May 27, 2024, 09:35:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352352 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: January 26, 2009, 05:02:03 PM »

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS  _ I was looking up sites in my magazines at the same time and in my Feb IN STYLE, it showed this site which I took to be undies, so I looked at it and it was XXXXXXXXXX  and it had a tie that goes around your mouth with a RED HEART on it.   

What!?!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1681 on: January 26, 2009, 05:02:33 PM »

Why does BOZO list some of the same witnesses on his list as is ion the prosecution list????  Isn't that what cross examination is for?  IS he stupid or am I?
IIRC, the State has filed a motion for him to list them out, not just blanket theirs (What a Dork)

ok..is that something that is usually done?

(You meant bozo is the dork, right? )
Well, since the State has filed a motion, I don't think it's common.  I was referring to Bozo the Dork.  (sorry, did you think I meant you? No!!!)

thank you   
  I'm not feeling great today, 2 sick kiddos home with me and I'm distracted.  I should put that disclaimer under all my posts today.  (I'll need another excuse for every other day).
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: January 26, 2009, 05:03:38 PM »

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS  _ I was looking up sites in my magazines at the same time and in my Feb IN STYLE, it showed this site which I took to be undies, so I looked at it and it was XXXXXXXXXX  and it had a tie that goes around your mouth with a RED HEART on it.   

What!?!

[/quoteYep, I sent it to Klaasend, maybe she can show it here.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: January 26, 2009, 05:04:17 PM »

Why does BOZO list some of the same witnesses on his list as is ion the prosecution list????  Isn't that what cross examination is for?  IS he stupid or am I?

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!  Klaas I never knew you were a PLAYBOY BUNNY!!

Where can I find Bozo's witness list please???

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html
OK now I'm completely confused.  I thought this was the State's (prosecution's) list not Baez defense witness list?????   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: January 26, 2009, 05:05:32 PM »

Happy Birthday Brandi.          

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: January 26, 2009, 05:06:03 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!  Klaas I never knew you were a PLAYBOY BUNNY!!

OK now I'm completely confused.  I thought this was the State's (prosecution's) list not Baez defense witness list?????   

Hey Lovin - I'm on the confused train with ya     Must be this darn Ohio weather!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: January 26, 2009, 05:07:12 PM »

This is the state's list.    Am I missing something?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: January 26, 2009, 05:07:46 PM »

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: January 26, 2009, 05:08:30 PM »

It said it was a symbol of Geisha bondage - BONDAGE??????   Do you think that is what Casey was trying to say????

Always1 - email me that link if you still have it please.  Maybe I can take a screen capture. 

smklaas@hotmail.com
I just sent it to you!
How very creepy A1, your poor eyes.  I hope that Casey was not doing this sort of thing to Caylee. 

Here is the picture (screen capture) of the item on the website A1 saw by accident.   It in inself is disturbing but not X rated.  The website would be considered X rated this the reason for the screen shot and not a direct link to the website 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/pic1.jpg

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: January 26, 2009, 05:08:39 PM »

Hey Lovin - I'm on the confused train with ya     Must be this darn Ohio weather!
That is the State's list ... or maybe we have your OH weather in IN too!  Leroy is looking very festive and cute!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: January 26, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »

Defense witness list can be found here:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7917973&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: January 26, 2009, 05:09:26 PM »

Thanks................... but now I am really confused......this list is the State's witness list....so BOZO just copied it and says this is HIS witness list?????.......my head is spinning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: January 26, 2009, 05:10:48 PM »

I must say Im not sure why people are obsessed with knowing who the baby daddy is when it has nothing to do with Casey killing Caylee even if it could be linked indirectly by the fact that she really never wanted to be a mother to begin with - ya know maybe we should all take pause when we are plastering guys faces all over the internet with speculation to realize that it is effecting their lives. These guys didnt ask to be put in this situation just because they knew her and/or screwed her - the easiest way to gauge that question as I did after the first round of this component to the case is to think about if it was your son or brother, would you want people publicly posting their pics & possibly ruining their lives due to their association to a filthy, lying sociopathic tramp?  If its to out rule speculation surrounding her brother, even then it has nothing to do with the fact that Casey killed her daughter by her own sole actions & more likely due to her spite, revenge & jealousy issues with her mother.

As far as Lee goes, its up to him & his family to defend him but they havent because they have the cloud of possibly being charged with criminal conduct themselves justifiably so.    The only sympathy I have for the Anthony family is the fact that Baez is holding Caylee's remains hostage preventing a long overdue memorial for her - past that they put themselves before a nation based on lies & deception, tampered with & destroyed evidence as well as attempted to blame others causing them irreparable defamed harm with their zealous actions to save their evil spawn.  They have never once asked themselves why they didnt get more support & the support they do have is with the likes of that sleazy fraudulent KFN guy, and a bunch of koolaid drinking equally unstable individuals such as JW and MB.

Not obsessed, personally, and I don't think anybody here is........  It's just a piece of the puzzle that for me could lead toward motive.  If Caylee was born out of incest, that would/could explain the lack of emotional attachment kc had for her.  I'm not going to argue the reasons why I think it's a very good possibility that lee is the father, been there, done that, a thousand times.  I just think you're making incorrect statements deserved my time to comment and, well, set you straight. 

Excuse me, let me make this extremely clear...you dont have to "set me straight" on ANYTHING but I might point out that your argument about whether caylee was born out of incest has nothing to do with speculating about every other guy in her life - if your concerns are regarding incest than that should be pointed directly to her family only.  And for the record stacks upon stacks of posting pics of every guy associated to Casey for months on end is to a degree obsessing over the topic which doesnt necessarily imply that a particular individual is obsessive.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: January 26, 2009, 05:11:23 PM »

It said it was a symbol of Geisha bondage - BONDAGE??????   Do you think that is what Casey was trying to say????

Always1 - email me that link if you still have it please.  Maybe I can take a screen capture. 

smklaas@hotmail.com
I just sent it to you!
How very creepy A1, your poor eyes.  I hope that Casey was not doing this sort of thing to Caylee. 

Here is the picture (screen capture) of the item on the website A1 saw by accident.   It in inself is disturbing but not X rated.  The website would be considered X rated this the reason for the screen shot and not a direct link to the website 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/pic1.jpg

That's not a heart. It's lips.

From their own description:
Made from porcelain, with red hand painted lips and a silk ribbon tie...

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: January 26, 2009, 05:11:36 PM »

Thank God I'm not on that train alone  !!!!! Maybe it's lack of fresh air or Vitamin D deficiency?  I'm loving Leroy's Valentine's avi btw!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: January 26, 2009, 05:12:07 PM »

I keep seeing posts that say LE is investigating (or ramping up their investigation on) LA?

Are you monkeys gonna make me read through the entire thread ... or can someone tell me ... how did we find this out?  Is there an article?  Someone hold a presser?  What did I miss?

http://www.wesh.com/video/18560970/index.html

Thanks Brandi - You're the bestest too!

You are welcome, and Thank you!

O/T: My first and last of the day: It's my birthday, if you could not tell by my avatar.

I started to (and should have) tell you how much I loved your avatar today.  AND was it your birthday?  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRANDI!!!  I just love all the avatars and little monkeys you've provided...the monkeys, especially are so cute.  You're very talented.  Thank you!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1696 on: January 26, 2009, 05:13:05 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: January 26, 2009, 05:13:39 PM »

Thanks Brandi.....so it 3 people? That's it??

The list is very short compared to the state’s list of 82 witnesses. Baez lists three witnesses who are all considered experts in their field of work.

Larry E. Daniel from Guardian Digital Forensics in Raleigh, North Carolina

Dr. Larry Kobilinsky from John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York City

Dr. Henry Lee from the University of New Haven, Connecticut

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1698 on: January 26, 2009, 05:13:44 PM »

Googled Jaime Salcedo / Showbiz Promotions

He apparently has a lot of unhappy customers.  He also put out a dog toy that was poorly made.

Here's a snip from just one of the sites I found:

Apparently I was not the only one who had a problem with the Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy and Showbiz Promotions. The website www.ripoffreport.com lists almost 60 separate complaints against Showbiz Promotions and President Jamie Salcedo. The Better Business Bureau lists over 175 separate incidents against Showbiz Promotions. (Here is the link for the Better Business Bureau's report on Showbiz Promotions.) Complaints against Showbiz Promotions range from failure to deliver the chew toy, the quality of the Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy, the unresponsive "customer service" and more.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/638097/the_truth_behind_the_michael_vick_dog.html
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: January 26, 2009, 05:13:54 PM »

Bumping this with red highlights in red for those who aren't sure about whether or not George was really attempting suicide.  IMO, it sure sounds like it was real.

And, yes, one can easily die from overdosing on high blood pressure medicine.  High blood pressure medicine isn't aspirin, and it's not something to be messed with at all.  It's potent medication.  Plus, add to that the alcohol, even tho it "might have been" just beer. 

As far as GA having pizza first, why would that be so unusual if he was ready to check-out.  I imagine he was pretty much in a peaceful state, probably the first time in a long time, figuring he was going to a better place than this earth.

If George genuinely contemplated suicide ... I cannot comprehen the words contained in the note he left behind that upheld his daughter and implicated her friends ... words that he willing to take to the grave.

When I was anticipating a possible meeting with my Lord prior to majory surgery a number of years ago ... believe me .. the truth and nothing but the truth was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Can you please post where and what was in the letter except for speculation from the media as only the police seen the letter..

I have found WFTV Orlando a reliabile source of info on the Caylee Marie case since the getgo and ... for now that is all I have to go on have to go on.Janet

++++++

GEORGE ANTHONY

Suicide Note Found With George Anthony
Casey Anthony Notified Of Hospitalized Father
POSTED: 3:31 am EST January 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EST January 23, 2009

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

Janet~I'm happy you feel that way about WFTV's reliablity becausse this IS THEIR take, you linked WESH as your infon on GA

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Sources told Eyewitness News, in the letter, George mentioned that he wanted to go to heaven; he only mentioned Casey Anthony a few times and said she was a strong determined person.

Sources said George focused the letter mainly on Caylee, Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend, Mallory; he told Cindy he was a failure as a husband and a father and went on to say Lee was a great son and he was proud of the man he had become.

Sources said there were no clues into Caylee's death mentioned in the letter
Thansk ~

IM

Thank you for posting WFTV article- strong determine person means: HMMM

1. she is innocent
2. she will play this all the way to the end- in for a long haul
3. she won't tell the truth and continue her lies

Exactly! It depends on the context of the word used in the sentence. If GA said Casey is a strong, determined person then that's what I get out it; she won't Budge! Just saying she's strong could mean she's dealing with it all really well. George may not have been "taking up for her"! We don't know. 

ITA- The baby killer won't budge...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.