May 28, 2024, 04:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352394 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: January 25, 2009, 08:30:57 AM »

So...  another invigorating conversation about suicide? (I hope not)

Morning!
Morning anothermonkey and good morning ALL monkeys!
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: January 25, 2009, 08:31:07 AM »

There has been hardly any forensic results given at all Sharon.
  Rats. I hope they find a clue on that knife.... maybe matching ductape!  Is this the link that you need?  Hopefully it works:
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_father_suicidal_caylee_anthony/celebrity/66097

Gotta run...BBL.. have a great day y'all!
Cindy washed the knife she found in Casey's car.  LE took "a" knife from the flatware set for evidence.  The same set to which the WASHED knife belongs.  It appears Cindy likes to wash things that might be of evidenciary value.
It would be interesting if the duct tape was cut with the same type of flatware knife.
That's true but wasn't there another knife that was found with the remains?

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: January 25, 2009, 08:31:47 AM »

Hiya Monkey Friends!! 
I went to read NY Katie's blog for an update and it looks like she went radio silent.. Hmmm 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: January 25, 2009, 08:36:37 AM »

There has been hardly any forensic results given at all Sharon.
  Rats. I hope they find a clue on that knife.... maybe matching ductape!  Is this the link that you need?  Hopefully it works:
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_father_suicidal_caylee_anthony/celebrity/66097

Gotta run...BBL.. have a great day y'all!
Cindy washed the knife she found in Casey's car.  LE took "a" knife from the flatware set for evidence.  The same set to which the WASHED knife belongs.  It appears Cindy likes to wash things that might be of evidenciary value.
It would be interesting if the duct tape was cut with the same type of flatware knife.
That's true but wasn't there another knife that was found with the remains?

I think I might have read that, but not 100% sure.  Maybe it's also from Cindys' flatware set.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2009, 08:37:51 AM »

You do NOT get unemployment if you QUIT. Only if you are fired and the company doesn't contest your right to unemployment benefits. And naturally management would try to get her to quit, rather than fire her. But if they fired her for cause, and she applied for unemployment, they'd get their lawyers and make sure she didn't get it. It's just how business is done.

Man, I seem like the voice of doom this morning!  But seriously, as I do unemployment claims for my buisness, I do have some experience in this area.

Firing for cause is kind of hard to prove. you have to have reams of paperwork showing how they were not doing their job, disciplinary notices etc. Even then you will likely lose. If a person quits, it is still possible to get unemployment - all the person has to do is either serve out a waiting period or show that they quit for a reason attributable to the employer. I recently had a case where they girl requested to work only one shift per week at a time that we did not need her. She had another full time job. When she quit that job she applied for unemployment. We got hit for the unemployment because we did not schedule her for a time we did not need her. And she claims that we never called her to ask if she wanted more hours. This was lost on the first level and at appeal. We are appealing to the next level but I am not optimistic.

Either way my point is that just because you quit or are fired does not automatically disqualify you for unemployment - at least not in Michigan.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2009, 08:43:37 AM »

Just swinging in to say GOOD MORNING MONKEYS! Hope today will be a good day in the cage!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2009, 08:43:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2009, 08:44:22 AM »

Snipped

Ah.........HELLO !!! Cindy is ALWAYS angry with George.

Maybe she is mad because he didn't complete the deal, so she could get his life insurance.

suicide invalidates your life insurance.

I respectfully disagree - suicide does not always negate your life insurance - only if there is a specific rider and if it is within (I think) the first two years! 

As for the note, I think that it is GA's property - that the cops may give it back to him or to his docs. Then it would be his choice what to do with it.  That is where I think CA may come in - she may ask him to give it to JB or media. Then it may be open game.
Maybe LE have given the doctors a copy as you suggest.  It might  be considered an important piece of information in evaluating George's psychological condition.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2009, 08:46:54 AM »

You do NOT get unemployment if you QUIT. Only if you are fired and the company doesn't contest your right to unemployment benefits. And naturally management would try to get her to quit, rather than fire her. But if they fired her for cause, and she applied for unemployment, they'd get their lawyers and make sure she didn't get it. It's just how business is done.

Man, I seem like the voice of doom this morning!  But seriously, as I do unemployment claims for my buisness, I do have some experience in this area.

Firing for cause is kind of hard to prove. you have to have reams of paperwork showing how they were not doing their job, disciplinary notices etc. Even then you will likely lose. If a person quits, it is still possible to get unemployment - all the person has to do is either serve out a waiting period or show that they quit for a reason attributable to the employer. I recently had a case where they girl requested to work only one shift per week at a time that we did not need her. She had another full time job. When she quit that job she applied for unemployment. We got hit for the unemployment because we did not schedule her for a time we did not need her. And she claims that we never called her to ask if she wanted more hours. This was lost on the first level and at appeal. We are appealing to the next level but I am not optimistic.

Either way my point is that just because you quit or are fired does not automatically disqualify you for unemployment - at least not in Michigan.
Florida is a quirky state. It is a right to work state, meaning if your employer doesnt like you, bye bye.
If you are fired here, I have never heard of these people getting unemployment. Our unemployment rate here right now is around 10%, so if you are fired rather than just laid off, it's probably even harder. IMO, GA is a career workers comp check type of guy, there are tons of them down here. Slip, fall, check please. They continue to do it because if they keep after it, they get that 10-25k check to go away and they find it suits them.. ugh

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2009, 08:51:27 AM »

Hiya Monkey Friends!! 
I went to read NY Katie's blog for an update and it looks like she went radio silent.. Hmmm 

Try this link -- http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/pages/dailyupdates.php
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2009, 08:57:30 AM »

Hiya Monkey Friends!! 

Try this link -- http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/pages/dailyupdates.php
Thanks! I notice the myspace link at the bottom of the page has been disabled.. hmmm

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2009, 09:02:49 AM »

Thanks Pooky. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: January 25, 2009, 09:10:04 AM »

Casey Anthony's Ex-Boyfriend Posted 'Chloroform' Image On MySpace
Attorney Files Motion Over Forensic Exam

POSTED: Saturday, January 24, 2009
UPDATED: 11:35 pm EST January 24, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony filed a motion late Friday afternoon seeking more information about an ex-boyfriend of his client's who posted a picture on MySpace that showed a man and woman with the title "win her over with chloroform."

Jose Baez wants prosecutors to turn over information about Ricardo Morales, including details about a forensic examination conducted on his computer.

In the more than 3,000 pages of discovery turned over by the state to Anthony's defense team, it was revealed that detectives questioned Morales at least twice.

In the second interview, which occurred in October, Morales said he dated Anthony from January through mid-April, two months before Caylee was last seen alive.

Morales told detectives he posted the chloroform picture on his MySpace page around the beginning of 2008. It was sometime after that when someone did a search for the word "chloroform" on the home computer of George and Cindy Anthony, where Casey Anthony lived with Caylee.

A short time later, Morales and Casey Anthony broke up.

When Morales was asked about the photo, he told detectives it was "kind of funny."

He did not remove the photo from the MySpace page until after Casey Anthony was arrested.

Forensic teams found trace amounts of chloroform in Casey Anthony's car.

Morales also told detectives that Casey Anthony had access to his computer when she was at his apartment. His laptop was analyzed, and detectives noted that "there was nothing incriminating on his computer" although "it appeared some files had been deleted" the same day it was turned over to detectives.

Baez said he wants to determine if the evidence is incriminating, so he filed the motion, which could be heard as early as Friday.

Morales told detectives that he never had a conversation with Casey Anthony about chloroform nor did he recall her ever asking about chloroform or the image on his MySpace page.

A judge ruled on Friday that Casey Anthony, 22, who remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, must now attend all court proceedings in her case.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: January 25, 2009, 09:19:48 AM »

Thanks Pooky. 

Please excuse my rudeness -- I am trying to get my 4 year old ready to run to the store -- Good Morning Monkeys!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: January 25, 2009, 09:20:35 AM »

Thanks Trimm 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: January 25, 2009, 09:23:15 AM »

Good Morning
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: January 25, 2009, 09:24:12 AM »

George Anthony Could Stay In Hospital Until Monday
Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:33:25 AM

<snipped>
DAYTONA BEACH -- The father of Casey Anthony remains in the hospital under psychiatric evaluation for a third day Sunday after a suicide scare.

George Anthony is being held for observation under the Baker Act, which allows him to be checked out for 72 hours. That could keep him at Halifax Medical Center through sometime Monday.

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...il_monday.html

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #237 on: January 25, 2009, 09:26:47 AM »

Good Mornin' Monkeys !! It's 10 Below 0 but the Coffee's HOT !!!! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: January 25, 2009, 09:27:17 AM »

George Anthony Could Stay In Hospital Until Monday

Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:33:25 AM

DAYTONA BEACH -- The father of Casey Anthony remains in the hospital under psychiatric evaluation for a third day Sunday after a suicide scare.

George Anthony is being held for observation under the Baker Act, which allows him to be checked out for 72 hours. That could keep him at Halifax Medical Center through sometime Monday.

Anthony was reported missing Thursday evening, and found early Friday morning in a motel room in Daytona Beach.

Listen to the 911 Call made by Anthony family attorney Brad Conway

Police said Anthony had sent text messages to family members saying he did not want to live, and that he wanted to be with his murdered 2-year-old granddaughter, Caylee.

George Anthony was found with alcohol in the motel room. He had taken several sleeping pills.

An unfinished suicide letter Anthony wrote was also found in his vehicle.

Daytona Beach police Chief Mike Chitwood talked Anthony into going into Halifax Medical Center.

Chitwood said George Anthony told him he just wanted to get away for a while.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: January 25, 2009, 09:27:32 AM »

I just saw on www.cfnews13.com that GA may stay in the hospital until Monday.  GA obviously showed signs of depression and harm for him to stay over the 3 days.  GA could have been released if the MD's did not think he was a risk, but they obviously did.  Baker Acts are tricky so MD's have to , very careful in documenting and assessing patients.  If they are unjustly kept, then it moves to the area of violating one's rights.  I really think GA is at the end of his rope.  We have to remember that his entire family has been taken away, no matter how dysfunctional it is/was, it is still the only family he has.  I have been rethinking my assessment of GA and I think he is a very beaten down man.  He may not have the personality traits to stand up to CA and KC.  I hope that he finds the strength to be able to step away from this dysfunction and be able to mourn the loss of his family, no matter how dysfunctional, and the loss of Caylee.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.