June 25, 2024, 07:41:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 357722 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »

About GA's letter! Last I heard, LE had the letter & it had not been turned over to anyone. And since it seems as though George & Cindy have distanced themselves from Baez, I doubt that he would have it to give to Geraldo. Conway is strictly, all about the Anthony's, Baez is all about Casey. IMO

AND GOOD MORNING ALL! Granddaughters are here so it's a wild morning, I'll be in & out i'm sure! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #281 on: January 25, 2009, 10:24:09 AM »

There was nothing about the letter on Geraldo, other than the lawyer saying
he didn't have it. I also think this is a scam.
Also on the lost tapes from the jail, KC said that she had watched NG show and
she was disgusted with what they said about her. She would have been more
disgusted if they had of shown the head shot that we saw of her. So would that
have been on JB's laptop.
On LKL to-nite he said that GA would be on his show and I missed "when" I
couldn't hear it from the washroom.
A long time ago, I was on a live blog from GA's home town and CA's brother was
on and someone ask him why GA had left LE and he wouldn't say, he said it would
come out at trial?????

I also don't think CA has seen any letters that GA wrote. I think LE has them
and she will never see them.

You know Mary, with Geraldo saying he was going to have the letter (as a teaser for his show), I think this whole thing is probably a scam, too.     We all know Geraldo is buddy-buddy with Baez.
I also wonder about Conway and Baez's working relationship.   Sometimes I think they are on opposing teams  - then I think they are on the same team.     

Is Geraldo on tonight too ??? I wonder if it's Baez's turn to guest star 
I think Geraldo is about Geraldo...he'll get the best ratings he can by putting both sides of the fence on his show...I do think the line in the sand Boo is referring to is CA vs KC...

hmmmm...I wonder what GA's job history could have to do with this case ??? GA's violent tendencies..maybe ? or perhaps his LE background and that he should have known what was happening when he picked up the car ?? or has he covered for a family member/friend in the past ?? just some random thoughts

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #282 on: January 25, 2009, 10:26:20 AM »

About GA's letter! Last I heard, LE had the letter & it had not been turned over to anyone. And since it seems as though George & Cindy have distanced themselves from Baez, I doubt that he would have it to give to Geraldo. Conway is strictly, all about the Anthony's, Baez is all about Casey. IMO

AND GOOD MORNING ALL! Granddaughters are here so it's a wild morning, I'll be in & out i'm sure! 
I hear what you are saying, but what is interesting is late Friday afternoon Baez filed a motion to get more info on R Morales, could it be possible he is one of Casey's friends that George was mentioning in his note.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #283 on: January 25, 2009, 10:26:24 AM »

Mornin' Monken... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: January 25, 2009, 10:26:31 AM »

Good Morning. I'd sure like to know what person inside the Anthony home NYKatie knows to get her info.
My guess is Jody, who is blabbing to a friend.  However, Mallory is a strong 2nd in my mind.  Inside the Anthony does not mean the person actually lives there, just means they have insight on what happens inside the home.  At least that's my opinion.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: January 25, 2009, 10:27:38 AM »

morning klass >--> ya;ll tickle me with these pics. no matter what the topic, ya;ll can make a pic for it.. It really lightens the mood ..thanks for the energy
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: January 25, 2009, 10:28:08 AM »

Good Mornin' Monkeys !! It's 10 Below 0 but the Coffee's HOT !!!! 

Thanks for the coffee SS, nice and hot as usual!! 

Good moring monkeys.....just sneaking in here , taking a sip of quiet's coffee.....the weather is going to be in high 70's here today, sky is blue, and clouds are minimal. Short pants all around!
now, to see what has happened in the cage since yesterday...mio

High's in the 40's where i am! I soooo want Spring to come early!!!

morning monken,,,,,,spring cant come to you till all these robins  in my yard go back home. I will keep track of them for ya though.. smiles from florida and mio for your day ...

Thank you, Mio! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 25, 2009, 10:28:27 AM »

Good Morning. I'd sure like to know what person inside the Anthony home NYKatie knows to get her info.
My guess is Jody, who is blabbing to a friend.  However, Mallory is a strong 2nd in my mind.  Inside the Anthony does not mean the person actually lives there, just means they have insight on what happens inside the home.  At least that's my opinion.
That sounds good.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #288 on: January 25, 2009, 10:28:59 AM »

I hear what you are saying, but what is interesting is late Friday afternoon Baez filed a motion to get more info on R Morales, could it be possible he is one of Casey's friends that George was mentioning in his note.

It is interesting that he has filed a motion for that info, but please remember that By-Ass also filed a motion to get the last jailhouse meeting with GA/CA/KC because there was police misconduct on it!!!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: January 25, 2009, 10:29:38 AM »

Mornin' Monken... 

Hi, Sea, I've actually been in the Elvis thread this morn! 

Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 25, 2009, 10:30:04 AM »

Karma...the blacked out paragraph from A Pleasa's interview has been bugging me since I first read the interview.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: January 25, 2009, 10:31:02 AM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #292 on: January 25, 2009, 10:33:53 AM »

Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee, Your Safe Now.

Hey Dolce, I really like this picture! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!
I am on it.  wink!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: January 25, 2009, 10:34:31 AM »

Snipped

Ah.........HELLO !!! Cindy is ALWAYS angry with George.

Maybe she is mad because he didn't complete the deal, so she could get his life insurance.

suicide invalidates your life insurance.

I respectfully disagree - suicide does not always negate your life insurance - only if there is a specific rider and if it is within (I think) the first two years! 

As for the note, I think that it is GA's property - that the cops may give it back to him or to his docs. Then it would be his choice what to do with it.  That is where I think CA may come in - she may ask him to give it to JB or media. Then it may be open game.

I just can't imagine any reason for a "legit" suicide note to be made public.    Doesn't make sense to me.   Unless the note was a scam.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 25, 2009, 10:34:54 AM »

Hey Monken.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: January 25, 2009, 10:35:27 AM »

From the last thread
Rmcalo,I did notice one large part blacked out(pertaining to Cindy's Dad)and now it bugs me.At the end of the blacked out paragraph it said something about Alexander Plesea claims no knowledge of....something or another.
Someone on here was explaining a while back how to copy from the PDF files into a program(maybe word?)and that would allow you to read the blacked out parts.

Someone on here was explaining a while back how to copy from the PDF files into a program(maybe word?)and that would allow you to read the blacked out parts
   I tried doesn't work.  I could only see it possibly working if the black out was done in Adobe or another software program.  There is no way it could work if blacked out with a marker.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: January 25, 2009, 10:37:29 AM »

Hey Monken.

Hey Trimm, My granddaughter was just asking about your Tink! She was looking at everyone's avatars!! Has to show her the Elvis thread! She'll be 10 in a couple weeks, we're doing Mardi Gras theme this year!!! My baby's 10! 

Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: January 25, 2009, 10:40:32 AM »

Who thinks Baez is going to try and throw Morales under the bus? 

I think he's going to try to throw anyone he possibly can under that bus! BUT, how does he explain the decomp in KC's car? The hair, the chloroform, KC NOT reporting her daughter missing (remember even after the 31 days, it was CA who called & KC didn't even want to get on the phone w/911!!!). How's he going to blame all that on Morales, or anyone else for that matter?? Now we also know there was ALOT more evidence found at the crime scene tying back to the A's house! I really really hope they have some of KC's fingerprints too! If they find RM's fingerprints somewhere at that crime scene, that would change alot of things of course. But if they don't, and there is no evidence leading back to him-or any one else-JB can throw all the world under the bus. It won't change a thing if the evidence points to KC and only KC!!

Its all about creating a "reasonable doubt".    Hi QM!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: January 25, 2009, 10:41:38 AM »

Hey Monken.

Hey Trimm, My granddaughter was just asking about your Tink! She was looking at everyone's avatars!! Has to show her the Elvis thread! She'll be 10 in a couple weeks, we're doing Mardi Gras theme this year!!! My baby's 10! 

Mardi gras sounds fun. 
I've got my 8 yr old GS.He ask if Klaas was really a monkey,and who taught her to type. 

Back to reading. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 25, 2009, 10:43:08 AM »

Who thinks Baez is going to try and throw Morales under the bus? 

I think he's going to try to throw anyone he possibly can under that bus! BUT, how does he explain the decomp in KC's car? The hair, the chloroform, KC NOT reporting her daughter missing (remember even after the 31 days, it was CA who called & KC didn't even want to get on the phone w/911!!!). How's he going to blame all that on Morales, or anyone else for that matter?? Now we also know there was ALOT more evidence found at the crime scene tying back to the A's house! I really really hope they have some of KC's fingerprints too! If they find RM's fingerprints somewhere at that crime scene, that would change alot of things of course. But if they don't, and there is no evidence leading back to him-or any one else-JB can throw all the world under the bus. It won't change a thing if the evidence points to KC and only KC!!

Its all about creating a "reasonable doubt".    Hi QM!

I agree Sassycat.

Hi QuietMonkey   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.