June 16, 2024, 08:05:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355237 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2009, 12:51:20 AM »

I thought "Tom" was MY friend 

Tom is very popular!  He has 256054351 friends.    

No wonder he doesn't call any more 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: January 25, 2009, 12:53:31 AM »

With over 25 million friends, it would take weeks to find your number in his address book. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2009, 12:53:37 AM »

I can't imagine living in that enviroment right now.  Walking through a house formerly filled with the joy and innocence of a 2 yr old.  Knowing what happened to her and knowing your child of 22 yrs is responsible.  What do you do?  What do you talk about?   You can only clean house so much or cook or eat.  With George, Cindy and Lee being  there I imagine blame and misplaced hostility is readily flying about.  It has got to be a hell on earth.  Was the suicide attempt a scam?  Lord knows, but I can easily see it being for real too.   

I would have moved before KC got out on bond and left no forwarding address. LOL

I can't imagine George wanting to be signed out of the psyche ward.  It's got to be a relief in a way.
In my state(Kentucky)the 72 hour hold excludes the weekend hours to allow adequate time for consults,diagnosis,treatment plan,discharge planning and follow-up.It is very dificult to get this done on the weekend.Of coarse a physician could suspend the 72 hour hold if George is deemed to no longer be a danger to himself or others.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2009, 12:55:34 AM »

Hi folks, in for a bit.  Looks like 'someone' was a bit threatened upset by NYKatie's blog, and may have managed to get it shut down.      At any rate, it seems to either be down, or gone.  Anyone have the backup site? 

Looks like it's set to private?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=54234635

Hmmmm.. well just a few minutes ago her link returned me to myspace homepage.  Maybe she's resetting it herself?  Dunno what's going on. 

Try this link..............

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

Yes, that is still set to private and it wasn't just a few hours ago.

Well, I think she's either updating her blog, or... in reading the comment section earlier, for her latest blog entry (about the A's), there was one ermmmm very unhappy commenter who was harrassing her, and those comments are gone now.  She may have set it to private while she's updating, but I haven't noticed that ever happening before. 

I'd love to know who her 'source' on the A's is.  Just as another monkey wrote earlier, she's been correct in what she's said in the past. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2009, 12:55:57 AM »

I don't doubt cindy would stoop low enough to sell whatever she could sell, even her soul, if anyone would have it.  The irony will be that cindy will make some major bucks then, pretend to support casey although she'll  never give her a dime of it or spend a dime on her.

I really can't stand any of the anthonys.  They make me hurl. 

Think about this...........IF she has that letter then this was a SCAM because the letter was given to LE in Orlando. I am sure they haven't given it to her.  They would not have the legal authority to release it to her.  

This may do their little scam in.....

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2009, 12:58:37 AM »

With over 25 million friends, it would take weeks to find your number in his address book. LOL

True Turbo! 

And Klaas, maybe he'll be to the K's soon? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: January 25, 2009, 01:01:48 AM »

I can't imagine living in that enviroment right now.  Walking through a house formerly filled with the joy and innocence of a 2 yr old.  Knowing what happened to her and knowing your child of 22 yrs is responsible.  What do you do?  What do you talk about?   You can only clean house so much or cook or eat.  With George, Cindy and Lee being  there I imagine blame and misplaced hostility is readily flying about.  It has got to be a hell on earth.  Was the suicide attempt a scam?  Lord knows, but I can easily see it being for real too.   

I would have moved before KC got out on bond and left no forwarding address. LOL

I can't imagine George wanting to be signed out of the psyche ward.  It's got to be a relief in a way.
In my state(Kentucky)the 72 hour hold excludes the weekend hours to allow adequate time for consults,diagnosis,treatment plan,discharge planning and follow-up.It is very dificult to get this done on the weekend.Of coarse a physician could suspend the 72 hour hold if George is deemed to no longer be a danger to himself or others.

That makes sense Blu, I sure hope he stays for at least the 72 hrs.  He can use the peace and quiet to focus on his own concerns. 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: January 25, 2009, 01:03:25 AM »

OT   I'd like to talk to a Monkey in Musings. Went to my best friends memorial today and was in a car accident.. I am mostly OK.. Just need to talk, please

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2009, 01:04:11 AM »

If I were George, I'd wear that psych unit like a warm blanket. No way, I'd go back to that house!!   

He needs to feel stronger from his stay in there, and he needs to refuse visitors from all family and lawyers. When he's ready to go, he needs to call LE and have them come there. If there is anything at all he can tell them, then he and his shrink need to sit down wth them and spill it. Get it out, let it go, and face the consequences, if need be.

BTW, one stint in the psych unit will not constitute a disability check, particularly when it is so clearly tied to circumstantial onset. It's difficult to get with a diagnosis of depression, even severe or clinical. The potential for recovery with treatment is too great.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2009, 01:05:01 AM »

OT   I'd like to talk to a Monkey in Musings. Went to my best friends memorial today and was in a car accident.. I am mostly OK.. Just need to talk, please

On my way, IBE!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2009, 01:09:33 AM »

I don't doubt cindy would stoop low enough to sell whatever she could sell, even her soul, if anyone would have it.  The irony will be that cindy will make some major bucks then, pretend to support casey although she'll  never give her a dime of it or spend a dime on her.

Think about this...........IF she has that letter then this was a SCAM because the letter was given to LE in Orlando. I am sure they haven't given it to her.  They would not have the legal authority to release it to her.  

I don't get cable tv atm, and so didn't hear what Geraldo said.  But I reread what NYKatie wrote earlier, and in part she says:

...snipped

"Geraldo--said that he is interviewing Conway live tonight on FOX and he will have the suicide note then and he said it is 8 pages others report 5 pages......"

Am wondering... Did Geraldo say that HE would have the suicide note, or did he say that Conway would have the suicide note? 

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #171 on: January 25, 2009, 01:16:50 AM »

If I were George, I'd wear that psych unit like a warm blanket. No way, I'd go back to that house!!   

He needs to feel stronger from his stay in there, and he needs to refuse visitors from all family and lawyers. When he's ready to go, he needs to call LE and have them come there. If there is anything at all he can tell them, then he and his shrink need to sit down wth them and spill it. Get it out, let it go, and face the consequences, if need be.

BTW, one stint in the psych unit will not constitute a disability check, particularly when it is so clearly tied to circumstantial onset. It's difficult to get with a diagnosis of depression, even severe or clinical. The potential for recovery with treatment is too great.
ITA-Such a great way to put that-"Like a warm blanket."

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #172 on: January 25, 2009, 01:37:05 AM »

ITA-Such a great way to put that-"Like a warm blanket."

i hope he does refuse all visits, actually i wish the doctor would place those restrictions, cause  if georges completely given up he just might not have the strength to do it himself.

heh i have no idea if anyones still here, i just woke up.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2009, 02:11:34 AM »

I don't get cable tv atm, and so didn't hear what Geraldo said.  But I reread what NYKatie wrote earlier, and in part she says:

...snipped

"Geraldo--said that he is interviewing Conway live tonight on FOX and he will have the suicide note then and he said it is 8 pages others report 5 pages......"

Am wondering... Did Geraldo say that HE would have the suicide note, or did he say that Conway would have the suicide note? 

I just woke up too. Whorado asked Conway if he had the suicide note and Conway said no.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: January 25, 2009, 02:13:50 AM »

"Tom" gets around.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2009, 02:20:34 AM »

...snipped

I just woke up too. Whorado asked Conway if he had the suicide note and Conway said no.

ya i just saw that too. also said with all the news being released in the last week re the heart sticker and other details about caylees remains, that its just been overwhelming. i know everyone hates him(george), but i just cant help feeling for himright now. i feel sick about the news, i cant even begin to fathom how it would be if it was my beloved grandbaby and my daughter was responsible.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2009, 02:21:39 AM »

"Tom" gets around.......

I remember when I first signed up on myspace I called my brother and told him I have a friend on myspace already and I told him how did they find me when I have it on private
and I don't know know Tom- He laugh and said everyone has Tom as a friend - Then he proceeded to tell me who Tom was and how myspaceworks.. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2009, 02:23:36 AM »

haha!

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2009, 02:34:05 AM »

LIGHTBULB moment
George now qualifies for SSDI based on a pysch disability... 
He will have income soon.. maybe Conway will help him get it

No offense, but this is impossible. First of all, SSDI takes a year or more to get, IF you get it. But more importantly, it takes a LOT more than one little failed suicide attempt to establish disability. You need a psychiatric diagnosis. You need documented proof that your condition keeps you from working.

And if you have more than $6,000 yr coming into your home from any source, for any reason, you WILL NOT GET one dime. EVER.  Take it from one who knows from experience.

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: January 25, 2009, 02:36:45 AM »

There was nothing about the letter on Geraldo, other than the lawyer saying
he didn't have it. I also think this is a scam.
Also on the lost tapes from the jail, KC said that she had watched NG show and
she was disgusted with what they said about her. She would have been more
disgusted if they had of shown the head shot that we saw of her. So would that
have been on JB's laptop.
On LKL to-nite he said that GA would be on his show and I missed "when" I
couldn't hear it from the washroom.
A long time ago, I was on a live blog from GA's home town and CA's brother was
on and someone ask him why GA had left LE and he wouldn't say, he said it would
come out at trial?????
I also don't think CA has seen any letters that GA wrote. I think LE has them
and she will never see them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.