May 27, 2024, 06:39:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352337 times)
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: January 25, 2009, 03:06:50 PM »

KC said she talked to Caylee on the phone July 15th. Forensics will show Caylee was not alive on July 15th. I think that is what will seal her fate.

KC said that she left her at Zannys.
KC said that Zanny took her from the park.
KC said that she had a job at Universal.
KC said that Caylee was the product of a rape.
KC said that LA molested her.

How much time do we have to add to this list?
But a sympathetic jurist could say maybe Caylee was kidnapped, maybe KC was embarrassed about not having a job/getting fired, maybe KC sensationalized to get attention, but is not a murderer.
But how could she have talked to Caylee on July 15th. There is no way to explain that away. IMO.

Let's hope jurors 1 and 10 from Spector haven't moved to FL!   
For real. Someone said it does not have to be unanimous in Florida, I hope that's true.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: January 25, 2009, 03:09:03 PM »

JMO...If GA walks out of the hospital in 72 hrs...you can assume it was not a suicide attempt. You can't treat that kind of despondency in 72 hrs. He would be there at least 30 days.

I have a friend in Florida who has been Baker Acted more than once for suicide attempts and the "least" amount of time she spent was 28 days. If they consider it a valid suicide attempt, they require a battery of tests, review of all records, and extensive counseling, so I don't believe he will be leaving anytime soon if this was a real attempt. (which I doubt)

Really, Turbo.  If that's the case in FL, then we'll be knowing the truth soon.  Also, wonder if it wasn't a "real" attempted suicide, if the notes GA left will be made public.  Didn't he have written suicide notes both in his car and in his motel room, not that it makes any difference unless they can be used as more incriminating evidence against him.

That was interesting to me about the one in the car and the room. It was like he was making copies.  It made me wonder if Cindy had a copy too when Geraldo said he had one. There is no way the police would have given that to Cindy, so that leads me right back to my original hypothesis of it being a set up with a script.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #522 on: January 25, 2009, 03:13:34 PM »

Can anyone confirm that in a Capital Murder One case in the State of Florida that there DOES NOT need to be a unanimous decision by 12 jurors?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 25, 2009, 03:14:08 PM »

JMO...If GA walks out of the hospital in 72 hrs...you can assume it was not a suicide attempt. You can't treat that kind of despondency in 72 hrs. He would be there at least 30 days.
I was wondering about that, but legally they can hold him 72 hrs, after that I don't think they can, unless he agrees to that, or maybe I'm wrong.
You are very correct Norose
After the 72 hrs, if he is no longer verbalizing suicidal ideation, he can be released with a discharge plan to follow up with a psychiatrist closer to his home. the LCSW will set up his discharge plan, he will sign it, the new dr will be notified and he will go.. wherever.. home? parents home near Dolce (lol) or with Conway or a friend.. although we havent seen any

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #524 on: January 25, 2009, 03:15:15 PM »

Can anyone confirm that in a Capital Murder One case in the State of Florida that there DOES NOT need to be a unanimous decision by 12 jurors?

No~never heard that before, BUT in the sentencing portion of the trial, it doesn't take a unanimous decision of the jurors to agree to the DP, just a majority.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: January 25, 2009, 03:15:47 PM »

KC said she talked to Caylee on the phone July 15th. Forensics will show Caylee was not alive on July 15th. I think that is what will seal her fate.

KC said that she left her at Zannys.
KC said that Zanny took her from the park.
KC said that she had a job at Universal.
KC said that Caylee was the product of a rape.
KC said that LA molested her.

How much time do we have to add to this list?
But a sympathetic jurist could say maybe Caylee was kidnapped, maybe KC was embarrassed about not having a job/getting fired, maybe KC sensationalized to get attention, but is not a murderer.
But how could she have talked to Caylee on July 15th. There is no way to explain that away. IMO.

Let's hope jurors 1 and 10 from Spector haven't moved to FL!   
Please lets hope not, I can't even think about that.
Oh those California liberals!     (just kidding no rose!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #526 on: January 25, 2009, 03:16:27 PM »

I was wondering about that, but legally they can hold him 72 hrs, after that I don't think they can, unless he agrees to that, or maybe I'm wrong.
After the 72 hrs, if he is no longer verbalizing suicidal ideation, he can be released with a discharge plan to follow up with a psychiatrist closer to his home. the LCSW will set up his discharge plan, he will sign it, the new dr will be notified and he will go.. wherever.. home? parents home near Dolce (lol) or with Conway or a friend.. although we havent seen any
I'm afraid he will go home to Cindy.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: January 25, 2009, 03:18:25 PM »

I bet CA will insist on it!  <insert pic of CA stomping her feet and wagging her finger>
She needs to be in control of ALL around her!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: January 25, 2009, 03:19:17 PM »

I have a friend in Florida who has been Baker Acted more than once for suicide attempts and the "least" amount of time she spent was 28 days. If they consider it a valid suicide attempt, they require a battery of tests, review of all records, and extensive counseling, so I don't believe he will be leaving anytime soon if this was a real attempt. (which I doubt)

Really, Turbo.  If that's the case in FL, then we'll be knowing the truth soon.  Also, wonder if it wasn't a "real" attempted suicide, if the notes GA left will be made public.  Didn't he have written suicide notes both in his car and in his motel room, not that it makes any difference unless they can be used as more incriminating evidence against him.

That was interesting to me about the one in the car and the room. It was like he was making copies.  It made me wonder if Cindy had a copy too when Geraldo said he had one. There is no way the police would have given that to Cindy, so that leads me right back to my original hypothesis of it being a set up with a script.

Yup!!  It was all a publicity stunt.  The so called suicide note is worth big bucks to both the  Anthonys and the Fox channel in their joint endeavor.

IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #529 on: January 25, 2009, 03:20:58 PM »

I bet CA will insist on it!  <insert pic of CA stomping her feet and wagging her finger>
She needs to be in control of ALL around her!

Just for that reason, he should commit himself . Can you imagine being shut up in a house 24/7 with that mouth?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: January 25, 2009, 03:21:34 PM »

... and the Anthonys will continue their media/network charade to uphold their daughter by attempting to prevent justice from prevailing for their granddaughter.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: January 25, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »

O/T~

This is snipped from  Foxnews article that was talking about the Riley Ann Sawyer murder, and the trial supposed to start this week. Anyway, it references Tim Miller and his help in the investigation, and what he did afterwards, his compassion and love for others NEVER ceases to amaze me:

The island where the toddler's body was found was officially renamed "Riley's Island." A wooden cross bearing a plaque with her name was placed there as a memorial, but Hurricane Ike washed it away on Sept. 13.

Miller, who made that cross, said he is making a new one and hopes that he and Riley's family can place it on the island at the end of Trenor's trial.

"It's sad the cross is gone. But as much damage as the hurricane did, I was afraid the whole island would be wiped away," he said. "God did not want that to happen. The cross will be put there again in her honor."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482742,00.html

I love Tim Miller. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: January 25, 2009, 03:25:29 PM »

Excellent point.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: January 25, 2009, 03:25:59 PM »

O/T~

This is snipped from  Foxnews article that was talking about the Riley Ann Sawyer murder, and the trial supposed to start this week. Anyway, it references Tim Miller and his help in the investigation, and what he did afterwards, his compassion and love for others NEVER ceases to amaze me:

The island where the toddler's body was found was officially renamed "Riley's Island." A wooden cross bearing a plaque with her name was placed there as a memorial, but Hurricane Ike washed it away on Sept. 13.

Miller, who made that cross, said he is making a new one and hopes that he and Riley's family can place it on the island at the end of Trenor's trial.

"It's sad the cross is gone. But as much damage as the hurricane did, I was afraid the whole island would be wiped away," he said. "God did not want that to happen. The cross will be put there again in her honor."

Tim Miller erecting the cross he made in honor of Riley Ann Sawyers

The island was later named....

I apologize for being O/T.....but....

I consider it a Tribute to Tim Miller and Equusearch

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #534 on: January 25, 2009, 03:27:07 PM »

O/T~

I love Tim Miller. 

He is the true essence of the word HERO......he is in one of the photo's placing a stuffed animal by the cross he built, it breaks my heart because the cross looks just like Laura's cross........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: January 25, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »

Yup!!  It was all a publicity stunt.  The so called suicide note is worth big bucks to both the  Anthonys and the Fox channel in their joint endeavor.

IMO.

Janet
Is there a link that states there were 2 suicide notes or is this another rumor?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: January 25, 2009, 03:28:13 PM »

I am sorry, the photos are not larger, but I don't know how to do this.  If someone can, and it is OK with the ADMIN, please feel free to enlarge and repost.

Thank you,

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: January 25, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »

Maybe Cin Cin wrote it ??  Or helped ?    
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: January 25, 2009, 03:31:16 PM »

Steel Monkey...that's what I keep wondering, what will the defense be? The nanny defense would be insane to go with, and now it looks like Baez might attempt to make Morales the fall guy. I'm still thinking it will be some mental defect strategy, I don't think it will work, but I don't know what else they could go with.
I am curious with you NRCG.  I think though Baez would be even more of a dumbass if he tried the mental capacity defense as he already proclaimed that she was not mental when the first DP attorney had been brought in.  The first DP attorney wanted her to undergo a psych eval and testing, Baez said no way as she was perfectly sain and healthy.  If he were to renig on that for sure the prosecution would be all over it with a recording of his original claim of her sanity being intact.  Then again, he is just that stupid, so you could be right on target with this.  The man has a head full of hot air.
It has been driving me nuts trying to figure what Baez is going to do, I just feel it will be some kind of abuse and from that it made Casey do what Casey did because of it. Been used many times before, but I don't think it will work.

NoRose.  Trying to catch-up.  I would bet that it's driving Bozo nuts, too, trying to figure out what he's going to do.   

IMO taking into consideration the defense team Baez had put together, and how they've handled things in the past, I would say the defense for reasonable doubt would be to attack the police and trying to portray that the police have bungled everything and the lab work has been bungled, etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 25, 2009, 03:34:20 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!! I just got caught up on reading and thought I would add my 2 cents worth on the note that GA left. In 1989 my brother went into the woods with a gun to kill himself. My SIL at the time called me 1st. My brother and I were close. I told her to call 911 and I got there first. I found my brother with the gun to his temple. He threatened to shoot me if I came any closer...which I knew he would not do. Long story short, I asked LE to let me try to get him calmed down. I was able to finally get the gun and avoid a tragedy. He had left a suicide note..which LE took and it was put in his medical file. No one in the family was ever allowed to see it.I do not think LE would allow CA to have this note for any reason. I may be wrong, which I usually am, so this is just MOO.

I hope you're right and that "no one" gets to see the letter.  If GA is not saying anything in the letter that would indicate that Casey is guilty (and we're hearing there is noting to that effect), then the letter does not pertain to the "case"; therefore, as important as it is to GA's life, it's not important to the prosecutor/defense.

I really, really hope that Cindy cannot get to it and sell it. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.