May 27, 2024, 06:43:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352338 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: January 26, 2009, 03:59:40 PM »

Hi Mizjay!!

I think Caylee's ability to tell things was an increasing problem for Casey, too. Her "work and Nanny" stories were about to end. I think chloroform may have helped Casey with that, even if she came back to the house.

ITA CBB, you're looking lovely as always!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: January 26, 2009, 04:00:31 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted already but just found it. It's the new witness list for the prosecution.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

Answered my question about Annie Dowling

Great news!

That is one heck of a list, too.  Both Uncle Rick and Grandma will be testifying for the state!!

Correct me if I am wrong, monkeys, but it is my understanding that the witness list is a list of people they MAY call for testimony. Not that everyone on the list WILL be called.

And hello, monkeys!

Quoting myself because I don't know if no one saw my post or if no one knows.

And hello again monkeys.

Hi Brandi.   You're right.   They put everyone on the list - but not everyone HAS to be called to testify.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: January 26, 2009, 04:00:47 PM »

Brandi...they do not have to call all the witnesses, just because they are on the list does not mean they will be called.

Thank you so much for an answer, no rose!

I swear, some days I think I am posting in invisible ink!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: January 26, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »

O/T - that photo is not me, it never was me, not even 20 years ago.  The only resemblance to me was the blonde hair.   

"The lady doth protest too much, me thinks."
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1584 on: January 26, 2009, 04:02:42 PM »

Hi Mizjay!!

I think Caylee's ability to tell things was an increasing problem for Casey, too. Her "work and Nanny" stories were about to end. I think chloroform may have helped Casey with that, even if she came back to the house.

I'm wondering, Lovinlife, if a history of being chloroformed will be chronicled in Caylee' hair. I've heard Dr. Baden say that our drug history is.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1585 on: January 26, 2009, 04:02:57 PM »

Sooo. If what I've been reading from the media is accurate:

Sources said George focused the letter mainly on Caylee, Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend, Mallory; he told Cindy he was a failure as a husband and a father and went on to say Lee was a great son and he was proud of the man he had become.

I guess that means, George is saying he was a failure as a father to Casey. If he goes on to say that Lee was a great son and he was proud of him, then he wasn't a failure to Lee.
AND, so it follows that he must mean he was a failure to Casey, which also implies that Casey was a disappointment and not great as a daughter or human being, which could also imply that despite protestations to the contrary, he suspects her of killing Caylee.
Very interesting, I think that makes sense.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: January 26, 2009, 04:03:08 PM »

Sooo. If what I've been reading from the media is accurate:

Sources said George focused the letter mainly on Caylee, Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend, Mallory; he told Cindy he was a failure as a husband and a father and went on to say Lee was a great son and he was proud of the man he had become.

I guess that means, George is saying he was a failure as a father to Casey. If he goes on to say that Lee was a great son and he was proud of him, then he wasn't a failure to Lee.
AND, so it follows that he must mean he was a failure to Casey, which also implies that Casey was a disappointment and not great as a daughter or human being, which could also imply that despite protestations to the contrary, he suspects her of killing Caylee.

Interesting analysis.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: January 26, 2009, 04:03:57 PM »

Brandi...they do not have to call all the witnesses, just because they are on the list does not mean they will be called.

Hey Brandi.I see you...  I'm cooking and just got back in front of the laptop.(Don't tell Sea  )

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1588 on: January 26, 2009, 04:04:12 PM »

I noticed Katie Sue Robinson's name on the witness list, one of the managers from Sawgrass who refused an interview with LE.

Yeah - I noticed that, too!    Can't wait to see what she has to say!

If "Sawgrass" Zenaida is not the same as slore's Zenaida...then isn't bozo just clarifying that the "Sawgrass" Zenaida is the one they are blaming for taking Caylee?

does that make sense?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1589 on: January 26, 2009, 04:04:18 PM »

I meant to answer sooner, but I'm running back and forth with laundry and other things.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: January 26, 2009, 04:04:35 PM »

Hi Mizjay!!

hi  and UHH huh, so true.

A lot of coincidences too. A new crowd that is college going partiers who actually commented negatively about having a child sleeping over and at adult funtions.
It musta been hard to come up with a new persona for each clique she drifted to
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: January 26, 2009, 04:05:22 PM »

Hi Mizjay!!

Thank you!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1592 on: January 26, 2009, 04:05:32 PM »

Hey ... I have not doubt that the contents of the letter will emerge.  In other words ... the truth will be revealed.

Until then ... Orlando media publications are all we have to go on.  If we are going to disregard the words of these publications ... I believe the dialogue in the Casey Anthony case would come to a stop.

Janet

IMO  I hope the contents of the letter NEVER emerges.  Since we seem to get no indication that George has spilled any new information "pertinent" to the demise of Caylee, then I'm not sure I know why the contents of the letter should come out.  It's in LE's hands and it would be part of a medical record.  There are privacy laws...unless George wants to disclose the contents himself. 

IF the contents ever come out, IMO, everyone (press, pundits, bloggers, etc.) will pick over every single word and parse it into a million pieces.  Everyone will have an opinion about what it means.  None will be right IMO because how can you "know" what a person in depression and pain is thinking...you can't....you might know how you would think...but we can't know what another person is thinking....IMO

I agree, some things should be kept private~unless it pertains to some evidence regarding Caylee, etc.

According to Geraldo the other night ... he has been afforded a copy of George's entire letter.

Either it was leaked or ... Cindy Anthony (Brad Conway) who allegedly have an exclusive contract with FOX played a part.

IMO

Janet

He NEVER had it, and neither did Brad Conway..........just a teaser. Truly, if Whorealdo had the letter I feel certain he would have shown it no doubt.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: January 26, 2009, 04:05:40 PM »

Hi Mizjay!!

Lovinlife ... if you are after that edit option ... it ain't gonna happen.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: January 26, 2009, 04:06:32 PM »

Thanks Flossy for acknowledging!  I have 2 questions and maybe some monkey's who have either worked for Children's service or had experience with them might be able to answer even if it was not in Florida.

1. Why would BJ allow Casey to speak with them without representation? (other than the fact that he's a complete moron)

2. What would/could they be bringing to the State's case?

I know we are just guessing as we don't know but someone's got to know what Children's services would possibly be investigating.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1595 on: January 26, 2009, 04:06:57 PM »

I noticed Katie Sue Robinson's name on the witness list, one of the managers from Sawgrass who refused an interview with LE.

Yeah - I noticed that, too!    Can't wait to see what she has to say!

If "Sawgrass" Zenaida is not the same as slore's Zenaida...then isn't bozo just clarifying that the "Sawgrass" Zenaida is the one they are blaming for taking Caylee?

does that make sense?

Yeah. It's a problem isn't it? 

Even Geraldo said they needed to plead this out. I don't think it will happen. I think it's going to trial and let the jury recognoze that little "problem" too!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1596 on: January 26, 2009, 04:07:29 PM »

Hi Mizjay!!

Thank you!!

LOL!! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: January 26, 2009, 04:08:48 PM »

Hi Mizjay!!

Thank you!!
You too A-1 , I'm still trying to process the fact that you're a grandma!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1598 on: January 26, 2009, 04:09:23 PM »

Sorry, Brandi - wasn't ignoring you at all, I just didn't have an answer for you and was hoping that someone else did.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: January 26, 2009, 04:09:45 PM »

I think what Janet is saying is simple.

When we first heard about George's alleged suicide attempt many of them felt very sorry for the man.  With the documentation being released about the duct tape and heart shaped sticker, how much more can a person take?

BUT THEN we see a report that in the letter he wrote he is still defending Casey. This is what is difficult to comprehend.  It also lends to the possibility it was a stunt like Wendy Murphy suggested on Dana Pretzer last night.

Klaas, you have the best way of putting things so succinctly!

Since I'm on a roll with my gut feelings on George's suicide thing, I'll add one more thought. Again, it's a personal opinion. It fits that George would put something in a note defending Casey. To get to the point that you want to die, you feel unworthy to live. George can't help Caylee, he can't help Casey, he can't help Cindy, or even consistently stay in the same mindset with her. Overwhelming helplessness and unworthiness are symptoms of depression, and those seem to be stronger in men, who typically feel obliged to "fix" things.

That he defended Casey, and sought to blame someone else goes along with his statement that Cindy could do better, IMO. It's all he could do to offer his best to them from that dark hole.

I've thought a lot about a night I posted here in response to seeing George in the driveway having an altercation with the crowd. I commented on how "impotent" the man seemed. It was critical, and I didn't mean it kindly at all! But, it's come back to me in connection with all this suicide stuff. I think the outburst and what I saw was just another cog in the wheel that has brought him to this point. For whatever it's worth, I think that had George been carrying any guilt about contributing to any harm of Caylee, he would have included it in the note. He may very well have done something to protect Casey, and I'm sure the temptation has been there to WANT to lean on Cindy's surety about everything. I think it's been difficult for him to totally buy Cindy's version, and he's been conflicted over supporting her, protecting his daughter, what logic kept telling him, and what his gut told him.
Again, JMO.

CBB...you have a great way with putting words together, too...

A part of George is the proud grandfather pulling his granddaughter holding her dolly around the neighborhood in a little red wagon.

IMO When the remains were found and identified...that was reality...there was nothing more he could do to help Caylee.  Last week, when the piling up of information came out: duct tape with heart; trash bag with yellow handles; silver duct tape on the skull and gas can; etc., that was reality...there was nothing more he could to to help Casey. 

I tend to believe Conway in one statement he made: That Cindy and George don't want to know all the details.  It's too painful.  Yet...last week...all that information was coming out...on top of everything else.  It was overwhelming to the monkeys...we were disgusted about hearing about the heart sticker...Surely it was more devastating to a family member to hear all of this.

We know a few things about George:
I know that smell and I hate to say it but it smells like death (words to that effect).
When I smelled that smell (at the car lot) I said a prayer that it wasn't Casey or Caylee.
I hate to think that I brought someone into the world that would kill my granddaughter.

IMO George has had this awful fear for 6 months (probably 7 months because Lee told Casey he was "done with" the way Casey was treating Mom - not letting her see Caylee, which means George wasn't getting to see Caylee either). 

Lately, just awful facts have be coming out and and this huge reality is looming over everything.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.