May 28, 2024, 10:26:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352442 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: January 25, 2009, 08:01:25 PM »

Hi guys - I lurk a lot but never seem to have any time to post! I have to say, it very well COULD be Caylee's book, Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzipaws, in the photograph at: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery. Go to the following link: http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9704 ... someone has scanned and posted the book, cover to cover. The illustrations are mostly yellow ... just like the object in the woods.

Thanks for that !  I think it is her book.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #721 on: January 25, 2009, 08:03:36 PM »

The latest on GA on LKL to-nite, just annouced

Unfortunately, for me it's on the same time as Dana Pretzer:

Thanks Klaas.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #722 on: January 25, 2009, 08:03:38 PM »

IF George faked a suicide attempt, would he really be "Baker Act'ed, and held for 72 hours?

IF George faked a suicide attempt, wouldn't he more likely be in a jail cell than in a psych ward?

IF George faked a suicide attempt, why would Cindy have been so "angry", as was reported?  (Unemotional about the whole thing, maybe.. but angry?)

We have no way of knowing whether or not this was a set up.  We have no way of knowing just how depressed this man really is.  He lost a granddaughter.  Whether you think feeling for the guy is giving him a "free pass" or not, he DID lose probably the best thing that could have ever happened to him. (Caylee was the only innocent, beautiful, honest creature he knew).  He also lost his balls to his wife a long long time ago, and probably has no idea how to get them back.  This doesn't excuse him for anything he may have done.  But I think if there is any faking here, it was probably egged on by Cindy.  Hell, maybe she's angry he couldn't even get suicide right.

Well, if GA made noises about suicide - real or not - he will be kept at the hospital until the professionals decided if he is a danger. If he lied then I do not think he will go to jail - he did not call the cops and we really do not know what the note/text messages said.  I do feel for the guy - even if he is the biggest lier in the world he still lost his grandchild. The loss of any child is a tragedy. So throw nanners if you want but I tend to feel bad for him - I really think he was holding out hope that what he knew was not true - just as any of us would.

... and Cindy lost a grandchild and Lee lost a niece.

Casey has put her entire family through a H--- on Earth by not revealing the truth encompassing the demise of her daughter and ... my heart does break for Cindy, George and Lee.

However ... I will not give George, Cindy and Lee a pass when it comes to their joint effort for six months to prevent justice from prevailing for Caylee Marie ... their joint effort to protect Casey from the consequences of their actions.

Janet

I agree with you there. But only decent people feel bad when they do bad - perhaps he actually does feel bad and that makes him more of a human than the others. CA feels nothing but anger at the people getting her justice for her GC, Casey - well what can I say, and Lee - the jury is out on him.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: January 25, 2009, 08:05:42 PM »

A family attorney says George Antony has regained the will to live, and investigators will begin looking into what Lee Anthony knew and knows about the Caylee Anthony cas...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: January 25, 2009, 08:05:48 PM »

I wonder if the lady who took the trash from the anthonys garbage has the yellow string matching bag????   

Hello monkeys nope the bag she got had red handles

monkey hugs
Hi Stacey,

One of the video's on NG showed GA throwing out garbage and the bags had yellow strings.  Don't know the time frame of them.
Early in the case, I may be wrong but I believe early August yellow bag ties that he was toting out.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: January 25, 2009, 08:06:16 PM »

Book comparison by Faith at HelpFindtheMissing:

klass,

I blow up the pic and the book looks as though birds..  Maybe this is the book Casey said on July 15th that the factious nanny bought Caylee 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: January 25, 2009, 08:08:38 PM »

George's recover is based on him knowing that he can bury Caylee, so Conway is going to get on that first thing in the morning.
http://www.wesh.com/video/18560970/index.html
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: January 25, 2009, 08:09:27 PM »

I wonder if the lady who took the trash from the anthonys garbage has the yellow string matching bag????   

monkey hugs
Hi Stacey,

One of the video's on NG showed GA throwing out garbage and the bags had yellow strings.  Don't know the time frame of them.
Klaas someone posted the two pictures of the trash bags earlier. Can you please repost them. I can't find them. George is coming out of the garage and then the lady is on the street with the red tie trash bags. TIA JSM

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #728 on: January 25, 2009, 08:12:12 PM »

George's recover is based on him knowing that he can bury Caylee, so Conway is going to get on that first thing in the morning.
http://www.wesh.com/video/18560970/index.html

Great video! Info about treating Lee "seperately" and "he knows what he's done" are new insights...Thanks!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: January 25, 2009, 08:13:13 PM »

George with red handles
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: January 25, 2009, 08:15:50 PM »

Thanks Klass....the colors & size seem perfect although the one found in the woods looks as though it has a picture of a bird walking instead of any bears at table.  But for some reason I think it's connected to the one we see in Caylee's very last video of her alive.  I am always so struck by everything that was to follow her visit there when I see that precious video.  What a loving and animated darling.  It really rankles me.

The Anthonys should be charged with child endangerment for starters........they all knew Casey was irresponsible.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: January 25, 2009, 08:21:09 PM »

Thanks.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: January 25, 2009, 08:21:43 PM »

IF George faked a suicide attempt, would he really be "Baker Act'ed, and held for 72 hours?

IF George faked a suicide attempt, wouldn't he more likely be in a jail cell than in a psych ward?

IF George faked a suicide attempt, why would Cindy have been so "angry", as was reported?  (Unemotional about the whole thing, maybe.. but angry?)

We have no way of knowing whether or not this was a set up.  We have no way of knowing just how depressed this man really is.  He lost a granddaughter.  Whether you think feeling for the guy is giving him a "free pass" or not, he DID lose probably the best thing that could have ever happened to him. (Caylee was the only innocent, beautiful, honest creature he knew).  He also lost his balls to his wife a long long time ago, and probably has no idea how to get them back.  This doesn't excuse him for anything he may have done.  But I think if there is any faking here, it was probably egged on by Cindy.  Hell, maybe she's angry he couldn't even get suicide right.

Well, if GA made noises about suicide - real or not - he will be kept at the hospital until the professionals decided if he is a danger. If he lied then I do not think he will go to jail - he did not call the cops and we really do not know what the note/text messages said.  I do feel for the guy - even if he is the biggest lier in the world he still lost his grandchild. The loss of any child is a tragedy. So throw nanners if you want but I tend to feel bad for him - I really think he was holding out hope that what he knew was not true - just as any of us would.

Casey has put her entire family through a H--- on Earth by not revealing the truth encompassing the demise of her daughter and ... my heart does break for Cindy, George and Lee.

However ... I will not give George, Cindy and Lee a pass when it comes to their joint effort for six months to prevent justice from prevailing for Caylee Marie ... their joint effort to protect Casey from the consequences of their actions.

Janet
I dont see it as giving George "a pass" rather taking the high road and having some compassion for someone who's sorry ass has hit the rockest bottom. Taking the high road is very difficult but the view can be amazing.. unfortunately during my life I have had to make the difficult choices and give compassion when i didnt want to but as I said, the view afterwards, as in 20/20 hindsight, let me know it was always the right choice..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: January 25, 2009, 08:22:03 PM »

My guess about the reason all Caseys friends say how goods of a Mother she was is that she was always acting when in front of other people, thats why when some people do bad things everybody says I cant believe she did that, thats the way Casey is to me, always putting on a front, so there really is no telling just how she treated Caylee when no one was around!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: January 25, 2009, 08:22:17 PM »

Thanks Klass....the colors & size seem perfect although the one found in the woods looks as though it has a picture of a bird walking instead of any bears at table.  But for some reason I think it's connected to the one we see in Caylee's very last video of her alive.  I am always so struck by everything that was to follow her visit there when I see that precious video.  What a loving and animated darling.  It really rankles me.

The Anthonys should be charged with child endangerment for starters........they all knew Casey was irresponsible.
it seems that casey did not have enought time to disposed caylees body. I see that book and i imagine casey trowing the book
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #735 on: January 25, 2009, 08:23:17 PM »

I was going through some of my saved pics and came across these that were from Casey's deleted photobucket account.  Since it's kinda slow here thought I would share some of them.

For REAL? I never met a zipper that didn't need a good tug"?  I guess I am very very old now. That is disgusting! JMO JSM
Very interesting!!  I have not seen these.  The one that stands out the most to me is "You were the best and the worst thing for me".  I think she always had this internal tug-o-war feelings for Caylee.  Unconditional love from Caylee may have been something she had never experienced and that love brought out the "best" in her but in the end it brought out the worst in her as well.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: January 25, 2009, 08:23:37 PM »

monkey hugs

Lorraine with the trash bags..

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17429672/detail.html
Hi Stacey,

Early in the case, I may be wrong but I believe early August yellow bag ties that he was toting out.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: January 25, 2009, 08:24:05 PM »

Mr. Conway:  It's called respect for the dead and has nothing to do with "our culture".  So far, we haven't seen any respect for Caylee from your side of the aisle, in my opinion.  I cry hokem.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #738 on: January 25, 2009, 08:25:04 PM »

Janet
I dont see it as giving George "a pass" rather taking the high road and having some compassion for someone who's sorry ass has hit the rockest bottom. Taking the high road is very difficult but the view can be amazing.. unfortunately during my life I have had to make the difficult choices and give compassion when i didnt want to but as I said, the view afterwards, as in 20/20 hindsight, let me know it was always the right choice..

Very well put~I am not as good with words, but IF I was, that's the way I would have put it. Compassion for another suffering is NEVER a bad choice.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: January 25, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »

Janet

I agree with you there. But only decent people feel bad when they do bad - perhaps he actually does feel bad and that makes him more of a human than the others. CA feels nothing but anger at the people getting her justice for her GC, Casey - well what can I say, and Lee - the jury is out on him.

... and perhaps he doesn't feel bad at all.

theboyzmom ... Did you actually read what is reported that George wrote in the note ... words he was taking to the grave with him.

George is one with Cindy.

Janet

++++++

GEORGE ANTHONY

Suicide Note Found With George Anthony
Casey Anthony Notified Of Hospitalized Father
POSTED: 3:31 am EST January 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EST January 23, 2009

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

CINDY ANTHONY

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
Friday, September 26, 2008 – updated: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

Cindy said she doesn't believe any of it now and that she doesn't believe Caylee was with Zanny.

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.

"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.

"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.