May 28, 2024, 09:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 352435 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #940 on: January 25, 2009, 11:38:08 PM »

If Kathy Reichs hasn't seen any of the other evidence besides the bones in the box, did she say why ? Baez was to get the secure computer, but the " experts " would also have to have secuure sites.
I dislike even using the term bones in the box. Sounds impersonal and removed, doesn't it.   
Yes it surely does. It though is going par for the coarse. I watched Baez's POOR ME speech again on Mike G's News early this evening. Re-run. Not one time does he Mention Caylee nor does she seem to be apart of his legal thoughts, concerns ... Its sick. He has no Ethics. Just like the Majority of the people involved.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: January 25, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »

George's recover is based on him knowing that he can bury Caylee, so Conway is going to get on that first thing in the morning.
http://www.wesh.com/video/18560970/index.html

Isn't that special ?      I guess the cameras are ready for action now.  Contracts signed, sealed, and delivered ?  Oi.
how can he do that if Jose' has custody of the remains,  now what are they gonna have the custody battle now that they should have had a year ago or years ago,

Good Evening Monkeys - I just watched the Video posted above

I am confused too HH because Your Right ..its been stated that Baez has the rights to Caylee remains. How that happened is beyond me. Oh wasnt Mommy Dearest gave him Caylee .. I don't understand. Does that Mean that Cindy/George are going to have to go to Court Battle .. to be able to Bury Caylee ... makes no sense. Wonder what exactly Slore signed for Baez to have such control?

Pardon my sacasam, but KC said it herself "Maybe I'm a spiteful b*tch" ....and I believe her on this one (probably the only thing she's never lied about).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #942 on: January 25, 2009, 11:38:43 PM »

They used to have a colic medicine for babies that was about half alcohol.  It came in a tiny bottle with a dropper.  I gave it to my son once and he became very agitated.  I wouldnt give it to him again..    It was supposed to calm him and put him to sleep. 
i also got the same meds for my son when i was in ky
he had colic i was supose to give him one teaspoon but most of it spilled on his shirt
he slepted for 12 hours
i got back to mich and went to my doc
he told me its was a medicen that mich. wasnt alowed to perscribe and told me to thrwo it awy he also added if my 6 month old son would have gotten the full teaspoon he would have died

Yah, I live in Mi too. And it's prob the same stuff that My Brother was given - As One Monkey just said she had it 41 yrs ago... That would have been the same time My Mom was given the Medicine for him. 41 yrs ago - Because My Brother is 42. She said to me when My Daughter had tummy issues -telling me her story that Crap almost Killed your Brother.

Always said it WAS paragoric, which is a derivative of Opium IIRC, it can be very dangerous and that is why it's used by a dropper:

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-56336-Paragoric+Oral.aspx?drugid=56336&drugname=Paragoric+Oral

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 25, 2009, 11:39:41 PM »

HH, I found it easy to listen to, no big revelations but at least he didnt come across like a know it all, wtg LP
yea  he did ok, Im just not a fan of LP but he did amuse me....
He made it sound so simple. Casey put Caylee in the trunk at the motel and overdosed her on chloroform. He really seemed sympathetic about the Anthonys and doesn't suspect their involvement at all.
He only searched the Econ because of the beads that matched the ones in the house.
And he took the case because he actually believed Casey in the beginning.
He is just a really genuine guy.
Wish Rob would have showed up.
I think they will do another one soon. The Renegade forum is talking about it.
Over 800 people were online.

He's got a ways to go before he catches up with MURT's ustream at 1300+, lol 
well  im not LP's biggest fan,  buy  i still liked him better than murt,  at least he talked like a man not a frog...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #944 on: January 25, 2009, 11:40:34 PM »

Good evening monkeys. Question: Is GA, CA, LA or his attorney going to address the "fatherhood" question and the LA paternity test?  If they don't, why not?
Wondering Minds would love to know. I wonder if they are holding on to it for Trial and that is why it is Never Mentioned. Just like Annie D's testimony has Never been released.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: January 25, 2009, 11:41:56 PM »

NURSE RATCHETT

OK SORRY, BUT THAT WAS PRETTY DAMN FUNNY!!!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: January 25, 2009, 11:42:00 PM »

Amazing what they used to give babies and children.
Now they are warning about Vicks vaporub being dangerous for them too.
Sometimes benadryl and other meds can have what they call a paradoxical effect, which means instead of relaxing you it makes you hyper..its weird to watch

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: January 25, 2009, 11:42:31 PM »

Let me get this straight.  Ricardo orginally lied to authorities about his knowledge of chloroform.  Why was he not forthcoming that he had referenced Chloroform on his My Space Account?  If you have nothing to hide ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: January 25, 2009, 11:42:34 PM »

This quote from the article posted below is so, so important.  Did Cindy in fact throw Casey out?  If so, is that what she does not want anyone to tell?  If she threw Casey out, knowing Casey might take Caylee with her, and then planned to seek custody, she must feel that she had a lot to do with the way that events unfolded.  I would not say she was directly to blame, but she certainly must feel some responsibility and must ask What If every day of her life. 

"Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration."

I think it is highly unusual and abnormal for someone to resort to choking no matter how frustrated they are. Wow. I say that every time I hear about the choking incident.

I agree.  There's no excusing it.  Certainly any killer could say " I was so frustrated. etc. "....hitting would be one thing, but an attempted choking is pretty severe, imo, and takes a lot of violent physical strength.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #949 on: January 25, 2009, 11:43:03 PM »

They used to have a colic medicine for babies that was about half alcohol.  It came in a tiny bottle with a dropper.  I gave it to my son once and he became very agitated.  I wouldnt give it to him again..    It was supposed to calm him and put him to sleep. 
i also got the same meds for my son when i was in ky
he had colic i was supose to give him one teaspoon but most of it spilled on his shirt
he slepted for 12 hours
i got back to mich and went to my doc
he told me its was a medicen that mich. wasnt alowed to perscribe and told me to thrwo it awy he also added if my 6 month old son would have gotten the full teaspoon he would have died

Yah, I live in Mi too. And it's prob the same stuff that My Brother was given - As One Monkey just said she had it 41 yrs ago... That would have been the same time My Mom was given the Medicine for him. 41 yrs ago - Because My Brother is 42. She said to me when My Daughter had tummy issues -telling me her story that Crap almost Killed your Brother.

Always said it WAS paragoric, which is a derivative of Opium IIRC, it can be very dangerous and that is why it's used by a dropper:

My bad~wrong link:

PAREGORIC, USP
(anhydrous morphine)
Each 5 mL (one teaspoonful) contains:

Anhydrous Morphine (from Opium) .............................................. 2 mg

WARNING: May be habit forming.

Inactive Ingredients:

Alcohol 45 percent, anise oil, benzoic acid, glycerin, and purified water.

The most frequent adverse reactions include lightheadedness, dizziness, sedation, nausea, and vomiting. These effects seem to be more prominent in ambulatory than in nonambulatory patients, and some of these adverse reactions may be alleviated if the patient lies down.

Other adverse reactions include euphoria, dysphoria, constipation, and pruritus.

DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE

Controlled Substance:

Paregoric is a Schedule III narcotic.

Dependence:

Morphine can produce drug dependence and therefore has the potential for being abused. Patients receiving therapeutic dosage regimens of 10 mg every 4 hours for 1 to 2 weeks have exhibited mild withdrawal symptoms. Development of the dependent state is recognizable by an increased tolerance to the analgesic effect and the appearance of purposive phenomena (complaints, pleas, demands, or manipulative actions) shortly before the time of the next scheduled dose. A patient in withdrawal should be treated in a hospital environment. Usually, it is necessary only to provide supportive care with administration of a tranquilizer to suppress anxiety. Severe symptoms of withdrawal may require administration of a replacement narcotic.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #950 on: January 25, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »

If Kathy Reichs hasn't seen any of the other evidence besides the bones in the box, did she say why ? Baez was to get the secure computer, but the " experts " would also have to have secuure sites.
I dislike even using the term bones in the box. Sounds impersonal and removed, doesn't it.   

Very impersonal, like she's talking about trash. 

She strongly implied, and actually said that the preosecution has not made things like the duct tape and all photos available.

Caylee's burial is a weird thing to me. If I understand it correctly, it's Baez and the defense holding it up, right? I'm angry with the Ants for a lot of things, but is the lack of burial their fault??

Nothing holds them up from a Memorial Service, I know, but actual burial is up to the defense, isn't it?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: January 25, 2009, 11:45:16 PM »

I have vaulted over a sofa to chase my oldest son one time. It shocked both of us  I cannot imagine the violence of grabbing your child by the throat.. EVER 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: January 25, 2009, 11:45:51 PM »

Good evening monkeys. Question: Is GA, CA, LA or his attorney going to address the "fatherhood" question and the LA paternity test?  If they don't, why not?
Wondering Minds would love to know. I wonder if they are holding on to it for Trial and that is why it is Never Mentioned. Just like Annie D's testimony has Never been released.

Yep. It seems to me that if the father is any relative of the A family, then JB has a bone.  If LE knows the identity of the father and it is a relative, wouldn't LE want to toss that information out there and see what pops up?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: January 25, 2009, 11:48:52 PM »

Let me get this straight.  Ricardo orginally lied to authorities about his knowledge of chloroform.  Why was he not forthcoming that he had referenced Chloroform on his My Space Account?  If you have nothing to hide ...

Janet
I don't get that from the article. I don't see where he lied. ?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: January 25, 2009, 11:49:20 PM »

Yep. It seems to me that if the father is any relative of the A family, then JB has a bone.  If LE knows the identity of the father and it is a relative, wouldn't LE want to toss that information out there and see what pops up?
I wonder how far LE cast their DNA tesing net
Did it include Casey's immediate circle of male friends? (JP Chatt)

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: January 25, 2009, 11:49:21 PM »

HH, I found it easy to listen to, no big revelations but at least he didnt come across like a know it all, wtg LP
He made it sound so simple. Casey put Caylee in the trunk at the motel and overdosed her on chloroform. He really seemed sympathetic about the Anthonys and doesn't suspect their involvement at all.
He only searched the Econ because of the beads that matched the ones in the house.

I don't think it was a contest. I think LP wanted to clear the air and provide the people interested in the case with some solid info. He did quell rumors and it was a nice chat. He's old and doesn't understand the technology but it still went well.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: January 25, 2009, 11:50:18 PM »

I don't think it was a contest. I think LP wanted to clear the air and provide the people interested in the case with some solid info. He did quell rumors and it was a nice chat. He's old and doesn't understand the technology but it still went well.
Thats what I got from it too JJ

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: January 25, 2009, 11:50:49 PM »

Hard to juggle LP, Geraldo and SM 

I do not like to complicate my life.  I make choices.

DANA ROCKS!!!

I hope tomorrow finds you less snarky Janet, the cattiness is very unattractive and quite immature

With that said, the other day I was asking for you because I missed seeing you here in the forum

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: January 25, 2009, 11:51:22 PM »

Does anyone know where George is now????

He's probably still in the mental facility but will be released tomorrow.
To the other institution on Hopespring Drive with Nurse Ratchett in charge.
LOL   
Has anyone seen where he will have to go to therapy????

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 25, 2009, 11:52:35 PM »

LP is old???????   Hahahahahahahahahahah

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.