May 28, 2024, 07:59:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352420 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #340 on: January 25, 2009, 11:22:12 AM »

Good morning monkeys,
     When I heard Geraldo might have George's suicide note, I almost choked.  Can this get any more bizarre?  Then we read that CA told George to get jewelry for Caylee's funeral, that CA is having an affair.... blah blah.  Then the discussion changes to the financial magnitude of the family.  I snipped this quote:

"Point well taken. But what does their income, or lack of it, have to do with justice for Caylee?"

So, I think about that and wonder, is it my business what money the Anthony's have or are living off of.  Is it my business who the daddy is of Caylee?  Is it my business that the baby has not been buried?  Is it my business if Casey lives her life out in prison or is given the lethal injection?  Actually, none of it is my business but when it was plastered all over the news and I began crying and thinking about this little baby all the time, for 6 dadgum months,  - it became my business.  It became so many people's business that they searched, we donated money, food, time, etc. for this baby.  It takes a village to raise a child and this family was out of control and there was no one there to be Caylee's voice.  I feel "the village" became Caylee's voice and we want her buried and her remains at peace.  We want answers and to understand the dynamics of how this happened.  This family's dynamics, finances, affairs, personalities, etc. all seem to be links to what happened.  I am not trying to be rude and maybe it isn't our business but I want to know all the puzzle pieces in this mess and I want to try to understand it, if at all possible.  Caylee and Natalee have pulled my heartstrings tight.  I will never stop praying for them until we have answers and can put it to rest. Hugs.

Good post Sharon
This sums up exactly how I feel.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #341 on: January 25, 2009, 11:22:15 AM »

True several years ago but current law is that the company may not exclude payment for suicide after two to five years of the policy. For most policies it is two years but there are some specialty insurances that exclude it for five. Remember this is only in a straight life policy - if it is just an accidental death then it is an absolute exclusion and if it is a natural causes police it is also an exclusion. But in either case the burden is on the company to prove it was suicide.
This last one we had to deal with was last November 2007.  My mother was told that no monies would be received given the policy.  The policy he had was for over 15 some odd years.  My mother made mention that they had received a partial check from our other uncles insurance policy nearly 5 years after the incident, and that is when it was explained that it is all determined by the insurance company and the contract itself. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: January 25, 2009, 11:23:10 AM »

I don't believe that Casey really knows who Caylee's father is! There is at least  half a dozen stories she has put out there & this is so typical of a sociopath. A personal observation for me having an ex-SIL who is a sociopath: In general "getting to know you" type conversations with our family, this woman told 4 different stories about who her Father was; and this was to immediate family members. While she lived in this area, she told an additional 4 different stories to mutual friends & she is the one who brought the subject up in the first place! No one was going around asking her about her father!!! WTF!!?? Then she told family members a totally different story, same subject, a few years later!! I'm telling ya'll, sociopath's DO NOT GIVE A FAT RAT'S ABOUT ANYTHING THEY'VE SAID!!! This woman couldn't care less that she has told a dozen or more different stories about the same subject! It nevers crosses her mind that someone would question her, about anything! Seriously! And if someone does, she justs poo-poo's it & continues on talking so fast you can't get a word in! Just like Casey, Unconnected & rambling sentences, lying about anything & everything under the sun! It's beyond anything you've ever seen! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
crazybabyborg
« Reply #343 on: January 25, 2009, 11:24:08 AM »

Imagine waking up today being Lee Anthony and seeing the National Enquirer story.. esp if it is untrue and Crazy IS saying this stuff about him??
If it was me, I would be totally devastated. Where do you go where no one knows you?? This girl has destroyed her crazy azzed family and provoked such emotion from people who don't even know them. God Bless you baby Caylee, you never had a chance
ITA, I was so angry when I read that article. IF Lee is innocent, what a horrible thing to say about someone who loved you and was trying so hard to help you. What a horrible thing to say about your baby whom everyone has come to love. Are they trying to indicate that if you have a rape baby, it somehow makes it more acceptable to kill her? Is it supposed to make people (jurors) give you a little bit of sympathy? If I were Lee (and George) I would pack up, tell LE where I was going and just remove myself from this whole thing. I can't stand that KC and JB would be willing to hurt or implicate innocent people to save her murdering ass!! I would certainly stand up and make sure LE knew EVERY LITTLE THING she has said and done since Caylee was born. If she is going to play it that way, damn the torpedoes and fire away! 

Well said, Boo. Just saying it is going to have a huge impact on Lee's life. Probably already has, IMO.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: January 25, 2009, 11:24:41 AM »

I just can't imagine any reason for a "legit" suicide note to be made public.    Doesn't make sense to me.   Unless the note was a scam.   
Has it been made public?  I had not seen that yet.  All I have seen so far is that George is to stay in the hospital until Monday.  Where can I find the note or info on the note itself?  I thought that not even Conway had seen the note....I am out of the loop.

No. Last night Geraldo - as a teaser for his show - said something about having the suicide note to show.   But, Conway was on his show last night - and Geraldo asked him if he had the note, and Conway said "no". 

I personally don't want to know everything George put in the note.  I think it is just way too personal and I hope they don't release it to the public.   And, I truly hope George gets the help he needs.
Oh.  I thought that it was read on a blog that Cindy had sold the note to Geraldo and then when the Geraldo show came around he had no mention of the letter until the last few minutes of the show where he was talking about GA and his condition with Conway.
I thought what you were talking about was that the note had been released.  I had only heard and read that it was blogger rumor.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #345 on: January 25, 2009, 11:25:13 AM »

Steel Monkey...that's what I keep wondering, what will the defense be? The nanny defense would be insane to go with, and now it looks like Baez might attempt to make Morales the fall guy. I'm still thinking it will be some mental defect strategy, I don't think it will work, but I don't know what else they could go with.
I am curious with you NRCG.  I think though Baez would be even more of a dumbass if he tried the mental capacity defense as he already proclaimed that she was not mental when the first DP attorney had been brought in.  The first DP attorney wanted her to undergo a psych eval and testing, Baez said no way as she was perfectly sain and healthy.  If he were to renig on that for sure the prosecution would be all over it with a recording of his original claim of her sanity being intact.  Then again, he is just that stupid, so you could be right on target with this.  The man has a head full of hot air.
It has been driving me nuts trying to figure what Baez is going to do, I just feel it will be some kind of abuse and from that it made Casey do what Casey did because of it. Been used many times before, but I don't think it will work.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #346 on: January 25, 2009, 11:26:34 AM »

I don't believe that Casey really knows who Caylee's father is! There is at least  half a dozen stories she has put out there & this is so typical of a sociopath. A personal observation for me having an ex-SIL who is a sociopath: In general "getting to know you" type conversations with our family, this woman told 4 different stories about who her Father was; and this was to immediate family members. While she lived in this area, she told an additional 4 different stories to mutual friends & she is the one who brought the subject up in the first place! No one was going around asking her about her father!!! WTF!!?? Then she told family members a totally different story, same subject, a few years later!! I'm telling ya'll, sociopath's DO NOT GIVE A FAT RAT'S ABOUT ANYTHING THEY'VE SAID!!! This woman couldn't care less that she has told a dozen or more different stories about the same subject! It nevers crosses her mind that someone would question her, about anything! Seriously! And if someone does, she justs poo-poo's it & continues on talking so fast you can't get a word in! Just like Casey, Unconnected & rambling sentences, lying about anything & everything under the sun! It's beyond anything you've ever seen! 

Spot on Monken!  KC is the same way in that every conversation has to revolve around her.  If one story does not get the desired results, just go with another one. 

Everyone knows the sociopath is lying, but the sociopath knows that everyone is talking about them, and that is the desired result.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: January 25, 2009, 11:26:51 AM »

The MySpace blogger known as BB-11 (see http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie) says that CA cut a publicity deal with Geraldo and that Geraldo is going to have George's suicide note on air tonight.

My suspicions are that George's suicide attempt was nothing but a publicity stunt.

I contend that a suicide note would reveal the truth about his daughter ... not an attempt to implicate her friends.

IMO.

Janet

Did they use the suicide note on Geraldo?

IF the contents of the note have been given to Geraldo by Cindy ... then I am convinced George's "suicide attempt" was all a publicity stunt.

Janet

+++++++

Uncut: Brad Conway News Conference On George Anthony

26:00 - Cindy was angry at George.

http://www.wesh.com/video/18551465/index.html

Ah.........HELLO !!! Cindy is ALWAYS angry with George.

Maybe she is mad because he didn't complete the deal, so she could get his life insurance.

suicide invalidates your life insurance.
Not if you have had the policy for more than two years.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: January 25, 2009, 11:27:36 AM »

It's so nice when monkeys disagree respectfully!! You guys are great!

I don't disagree with anybody, but I do have a third opinion based on my Dad having an Insurance Agency all my life. It depends on the strict wording in the clause addressing the event of suicide. Bottom line is, if the Insurance Company's legal department thinks the company would loose in court if sued for not paying, they'll pay off. If the clause tightly wraps up the exclusion, they will not.

If the clause leaves any wiggle room at all, they'll pay if threatened with a suit, and then catagorize the version of the policy so that any future attempts to collect on those active policies being renewed will pay as well, and then abandon that policy for a rewritten one that closes the loophole.

They pay because if brought to trial, people can collect more than the original amount the policy is worth, plus legal fees. Policies from large companies ususally will not pay. Their legal department is too good.
That is exactly how I understood it CBB, it was entirely up to the insurance company and the policy you agreed upon.
Just to note, others could be right, that could be what they have found in their own personal dealings as it apears that each company is different.  I am not arguing that as it is exactly what we were told, each company and policy is different, depends on who you go with.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #349 on: January 25, 2009, 11:27:41 AM »

I respectfully disagree that suicide invalidates life insurance. If you have had the policy for a long enough period of time, the cause of death doesn't matter. I can say this based on the fact that my brother committed suicide and his life insurance did pay. It was a policy that was about 10 years old. I believe, correct me if I am wrong, that with a standard life insurance policy, the suicide clause is void after 2 years.
That is not entirely true.  Suicide and insurance pay out is based completely on the insurance company wether they wish to pay out or not.  Some pay nothing, regardless of the length of time the policy was in place, some pay after a period of 2-5 years, and some pay right away. 
(I am basing this on the knowledge I received from my mother when her brother took a shotgun to the mouth in front of my aunt.  Not only were they left to clean up the mess, but also pay for the funeral as the insurance did not pay out at the time.  The reason above was given, and to this day I have always thought it was ridiculous...the need of the family left behind is still there, and that was the entire purpose of a life insurance policy to begin with.)

morning dolce >->> I agree, as I have had three uncles kill them selves.. One at home, one in the woods under his fav tree, and one hung himself in a hotel room.. No insurances were paid out for any of them. The family was left to deal with everything alone....mio

True several years ago but current law is that the company may not exclude payment for suicide after two to five years of the policy. For most policies it is two years but there are some specialty insurances that exclude it for five. Remember this is only in a straight life policy - if it is just an accidental death then it is an absolute exclusion and if it is a natural causes police it is also an exclusion. But in either case the burden is on the company to prove it was suicide.

Your info is more current than mine, theboyzmom. As Roseanna Danna used to say: Nevermind......! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: January 25, 2009, 11:27:46 AM »

I just can't imagine any reason for a "legit" suicide note to be made public.    Doesn't make sense to me.   Unless the note was a scam.   
Has it been made public?  I had not seen that yet.  All I have seen so far is that George is to stay in the hospital until Monday.  Where can I find the note or info on the note itself?  I thought that not even Conway had seen the note....I am out of the loop.

No it has not, only the rumor that Geraldo had a copy of it but Geraldo didn't let on if he did.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: January 25, 2009, 11:29:11 AM »

Imagine waking up today being Lee Anthony and seeing the National Enquirer story.. esp if it is untrue and Crazy IS saying this stuff about him??
If it was me, I would be totally devastated. Where do you go where no one knows you?? This girl has destroyed her crazy azzed family and provoked such emotion from people who don't even know them. God Bless you baby Caylee, you never had a chance
ITA, I was so angry when I read that article. IF Lee is innocent, what a horrible thing to say about someone who loved you and was trying so hard to help you. What a horrible thing to say about your baby whom everyone has come to love. Are they trying to indicate that if you have a rape baby, it somehow makes it more acceptable to kill her? Is it supposed to make people (jurors) give you a little bit of sympathy? If I were Lee (and George) I would pack up, tell LE where I was going and just remove myself from this whole thing. I can't stand that KC and JB would be willing to hurt or implicate innocent people to save her murdering ass!! I would certainly stand up and make sure LE knew EVERY LITTLE THING she has said and done since Caylee was born. If she is going to play it that way, damn the torpedoes and fire away! 

Well said, Boo. Just saying it is going to have a huge impact on Lee's life. Probably already has, IMO.
If Lee is not the father, than I bet he is counting his lucky stars that he was forced to give DNA to prove otherwise.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #352 on: January 25, 2009, 11:30:53 AM »

If Bonehead does throw Ricardo under the bus, or try to blame it on someone else, what in the world could he claim the motive was?

I think that will be the tough part for him, and the part no jury would buy.  Nobody had the motive(s) but Casey.

its his abc defense. anyone but casey. i realize i should give him a break ( fat chance) as this is probably as far hes gotten in the alphabet and has more ego than brains, but i honestly feel that no matter what the f*cktard tries noone is going to be able to overlook the way she behaved in the month caylee was missing and noone but her knew about it.

that being said, i think he and slore are a match made in egomaniacal heaven, its always about them as individuals and what victims they are.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: January 25, 2009, 11:31:05 AM »

Steel Monkey...that's what I keep wondering, what will the defense be? The nanny defense would be insane to go with, and now it looks like Baez might attempt to make Morales the fall guy. I'm still thinking it will be some mental defect strategy, I don't think it will work, but I don't know what else they could go with.
I am curious with you NRCG.  I think though Baez would be even more of a dumbass if he tried the mental capacity defense as he already proclaimed that she was not mental when the first DP attorney had been brought in.  The first DP attorney wanted her to undergo a psych eval and testing, Baez said no way as she was perfectly sain and healthy.  If he were to renig on that for sure the prosecution would be all over it with a recording of his original claim of her sanity being intact.  Then again, he is just that stupid, so you could be right on target with this.  The man has a head full of hot air.
It has been driving me nuts trying to figure what Baez is going to do, I just feel it will be some kind of abuse and from that it made Casey do what Casey did because of it. Been used many times before, but I don't think it will work.
ITA it seems that abuse and/or rape is the only last straw he has.  We have gone through so many scenarios with this bunch already, they honestly are just throwing things in the wind to see how far it will carry.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: January 25, 2009, 11:31:46 AM »

When she was out on bail ( Thank you Lenny Padilla ! ), she had almost two months to put things in the garbage that might have linked her to the duct tape and the heart stickers. The things that LE didn't get in July. She is that devious.
There was no duct tape at the ANT house, who doesn't have duct tape ?
I talked to my DD about the fingerprints on the duct tape, and if there were any, LE would have them by now. They would have had them for a while.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: January 25, 2009, 11:32:15 AM »

No. Last night Geraldo - as a teaser for his show - said something about having the suicide note to show.   But, Conway was on his show last night - and Geraldo asked him if he had the note, and Conway said "no". 

I personally don't want to know everything George put in the note.  I think it is just way too personal and I hope they don't release it to the public.   And, I truly hope George gets the help he needs.
Oh.  I thought that it was read on a blog that Cindy had sold the note to Geraldo and then when the Geraldo show came around he had no mention of the letter until the last few minutes of the show where he was talking about GA and his condition with Conway.
I thought what you were talking about was that the note had been released.  I had only heard and read that it was blogger rumor.

What I said originally was that I can't see ANY reason at all for that note to be released.   I hope Geraldo never puts it on his show.  George has a  right to his privacy and I don't think the rest of the world needs to know what he was feeling or wrote in his note.   jmo.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #356 on: January 25, 2009, 11:32:43 AM »

ITA it seems that abuse and/or rape is the only last straw he has.  We have gone through so many scenarios with this bunch already, they honestly are just throwing things in the wind to see how far it will carry.

BUT...for the abuse and/or rape defense to work, she will have to admit to killing her daughter, and that is not likely to happen.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: January 25, 2009, 11:34:00 AM »

No it has not, only the rumor that Geraldo had a copy of it but Geraldo didn't let on if he did.
Thank you Klaas, that is what I thought, blogger rumor.  I think it would be extremely distastefull of that bunch to disclose such personal info.  He obviously has a problem, and the doctors are seeing it, which is why they have extended his visit.
Stunt or no stunt, it is clear he has an issue.  They all have lost Caylee, he seems to be visibly taking it the hardest.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: January 25, 2009, 11:35:02 AM »

Im coming to the party late, who do we think could have raped her????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: January 25, 2009, 11:36:17 AM »

BUT...for the abuse and/or rape defense to work, she will have to admit to killing her daughter, and that is not likely to happen.
Oh...great point there Steel!  Way to throw a monkey wrench!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.