May 23, 2024, 03:30:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 351695 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2009, 09:57:50 AM »

Good Morning. I'd sure like to know what person inside the Anthony home NYKatie knows to get her info.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: January 25, 2009, 09:58:20 AM »

Imagine waking up today being Lee Anthony and seeing the National Enquirer story.. esp if it is untrue and Crazy IS saying this stuff about him??
If it was me, I would be totally devastated. Where do you go where no one knows you?? This girl has destroyed her crazy azzed family and provoked such emotion from people who don't even know them. God Bless you baby Caylee, you never had a chance
Did it mention Lee ? I sped read it yesterday ?  Then dismissed it. Hit the erase button in my brain.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: January 25, 2009, 09:58:48 AM »

Good Mornin' Monkeys !! It's 10 Below 0 but the Coffee's HOT !!!! 

Thanks for the coffee SS, nice and hot as usual!! 

Good moring monkeys.....just sneaking in here , taking a sip of quiet's coffee.....the weather is going to be in high 70's here today, sky is blue, and clouds are minimal. Short pants all around!
now, to see what has happened in the cage since yesterday...mio

just sneaking in here , taking a sip of quiet's coffee.....

Just for the record (I'm not yelling at you mioyshi), but that is SEASEARCHERS coffee!! So, please thank SS for the coffee, not me, I don't want to get in trouble with SS!! Thank you for understanding, I just want to be sure that SS knows I didn't steal his coffee monkey ( I only copied it in the thread)!! 

OK, back to Topic Caylee!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: January 25, 2009, 10:01:41 AM »

LIGHTBULB moment
George now qualifies for SSDI based on a pysch disability... 
He will have income soon.. maybe Conway will help him get it

No offense, but this is impossible. First of all, SSDI takes a year or more to get, IF you get it. But more importantly, it takes a LOT more than one little failed suicide attempt to establish disability. You need a psychiatric diagnosis. You need documented proof that your condition keeps you from working.

And if you have more than $6,000 yr coming into your home from any source, for any reason, you WILL NOT GET one dime. EVER.  Take it from one who knows from experience.

You're right.   I called my daughter this morning - who works at Social Security Admin in Baltimore - and she agreed.   He would have to go through a lot of steps - and a lot of counselling - before he qualified SSDI.       
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #264 on: January 25, 2009, 10:03:36 AM »

LIGHTBULB moment

No offense, but this is impossible. First of all, SSDI takes a year or more to get, IF you get it. But more importantly, it takes a LOT more than one little failed suicide attempt to establish disability. You need a psychiatric diagnosis. You need documented proof that your condition keeps you from working.

And if you have more than $6,000 yr coming into your home from any source, for any reason, you WILL NOT GET one dime. EVER.  Take it from one who knows from experience.

You're right.   I called my daughter this morning - who works at Social Security Admin in Baltimore - and she agreed.   He would have to go through a lot of steps - and a lot of counselling - before he qualified SSDI.       

The way I see it, they are not gunning for SSID.  They are gunning for the HUGE payout from Hollywood.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2009, 10:04:08 AM »

Good moring monkeys.....just sneaking in here , taking a sip of quiet's coffee.....the weather is going to be in high 70's here today, sky is blue, and clouds are minimal. Short pants all around!

Hey Mio.Good to see you.Our monkeys make good coffee. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 25, 2009, 10:05:11 AM »

Who thinks Baez is going to try and throw Morales under the bus? 

Yeah.. cuz a picture about chloroform (as odd as it is) suddenly means that he is the reason why there was chloroform in that trunk.. and will also somehow mean he killed Caylee. 

Baez is such a putz. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: January 25, 2009, 10:07:29 AM »

Good Morning. I'd sure like to know what person inside the Anthony home NYKatie knows to get her info.

Me tto NoRose.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: January 25, 2009, 10:09:49 AM »

There was nothing about the letter on Geraldo, other than the lawyer saying
he didn't have it. I also think this is a scam.
Also on the lost tapes from the jail, KC said that she had watched NG show and
she was disgusted with what they said about her. She would have been more
disgusted if they had of shown the head shot that we saw of her. So would that
have been on JB's laptop.
On LKL to-nite he said that GA would be on his show and I missed "when" I
couldn't hear it from the washroom.
A long time ago, I was on a live blog from GA's home town and CA's brother was
on and someone ask him why GA had left LE and he wouldn't say, he said it would
come out at trial?????
I also don't think CA has seen any letters that GA wrote. I think LE has them
and she will never see them.

You know Mary, with Geraldo saying he was going to have the letter (as a teaser for his show), I think this whole thing is probably a scam, too.     We all know Geraldo is buddy-buddy with Baez.
I also wonder about Conway and Baez's working relationship.   Sometimes I think they are on opposing teams  - then I think they are on the same team.     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: January 25, 2009, 10:10:42 AM »

LIGHTBULB moment

The way I see it, they are not gunning for SSID.  They are gunning for the HUGE payout from Hollywood.

I agree with you, Steel!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: January 25, 2009, 10:10:45 AM »

LIGHTBULB moment

I agree-  it's not quite that simple.  You have to apply, and you're not guaranteed you will qualify (or be approved) the first time you do so.  It may take a couple of times.  I don't know how quickly payments start after you are approved, but it might be a wait. 

Sassy, I agree- they're likely to score much more money from movie rights, etc.. 

Besides..  just because a person tries to kill themselves, doesn't mean they can no longer work.  George isn't disabled. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: January 25, 2009, 10:11:32 AM »

oops... agreeing with the wrong monkey there.     

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: January 25, 2009, 10:11:45 AM »

just sneaking in here , taking a sip of quiet's coffee.....

Just for the record (I'm not yelling at you mioyshi), but that is SEASEARCHERS coffee!! So, please thank SS for the coffee, not me, I don't want to get in trouble with SS!! Thank you for understanding, I just want to be sure that SS knows I didn't steal his coffee monkey ( I only copied it in the thread)!! 

OK, back to Topic Caylee!! 

no worries quiet, it is why I said I was sneaking a sip, as I knew it was ss's.....its all good. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: January 25, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »

High's in the 40's where i am! I soooo want Spring to come early!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: January 25, 2009, 10:16:08 AM »

I don't doubt cindy would stoop low enough to sell whatever she could sell, even her soul, if anyone would have it.  The irony will be that cindy will make some major bucks then, pretend to support casey although she'll  never give her a dime of it or spend a dime on her.

I really can't stand any of the anthonys.  They make me hurl. 

Think about this...........IF she has that letter then this was a SCAM because the letter was given to LE in Orlando. I am sure they haven't given it to her.  They would not have the legal authority to release it to her.  

This may do their little scam in.....

I don't get cable tv atm, and so didn't hear what Geraldo said.  But I reread what NYKatie wrote earlier, and in part she says:

...snipped

"Geraldo--said that he is interviewing Conway live tonight on FOX and he will have the suicide note then and he said it is 8 pages others report 5 pages......"

Am wondering... Did Geraldo say that HE would have the suicide note, or did he say that Conway would have the suicide note? 

I just woke up too. Whorado asked Conway if he had the suicide note and Conway said no.

ya i just saw that too. also said with all the news being released in the last week re the heart sticker and other details about caylees remains, that its just been overwhelming. i know everyone hates him(george), but i just cant help feeling for himright now. i feel sick about the news, i cant even begin to fathom how it would be if it was my beloved grandbaby and my daughter was responsible.

I don't hate George, really.   I don't like him.    I just hate all the lies that have been told by him and Cindy.     And, I pray that these lies will not make it impossible for Caylee to get justice!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #275 on: January 25, 2009, 10:17:20 AM »

If the only thing Baez has on Morales is that pic on myspace good luck.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: January 25, 2009, 10:18:29 AM »

Hey Mio.Good to see you.Our monkeys make good coffee. 

morning trimm, yes indeed, coffee is always good here, no matter who makes it, I will share, (ha ha, or sneak) a sip when I can..and, I am really wondering who could be in anthony house, then come here to this site to tell all?  mio
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #277 on: January 25, 2009, 10:22:07 AM »

Karma wrote:
Someone(I really am sorry,I can't remember who but thank you)posted a PDF file called"WOW".I read in there about Casey having her so called seizure.In these docs,page 2559,Jessie says Casey was drinking very heavily the night before and she was sick all day and unresponsive.Reads like they took her to the hospital but there is nothing about what happened.This supposedly happened in November of 2007.Didn't Cindy claim this happened some other time(besides 11/07)?

Rmcalo wrote:
Yeah, I posted this document. I called it "WOW" because for me it was a really interesting document released by LE, because of the black-covered text about the Pleseas, the detailed phone records, and the seizure thing. I think this was the same seizure incident noted by Cindy, but I am not 100% sure. Anyone?

Karma wrote:
Thank you RMCalo
I think some of the black covered text was the name and location of the nursing home GreatGrampa is at.

Rmcalo wrote:
Yeah, that's definitely true, but there were also some very large blocks of text that were blacked out in those sections. Those are the ones that made me go, HMMMMMM

From the last thread
Rmcalo,I did notice one large part blacked out(pertaining to Cindy's Dad)and now it bugs me.At the end of the blacked out paragraph it said something about Alexander Plesea claims no knowledge of....something or another.
Someone on here was explaining a while back how to copy from the PDF files into a program(maybe word?)and that would allow you to read the blacked out parts.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: January 25, 2009, 10:22:19 AM »

Who thinks Baez is going to try and throw Morales under the bus? 

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: January 25, 2009, 10:23:01 AM »

High's in the 40's where i am! I soooo want Spring to come early!!!

morning monken,,,,,,spring cant come to you till all these robins  in my yard go back home. I will keep track of them for ya though.. smiles from florida and mio for your day ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.