May 28, 2024, 11:01:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352458 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: January 26, 2009, 07:23:13 PM »

Just thinkin'...

We now know that Caylee was in a laundry hamper bag inside a plastic trash bag.

It almost sounds like Caylee was killed in the house and the laundry hamper bag used to haul her to the trunk of the car.

After a couple of days a stain appears on the floorboard of the trunk and there's an odor and Casey decides she must "do something".

Do you think...that's when Casey backed the car into the Anthony garage in order to lift out the laundry hamper bag and place it into a plastic trash bag?  Does anyone remember the date that Casey backed her car into the garage?

I'm not sure but I bet KWK has it for you before I even get done with this post...  

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1861 on: January 26, 2009, 07:23:29 PM »

I see the news report mentioned the A's are having financial problems. $300.00 a night motel bills and 100.00 meals will do that to people not working .
You got that right.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: January 26, 2009, 07:23:35 PM »

He drank eight cans of beer and took all those pills and was able to walk steadily to the Chief's car and no ambulance or EMT's were called?  He was taken to the psych ward and not to the ER to have his stomach pumped?  Yeah.  Sure.  And I'm the Easter Bunny.
Well, as long as you're here, can you bring me some chocolate next time? 

Yep.  I'm with you, I'm finding it hard to believe he was in any imminent danger.  Call me cynical. 
[/quote]

I did read very early on that they had stabilized him in ER. I assumed that meant he had his stomach pumped.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: January 26, 2009, 07:25:46 PM »

Just thinkin'...

It almost sounds like Caylee was killed in the house and the laundry hamper bag used to haul her to the trunk of the car.

After a couple of days a stain appears on the floorboard of the trunk and there's an odor and Casey decides she must "do something".

Do you think...that's when Casey backed the car into the Anthony garage in order to lift out the laundry hamper bag and place it into a plastic trash bag?  Does anyone remember the date that Casey backed her car into the garage?

I'm not sure but I bet KWK has it for you before I even get done with this post...  

oh dear, i meant KFK....I'm all frazoodled tonight....I have a big day tomorrow at work and if all goes well I will be the most excited monkey ever!!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: January 26, 2009, 07:25:55 PM »

okay, who posted my post "verbatim" over on TOPIX?  I found my post when googling trying to find more info on this Jaime with Showbiz Productions. 

Did the post at Topix say some person with an avatar of a Rhino wearing a thong said...........

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1865 on: January 26, 2009, 07:26:06 PM »

According to the article, his wife Cindy has visited at least once, what a wonderful, loving wife.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: January 26, 2009, 07:27:38 PM »

This guy is out of Jacksonville per Sunbiz website for corps. He has in his past grand theft, dealing in stolen merchandise, worthless checks but those are mostly in 90's.
If you google him and company there are numerous complaints on the guy and from what I get...he gets money and never sends product.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/307/RipOff0307566.htm

another one that relates to same report.....http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/638097/the_truth_behind_the_michael_vick_dog.html

Sorry if already posted..I am several pages behind.

There are several Jamie Salcedo in FL but his middle initial is "H" for Hernando.

I agree if the A's don't complain about this then they are getting part of profit which is sickening.
There are no limits to the leeches who want to profit off of Caylee's death. I am just sickened by these idiots.

Caylee's name is not trademarked, at least the last time I checked. It doesn't matter what symbol the Anthony's put on their website, you have to legally apply for a trademark.  There could be a problem if any other person is name Caylee Anthony, that person has rights to the name also.  So I am wondering what the Anthony's could do about this doll.  My guess, sadly, is nothing.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: January 26, 2009, 07:27:41 PM »

According to the article, his wife Cindy has visited at least once, what a wonderful, loving wife.

Oh yea, she's a friggin peach    

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1868 on: January 26, 2009, 07:27:44 PM »

Isn't there a court hearing this Friday?  If so, KC must now attend.  Wonder if CA will show up to see the slore.  Last time, KC's appearance was on such short notice, no time for family to get there.  Plenty of time for this appearance.  Wonder if KC will have time to wash and fluff her hair, put on make up, slather herself in cocoa butter, etc.  I want to see the strut again, with shackles/chains rattling.   

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1869 on: January 26, 2009, 07:27:44 PM »

Just thinkin'...

oh dear, i meant KFK....I'm all frazoodled tonight....I have a big day tomorrow at work and if all goes well I will be the most excited monkey ever!!

IIRC it was the 18th........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1870 on: January 26, 2009, 07:29:01 PM »

6/18 was when Casey backed in the garage, according to the timeline in this thread.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: January 26, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »

Just thinkin'...

She backed in twice, maybe the 18th was the first, and maybe they don't know for sure the other date.  Aren't I informative and helpful. lol

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1872 on: January 26, 2009, 07:30:49 PM »

Just thinkin'...

She backed in twice, maybe the 18th was the first, and maybe they don't know for sure the other date.  Aren't I informative and helpful. lol

Hiya, eMBee!! Good to see you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: January 26, 2009, 07:32:23 PM »

Just thinkin'...

I believe it was June 18th the same day she borrowed the shovel.  My bet is this is the same day she dumped Caylee's body in the woods.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1874 on: January 26, 2009, 07:33:28 PM »

they may have given George some of that lovely activated charcoal to drink in the ER since he was still a "Walkie-Talkie".
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1875 on: January 26, 2009, 07:36:58 PM »

they may have given George some of that lovely activated charcoal to drink in the ER since he was still a "Walkie-Talkie".

ER's are generally not "gentle" with suicide attempts, and the pumping can be rough. They'll deny it but it's true in most places.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: January 26, 2009, 07:37:08 PM »

Just thinkin'...

IIRC it was the 18th........

So that date fits perfectly if you believe:  LE thinks Caylee died on the sixteenth (early morning hours) and Oak Ridge Laboratories says the body was in the trunk for 2.6 days.

I'm just thinking that the backing in of the car was to get the body into the plastic trash bag and, if so, since LE has a black plastic bag with yellow handles that Cindy gave them, they should be able to match those bags up with forensics.  That match would be another NAIL!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: January 26, 2009, 07:38:20 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted already but just found it. It's the new witness list for the prosecution.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html
Thanks MonkeyMike
Wendy Gallant,from PhotoBucket hmmmm

This was faxed from BOZO's office.....I find it interesting, but not sure why.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: January 26, 2009, 07:38:20 PM »

Now no rose ... covering for your murdering daughter probably keeps one really busy.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: January 26, 2009, 07:39:40 PM »

Well I can find out any connections so far with Showbiz promotions- Given it rest on that subject until tomorrow...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.