May 28, 2024, 06:49:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352406 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 25, 2009, 08:26:41 PM »

George's recover is based on him knowing that he can bury Caylee, so Conway is going to get on that first thing in the morning.
http://www.wesh.com/video/18560970/index.html

Isn't that special ?      I guess the cameras are ready for action now.  Contracts signed, sealed, and delivered ?  Oi.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: January 25, 2009, 08:31:01 PM »

George's recover is based on him knowing that he can bury Caylee, so Conway is going to get on that first thing in the morning.

Isn't that special ?      I guess the cameras are ready for action now.  Contracts signed, sealed, and delivered ?  Oi.

Unbelievable
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: January 25, 2009, 08:31:40 PM »

Cecilita: 
I think you're right...Casey was in a wickedly fast hurry to dispose of her and everything that was with her in that instance.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: January 25, 2009, 08:31:43 PM »

how can he do that if Jose' has custody of the remains,  now what are they gonna have the custody battle now that they should have had a year ago or years ago,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: January 25, 2009, 08:32:51 PM »

Unbelievable

I'm sick at my stomach.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: January 25, 2009, 08:33:49 PM »

Hi Jackie,  thanks for the pics.  I'm just wondering were these put on after July 15th or before? 

Leslee posted this site yesterday - it gives dates of when the pics were uploaded to Casey's PB account...very eerie, some of them....

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: January 25, 2009, 08:36:30 PM »

how can he do that if Jose' has custody of the remains,  now what are they gonna have the custody battle now that they should have had a year ago or years ago,

Who knows HH ... we really aren't privy to what is actually going on behind the scenes.  I'm thinking everything is now all lined up ready for action and Conway thinks he's coming off like The Lone Ranger riding to the rescue.  Hi Ho Silver [ and I don't mean the horse! ] - - cha ching.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: January 25, 2009, 08:36:35 PM »

This is just so strange.   What does Conway think he can do if Baez has POA.  We might find out who the daddy is.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #748 on: January 25, 2009, 08:37:51 PM »

Well, if GA made noises about suicide - real or not - he will be kept at the hospital until the professionals decided if he is a danger. If he lied then I do not think he will go to jail - he did not call the cops and we really do not know what the note/text messages said.  I do feel for the guy - even if he is the biggest lier in the world he still lost his grandchild. The loss of any child is a tragedy. So throw nanners if you want but I tend to feel bad for him - I really think he was holding out hope that what he knew was not true - just as any of us would.

... and Cindy lost a grandchild and Lee lost a niece.

Casey has put her entire family through a H--- on Earth by not revealing the truth encompassing the demise of her daughter and ... my heart does break for Cindy, George and Lee.

However ... I will not give George, Cindy and Lee a pass when it comes to their joint effort for six months to prevent justice from prevailing for Caylee Marie ... their joint effort to protect Casey from the consequences of their actions.

Janet
[/quote]

I agree with you there. But only decent people feel bad when they do bad - perhaps he actually does feel bad and that makes him more of a human than the others. CA feels nothing but anger at the people getting her justice for her GC, Casey - well what can I say, and Lee - the jury is out on him.
[/quote]

... and perhaps he doesn't feel bad at all.

theboyzmom ... Did you actually read what is reported that George wrote in the note ... words he was taking to the grave with him.

George is one with Cindy.

Janet
[/quote]

Janet - I know that it is REPORTED that GA wrote some very nasty things in his note. I do not know, nor will I buy into speculation, what is or is not in that note. I do know that he is the only one in this sick family to show any emotion that I would even consider normal or within the realm of normal. If the note gets released (which I hope it will not out of basic human compassion) and it says what the reporters say it does, then i will rethink my position. Until then I will keep my position.

That being said, I do understand what you are saying and I do not think your feelings are wrong - just different than mine. I guess that I have seen the road from both sides and know that there is always two sides to an issue. That is part of what I love about SM - we all have opinions and can express them.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: January 25, 2009, 08:39:24 PM »

Book comparison by Faith at HelpFindtheMissing:

Other than the yellow, I am not convinced that it is the same images.  Here is a list of books by the same author.

Szekeres, Cyndy Nothing-to-Do Puppy*
Szekeres, Cyndy Puppy Too Small*
Szekeres, Cyndy Sammy's Special Day*
Szekeres, Cyndy Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws*
Szekeres, Cyndy Thumpity-Thump Gets Dressed*

I found this info on the following site:

Rock Island Public Library
401 19th Street
Rock Island, Ill
309-732-7360

http://ripl.lib.il.us/crpreschoolbooks.htm

I have not found where I can view the other books by the same author online.  I will see if there is something, but maybe someone can send the pics to the library and see if they can match them with one of the other books by this author.   These books are listed for children under 3 yrs of age, and are available at the library.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: January 25, 2009, 08:39:57 PM »

Hi Jackie,  thanks for the pics.  I'm just wondering were these put on after July 15th or before? 

Leslee posted this site yesterday - it gives dates of when the pics were uploaded to Casey's PB account...very eerie, some of them....

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Leroy - thanks for reposting this link.  I neglected to bookmark it yesterday!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: January 25, 2009, 08:41:26 PM »

I question why Conway is so emotionally vested in George Anthony and the Anthony family in general.  Where is this coming from?  It is not normal client/attorney relationship.  Is Conway related to them? 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: January 25, 2009, 08:41:50 PM »

Thanks for the link!!  I just got this from there; Totally disgusting!

Added: June 26, 2008, 9:08:40 PM And revisited MANY TIMES:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #753 on: January 25, 2009, 08:41:57 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys - I just watched the Video posted above

I am confused too HH because Your Right ..its been stated that Baez has the rights to Caylee remains. How that happened is beyond me. Oh wasnt Mommy Dearest gave him Caylee .. I don't understand. Does that Mean that Cindy/George are going to have to go to Court Battle .. to be able to Bury Caylee ... makes no sense. Wonder what exactly Slore signed for Baez to have such control?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: January 25, 2009, 08:42:02 PM »

I would like to know what the odds are that a book or 2 books by the same author would find themselevs either in the Anthony home or the woods around the corner? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: January 25, 2009, 08:42:24 PM »

Thank you for your help last night! I'll be camping out in the Lounge/Musings. Snoopy's friends have lost their home, pet to a home fire. Poof

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #756 on: January 25, 2009, 08:44:24 PM »

Well, if GA made noises about suicide - real or not - he will be kept at the hospital until the professionals decided if he is a danger. If he lied then I do not think he will go to jail - he did not call the cops and we really do not know what the note/text messages said.  I do feel for the guy - even if he is the biggest lier in the world he still lost his grandchild. The loss of any child is a tragedy. So throw nanners if you want but I tend to feel bad for him - I really think he was holding out hope that what he knew was not true - just as any of us would.

Casey has put her entire family through a H--- on Earth by not revealing the truth encompassing the demise of her daughter and ... my heart does break for Cindy, George and Lee.

However ... I will not give George, Cindy and Lee a pass when it comes to their joint effort for six months to prevent justice from prevailing for Caylee Marie ... their joint effort to protect Casey from the consequences of their actions.

Janet

I agree with you there. But only decent people feel bad when they do bad - perhaps he actually does feel bad and that makes him more of a human than the others. CA feels nothing but anger at the people getting her justice for her GC, Casey - well what can I say, and Lee - the jury is out on him.
[/quote]

... and perhaps he doesn't feel bad at all.

theboyzmom ... Did you actually read what is reported that George wrote in the note ... words he was taking to the grave with him.

George is one with Cindy.

Janet
[/quote]

Janet - I know that it is REPORTED that GA wrote some very nasty things in his note. I do not know, nor will I buy into speculation, what is or is not in that note. I do know that he is the only one in this sick family to show any emotion that I would even consider normal or within the realm of normal. If the note gets released (which I hope it will not out of basic human compassion) and it says what the reporters say it does, then i will rethink my position. Until then I will keep my position.

That being said, I do understand what you are saying and I do not think your feelings are wrong - just different than mine. I guess that I have seen the road from both sides and know that there is always two sides to an issue. That is part of what I love about SM - we all have opinions and can express them.
[/quote]

You're right, we don't know what was in that note as WFTV reports it a bit different.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

Sources told Eyewitness News, in the letter, George mentioned that he wanted to go to heaven; he only mentioned Casey Anthony a few times and said she was a strong determined person.

Sources said George focused the letter mainly on Caylee, Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend, Mallory; he told Cindy he was a failure as a husband and a father and went on to say Lee was a great son and he was proud of the man he had become.

Sources said there were no clues into Caylee's death mentioned in the letter.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #757 on: January 25, 2009, 08:46:21 PM »

Who knows HH ... we really aren't privy to what is actually going on behind the scenes.  I'm thinking everything is now all lined up ready for action and Conway thinks he's coming off like The Lone Ranger riding to the rescue.  Hi Ho Silver [ and I don't mean the horse! ] - - cha ching.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: January 25, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »

IF George faked a suicide attempt, would he really be "Baker Act'ed, and held for 72 hours?

IF George faked a suicide attempt, wouldn't he more likely be in a jail cell than in a psych ward?

IF George faked a suicide attempt, why would Cindy have been so "angry", as was reported?  (Unemotional about the whole thing, maybe.. but angry?)

We have no way of knowing whether or not this was a set up.  We have no way of knowing just how depressed this man really is.  He lost a granddaughter.  Whether you think feeling for the guy is giving him a "free pass" or not, he DID lose probably the best thing that could have ever happened to him. (Caylee was the only innocent, beautiful, honest creature he knew).  He also lost his balls to his wife a long long time ago, and probably has no idea how to get them back.  This doesn't excuse him for anything he may have done.  But I think if there is any faking here, it was probably egged on by Cindy.  Hell, maybe she's angry he couldn't even get suicide right.

Janet
I dont see it as giving George "a pass" rather taking the high road and having some compassion for someone who's sorry ass has hit the rockest bottom. Taking the high road is very difficult but the view can be amazing.. unfortunately during my life I have had to make the difficult choices and give compassion when i didnt want to but as I said, the view afterwards, as in 20/20 hindsight, let me know it was always the right choice..
Flamom, sometimes the high road is not only very difficult but lonely and I whole heartedly agree.  All the Anthonys will be judged one day by the only one who truely knows the facts and their hearts.  I would never want to walk in their shoes.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: January 25, 2009, 08:47:22 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.