May 28, 2024, 08:58:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352430 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #620 on: January 25, 2009, 05:19:36 PM »

Just thought of something...

You know how trash bags, through forensics, can be determined if they are in the same run, lot, etc.?

Well, what about "pull-ups"?

Remember that one of the items that LE got a search warrant for was "pull-ups with flowers".

Does anyone think that pull-ups (either found in the A's home or in KC's car) could be linked through forensics, too? 

yes i do. i also think once the actual trial starts there will be an abundance of forensics revealed that they are keeping close to the vest right now.

I agree that there is quite a bit of evidence we have not seen yet.  Annie Dowlings interview, DNA results, maggot results, etc.  I believe that the defense has seen these,  as they would be part of the discloser process.  But does any monkey know why they have not been released to the media?  Does it have something to do with the Sunshine Law excluding evidence that is damning in nature?

i believe so. i also wonder why the july 25 visitation video where casey tells the new version of what happened ( it wasnt at sawgrass, its now at jay blanchard park and now shes been pushed to the ground and threatened ) hasnt been released.

there is video of KC actually stating this?  I thought that was only what LP had heard her say.

no, cindy refers to the new story in her interview with the fbi.

sorry, wait a sec ive got the dates of the visitations mixed up. the on the 25th has been released.let me try to find the date.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #621 on: January 25, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »

WE have a thread for Riley. I'll move the photos there.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2297.0

My bad Nut~I wasn't posting them just because of Riley, it was because of Tim Miller and his building the cross himself and leaving a tribute.............

No problem...I knew that. I only moved the post with the enlarged photos. I left all the posts that quoted it here.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: January 25, 2009, 05:22:12 PM »

JMO...If GA walks out of the hospital in 72 hrs...you can assume it was not a suicide attempt. You can't treat that kind of despondency in 72 hrs. He would be there at least 30 days.
I was wondering about that, but legally they can hold him 72 hrs, after that I don't think they can, unless he agrees to that, or maybe I'm wrong.
You are very correct Norose
After the 72 hrs, if he is no longer verbalizing suicidal ideation, he can be released with a discharge plan to follow up with a psychiatrist closer to his home. the LCSW will set up his discharge plan, he will sign it, the new dr will be notified and he will go.. wherever.. home? parents home near Dolce (lol) or with Conway or a friend.. although we havent seen any

On Geraldo's show last night, Conway made a couple of interesting statement.

One - that "we" will be watching George closely
Two - that George "will be" getting treatment

Both statements lead me to believe that George will be "out" of a facility.

Yes I found that interesting as well, and his comments sort of made me curious as to whether or not "we" knew about this scenario in advance............. making Number Three actually Number One ??  It was all so cut & dried on his part...

I've also wondered if they were trying to see how rapidly LE would respond and if they could call foul - thus bolstering their defense theory of blaming LE for whatever... [ I've become a tad cynical regarding these Anthonys ].
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #623 on: January 25, 2009, 05:22:49 PM »

Does anyone remember reading in the doc dump about the 'book' that was found at the crime scene??

I don't recall reading about that!!!!
me either.. and I will be very interested to hear Annie testify or read her interviews
Interesting that Baez has not filed a motion for her interview or interviews.

That goes back to my original question.  Baez has to have that interview, as it is required under the rules of discovery.  The big question is why the media (WE) have not seen it.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: January 25, 2009, 05:25:57 PM »

If what NY Katie is reporting is true, and if CA has indeed turned GA's note over to Geraldo, I hope all of these players rot in hell.. how much lower can they possibly go?? Where the hell is the humanity? Where is their moral compass?? wow, just, wow 

how can she do that?? my god the mans still hospitalized!

Maybe they made photocopies for Cindy to sell. All according to the "new script"........

The question remains.How are they paying their bills?Do either one work? Unemployment checks would not cover it? So where is the money coming from?

It is none of our business how they are paying their bills.  No, neither of them works and they probably don't even qualify for unemployment.  You don't get it if you're "fired for cause."

was cindy fired, or did she have to quit?

Hmm good question- I think she is on disablity  remember her attorney stated she could not take the polyograph because of the medication Sin-dy's taken. or temporary leave of absent..

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: January 25, 2009, 05:26:07 PM »

i feel that some of bozo's clowns must be reading here......i don't think we should speak about possible defense strategies here....wouldn't want to give them any ideas...

They can read ?   
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #626 on: January 25, 2009, 05:28:34 PM »

i feel that some of bozo's clowns must be reading here......i don't think we should speak about possible defense strategies here....wouldn't want to give them any ideas...

They can read ?   

Very good Ono!  Very sharp!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #627 on: January 25, 2009, 05:28:40 PM »

Does anyone remember reading in the doc dump about the 'book' that was found at the crime scene??

I don't recall reading about that!!!!
me either.. and I will be very interested to hear Annie testify or read her interviews
Interesting that Baez has not filed a motion for her interview or interviews.

That goes back to my original question.  Baez has to have that interview, as it is required under the rules of discovery.  The big question is why the media (WE) have not seen it.
Then there must be something powerful in that interview, because even with the Sunshine Law, there has to be evidence that needs to be kept out of the public's eyes for trial. I could be wrong, but it would make no sense to me to let everything out there, such as say they know who the father is, but that is being kept for trial. Maybe someone here knows more about what gets released and what doesn't under this law.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: January 25, 2009, 05:35:39 PM »

Florida Agricultural and Mechanical College?  What is it a trade school?

He's teaching how to lay eggs in the courtroom ?     
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: January 25, 2009, 05:39:21 PM »

THE BOOK

Did investigators find Caylee Anthony's book at search site?
OrlandoSentinel.com
Published December 18 2008, 8:13 PM CST

On a day filled with developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony -- including news that the man who discovered human remains last week called in the same tip three times in August -- a single photograph brought forth as many questions as it answered.

Did investigators searching a wooded area for skeletal remains possibly also find a book that Caylee liked to read?

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book. (Click here to see the photos)

To some observers, that object appears similar to a book that Caylee is seen reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July. (Click here to watch that video.)

Editors at OrlandoSentinel.com discovered the similarities while looking over the crime scene photos late Thursday. We wondered if the Orange County Sheriff's Office noticed the same thing. So we asked.

Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said he had not seen the crime-scene photos and could not comment on their content. He said he would not ask investigators about the photo.

Whatever the object -- a book, a cereal box, wrapping paper or something else -- no close-up photos of it were released by investigators, who have said that the wooded area is full of debris. So, what do you think?

Shortly before dinnertime Thursday, Nieves confirmed that significant skeletal remains were discovered and that the search area was being expanded. It had been anticipated that investigators were close to opening the area up. Instead, Nieves said, the search will continue today and possibly into the weekend.

That development, however, was followed by the stunner: The utility worker who phoned in the discovery of a bag of bones in the wooded area in east Orange County -- about two blocks from the home of Caylee's mother and grandparents -- first called in a tip to the sheriff's office's communications center on August 11. The next day, he called Crimeline. And on Aug. 13, he called the communications center again.

The meter reader's next call about the case was last week. That day, he reported to his boss at Orange County Utilities Department that he found a bag of bones that included a small skull.

CRIME SCENE PHOTOS

Is it Caylee's book?
(ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE / December 18, 2008)

One of the 171 crime scene photos released Thursday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office shows something that appears to be a book. The sheriff's office would not comment on the photo.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

VIDEO - CAYLEE READING BOOK

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?slug=orl-caylee-reading-book-video

PHOTO - CAYLEE READING BOOK

http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/about/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,3,6642612.photogallery

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: January 25, 2009, 05:39:35 PM »

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: January 25, 2009, 05:39:48 PM »

How in the world would he have time for this?

A previous post said that Baez was teaching "how to prepare for trial".  If so, the way he would have time for this is that it helps him refresh himself.  He said on the news the other day that "he has to keep totally focused on saving a young lady's life".

Oh???  Does he have another client?????

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: January 25, 2009, 05:40:03 PM »

You know how trash bags, through forensics, can be determined if they are in the same run, lot, etc.?

Remember that one of the items that LE got a search warrant for was "pull-ups with flowers".

Does anyone think that pull-ups (either found in the A's home or in KC's car) could be linked through forensics, too? 

They DO have batch numbers on the packages, and whether those are embedded somehow into the pull up themselves is a very good question.  I would think they would be because of them being for babies and lawsuits are so large when something happens to a baby.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #633 on: January 25, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »

Sea Searcher ... I think it would do George, Cindy and Lee a lot of good to meet with Tim Miller ... a voice of reason.

Cindy and Lee's voice has been silent since the recovery of Caylee Marie's remains but ... George spoke loud and clear in regards to his contention that Casey did not harm her daugher.  George also implicate her friends.

It appears that George is still one with Cindy in their mission to uphold Casey and ... take innocent others down.  Hey ... if the suicide attempt was genuine ... George was will to take his lies ... his accusations ... to the gave.

Despicable!!!

Janet

Sorry for the delay Janet...I got lost at the link you posted in EP thread 

I agree but the chances of Cindy agreeing to a meeting with Tim are slim to none IMO
I'm still holding out hope that GA, after the separation and counselling he's getting now, will somehow come to his senses and start down a path of truth..Tim can help there.. Otherwise my 5% is gone..and IMO..IMO..JMO....this was a publicity stunt..the A's ran out of things valuable to the media (any form of..FOX, NE, Globe) and now they've just created something worth a few thousand to them, the exclusive suicide note... "BOMSHELL"

JMO...JMO...can't say that enough 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: January 25, 2009, 05:41:47 PM »

Thank-you Janet for posting the info about the book, it didn't look like the book Caylee was reading at the nursing home, it could have been another book of hers, or just some random book that was tossed.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: January 25, 2009, 05:42:35 PM »

I'm hoping so.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: January 25, 2009, 05:42:45 PM »

Teaching how to get the judge to help out by citing case law for him when he didn't know it?

I found that appalling when he could not site one statute in the hearing.  When that judge said " I believe you want such and such statute"........I just laughed out loud.

He's teaching how to lay eggs in the courtroom ?     

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: January 25, 2009, 05:43:31 PM »

They can read ?   

LMAO

Regrets, I've had a few......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: January 25, 2009, 05:50:24 PM »

With the Sunshine Law what can be withheld, they can withold until the trial anything vital to their case or anything they feel will put undo pressure on a witness.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: January 25, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »

o/t Blonde needs our help in the Prayer room.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.