June 16, 2024, 07:11:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355196 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2009, 10:27:49 PM »

I'm confused, I thought LE took the note into evidence, how would Geraldo have it, unless copies were made.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2009, 10:28:23 PM »

If what NY Katie is reporting is true, and if CA has indeed turned GA's note over to Geraldo, I hope all of these players rot in hell.. how much lower can they possibly go?? Where the hell is the humanity? Where is their moral compass?? wow, just, wow 

If, and just if, Cindy signed a contract last week, and now there is a suicide note to be read on Geraldo, the whole thing with George was a stunt. Guess we'll find out soon. Believe me I wouldn't be watching his lousy show except to see if this is true!!!!!

Update when it's done.TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2009, 10:29:42 PM »

Has anyone seen Bearly?? I hope her mom is ok.. I hope Bearly is ok

I know she's spending what time she can right now with us.  I hope her mom is ok too.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2009, 10:30:09 PM »

he is gonna make us wait.. bastid

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2009, 10:30:10 PM »

Anyone want to bet he tells exactly what has been in the news since yesterday?????

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2009, 10:33:33 PM »

The MySpace blogger known as BB-11 (see http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie) says that CA cut a publicity deal with Geraldo and that Geraldo is going to have George's suicide note on air tonight.

My suspicions are that George's suicide attempt was nothing but a publicity stunt.

I contend that a suicide not would reveal the truth about his daughter ... not an attempt to implicate her friends.

IMO.

Janet

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #96
« Reply #1681 on: January 23, 2009, 01:39:16 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Sea Searcher on January 23, 2009, 01:21:58 PM
Quote from: Wyks on January 23, 2009, 01:13:19 PM
Quote from: cecilita on January 23, 2009, 01:10:49 PM
why he should pick that Hotel

All I can think of is that it seems from looking at the map of Daytona, it's not far from the beach... In case he wanted to "go swimming"?? 

<SNIP>

Anthony was well dressed, laid back and low-key. Chitwood introduced himself, shook Anthony's hand and explained why he was there.

"(Anthony) basically said to us, you know, I just need to get away. I need to think things through. That's why he was there," Chitwood said.

Anthony was not agitated, but he did want the chief and other officers to leave.

"He just wanted to be alone," Chitwood said.

But the chief explained to Anthony that because of the situation, they could not leave. Chitwood offered to drive Anthony in his unmarked car to the hospital. Anthony agreed.
<SNIP>

Throw nanners at me if you want but I'm thisfaraway from calling this a publicity/sympathy stunt...

actually SS, am about to join you in being thisfaraway from calling it that too.  oh hell, i've gone the gamut of emotions about this in these past 12 hours.  lord only knows wtf happened or why.  it's becoming verrrrrrrrry suspicious to me tho.  and ya know what?  because of that rollercoaster ride last night, the very possibility this could have been a publicity/sympathy stunt just pizzzzzzzzzes me off no end.  <insert angry monkey here>

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2009, 10:37:29 PM »

Who is BB 11..Cindy trusts no one right now. Who would she trust enough to say she cut a publicity deal with Geraldo? My guess would be no one. This could be rumour and I don't think we should over react to it.

Carmen
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2009, 10:38:59 PM »

Who is BB 11..Cindy trusts no one right now. Who would she trust enough to say she cut a publicity deal with Geraldo? My guess would be no one. This could be rumour and I don't think we should over react to it.

From what i've watched on TV so far i think she leans toward trusting $$$$$$$$$$$$$..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2009, 10:40:54 PM »

I personally hope she doesn't get the DP...I'd much rather she stay locked up for 60 years to think about what she's done....if it really matters to her. It might not now, but 10 years from now might be different

I agree. As she watches those years slip by, she will realize the irony that she killed her daughter to be FREE and now will be held captive for the rest of her life.  She will never be free.

When she gets in the state pen, she can watch all those "beautiful people" having fun in clubs like she used to do.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2009, 10:41:03 PM »

From what i've watched on TV so far i think she leans toward trusting $$$$$$$$$$$$$..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2009, 10:42:35 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm  I don't know and I don't know BB11 but that one has had a lot of "inside" information in the past which was all correct.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2009, 10:43:26 PM »

As the lady on NG just said.The focus needs to stay on Caylee Marie Anthony!You have the I'm a victim Baez,as well as the suicide fiasco with George and we continue to not talk about JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.Absolutely no sympathy for the Anthony's until they sit down with LE,no strings attached,no immunity,and tell the TRUTH!In my own opinion they have disgraced the memory of Caylee!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2009, 10:43:48 PM »

Well we will know in about 15 minutes if it's true or not
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2009, 10:46:20 PM »

I really wish i could find the sympathy for the Anthony's Flamom but as long as they don't continue to cooperate with LE i can't.I always enjoy reading your posts!Has Geraldo had the letter on yet?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2009, 10:47:06 PM »

The MySpace blogger known as BB-11 (see http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie) says that CA cut a publicity deal with Geraldo and that Geraldo is going to have George's suicide note on air tonight.

My suspicions are that George's suicide attempt was nothing but a publicity stunt.

I contend that a suicide not would reveal the truth about his daughter ... not an attempt to implicate her friends.

IMO.

Janet

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #96
« Reply #1681 on: January 23, 2009, 01:39:16 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Sea Searcher on January 23, 2009, 01:21:58 PM
Quote from: Wyks on January 23, 2009, 01:13:19 PM
Quote from: cecilita on January 23, 2009, 01:10:49 PM
why he should pick that Hotel

All I can think of is that it seems from looking at the map of Daytona, it's not far from the beach... In case he wanted to "go swimming"?? 

<SNIP>

Anthony was well dressed, laid back and low-key. Chitwood introduced himself, shook Anthony's hand and explained why he was there.

"(Anthony) basically said to us, you know, I just need to get away. I need to think things through. That's why he was there," Chitwood said.

Anthony was not agitated, but he did want the chief and other officers to leave.

"He just wanted to be alone," Chitwood said.

But the chief explained to Anthony that because of the situation, they could not leave. Chitwood offered to drive Anthony in his unmarked car to the hospital. Anthony agreed.
<SNIP>

Throw nanners at me if you want but I'm thisfaraway from calling this a publicity/sympathy stunt...

actually SS, am about to join you in being thisfaraway from calling it that too.  oh hell, i've gone the gamut of emotions about this in these past 12 hours.  lord only knows wtf happened or why.  it's becoming verrrrrrrrry suspicious to me tho.  and ya know what?  because of that rollercoaster ride last night, the very possibility this could have been a publicity/sympathy stunt just pizzzzzzzzzes me off no end.  <insert angry monkey here>

I have called it that since my first post on it.  It is another Anthony SCAM in my opinion.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2009, 10:48:45 PM »

If what NY Katie is reporting is true, and if CA has indeed turned GA's note over to Geraldo, I hope all of these players rot in hell.. how much lower can they possibly go?? Where the hell is the humanity? Where is their moral compass?? wow, just, wow 

how can she do that?? my god the mans still hospitalized!

Maybe they made photocopies for Cindy to sell. All according to the "new script"........

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2009, 10:49:55 PM »

He is saving this for the last few minutes, he is such a putz...
p.s. thanks for your kind words.. I enjoy 99% of what I read here and try to focus on that. I like different ideas, they are good for opening the mind

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2009, 10:50:25 PM »

how can she do that?? my god the mans still hospitalized!

Maybe they made photocopies for Cindy to sell. All according to the "new script"........

The question remains.How are they paying their bills?Do either one work?Uneployment checks would not cover it?So where is the money coming from?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2009, 10:51:09 PM »

I really wish i could find the sympathy for the Anthony's Flamom but as long as they don't continue to cooperate with LE i can't.I always enjoy reading your posts!Has Geraldo had the letter on yet?

Coming up after the break. He said will talk about the incident with GA but no mention of the letter.........
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2009, 10:52:16 PM »

He is saving this for the last few minutes, he is such a putz...
p.s. thanks for your kind words.. I enjoy 99% of what I read here and try to focus on that. I like different ideas, they are good for opening the mind

Never have enjoyed Geraldo.Fox had Rita Cosby.What happened to her?Geraldo just hasn't gotten caught buying people off!JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.