June 16, 2024, 09:21:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355276 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: January 25, 2009, 10:44:13 AM »

That's great, Klaas!!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #301 on: January 25, 2009, 10:44:47 AM »

It is none of our business how they are paying their bills.  No, neither of them works and they probably don't even qualify for unemployment.  You don't get it if you're "fired for cause."
That is not entirely true.  In FL there are a lot of ways around that issue, and they give unemployment to anyone, no matter what you as an employer say did or did not happen when filling out the paperwork sent at time of an incident. 
They can file online, have the money wired directly into their bank account, and/or receive a check in the mail.  It is that simple.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #302 on: January 25, 2009, 10:47:14 AM »

Who thinks Baez is going to try and throw Morales under the bus? 

I think he's going to try to throw anyone he possibly can under that bus! BUT, how does he explain the decomp in KC's car? The hair, the chloroform, KC NOT reporting her daughter missing (remember even after the 31 days, it was CA who called & KC didn't even want to get on the phone w/911!!!). How's he going to blame all that on Morales, or anyone else for that matter?? Now we also know there was ALOT more evidence found at the crime scene tying back to the A's house! I really really hope they have some of KC's fingerprints too! If they find RM's fingerprints somewhere at that crime scene, that would change alot of things of course. But if they don't, and there is no evidence leading back to him-or any one else-JB can throw all the world under the bus. It won't change a thing if the evidence points to KC and only KC!!

Its all about creating a "reasonable doubt".    Hi QM!

I agree Sassycat.

Hi QuietMonkey   

A couple of thought on this reasonable doubt thingy...

Us monkeys are a much more educated bunch on this case than the average joe who will sit on the jury.  We know what is going on, and see right through the smoke screen.  But come trial time, there is not a chance in hell that ANYONE will be able to get to a reasonable doubt mindset.  EVERYTHING we know now points to KC and KC only as the killer.  And we still do not know EVERYTHING that will be brought out in trail.  The Zanny defense cannot work, the KC is crazy defense cannot work,  the sexual abuse defense cannot work.  What's left?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: January 25, 2009, 10:51:01 AM »

I respectfully disagree that suicide invalidates life insurance. If you have had the policy for a long enough period of time, the cause of death doesn't matter. I can say this based on the fact that my brother committed suicide and his life insurance did pay. It was a policy that was about 10 years old. I believe, correct me if I am wrong, that with a standard life insurance policy, the suicide clause is void after 2 years.
That is not entirely true.  Suicide and insurance pay out is based completely on the insurance company wether they wish to pay out or not.  Some pay nothing, regardless of the length of time the policy was in place, some pay after a period of 2-5 years, and some pay right away. 
(I am basing this on the knowledge I received from my mother when her brother took a shotgun to the mouth in front of my aunt.  Not only were they left to clean up the mess, but also pay for the funeral as the insurance did not pay out at the time.  The reason above was given, and to this day I have always thought it was ridiculous...the need of the family left behind is still there, and that was the entire purpose of a life insurance policy to begin with.)

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: January 25, 2009, 10:51:19 AM »

I think he's going to try to throw anyone he possibly can under that bus! BUT, how does he explain the decomp in KC's car? The hair, the chloroform, KC NOT reporting her daughter missing (remember even after the 31 days, it was CA who called & KC didn't even want to get on the phone w/911!!!). How's he going to blame all that on Morales, or anyone else for that matter?? Now we also know there was ALOT more evidence found at the crime scene tying back to the A's house! I really really hope they have some of KC's fingerprints too! If they find RM's fingerprints somewhere at that crime scene, that would change alot of things of course. But if they don't, and there is no evidence leading back to him-or any one else-JB can throw all the world under the bus. It won't change a thing if the evidence points to KC and only KC!!

I agree Sassycat.

Hi QuietMonkey   

Hi Trimm!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: January 25, 2009, 10:51:56 AM »

I agree Sassycat.

Hi QuietMonkey   

Yeah, I understand the reasonable doubt thing, but it doesn't give me reasonable doubt!! The evidence is the evidence. It will be interesting to find out what we don't know yet!!

Hi Sassy, Hi Trimm! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: January 25, 2009, 10:52:39 AM »

Hey Monken.

Hey Trimm, My granddaughter was just asking about your Tink! She was looking at everyone's avatars!! Has to show her the Elvis thread! She'll be 10 in a couple weeks, we're doing Mardi Gras theme this year!!! My baby's 10! 

Mardi gras sounds fun. 
I've got my 8 yr old GS.He ask if Klaas was really a monkey,and who taught her to type. 

Back to reading. 

Kids say the funniest things!    Love it!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #307 on: January 25, 2009, 10:53:53 AM »

About GA's letter! Last I heard, LE had the letter & it had not been turned over to anyone. And since it seems as though George & Cindy have distanced themselves from Baez, I doubt that he would have it to give to Geraldo. Conway is strictly, all about the Anthony's, Baez is all about Casey. IMO

AND GOOD MORNING ALL! Granddaughters are here so it's a wild morning, I'll be in & out i'm sure! 

Mornin' Monken... 

Hi, Sea, I've actually been in the Elvis thread this morn! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #308 on: January 25, 2009, 10:54:36 AM »

Morning Monkeys, Just catching up from last night. Not I gotta leave the cage to get ready for church and to go skate.

Have a great day and I will see you this afternoon.

JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #309 on: January 25, 2009, 10:54:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! I'm not really here yet. Going for coffee..............

I'll bring some back for you guys...............   

You're right, everybody posting this morning. I agree with everybody!

Casey's going down.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: January 25, 2009, 10:56:13 AM »

Morning Monkeys, Just catching up from last night. Not I gotta leave the cage to get ready for church and to go skate.

Have a great day and I will see you this afternoon.

JSM

HI there!    Be careful on the ice and enjoy your day!     
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 25, 2009, 10:57:24 AM »

Someone requested the NE article:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #312 on: January 25, 2009, 10:58:05 AM »

Steel Monkey...that's what I keep wondering, what will the defense be? The nanny defense would be insane to go with, and now it looks like Baez might attempt to make Morales the fall guy. I'm still thinking it will be some mental defect strategy, I don't think it will work, but I don't know what else they could go with.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: January 25, 2009, 10:59:08 AM »

HEY QUIET -   I saw that video clip you posted of a monkey giving a siamese cat a bath.  LOVED IT!       
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: January 25, 2009, 10:59:31 AM »

Good Morning. I'd sure like to know what person inside the Anthony home NYKatie knows to get her info.
My guess is Jody, who is blabbing to a friend.  However, Mallory is a strong 2nd in my mind.  Inside the Anthony does not mean the person actually lives there, just means they have insight on what happens inside the home.  At least that's my opinion.

Who is Jody and who is Mark tho George was said to have texted to while in Daytona?

PLEASE NOTE:

LP LIVE CHAT

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leonard-padilla-live

You will be able to listen to him live on Sunday JAN 25TH.

7PM PST - 9PM CST - 10PM EST

Leonard will be answering question about the Casey Anthony case.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: January 25, 2009, 11:00:30 AM »

I respectfully disagree that suicide invalidates life insurance. If you have had the policy for a long enough period of time, the cause of death doesn't matter. I can say this based on the fact that my brother committed suicide and his life insurance did pay. It was a policy that was about 10 years old. I believe, correct me if I am wrong, that with a standard life insurance policy, the suicide clause is void after 2 years.
That is not entirely true.  Suicide and insurance pay out is based completely on the insurance company wether they wish to pay out or not.  Some pay nothing, regardless of the length of time the policy was in place, some pay after a period of 2-5 years, and some pay right away. 
(I am basing this on the knowledge I received from my mother when her brother took a shotgun to the mouth in front of my aunt.  Not only were they left to clean up the mess, but also pay for the funeral as the insurance did not pay out at the time.  The reason above was given, and to this day I have always thought it was ridiculous...the need of the family left behind is still there, and that was the entire purpose of a life insurance policy to begin with.)

morning dolce >->> I agree, as I have had three uncles kill them selves.. One at home, one in the woods under his fav tree, and one hung himself in a hotel room.. No insurances were paid out for any of them. The family was left to deal with everything alone....mio
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: January 25, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »

Tony was talking to her most of the evening of June 15 th into the 16 th.
She was driving around. That was proven by the pings. Why didn't she go to Tony's ? Tony didn't want the kid there overnights. She must had had Caylee in the car.
He has not as far as I know, talked about that evening.
He has said he had no problems with Caylee or Casey having a kid, but the dope smoking and the party atmosphere at his apartment wasn't suitable for Caylee.
Monday, she has no sitter, no Cindy, George went to work. Jesse not answereing calls.
She wants to go over to Tony's.
She sedates the kid with kiddy cough meds and puts the duct tape over the kids mouth so that the kid can't cry when she wakes up. Makes a game of it with the heart sticker. Puts her in the trunk ?
Goes to Tony's.
Next day, June 17th she finds Caylee dead.
Goes into hide /cover-up mode.
Life goes on for Casey.
One of the things asked for in discovery is the timeline Tony was going to put together for LE. That should be coming soon as it was asked for on January 7th.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #317 on: January 25, 2009, 11:01:32 AM »

Good Morning. I'd sure like to know what person inside the Anthony home NYKatie knows to get her info.
My guess is Jody, who is blabbing to a friend.  However, Mallory is a strong 2nd in my mind.  Inside the Anthony does not mean the person actually lives there, just means they have insight on what happens inside the home.  At least that's my opinion.

Who is Jody and who is Mark tho George was said to have texted to while in Daytona?

PLEASE NOTE:

LP LIVE CHAT

Jody is Lee's girlfriend Mallory's mother. Mark, I'm guessing is Mark Nejame, the Anthony's ex lawyer.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: January 25, 2009, 11:02:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys from Sunny South Texas!

I think that Jose Baez will end up under the bus himself very soon.  It is apparent to Judge Strickland that there is much to be concerned about his tactics.  It is very telling that he has ordered KC to attend all future hearings.  IMO this is to insure that SHE knows what is going on, that the trial could be years away, and that he is making no effort to reasonable defend her at this time.  He is more than likely telling her all sorts of things in her cell that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really going on with defending her position.

I am sure that her getting new competent counsel is a good thing for her, but it will certainly reduce the amount of bizarre topics that us monkeys will have to throw around the cage.

ITA
If I were in her position, or even in prison for Lord knows what, I would want to be at every hearing, I would want to know first hand what is being said about me.  I would want proof that the lawyer I hired, who has made a living on being a lier and slimeball, was holding true to what he was telling me.  He is a defense attorney, a snakey one, out for himself, Casey should realize that at any moment he could turn and bite her if he wanted. 
That being said, I hope she keeps him around! Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 25, 2009, 11:03:28 AM »

PLEASE NOTE:

LP LIVE CHAT

I believe Jody is Mallorys sister.  Mark is probably Mark Nejame.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.