May 28, 2024, 06:29:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352512 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: January 26, 2009, 03:47:34 PM »

Let's theoretically say that LA is/was Caylee's father.  I still don't understand how this has a logical bearing on why KC killed Caylee, thus how it applies to the case. 

If KC was going to kill Caylee because of insest, although I would see her as the do-er rather than the do-e, why wouldn't she have done this a long time ago?  She carried the same personality before the murder as after.  Why wait for 2 yrs. and 10 months?  What new, which pertains to LA, would all of a sudden trigger KC killing Caylee? 

Nothing. She had a terrible fight and power struggle with her mom and she felt Caylee was the only thing she could take control of and she did.

The only way I can think that the father of Caylee could be important is if the father (whether Lee or someone else) actually helped in the disposal of evidence after the fact.

Yes...exactly what I've been thinking...and if Lee is the father...it would be a reason why LE would be looking at him closely.

What I'm really curious about is WHY has LE "announced" that they're going to be looking at Lee more closely?  I believe this is some kind of psyops LE is using against Lee.  We're 6 months into this; we know OC LE is very good and, therefore, I'm sure they've looked a Lee before now.  However, they announce that they're going to be looking a Lee more closely "he knows what he's done".

Curious....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: January 26, 2009, 03:48:05 PM »

Hey ... I have not doubt that the contents of the letter will emerge.  In other words ... the truth will be revealed.

Until then ... Orlando media publications are all we have to go on.  If we are going to disregard the words of these publications ... I believe the dialogue in the Casey Anthony case would come to a stop.

Janet

IMO  I hope the contents of the letter NEVER emerges.  Since we seem to get no indication that George has spilled any new information "pertinent" to the demise of Caylee, then I'm not sure I know why the contents of the letter should come out.  It's in LE's hands and it would be part of a medical record.  There are privacy laws...unless George wants to disclose the contents himself. 

IF the contents ever come out, IMO, everyone (press, pundits, bloggers, etc.) will pick over every single word and parse it into a million pieces.  Everyone will have an opinion about what it means.  None will be right IMO because how can you "know" what a person in depression and pain is thinking...you can't....you might know how you would think...but we can't know what another person is thinking....IMO

I agree, some things should be kept private~unless it pertains to some evidence regarding Caylee, etc.

According to Geraldo the other night ... he has been afforded a copy of George's entire letter.

Either it was leaked or ... Cindy Anthony (Brad Conway) who allegedly have an exclusive contract with FOX played a part.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1562 on: January 26, 2009, 03:48:35 PM »

CBB, why do you keep trying to set me up with all of those "nice guys"?  You know I like the bad boys!  This one keeps asking me to be his "Lady Friend".  I said, "who are you calling a lady??"  If he weren't behind me, I'd quit lifting up my top!

I can't quit laughing! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! If I can just get by with this last off topic, I promise to stay on the rest of the day!!!  I just had to highlight this and say that I'm not going to touch it with a ten foot pole!!!

BUT my evil twin would say, "If he's behind you, what's the point?"

Ducking and running...........................

I'm not lifting it for HIM, I'm trying to lasso me a bad boy!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1563 on: January 26, 2009, 03:49:41 PM »

I think what Janet is saying is simple.

When we first heard about George's alleged suicide attempt many of them felt very sorry for the man.  With the documentation being released about the duct tape and heart shaped sticker, how much more can a person take?

BUT THEN we see a report that in the letter he wrote he is still defending Casey. This is what is difficult to comprehend.  It also lends to the possibility it was a stunt like Wendy Murphy suggested on Dana Pretzer last night.

Yes, I agree.  Also, just maybe...George was trying to say something positive about each family member because those would be the words they would remember.

Oh no you don't Puzzler! I call FOUL!!! You can't go saying in one, well put sentence what it took me 3 long paragraphs to say!!   

I agree, Puzzler. I totally agree. Hurt my feelings, but I agree.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1564 on: January 26, 2009, 03:50:06 PM »

I noticed Katie Sue Robinson's name on the witness list, one of the managers from Sawgrass who refused an interview with LE.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1565 on: January 26, 2009, 03:50:10 PM »

What I'm really curious about is WHY has LE "announced" that they're going to be looking at Lee more closely?  I believe this is some kind of psyops LE is using against Lee.  We're 6 months into this; we know OC LE is very good and, therefore, I'm sure they've looked a Lee before now.  However, they announce that they're going to be looking a Lee more closely "he knows what he's done".

Curious....

I find that pretty interesting, too!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: January 26, 2009, 03:51:02 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted already but just found it. It's the new witness list for the prosecution.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

Answered my question about Annie Dowling

Great news!

That is one heck of a list, too.  Both Uncle Rick and Grandma will be testifying for the state!!

Correct me if I am wrong, monkeys, but it is my understanding that the witness list is a list of people they MAY call for testimony. Not that everyone on the list WILL be called.

And hello, monkeys!

Quoting myself because I don't know if no one saw my post or if no one knows.

And hello again monkeys.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: January 26, 2009, 03:51:43 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys! 

I'm like, OH, one entire thread behind  but I saw something that struck me as quite interesting and I wanted to share and get some feedback from you smart, smart monkeys.

I've mentioned this before:
Inmate visitor log shows on 1/9/2009 Slore had 2 visitors from 4:41pm-5:04pm.  The were Williams Procknow and Dawn Murray. The reason for the visit is listed as "interview".  No attornery present.
Slore's visitor log:  http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation%20Log%20Anthony.pdf
I looked up these people and found that the worked for Department of Children & Families and thought at the time...HHHHMMMM, that's odd

Now, I see the updated States witness list and they are both listed (Dawn Murray pg 5 and William Procknow pg 6) I know the visitor log says Williams, I am assuming that this is a typo.
State's Witness list: http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

HHHHMMMM now to me that is even more interesting.  Does anyone else find this interesting or have a comment that they'd like to share about this? 

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: January 26, 2009, 03:51:50 PM »

Let's theoretically say that LA is/was Caylee's father.  I still don't understand how this has a logical bearing on why KC killed Caylee, thus how it applies to the case. 

If KC was going to kill Caylee because of insest, although I would see her as the do-er rather than the do-e, why wouldn't she have done this a long time ago?  She carried the same personality before the murder as after.  Why wait for 2 yrs. and 10 months?  What new, which pertains to LA, would all of a sudden trigger KC killing Caylee

My highlight of your post in RED ^^
How about this, Mallory is pregnant and Lee is excited, the family is excited for him.  When kc was pregnant, it was shameful, and a terrible family secret?
(this is all speculation, if in fact the rumors of Mallory's pregnancy are true, and if lee is the daddy)

That would be "something new".

However, I must add that I think she never felt attached to Caylee, never wanted her, and always resented that she was left to care for her while the daddy was "free to do his own thing".  That resentment would be a thousand times stronger if Caylee was a result of incest and was a shameful family secret.  There didn't need to be anything "new" to set her off.  It was always there, brewing underneath the surface.

All of what ya'll said may be true, but IMO  KC was so self centered that probably who fathered her child was irrelevant to her. I would venture the thought that if LA did turn out to be the one, I'm thinkin it waasn't rape.
It appears that in the 3 ring circus at their house, anything that would be really a big deal in anyone elses's home was a short blip on the radar screen, swept under the rug and on to taking happy family pictures.
The only reason it's becoming relevant now is that Bozo is trolling and chumming the waters for somebody, anybody to blame this on and explain his clients lack of morals, It would only add emphasis to his original boast that we all would nodd and understand why this happened.

I don't think kc was jealous or resentful of lee, I think she simply didn't want to be burdened by the split role of mother/slore. She had always been able to manipulate her life to her selfish desires, but each month that Caylee aged, it probably was becoming harder to include  Caylee in the manipulations. As an infant, she could be left for relatively long periods while mom played on the computer, phone,driving around or what ever, Caylee was getting to the age she could verbalize , for a liar like her mother, that's a HUGE problem.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: January 26, 2009, 03:54:08 PM »

I noticed Katie Sue Robinson's name on the witness list, one of the managers from Sawgrass who refused an interview with LE.

Yeah - I noticed that, too!    Can't wait to see what she has to say!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: January 26, 2009, 03:54:30 PM »

CBB, why do you keep trying to set me up with all of those "nice guys"?  You know I like the bad boys!  This one keeps asking me to be his "Lady Friend".  I said, "who are you calling a lady??"  If he weren't behind me, I'd quit lifting up my top!

I can't quit laughing! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! If I can just get by with this last off topic, I promise to stay on the rest of the day!!!  I just had to highlight this and say that I'm not going to touch it with a ten foot pole!!!

BUT my evil twin would say, "If he's behind you, what's the point?"

Ducking and running...........................

I'm not lifting it for HIM, I'm trying to lasso me a bad boy!!
I will will you my little black book.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: January 26, 2009, 03:54:35 PM »

O/T - that photo is not me, it never was me, not even 20 years ago.  The only resemblance to me was the blonde hair.   

Hmmmm....blond hair, blue eyes,  5' tall.....you're looking goooood!!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1572 on: January 26, 2009, 03:54:36 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys! 

I'm like, OH, one entire thread behind  but I saw something that struck me as quite interesting and I wanted to share and get some feedback from you smart, smart monkeys.

I've mentioned this before:
Inmate visitor log shows on 1/9/2009 Slore had 2 visitors from 4:41pm-5:04pm.  The were Williams Procknow and Dawn Murray. The reason for the visit is listed as "interview".  No attornery present.
Slore's visitor log:  http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation%20Log%20Anthony.pdf
I looked up these people and found that the worked for Department of Children & Families and thought at the time...HHHHMMMM, that's odd

Now, I see the updated States witness list and they are both listed (Dawn Murray pg 5 and William Procknow pg 6) I know the visitor log says Williams, I am assuming that this is a typo.
State's Witness list: http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

HHHHMMMM now to me that is even more interesting.  Does anyone else find this interesting or have a comment that they'd like to share about this? 

Lovin

WHOA. I am very, very curious about this one.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: January 26, 2009, 03:55:35 PM »

O/T - that photo is not me, it never was me, not even 20 years ago.  The only resemblance to me was the blonde hair.   

Hmmmm....blond hair, blue eyes,  5' tall.....you're looking goooood!!   

Oh...and you have a lovely voice, too...

(we heard you on that Christmas clip done a couple Christmas' back)

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: January 26, 2009, 03:55:51 PM »

Sooo. If what I've been reading from the media is accurate:

Sources said George focused the letter mainly on Caylee, Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend, Mallory; he told Cindy he was a failure as a husband and a father and went on to say Lee was a great son and he was proud of the man he had become.

I guess that means, George is saying he was a failure as a father to Casey. If he goes on to say that Lee was a great son and he was proud of him, then he wasn't a failure to Lee.
AND, so it follows that he must mean he was a failure to Casey, which also implies that Casey was a disappointment and not great as a daughter or human being, which could also imply that despite protestations to the contrary, he suspects her of killing Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: January 26, 2009, 03:56:22 PM »

Hey ... I have not doubt that the contents of the letter will emerge.  In other words ... the truth will be revealed.

Until then ... Orlando media publications are all we have to go on.  If we are going to disregard the words of these publications ... I believe the dialogue in the Casey Anthony case would come to a stop.

Janet

IMO  I hope the contents of the letter NEVER emerges.  Since we seem to get no indication that George has spilled any new information "pertinent" to the demise of Caylee, then I'm not sure I know why the contents of the letter should come out.  It's in LE's hands and it would be part of a medical record.  There are privacy laws...unless George wants to disclose the contents himself. 

IF the contents ever come out, IMO, everyone (press, pundits, bloggers, etc.) will pick over every single word and parse it into a million pieces.  Everyone will have an opinion about what it means.  None will be right IMO because how can you "know" what a person in depression and pain is thinking...you can't....you might know how you would think...but we can't know what another person is thinking....IMO

I agree, some things should be kept private~unless it pertains to some evidence regarding Caylee, etc.

According to Geraldo the other night ... he has been afforded a copy of George's entire letter.

Either it was leaked or ... Cindy Anthony (Brad Conway) who allegedly have an exclusive contract with FOX played a part.

IMO

Janet

That's terrible.   
That is why so many think the suicide attempt is a hoax.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1576 on: January 26, 2009, 03:57:12 PM »

Hi Mizjay!!

I think Caylee's ability to tell things was an increasing problem for Casey, too. Her "work and Nanny" stories were about to end. I think chloroform may have helped Casey with that, even if she came back to the house.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: January 26, 2009, 03:57:36 PM »

Casey's attorney Jose Baez also filed a motion Monday to obtain documents on former boyfriend Ricardo Morales' MySpace page (read motion). One had a picture with the phrase, "Winning women over with chloroform."

Given that Baez is in such hot persuit of Mr. Chloroform, can we assume that chloroform must have been found in or within or around the remains of Caylee?

Defense Team: Caylee Could’ve Been Poisoned By Chloroform
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 – updated: 11:33 pm EST November 5, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17914492/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Attorney Wants More Information on Ex-Boyfriend
Monday, January 26, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482751,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1578 on: January 26, 2009, 03:58:16 PM »

Brandi...they do not have to call all the witnesses, just because they are on the list does not mean they will be called.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1579 on: January 26, 2009, 03:59:17 PM »

Yeah - I noticed that, too!    Can't wait to see what she has to say!

My Best Guess:

ZANNY WHO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.