May 28, 2024, 03:28:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352385 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: January 26, 2009, 06:23:38 PM »

O/T: My first and last of the day: It's my birthday, if you could not tell by my avatar.
I missed this!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I thought you were celebrating the Chinese New Year or something.  Sorry I missed it!!

LOL Dolce!  That's funny!

And to keep me from being off topic over and over, I thank EVERYONE for your Birthday Greetings. They really mean a lot to me.

When you get to be my age, I am not sure whether to celebrate surviving another year or be depressed I am so old. LOL

Thank you, all you loving monkeys!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDI!!!!!!!!! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TALENT & HARD WORK!!

wendi
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: January 26, 2009, 06:24:27 PM »

Thank you for bringing the article, but notice it only says "reports say".  What reports?  Media reports?  And it looks like the LE isn't commenting, so to me, this article is just implying that Lee isn't cooperating.  I've learned to look closely at the source of the information.  jmho
Yes and that has been my opinion on the info on suicide note contents, etc. I don't even listen to what the defense lawyers say because those are sometimes statements to mislead and they are just trying to be a good rep for their client or their future career. You get "sources" "insider" "close friend" "investigator source" ...I don't believe much of it until it comes out in document dumps or LE themself in a live presser.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1802 on: January 26, 2009, 06:25:27 PM »

Thanks for posting this, but of course the LE that they are not being cooperative with, were good enough when George went missing.
Yep they sure were good enough then! 

The As really are quite a bunch ... and I still fail to really understand a single one of them.
I have tried over and over to figure this bunch out, and it isn't going to happen, never seen people like this before.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1803 on: January 26, 2009, 06:25:59 PM »

A tribute doll called the Inspirational Caylee Sunshine Doll is now available for purchase for $29.99 and is modeled after the slain toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Jaime Salcedo, president of Showbiz Promotions, the company selling the doll said he wants the doll to be a "tribute" by bringing respect and honor to Caylee's life.

The doll is 18 inches tall, has blonde hair, and is wearing jeans and a T-shirt displaying a sun and the words "CAYLEE SUNSHINE."  When the doll's belly button is pushed, it sings the song, "You Are My Sunshine."  This is the song Caylee is seen singing in a video released by the family earlier in the investigation....

Sick...

I wasn't going to give this one bit of thought tonight. Now I am peed off. I hope to the good Lord up above the Anthony's have nothing to do with this doll. I AM SICK NOW. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1804 on: January 26, 2009, 06:26:41 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted already but just found it. It's the new witness list for the prosecution.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html
Does anyone know what the catagories A,B and C are on the State witness list?All of the witnesses are under catagory A with none under B and C.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: January 26, 2009, 06:27:07 PM »

Is it safe to assume that the anthony's will be getting a kickback?  I personally think it's tacky, unless every penny of profit went to some sort of child advocacy charity I wouldn't put a dime in this guy's pocket.  Just my 2 cents. TACKY

OMG - now I've heard it all!  This is so wrong!

True story: The Caylee Marie Anthony tribute doll
Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

4:10 PM EST, January 26, 2009

A Jacksonville promotions company plans to sell a doll as a tribute to slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

The Inspirational Caylee Sunshine Doll will go on sale Tuesday for $29.99.

The blonde-haired, 18-inch doll wears jeans and a T-shirt depicting a sun and the phrase: "CAYLEE SUNSHINE." The song "You Are My Sunshine" plays when her belly button is pushed.

Jaime Salcedo, president of Showbiz Promotions, said he is not selling a doll that looks exactly like Caylee because it would be too morbid and difficult for the public.

Instead, he said, they want to honor and respect Caylee's life by bringing awareness to her case.

"We want it to be a tribute," he said.

Salcedo said this is the first product his promotions company will sell that is inspired by the victim of a crime.

Salcedo said he plans to donate a portion of the proceeds to charity -- though he does not have an organization lined up yet.

Salcedo said he's waiting to hear back from several organizations, including the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. He is considering donating $3 for every doll sold.

Asked about whether it's appropriate for his company profit on Caylee's death, Salcedo said he is anticipating critics.

"I think that that is going to come up," he said.

Salcedo said the public does not understand what it costs to make the doll, ship it, import it, and his company's expenses.

Does anyone besides me think that CA has already sold him the rights to make the doll in her likeness? They will nnever see a dime from me on anything like that.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: January 26, 2009, 06:27:10 PM »

Thank you for bringing the article, but notice it only says "reports say".  What reports?  Media reports?  And it looks like the LE isn't commenting, so to me, this article is just implying that Lee isn't cooperating.  I've learned to look closely at the source of the information.  jmho
Yes and that has been my opinion on the info on suicide note contents, etc. I don't even listen to what the defense lawyers say because those are sometimes statements to mislead and they are just trying to be a good rep for their client or their future career. You get "sources" "insider" "close friend" "investigator source" ...I don't believe much of it until it comes out in document dumps or LE themself in a live presser.

Exactly.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: January 26, 2009, 06:27:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18568351/detail.html#-

Florida Bar Throws Out Jose Baez Investigation

Monday, January 26, 2009 – updated: 5:58 pm EST January 26, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A Florida Bar investigation into Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, has been thrown out. Baez's team was accused of making some nasty statements about public officials in the case, including prosecutors.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!
Now his smirk will be even more smirkier, if that is possible.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: January 26, 2009, 06:28:34 PM »

Thanks for posting this, but of course the LE that they are not being cooperative with, were good enough when George went missing.

The As really are quite a bunch ... and I still fail to really understand a single one of them.
I have tried over and over to figure this bunch out, and it isn't going to happen, never seen people like this before.
ITA No Rose. It's like they are from another dang planet.  How's Zoe?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: January 26, 2009, 06:29:59 PM »

I'm afraid all you'll get from trying to figure the A's out is a headache...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: January 26, 2009, 06:30:45 PM »

Good, how's Joe? They are like from another planet, I don't get them at all.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: January 26, 2009, 06:30:53 PM »

There's not enough Miller Lite in the world for me to try and figure them out.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: January 26, 2009, 06:31:24 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18568351/detail.html#-

Florida Bar Throws Out Jose Baez Investigation

Monday, January 26, 2009 – updated: 5:58 pm EST January 26, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A Florida Bar investigation into Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, has been thrown out. Baez's team was accused of making some nasty statements about public officials in the case, including prosecutors.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!
Now his smirk will be even more smirkier, if that is possible.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: January 26, 2009, 06:31:24 PM »

A tribute doll called the Inspirational Caylee Sunshine Doll is now available for purchase for $29.99 and is modeled after the slain toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Jaime Salcedo, president of Showbiz Promotions, the company selling the doll said he wants the doll to be a "tribute" by bringing respect and honor to Caylee's life.

The doll is 18 inches tall, has blonde hair, and is wearing jeans and a T-shirt displaying a sun and the words "CAYLEE SUNSHINE."  When the doll's belly button is pushed, it sings the song, "You Are My Sunshine."  This is the song Caylee is seen singing in a video released by the family earlier in the investigation....

Sick...

I wasn't going to give this one bit of thought tonight. Now I am peed off. I hope to the good Lord up above the Anthony's have nothing to do with this doll. I AM SICK NOW. JSM 

Showbiz promotions is ringing  a bell... I don't think no one has the right unless someone sign some sort of contract.. I am pissed...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: January 26, 2009, 06:31:38 PM »

That's probably why I have such a bad headache now.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: January 26, 2009, 06:32:12 PM »

Good, how's Joe? They are like from another planet, I don't get them at all.
He's good, glad Zoe is well. I HATE THE ANTHONY! They are all crazy

milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1816 on: January 26, 2009, 06:33:32 PM »

Googled Jaime Salcedo / Showbiz Promotions

He apparently has a lot of unhappy customers.  He also put out a dog toy that was poorly made.

Here's a snip from just one of the sites I found:

Apparently I was not the only one who had a problem with the Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy and Showbiz Promotions. The website www.ripoffreport.com lists almost 60 separate complaints against Showbiz Promotions and President Jamie Salcedo. The Better Business Bureau lists over 175 separate incidents against Showbiz Promotions. (Here is the link for the Better Business Bureau's report on Showbiz Promotions.) Complaints against Showbiz Promotions range from failure to deliver the chew toy, the quality of the Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy, the unresponsive "customer service" and more.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/638097/the_truth_behind_the_michael_vick_dog.html

So basically he's scum and we would expect something like this from him?
This is disgusting....but I have to admit my first thought was BJ being behind it
My first thought was ... along with the As continuing to sell bracelets and t-shirts ... they added a new line of dolls ...
Man am I jaded where they are concerned!  Sorry As!
Like I said the A's probably sold them the rights, they did trade mark/copyright the name. That wouldn't surprise me in the least
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: January 26, 2009, 06:34:20 PM »

Sick...

Showbiz promotions is ringing  a bell... I don't think no one has the right unless someone sign some sort of contract.. I am pissed...
  Who is showbiz productions? TIA JSM

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: January 26, 2009, 06:36:22 PM »

Holey Moley Grama Monkey.....why are you trying to be so discrete about your birthday wish    

i think my eyes exploded!!!lol!

wendi
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: January 26, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »

Sick...

Who is showbiz productions? TIA JSM

This name Showbiz promotions came up before and I am going to trace it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.