about him not knowing Crazy earlier than stated.. And he has been the only male on record who didnt like her.. hard to believe

It is; as "easy" as she was, all the guys would be trying like hell to score! Dolce, i think he could have known Casey before the roommate story. It just seems really odd to me! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1355 on: January 26, 2009, 01:00:21 PM »

So it is true... 2 blondes do not make a right!    (Just more fun for CasuallyCool)

Its all geek to me...I mean GREEK!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1356 on: January 26, 2009, 01:00:26 PM »

Just when you think you've heard it all - "Casey will be Mother of the Year" is similar to IL Gov. Blago comparing himself to Rev. King, Gandhi, and Nelson Mandella.  I ask, what color is the sky in their world?  Serenity now!!!!!
I'm wondering also, he was also thinking about Oprah for the senate seat.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: January 26, 2009, 01:00:41 PM »

Janet

... and we are all God's children.

Let's join hands and sing Kumbaya.

Good Morning Klaas.

Later, Janet

_____

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: January 26, 2009, 01:01:58 PM »

I will check again  but I remember seeing Mark's name in the year book. Mark's mom was the one who seen Casey in target . JP Chatt was the one  where I read did not meet Casey until 2007..
Yes JP Chatt is completely out of the realm of possibility. Look up Brandon too, actually Blonde's thread of info will have it.  I am going to go take a look and bring over the photos. 

i don't know if that's so. Who says that JP didn't meet Casey until after? Casey? JP? I don't know if it can be proven, but i would have to know more than just someone's word. JP could be lying because he doesn't like her & think about if he was involved!  Why is JPChatt the only "man" who has ever said he doesn't like Casey? Why?
BINGO I have been skeptical from the start about him not knowing Crazy earlier than stated.. And he has been the only male on record who didnt like her.. hard to believe

I can see why he wouldn't like KC.  Maybe he sees through her.     He's cute enough that he didn't have to "like" her.   He could get plenty of chicks - without having to screw the one who's been with everyone!     Not all guys are dogs....   just sayin....

I agree with you Sassy, I think JP saw through her BS, unlike the others like WW who would grovel at her feet! It makes me ill! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
orbison11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: January 26, 2009, 01:02:03 PM »

Hi A1.

My daughter and family flew to Orlando one week ago for warmer weather and to meet up with Mickey and Minnie again.  The weather is far from warm in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia but ... it is currently above freezing.

greetings:

tried to pm you, but new here to posting,,,so i couldnt find out how

just to let you know i am in chilliwack with you, enjoying the freezing weather

orb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.