June 25, 2024, 12:14:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 357477 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #600 on: January 25, 2009, 04:51:31 PM »

I wonder if George has met with Tim Miller yet.. I think that would do him better than any shrink... just sayin 

If he hasn't met with Tim, I sure hope they've at least talked on the phone.

Has anyone contacted TES about this?  I just don't see this happening.  I see that Tim would return to FL at NeJame's request to go over strategy for fighting Baez's motion.  I just cannot see George meeting with Tim for a number of reasons, the first one is Cindy and there are other more suttle reasons.

I haven't seen anything to verify this meeting between George and Tim...It was just a rumor that got started last Thursday night as far as I can tell...I agree...this meeting won't take place unless GA has no plans to return to Hopespring..it's a shame because it would do George a lot of good to meet with Tim and Mark N....but I don't see that happening

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #601 on: January 25, 2009, 04:53:34 PM »

It is unfortunate for JB that his first big case is this one. I bet he has been ok with the DUI's and VOP's.. but to stumble your way in the glare of the public should be a clue to him that he is out of his league. IMO his ambition is greater than his skills. When I graduated from nursing school, I didnt run to the OR and request to be on the transplant team... 

too bad you didnt, he could use a brain transplant. haha im hearing the scarecrow from the wizard of oz singing ' if i only had a brain.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #602 on: January 25, 2009, 04:55:36 PM »

Just thought of something...

You know how trash bags, through forensics, can be determined if they are in the same run, lot, etc.?

Well, what about "pull-ups"?

Remember that one of the items that LE got a search warrant for was "pull-ups with flowers".

Does anyone think that pull-ups (either found in the A's home or in KC's car) could be linked through forensics, too? 

Yes they can....same as trash bags

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: January 25, 2009, 04:56:39 PM »

You know how trash bags, through forensics, can be determined if they are in the same run, lot, etc.?

Remember that one of the items that LE got a search warrant for was "pull-ups with flowers".

Does anyone think that pull-ups (either found in the A's home or in KC's car) could be linked through forensics, too? 

yes i do. i also think once the actual trial starts there will be an abundance of forensics revealed that they are keeping close to the vest right now.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #604 on: January 25, 2009, 04:57:38 PM »

WE have a thread for Riley. I'll move the photos there.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2297.0

My bad Nut~I wasn't posting them just because of Riley, it was because of Tim Miller and his building the cross himself and leaving a tribute.............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 25, 2009, 04:59:01 PM »

It is unfortunate for JB that his first big case is this one. I bet he has been ok with the DUI's and VOP's.. but to stumble your way in the glare of the public should be a clue to him that he is out of his league. IMO his ambition is greater than his skills. When I graduated from nursing school, I didnt run to the OR and request to be on the transplant team... 

Me either.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #606 on: January 25, 2009, 05:01:18 PM »

yes i do. i also think once the actual trial starts there will be an abundance of forensics revealed that they are keeping close to the vest right now.

I agree that there is quite a bit of evidence we have not seen yet.  Annie Dowlings interview, DNA results, maggot results, etc.  I believe that the defense has seen these,  as they would be part of the discloser process.  But does any monkey know why they have not been released to the media?  Does it have something to do with the Sunshine Law excluding evidence that is damning in nature?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #607 on: January 25, 2009, 05:05:02 PM »

I agree that there is quite a bit of evidence we have not seen yet.  Annie Dowlings interview, DNA results, maggot results, etc.  I believe that the defense has seen these,  as they would be part of the discloser process.  But does any monkey know why they have not been released to the media?  Does it have something to do with the Sunshine Law excluding evidence that is damning in nature?

Steel, from what I understood of the motion hearing on Jan 8....the SA had not received this info back from the FBI yet. IIRC they had 30 days on those, or to let the court know if they had not yet gotten them in that time frame

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: January 25, 2009, 05:05:30 PM »

i believe so. i also wonder why the july 25 visitation video where casey tells the new version of what happened ( it wasnt at sawgrass, its now at jay blanchard park and now shes been pushed to the ground and threatened ) hasnt been released.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: January 25, 2009, 05:05:49 PM »

Forensics =  NAILS....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #610 on: January 25, 2009, 05:09:19 PM »

i believe so. i also wonder why the july 25 visitation video where casey tells the new version of what happened ( it wasnt at sawgrass, its now at jay blanchard park and now shes been pushed to the ground and threatened ) hasnt been released.

there is video of KC actually stating this?  I thought that was only what LP had heard her say.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: January 25, 2009, 05:09:35 PM »

WE have a thread for Riley. I'll move the photos there.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2297.0

Thank you,

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: January 25, 2009, 05:11:26 PM »

Does anyone remember reading in the doc dump about the 'book' that was found at the crime scene??

I don't recall reading about that!!!!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: January 25, 2009, 05:12:04 PM »

Forensics =  NAILS....

yep. thats why the defense has all those experts lined up. they have to try and muddy the waters or else shes screwed. oh wait shes already screwed thanks to that big lying mouth of hers.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 25, 2009, 05:12:53 PM »

JMO...If GA walks out of the hospital in 72 hrs...you can assume it was not a suicide attempt. You can't treat that kind of despondency in 72 hrs. He would be there at least 30 days.

I have a friend in Florida who has been Baker Acted more than once for suicide attempts and the "least" amount of time she spent was 28 days. If they consider it a valid suicide attempt, they require a battery of tests, review of all records, and extensive counseling, so I don't believe he will be leaving anytime soon if this was a real attempt. (which I doubt)

Really, Turbo.  If that's the case in FL, then we'll be knowing the truth soon.  Also, wonder if it wasn't a "real" attempted suicide, if the notes GA left will be made public.  Didn't he have written suicide notes both in his car and in his motel room, not that it makes any difference unless they can be used as more incriminating evidence against him.

That was interesting to me about the one in the car and the room. It was like he was making copies.  It made me wonder if Cindy had a copy too when Geraldo said he had one. There is no way the police would have given that to Cindy, so that leads me right back to my original hypothesis of it being a set up with a script.

Maybe Cin Cin wrote it ??  Or helped ?    
That thought entered my mind, and if Geraldo does read the note on his show, there had to be a copy, because how else would he get a copy?

Think about it.  Who would share a genuine suicide note of a loved one with the media?

Janet

Someone hoping to profit from it somehow.  Who stands to gain ?  Who are the known profiteers we know of in this case so far ?  The contents [ if indeed revealed ] will answer some of these questions, imo.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: January 25, 2009, 05:12:59 PM »

Does anyone remember reading in the doc dump about the 'book' that was found at the crime scene??

me either.. and I will be very interested to hear Annie testify or read her interviews

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: January 25, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »

there is video of KC actually stating this?  I thought that was only what LP had heard her say.

no, cindy refers to the new story in her interview with the fbi.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #617 on: January 25, 2009, 05:14:02 PM »

No, was the book not Caylee's, it could have been a random book some school kid threw in there, but then why the talk about it being Caylee's book in the beginning?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: January 25, 2009, 05:15:38 PM »

I wonder if George has met with Tim Miller yet.. I think that would do him better than any shrink... just sayin 

If he hasn't met with Tim, I sure hope they've at least talked on the phone.

Has anyone contacted TES about this?  I just don't see this happening.  I see that Tim would return to FL at NeJame's request to go over strategy for fighting Baez's motion.  I just cannot see George meeting with Tim for a number of reasons, the first one is Cindy and there are other more suttle reasons.

I haven't seen anything to verify this meeting between George and Tim...It was just a rumor that got started last Thursday night as far as I can tell...I agree...this meeting won't take place unless GA has no plans to return to Hopespring..it's a shame because it would do George a lot of good to meet with Tim and Mark N....but I don't see that happening

Sea Searcher ... I think it would do George, Cindy and Lee a lot of good to meet with Tim Miller ... a voice of reason.

Cindy and Lee's voice has been silent since the recovery of Caylee Marie's remains but ... George spoke loud and clear in regards to his contention that Casey did not harm her daugher.  George also implicate her friends.

It appears that George is still one with Cindy in their mission to uphold Casey and ... take innocent others down.  Hey ... if the suicide attempt was genuine ... George was will to take his lies ... his accusations ... to the gave.

Despicable!!!

Janet

+++++++

Suicide Note Found With George Anthony
Casey Anthony Notified Of Hospitalized Father
POSTED: 3:31 am EST January 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EST January 23, 2009

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
Friday, September 26, 2008 – updated: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

Cindy said she doesn't believe any of it now and that she doesn't believe Caylee was with Zanny.

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.

"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.

"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #619 on: January 25, 2009, 05:16:17 PM »

me either.. and I will be very interested to hear Annie testify or read her interviews
Interesting that Baez has not filed a motion for her interview or interviews.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.