May 28, 2024, 12:15:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352369 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: January 25, 2009, 03:59:44 PM »

KC said she talked to Caylee on the phone July 15th. Forensics will show Caylee was not alive on July 15th. I think that is what will seal her fate.

Excellent point.

Yes...excellent point...

You know...the monkeys know "so much"....we forget some of the small details.
I would classify this detail as a "NAIL".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #561 on: January 25, 2009, 04:03:25 PM »

KC said she talked to Caylee on the phone July 15th. Forensics will show Caylee was not alive on July 15th. I think that is what will seal her fate.

Excellent point.

Yes...excellent point...

You know...the monkeys know "so much"....we forget some of the small details.
I would classify this detail as a "NAIL".

I agree, and it's just one of MANY.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #562 on: January 25, 2009, 04:03:40 PM »

O/T~

This is snipped from  Foxnews article that was talking about the Riley Ann Sawyer murder, and the trial supposed to start this week. Anyway, it references Tim Miller and his help in the investigation, and what he did afterwards, his compassion and love for others NEVER ceases to amaze me:

The island where the toddler's body was found was officially renamed "Riley's Island." A wooden cross bearing a plaque with her name was placed there as a memorial, but Hurricane Ike washed it away on Sept. 13.

Miller, who made that cross, said he is making a new one and hopes that he and Riley's family can place it on the island at the end of Trenor's trial.

"It's sad the cross is gone. But as much damage as the hurricane did, I was afraid the whole island would be wiped away," he said. "God did not want that to happen. The cross will be put there again in her honor."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482742,00.html

Crap~forgot the photo of the cross Tim made for Riley
BUMP~

Here is my earlier post with larger photos....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #563 on: January 25, 2009, 04:04:35 PM »

OK, so I guess it is true that 2 suicide notes are a rumor.

No I don't think it is a rumor, it was stated in an article one note was in the car and one in the room, that is all I know.
But now that article above does not talk about a note in the car, and another article I read this morning it said he was going to be released tomorrow, so now I'm not sure, conflicting reports.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: January 25, 2009, 04:05:06 PM »

i feel that some of bozo's clowns must be reading here......i don't think we should speak about possible defense strategies here....wouldn't want to give them any ideas...

Regrets, I've had a few......
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 25, 2009, 04:09:44 PM »

Justice for Caylee

Ricardo shared with me that he, Amy and Jesse all took lie detector test back in August and passed. They have all cooperated with police.

Yes- my blogs are not set to private as their is a female named Kathleen who was banned from Webslueth.com and had egg on her face when it came out all her lies about finding the female at the airport who claims to have saw Caylee etc..this person is trying to redeem herself with CA and she has promised CA that she will stop at nothing to get my myspace account deleted. Kathleen has not come up with anything orginal but I am still going to protect myself as CA is on the war path wanting to find out who told me about her personal life and the facts of waht is actually going on in her home.

Wonder if that is Katie526.  This person had started their own forum after the ban --  http://cayleemarieanthony.freeforums.org/ .  After Wanda (the airport lady) was not allowed to post at WS she went to Katie's site.  The site was later made private.  There were some very weird theories going on there.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: January 25, 2009, 04:10:25 PM »

We all know Baez is a new lawyer and basically clueless.
I suspect that by the time the trial comes around, he may or may not even be her attorney.
I also think that the cash for her defense will dry up and there will be no dream team. It is apparent tp any lawyer in their right mind that this case requires a plea.... we see it and we arent lawyers

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: January 25, 2009, 04:12:02 PM »

i feel that some of bozo's clowns must be reading here......i don't think we should speak about possible defense strategies here....wouldn't want to give them any ideas...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #568 on: January 25, 2009, 04:12:04 PM »

Justice for Caylee

Ricardo shared with me that he, Amy and Jesse all took lie detector test back in August and passed. They have all cooperated with police.

Yes- my blogs are not set to private as their is a female named Kathleen who was banned from Webslueth.com and had egg on her face when it came out all her lies about finding the female at the airport who claims to have saw Caylee etc..this person is trying to redeem herself with CA and she has promised CA that she will stop at nothing to get my myspace account deleted. Kathleen has not come up with anything orginal but I am still going to protect myself as CA is on the war path wanting to find out who told me about her personal life and the facts of waht is actually going on in her home.

Wonder if that is Katie526.  This person had started their own forum after the ban --  http://cayleemarieanthony.freeforums.org/ .  After Wanda (the airport lady) was not allowed to post at WS she went to Katie's site.  The site was later made private.  There were some very weird theories going on there.
It has to be Katie526, and she is also on another forum, and she is the only one with a different view, and sticking up big time for Cindy.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 25, 2009, 04:12:16 PM »

In the last few days many on the defense side have suddenly thrown on the cloak of "victim."  Even Baez knows his goose is cooked.  We should expect even more sillyness from Geraldo.   
"thrown on the cloak of victim"  I like that - very poetic.

I can see where more and more craziness will be happening as time of trial gets closer and closer.  Baez has already told us we don't know the whole story.  LE certainly hasn't made public all of their evidence.

The mother of all rollercoaster rides is yet to come!!   
See many people keep saying that when the trial starts its just going to get worse, but I do not think so.  I think we all have a pretty good understanding of the evidence that the LE has, we may not know everything in detail, but I can not see Baez having a well enough defense that it is going to cause a rollercoaster type effect.  Granted he can and will damn sure try, I just think quite honestly with all of their little sceams thus far...they all have lost shock value to me.

Dolce, I was actually trying to imply that as "time for trial gets closer" and not the trial itself.
The time just before....the defense team IMO will fling so much poo that everyone will be second guessing everything they thought they knew.  I say defense team because the folks Baez has assembled have much experience in doing just that and the more confusion that can be made in the public eye, the greater chance the defense has of getting at least one juror that will commit to "not" guilty.  IMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #570 on: January 25, 2009, 04:13:51 PM »

JMO...If GA walks out of the hospital in 72 hrs...you can assume it was not a suicide attempt. You can't treat that kind of despondency in 72 hrs. He would be there at least 30 days.
I was wondering about that, but legally they can hold him 72 hrs, after that I don't think they can, unless he agrees to that, or maybe I'm wrong.
You are very correct Norose
After the 72 hrs, if he is no longer verbalizing suicidal ideation, he can be released with a discharge plan to follow up with a psychiatrist closer to his home. the LCSW will set up his discharge plan, he will sign it, the new dr will be notified and he will go.. wherever.. home? parents home near Dolce (lol) or with Conway or a friend.. although we havent seen any

On Geraldo's show last night, Conway made a couple of interesting statement.

One - that "we" will be watching George closely
Two - that George "will be" getting treatment

Both statements lead me to believe that George will be "out" of a facility.

That would also indicate to me that GA is going back to hopespring 
JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: January 25, 2009, 04:20:00 PM »

I suspect that by the time the trial comes around, he may or may not even be her attorney.
I also think that the cash for her defense will dry up and there will be no dream team. It is apparent tp any lawyer in their right mind that this case requires a plea.... we see it and we arent lawyers
He has been at the bar for three years and has done rather well for himself.
( I do not think he has the experience to take a trial of this magnitude to a good result for his odious client , nor do I think that he has the oral skills to persuade anyone to follow the bouncing ball to his conclusions of abc. )
He is now teaching a course called How to Prepare for Trial. I will dig the link up and post in a few moments.
If Amy and Ricardo toook the lie detetor tests, goodie because it was also in the request for discovery of January7th, meaning, we will see it and then we can discuss it for pages and pages ...   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: January 25, 2009, 04:20:54 PM »

We've also heard many lawyers say it's crazy for Casey's attorney to not plea this out.  (In other words: she's going down.  Even Geraldo said that last night.)

If Casey gets a new attorney, the trial will be post-poned for a LONG time.

In wanting justice for Caylee...I would prefer to see the justice sooner rather than later.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #573 on: January 25, 2009, 04:21:24 PM »

JMO...If GA walks out of the hospital in 72 hrs...you can assume it was not a suicide attempt. You can't treat that kind of despondency in 72 hrs. He would be there at least 30 days.

I have a friend in Florida who has been Baker Acted more than once for suicide attempts and the "least" amount of time she spent was 28 days. If they consider it a valid suicide attempt, they require a battery of tests, review of all records, and extensive counseling, so I don't believe he will be leaving anytime soon if this was a real attempt. (which I doubt)

Really, Turbo.  If that's the case in FL, then we'll be knowing the truth soon.  Also, wonder if it wasn't a "real" attempted suicide, if the notes GA left will be made public.  Didn't he have written suicide notes both in his car and in his motel room, not that it makes any difference unless they can be used as more incriminating evidence against him.

That was interesting to me about the one in the car and the room. It was like he was making copies.  It made me wonder if Cindy had a copy too when Geraldo said he had one. There is no way the police would have given that to Cindy, so that leads me right back to my original hypothesis of it being a set up with a script.

noone has reported that there were two suicide notes. there have been varying reports however as to what the exact length of it is.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: January 25, 2009, 04:21:31 PM »

After the 72 hrs, if he is no longer verbalizing suicidal ideation, he can be released with a discharge plan to follow up with a psychiatrist closer to his home. the LCSW will set up his discharge plan, he will sign it, the new dr will be notified and he will go.. wherever.. home? parents home near Dolce (lol) or with Conway or a friend.. although we havent seen any
I'm afraid he will go home to Cindy.
[/quote]
I bet CA will insist on it!  <insert pic of CA stomping her feet and wagging her finger>
She needs to be in control of ALL around her!
[/quote]

Just for that reason, he should commit himself . Can you imagine being shut up in a house 24/7 with that mouth?
[/quote]

If I were George, I would commit MYSELF for at LEAST 30 days and longer if they would keep me, before I would go to a house with Cindy Anthony in it day in and day out.

But...........he might not want to at this time because he may think they will be plotting on how to get him in jail for the murder and KC out, so they can go on with their parties like when he was gone before.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: January 25, 2009, 04:23:35 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18551642/detail.html
About Baez teaching ......
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: January 25, 2009, 04:23:58 PM »

no one has reported that there were two suicide notes. there have been varying reports however as to what the exact length of it is.

One report had one in the vehicle when police found it and one had a suicide note in the motel room.  Just saying IF there are two, then this is a setup for sure.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: January 25, 2009, 04:24:12 PM »

I was wondering about that, but legally they can hold him 72 hrs, after that I don't think they can, unless he agrees to that, or maybe I'm wrong.

On Geraldo's show last night, Conway made a couple of interesting statement.

One - that "we" will be watching George closely
Two - that George "will be" getting treatment

Both statements lead me to believe that George will be "out" of a facility.

That would also indicate to me that GA is going back to hopespring 
JMO

I believe George will go back to Hopesprings, too.  Conway said "we" will watch him closely.
I believe George will "think" that he needs to be close to his family and in the loop, so to speak.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #578 on: January 25, 2009, 04:25:26 PM »

O/T~

This is snipped from  Foxnews article that was talking about the Riley Ann Sawyer murder, and the trial supposed to start this week. Anyway, it references Tim Miller and his help in the investigation, and what he did afterwards, his compassion and love for others NEVER ceases to amaze me:

The island where the toddler's body was found was officially renamed "Riley's Island." A wooden cross bearing a plaque with her name was placed there as a memorial, but Hurricane Ike washed it away on Sept. 13.

Miller, who made that cross, said he is making a new one and hopes that he and Riley's family can place it on the island at the end of Trenor's trial.

"It's sad the cross is gone. But as much damage as the hurricane did, I was afraid the whole island would be wiped away," he said. "God did not want that to happen. The cross will be put there again in her honor."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482742,00.html

Tim Miller erecting the cross he made in honor of Riley Ann Sawyers

The island was later named....

I apologize for being O/T.....but....

I consider it a Tribute to Tim Miller and Equusearch

He is such a sweet man.  The compassion he has shown the Anthonys throughout this whole thing is unbelievable, especially considering how Cindy treated him.

He is DEFINITELY a hero in my eyes, and always will be.  It breaks my heart to think that he knows all too well the pain of losing a child and he is selfless enough to revisit similar situations in order to attempt to spare others that same pain or give them closure that they woudn't have had otherwise.

had to quote this again, its all so very true.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: January 25, 2009, 04:25:58 PM »

Florida Agricultural and Mechanical College?  What is it a trade school?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.