March 28, 2024, 11:58:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 344290 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 09:19:31 PM »

I personally hope she doesn't get the DP...I'd much rather she stay locked up for 60 years to think about what she's done....if it really matters to her. It might not now, but 10 years from now might be different
I agree, I want her to get old in prison.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 09:20:38 PM »

I personally hope she doesn't get the DP...I'd much rather she stay locked up for 60 years to think about what she's done....if it really matters to her. It might not now, but 10 years from now might be different

id hope so but you never know with her. theyd have to keep her in protective custody i would think, which is a shame as i think she should have the opprotunity to make lots of new close friends.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 09:21:57 PM »

hi always, how is your sweet little grandaughter doing?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 09:21:58 PM »

Nut thanks for posting the prison info......I think casey will spend the rest of her life in prison.....

I would like to see her get Death.....but I do not believe she will.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2009, 09:25:24 PM »

i hope the trial goes forward in march and they dont let baez delay it for forever and a day.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 09:25:28 PM »

Monday, March 31, 2008
The Only Woman on Florida's Death Row is Tiffany Ann Cole

Women have to work particularly hard to make the cut. No, it’s not sports or the glass ceiling. It’s Florida’s execution chamber. Only two women have been put to death in Florida since 1924. Both, Judy Buenoano and Aileen Wuornos, were despicable serial killers.

Her story is at the link
Picture of Tiffany Ann Cole giving testimony
http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blogspot.com/2008/03/only-woman-on-floridas-death-row.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 09:26:11 PM »

She is just being adorable.  Thank you for asking.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 09:28:29 PM »

aw i just bet she is. may i ask how old she is?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 09:31:24 PM »

Nut thanks for posting the prison info......I think casey will spend the rest of her life in prison.....

Same here.....because I do believe she will adapt to prison life.....she is bisexual so that won't be a 'problem' for her.....I'd really like to see her sweat it out on death row...she not only took Caylee's life...but look at the many people who's lives have been opened to scrutiny because of her evilness..just knowing her and look at ZG who didn't know her...she has torn her family apart and many seem to have taken sides   how could they not.....she is pure evil as far as I am concerned.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 09:31:42 PM »

I am on the fence about this one.  With all the evidence that we have seen come out so far, and knowing that the State has even more, it is looking like a pretty gruisom type case.  After seeing Caylee's photo posted on every magazine in the news stand on top of the broad coverage it has gotten, I do not think she has a snowballs chance in hell of finding a jury that is going to be at all sympathetic towards her.
I just do not see Baez having an ace in his pocket - he is not very bright.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2009, 09:33:17 PM »

I have been catching up. On the last thread Turbo said George was an addictive personality.. I never heard this before, has anyone else? or just more rumor?   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2009, 09:33:42 PM »

wow tiffany cole was young at the time too. what a horrible horrible crime.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

She is 3, Jack is 1.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2009, 09:33:52 PM »

Same here.....because I do believe she will adapt to prison life.....she is bisexual so that won't be a 'problem' for her.....I'd really like to see her sweat it out on death row...she not only took Caylee's life...but look at the many people who's lives have been opened to scrutiny because of her evilness..just knowing her and look at ZG who didn't know her...she has torn her family apart and many seem to have taken sides   how could they not.....she is pure evil as far as I am concerned.
I agree with you Sunny.  She is Cat5 Hurricane Casey.  No one in her way is safe, its so very heartbreaking that Caylee was hit worst of all.  So innocent, so young, so NOT RIGHT!!  CASEY IS PLAIN EVIL!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2009, 09:35:12 PM »

She is 3, Jack is 1.

*squeals* those are just the sweetest ages, i love little ones!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »

i hope the trial goes forward in march and they dont let baez delay it for forever and a day.

I think there is little chance of a trial in March......probably not until late 2009 or 2010   And what a shame that is..

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2009, 09:36:40 PM »

I agree with you Sunny.  She is Cat5 Hurricane Casey.  No one in her way is safe, its so very heartbreaking that Caylee was hit worst of all.  So innocent, so young, so NOT RIGHT!!  CASEY IS PLAIN EVIL!

i still cannot get the heart sticky out of my mind. its just so depraved and twisted.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »

Here is some Baker Act info
BTW, if a someone is Baker Acted, and then signs into the facility voluntarily, they may be released earlier than the 72 hrs unless the Dr goes before a judge to keep them longer.

From wikipedia:
The Florida Mental Health Act of 1971 is commonly known as the "Baker Act" in Florida. It was originally enacted, at least in part, because of widespread instances of elder abuse, in which one or more family members would have another family member committed in order to gain control over their estate prior to their death. Once committed, it was difficult for many of the patients to obtain representation, and they became warehoused until their death. The Florida State Hospital at Chattahoochee, Florida was notorious for housing many such patients.

The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment). It can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, or mental health professionals. There must be evidence that the person

a) has a mental illness (as defined in the Baker Act) and
b) is a harm to self, harm to others, or self neglectful (as defined in the Baker Act).
Examinations may last up to 72 hours and occur in 100+ Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF; originally Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services, or HRS) designated receiving facilities statewide.

There are many possible outcomes following examination of the patient. This includes the release of the individual to the community (or other community placement), a petition for involuntary inpatient placement (what some call civil commitment), involuntary outpatient placement (what some call outpatient commitment or assisted treatment orders), or voluntary treatment (if the person is competent to consent to voluntary treatment and consents to voluntary treatment). The involuntary outpatient placement language in the Baker Act took effect in 2005.

The act was named for a Florida state representative, Maxine Baker, who had a strong interest in mental health issues and served as chair of a House Committee on mental health.

The nickname of the legislation has led to the term "Baker Act" as a transitive verb, and "Baker Acted" as an intransitive verb, for invoking the Act to force an individual's commitment.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2009, 09:37:40 PM »

Monday, March 31, 2008
The Only Woman on Florida's Death Row is Tiffany Ann Cole

Women have to work particularly hard to make the cut. No, it’s not sports or the glass ceiling. It’s Florida’s execution chamber. Only two women have been put to death in Florida since 1924. Both, Judy Buenoano and Aileen Wuornos, were despicable serial killers.

Her story is at the link
Picture of Tiffany Ann Cole giving testimony
http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blogspot.com/2008/03/only-woman-on-floridas-death-row.html

horrible............just horrible.....why did they have to kill them...........

Rest in Peace Caylee

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2009, 09:37:46 PM »

11 Female Executions
Only 11 female offenders have been executed since 1976. They are:

Velma Barfield in North Carolina, November 2, 1984

Karla Faye Tucker in Texas, February 3, 1998

Judy Buenoano in Florida, March 30, 1998

Betty Lou Beets in Texas, February 24, 2000

Christina Riggs in Arkansas, May 2, 2000

Wanda Jean Allen in Oklahoma, January 11, 2001

Marilyn Plantz in Oklahoma, May 1, 2001

Lois Nadean Smith in Oklahoma, December 4, 2001

Lynda Lyon Block in Alabama, May 10, 2002

Aileen Wuornos in Florida, October 9, 2002.

Frances Newton in Texas, Sept. 15, 2005.

http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/row_women.htm

not sure when this was dated.

Foggy here (in more ways than one ).  I heard a talkin' head speak once on the rarity of baby killing woman rarely get the death penalty. 

Question: based on the evidence of which we are aware, would we give alleged perp death penalty?  Would any mitigating factors such as an accidental death and panicky coverup cause one to give her life in prison?

I'm not so sure about my stance 'cause I still have too many unanswered questions. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.