May 28, 2024, 08:12:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352425 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #540 on: January 25, 2009, 03:36:30 PM »

O/T~

This is snipped from  Foxnews article that was talking about the Riley Ann Sawyer murder, and the trial supposed to start this week. Anyway, it references Tim Miller and his help in the investigation, and what he did afterwards, his compassion and love for others NEVER ceases to amaze me:

The island where the toddler's body was found was officially renamed "Riley's Island." A wooden cross bearing a plaque with her name was placed there as a memorial, but Hurricane Ike washed it away on Sept. 13.

Miller, who made that cross, said he is making a new one and hopes that he and Riley's family can place it on the island at the end of Trenor's trial.

"It's sad the cross is gone. But as much damage as the hurricane did, I was afraid the whole island would be wiped away," he said. "God did not want that to happen. The cross will be put there again in her honor."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482742,00.html

Tim Miller erecting the cross he made in honor of Riley Ann Sawyers

The island was later named....

I apologize for being O/T.....but....

I consider it a Tribute to Tim Miller and Equusearch

He is such a sweet man.  The compassion he has shown the Anthonys throughout this whole thing is unbelievable, especially considering how Cindy treated him.

He is DEFINITELY a hero in my eyes, and always will be.  It breaks my heart to think that he knows all too well the pain of losing a child and he is selfless enough to revisit similar situations in order to attempt to spare others that same pain or give them closure that they woudn't have had otherwise.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: January 25, 2009, 03:37:42 PM »

In the last few days many on the defense side have suddenly thrown on the cloak of "victim."  Even Baez knows his goose is cooked.  We should expect even more sillyness from Geraldo.   
"thrown on the cloak of victim"  I like that - very poetic.

I can see where more and more craziness will be happening as time of trial gets closer and closer.  Baez has already told us we don't know the whole story.  LE certainly hasn't made public all of their evidence.

The mother of all rollercoaster rides is yet to come!!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: January 25, 2009, 03:38:11 PM »

JMO...If GA walks out of the hospital in 72 hrs...you can assume it was not a suicide attempt. You can't treat that kind of despondency in 72 hrs. He would be there at least 30 days.
I was wondering about that, but legally they can hold him 72 hrs, after that I don't think they can, unless he agrees to that, or maybe I'm wrong.
You are very correct Norose
After the 72 hrs, if he is no longer verbalizing suicidal ideation, he can be released with a discharge plan to follow up with a psychiatrist closer to his home. the LCSW will set up his discharge plan, he will sign it, the new dr will be notified and he will go.. wherever.. home? parents home near Dolce (lol) or with Conway or a friend.. although we havent seen any
I'm afraid he will go home to Cindy.
I bet CA will insist on it!  <insert pic of CA stomping her feet and wagging her finger>
She needs to be in control of ALL around her!

Just for that reason, he should commit himself . Can you imagine being shut up in a house 24/7 with that mouth?

I cannot imagine being locked up in a house with George Anthony.  When I stopped to consider that I had financially supported hime for years ... he losts my hard earned bucks in an internet scam and ... then he contemplates suicide which implies I am alone to face what lies ahead in regards to our daughter.

My sanity would dictate George would be sent packing.  The alternate implies I would becomes a controlling shrew.

When I consider the H--- on Earth that my hubby went through in 1990 when I had surgery for a brain tumour.  Yet ... he was my rock.  It was never about him ... it was all about me.  I am sure there were times he would have like to bail ... one way or another ... but he made a choice ... a choice to what was right ... a choice to accept responsibility ... a choice to love.

As angry as I am at Cindy, George and Lee for attempting to prevent justice from prevailing for Caylee Marie ... my heart breaks for Cindy.  When life circumstances dictate a husband's support ... George does not step up to the plate ... he crumbles.

IMO

Janet

++++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: January 25, 2009, 03:39:45 PM »

O/T~

This is snipped from  Foxnews article that was talking about the Riley Ann Sawyer murder, and the trial supposed to start this week. Anyway, it references Tim Miller and his help in the investigation, and what he did afterwards, his compassion and love for others NEVER ceases to amaze me:

The island where the toddler's body was found was officially renamed "Riley's Island." A wooden cross bearing a plaque with her name was placed there as a memorial, but Hurricane Ike washed it away on Sept. 13.

Miller, who made that cross, said he is making a new one and hopes that he and Riley's family can place it on the island at the end of Trenor's trial.

"It's sad the cross is gone. But as much damage as the hurricane did, I was afraid the whole island would be wiped away," he said. "God did not want that to happen. The cross will be put there again in her honor."

He is such a sweet man.  The compassion he has shown the Anthonys throughout this whole thing is unbelievable, especially considering how Cindy treated him.

He is DEFINITELY a hero in my eyes, and always will be.  It breaks my heart to think that he knows all too well the pain of losing a child and he is selfless enough to revisit similar situations in order to attempt to spare others that same pain or give them closure that they woudn't have had otherwise.

Thank you to Island Monkey for the enlarged pics.  Sorry, did not notice that you had already had them up to view.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: January 25, 2009, 03:42:12 PM »

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #545 on: January 25, 2009, 03:43:16 PM »

JMO...If GA walks out of the hospital in 72 hrs...you can assume it was not a suicide attempt. You can't treat that kind of despondency in 72 hrs. He would be there at least 30 days.
I was wondering about that, but legally they can hold him 72 hrs, after that I don't think they can, unless he agrees to that, or maybe I'm wrong.
After the 72 hrs, if he is no longer verbalizing suicidal ideation, he can be released with a discharge plan to follow up with a psychiatrist closer to his home. the LCSW will set up his discharge plan, he will sign it, the new dr will be notified and he will go.. wherever.. home? parents home near Dolce (lol) or with Conway or a friend.. although we havent seen any
I'm afraid he will go home to Cindy.

... and the Anthonys will continue their media/network charade to uphold their daughter by attempting to prevent justice from prevailing for their granddaughter.

Janet
Yes they will, and it looks like nothing or nobody can stop them.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: January 25, 2009, 03:43:52 PM »

OK, so I guess it is true that 2 suicide notes are a rumor.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: January 25, 2009, 03:44:56 PM »

O/T~

He is doing this for his daughter.  George Anthony could follow in Tim's shadow and continue to bring hope and closure for other families, as Tim is continuing to do.  However, first George must fess up to the TRUTH of the happenings surrounding Caylee's death.  Lying will continue to put him back where he is today.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: January 25, 2009, 03:45:31 PM »

I have a friend in Florida who has been Baker Acted more than once for suicide attempts and the "least" amount of time she spent was 28 days. If they consider it a valid suicide attempt, they require a battery of tests, review of all records, and extensive counseling, so I don't believe he will be leaving anytime soon if this was a real attempt. (which I doubt)

Do we "know" if George voluntarily agreed?  If so, can't he sign himself out at any time?

I do hope he is kept for a longer period of time that 3 days.  I believe it would be good for him to have time apart from that mess that is his life...maybe good for Cindy and Lee, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #549 on: January 25, 2009, 03:46:21 PM »

In the last few days many on the defense side have suddenly thrown on the cloak of "victim."  Even Baez knows his goose is cooked.  We should expect even more sillyness from Geraldo.   
"thrown on the cloak of victim"  I like that - very poetic.

I can see where more and more craziness will be happening as time of trial gets closer and closer.  Baez has already told us we don't know the whole story.  LE certainly hasn't made public all of their evidence.

The mother of all rollercoaster rides is yet to come!!   
See many people keep saying that when the trial starts its just going to get worse, but I do not think so.  I think we all have a pretty good understanding of the evidence that the LE has, we may not know everything in detail, but I can not see Baez having a well enough defense that it is going to cause a rollercoaster type effect.  Granted he can and will damn sure try, I just think quite honestly with all of their little sceams thus far...they all have lost shock value to me.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: January 25, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »

George Anthony Remains Under Psychiatric Evaluation
Grandfather Text Messaged That He Wants To Be With Caylee

WESH.com
updated 2:45 p.m. ET, Sun., Jan. 25, 2009
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - The grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Anthony remained at Halifax Medical Center in Daytona Beach under psychiatric evaluation on Sunday.

Attorney Brad Conway asked the public and media to respect the Anthony family privacy just hours after George Anthony was found alive with a suicide note on Friday morning.

“This has been nothing less than hell,” Conway said at a news conference in front of the Orange County Courthouse. "George...has been pushed to the brink of what might have been another tragedy in this case." (

Excerpt Of Conway News Conference

|

Full Video of News Conference.

“They need a little bit of distance,” said Conway, who credited law enforcement with swift action in the case.

George Anthony’s daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged in connection with the death of his granddaughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December, five months after the family reported her missing.

Authorities in Daytona Beach earlier Friday confirmed that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee.

However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony.

Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood transported George Anthony to a Daytona Beach hospital for psychiatric evaluation after he was found early Friday morning.

"He told us he needed time away, needed time to think," Chitwood said.

Chitwood said he found George Anthony sad and alone hiding out in a $35 a night room at Hawaii Motel in Daytona Beach. Cell phone pings tracked from Orange County lead officers to the area.

They spotted his car, and inside the room found empty pill bottles, beer and what appeared to be an eight-page goodbye note.

According to officials, George Anthony and his wife were expected to meet with Brad Conway on Thursday, but George Anthony never showed up. Conway called the Orange County Sheriff's Office to file a missing person's report.

Listen to the 911 Call

Cindy Anthony said she noticed prescription medicine bottles and a picture of herself and of their daughter, Casey Anthony, missing from the house along with her husband.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Office incident report, George Anthony began sending text messages at 10:47 p.m. Thursday.

His wife told members of the sheriff's office that the messages sent to her and other friends said that he did not want to live anymore, and that he wanted to be with Caylee. Cindy Anthony said he also texted that he wanted to be left alone and to make sure Caylee was in God's arms.

Using the GPS locator on George Anthony's cell phone, police located him at the Hawaii Motel on Ridgewood Avenue near Wilder Boulevard shortly before 2 a.m.

Motel staff said Anthony checked into Room No. 106 on Thursday evening and said he had business in Daytona Beach on Friday. Police said they found remnants of fast food and beer, blood-pressure medication and other pill jars.

Investigators said they used Florida's Baker Act to take Anthony to Halifax Health Medical Center for a mental evaluation. They said Anthony's demeanor was more melancholy than suicidal. No gun was found in the motel room or car.

Anthony was listed in stable condition on Friday. He was admitted and will undergo a medical evaluation and mental health evaluation that will determine the length of his stay, Halifax Health Medical Center spokeswoman Salina Wang said.

The Baker Act allows authorities to transport people to a state mental health facility if they're believed to be a threat to themselves. An involuntary exam can be performed if the person is deemed mentally ill and can be held for up to three days against their will for treatment.

The Baker Act allows law enforcement to detain someone for up to 72 hours so they can receive a mental health evaluation. It has been more than 40 hours.

A member of the Orange County Jail's health services staff notified Casey Anthony on Friday of the situation with her father.

Friday night, George Anthony was considered to be in stable condition. He had a visit from his wife at Halifax Medical Center and will be kept there at least overnight.

Cindy Anthony told investigators she asked George Anthony the day before he disappeared to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral. Cindy Anthony said she believes that may have made George even more depressed about his granddaughter's death.

On Sunday, Halifax Medical Center representatives said George Anthony was still stable and his status remained unchanged. There was no known release date.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: January 25, 2009, 03:46:44 PM »

I have a friend in Florida who has been Baker Acted more than once for suicide attempts and the "least" amount of time she spent was 28 days. If they consider it a valid suicide attempt, they require a battery of tests, review of all records, and extensive counseling, so I don't believe he will be leaving anytime soon if this was a real attempt. (which I doubt)

Really, Turbo.  If that's the case in FL, then we'll be knowing the truth soon.  Also, wonder if it wasn't a "real" attempted suicide, if the notes GA left will be made public.  Didn't he have written suicide notes both in his car and in his motel room, not that it makes any difference unless they can be used as more incriminating evidence against him.

That was interesting to me about the one in the car and the room. It was like he was making copies.  It made me wonder if Cindy had a copy too when Geraldo said he had one. There is no way the police would have given that to Cindy, so that leads me right back to my original hypothesis of it being a set up with a script.

Maybe Cin Cin wrote it ??  Or helped ?    
That thought entered my mind, and if Geraldo does read the note on his show, there had to be a copy, because how else would he get a copy?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: January 25, 2009, 03:48:51 PM »

George's suicide note (if it was that) should be private, but if you posted it here, I would break my neck to read it.   
Me too A1 ~

Hey Newfie. I would too.

I have to admit:  Me too!

But, if it were me, I sure would want the privacy and not to have my thoughts at a time of depression and desperation in my life put out there for the entire world to pick apart and make comments about.   

Double-standard...I know..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: January 25, 2009, 03:49:00 PM »

O/T~

He is doing this for his daughter.  George Anthony could follow in Tim's shadow and continue to bring hope and closure for other families, as Tim is continuing to do.  However, first George must fess up to the TRUTH of the happenings surrounding Caylee's death.  Lying will continue to put him back where he is today.

... as well as Cindy and Lee.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: January 25, 2009, 03:49:32 PM »

Do we "know" if George voluntarily agreed?  If so, can't he sign himself out at any time?

I do hope he is kept for a longer period of time that 3 days.  I believe it would be good for him to have time apart from that mess that is his life...maybe good for Cindy and Lee, too.

i agree Puzzler, that is the best place for him right now.. hope Cindy the martyr has kept up payments on the health insurance

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: January 25, 2009, 03:49:41 PM »

OK, so I guess it is true that 2 suicide notes are a rumor.

No I don't think it is a rumor, it was stated in an article one note was in the car and one in the room, that is all I know.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: January 25, 2009, 03:50:09 PM »

George's suicide note (if it was that) should be private, but if you posted it here, I would break my neck to read it.   
Me too A1 ~

Hey Newfie. I would too.

I have to admit:  Me too!

But, if it were me, I sure would want the privacy and not to have my thoughts at a time of depression and desperation in my life put out there for the entire world to pick apart and make comments about.   

Double-standard...I know..

Sorry...one more thing...

I would HATE it most of all if Geraldo got hold of the letter and read it to his audience or showed it to his audience....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: January 25, 2009, 03:50:59 PM »

Really, Turbo.  If that's the case in FL, then we'll be knowing the truth soon.  Also, wonder if it wasn't a "real" attempted suicide, if the notes GA left will be made public.  Didn't he have written suicide notes both in his car and in his motel room, not that it makes any difference unless they can be used as more incriminating evidence against him.

That was interesting to me about the one in the car and the room. It was like he was making copies.  It made me wonder if Cindy had a copy too when Geraldo said he had one. There is no way the police would have given that to Cindy, so that leads me right back to my original hypothesis of it being a set up with a script.

Maybe Cin Cin wrote it ??  Or helped ?    
That thought entered my mind, and if Geraldo does read the note on his show, there had to be a copy, because how else would he get a copy?

Think about it.  Who would share a genuine suicide note of a loved one with the media?

Janet

_____

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: January 25, 2009, 03:56:32 PM »

On Geraldo's show last night, Conway made a couple of interesting statement.

One - that "we" will be watching George closely
Two - that George "will be" getting treatment

Both statements lead me to believe that George will be "out" of a facility.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: January 25, 2009, 03:57:07 PM »

Think about it.  Who would share a genuine suicide note of a loved one with the media?

Janet

*sigh*  Only the Anthony's   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.