June 16, 2024, 07:49:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355222 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: January 25, 2009, 06:48:34 PM »

Does anyone remember reading in the doc dump about the 'book' that was found at the crime scene??

I don't recall reading about that!!!!
me either.. and I will be very interested to hear Annie testify or read her interviews
Interesting that Baez has not filed a motion for her interview or interviews.
Is she on the state's witness list?  I can't remember.  If not there is no reason for Baez to file a motion.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: January 25, 2009, 06:48:54 PM »

The Winnie the Pooh lot will match and that's all they need. Only problem is that George thinks that Casey's friends and Zanny broke into their house when George and Cindy were at work, stole gas cans, ate everything, and kidnapped and killed Caylee.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: January 25, 2009, 06:50:01 PM »

I was going through some of my saved pics and came across these that were from Casey's deleted photobucket account.  Since it's kinda slow here thought I would share some of them.

Hi Jackie,  thanks for the pics.  I'm just wondering were these put on after July 15th or before? 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #663 on: January 25, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »

IF George faked a suicide attempt, would he really be "Baker Act'ed, and held for 72 hours?

IF George faked a suicide attempt, wouldn't he more likely be in a jail cell than in a psych ward?

IF George faked a suicide attempt, why would Cindy have been so "angry", as was reported?  (Unemotional about the whole thing, maybe.. but angry?)

We have no way of knowing whether or not this was a set up.  We have no way of knowing just how depressed this man really is.  He lost a granddaughter.  Whether you think feeling for the guy is giving him a "free pass" or not, he DID lose probably the best thing that could have ever happened to him. (Caylee was the only innocent, beautiful, honest creature he knew).  He also lost his balls to his wife a long long time ago, and probably has no idea how to get them back.  This doesn't excuse him for anything he may have done.  But I think if there is any faking here, it was probably egged on by Cindy.  Hell, maybe she's angry he couldn't even get suicide right.

Well, if GA made noises about suicide - real or not - he will be kept at the hospital until the professionals decided if he is a danger. If he lied then I do not think he will go to jail - he did not call the cops and we really do not know what the note/text messages said.  I do feel for the guy - even if he is the biggest lier in the world he still lost his grandchild. The loss of any child is a tragedy. So throw nanners if you want but I tend to feel bad for him - I really think he was holding out hope that what he knew was not true - just as any of us would.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: January 25, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »

I was going through some of my saved pics and came across these that were from Casey's deleted photobucket account.  Since it's kinda slow here thought I would share some of them.

WOW! These really do fit what we know of KC's personality...especially the spiteful b*tch part.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: January 25, 2009, 06:51:13 PM »

In the last doc dump,is there supposed to be a search warrant from December 11th?If so could someone direct me to it please?

It's suppose to be here:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530424/detail.html
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: January 25, 2009, 07:01:09 PM »

IF George faked a suicide attempt, would he really be "Baker Act'ed, and held for 72 hours?

IF George faked a suicide attempt, wouldn't he more likely be in a jail cell than in a psych ward?

IF George faked a suicide attempt, why would Cindy have been so "angry", as was reported?  (Unemotional about the whole thing, maybe.. but angry?)

We have no way of knowing whether or not this was a set up.  We have no way of knowing just how depressed this man really is.  He lost a granddaughter.  Whether you think feeling for the guy is giving him a "free pass" or not, he DID lose probably the best thing that could have ever happened to him. (Caylee was the only innocent, beautiful, honest creature he knew).  He also lost his balls to his wife a long long time ago, and probably has no idea how to get them back.  This doesn't excuse him for anything he may have done.  But I think if there is any faking here, it was probably egged on by Cindy.  Hell, maybe she's angry he couldn't even get suicide right.

Well, if GA made noises about suicide - real or not - he will be kept at the hospital until the professionals decided if he is a danger. If he lied then I do not think he will go to jail - he did not call the cops and we really do not know what the note/text messages said.  I do feel for the guy - even if he is the biggest lier in the world he still lost his grandchild. The loss of any child is a tragedy. So throw nanners if you want but I tend to feel bad for him - I really think he was holding out hope that what he knew was not true - just as any of us would.

No nanner throwing from over here. I tend to feel bad for the guy myself.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: January 25, 2009, 07:03:36 PM »

George came into my life last year ...
  I don't remember Michelle telling it like this before on how she got involved.  I thought she said she contacted the Anthony's. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: January 25, 2009, 07:06:36 PM »

Investigators also found sticker books inside the home and scrapbook material from Caylee’s home. They also found one of the toys that matched with the one found with her body.

What toy are they talking about, I must have missed this some how!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: January 25, 2009, 07:07:33 PM »

George came into my life last year ...
  I don't remember Michelle telling it like this before on how she got involved.  I thought she said she contacted the Anthony's. 
WELL TECHNICALLY ,,,,that was last year,,,,,,now its 2009.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: January 25, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »

I wonder if George has met with Tim Miller yet.. I think that would do him better than any shrink... just sayin 

If he hasn't met with Tim, I sure hope they've at least talked on the phone.

Has anyone contacted TES about this?  I just don't see this happening.  I see that Tim would return to FL at NeJame's request to go over strategy for fighting Baez's motion.  I just cannot see George meeting with Tim for a number of reasons, the first one is Cindy and there are other more suttle reasons.

I haven't seen anything to verify this meeting between George and Tim...It was just a rumor that got started last Thursday night as far as I can tell...I agree...this meeting won't take place unless GA has no plans to return to Hopespring..it's a shame because it would do George a lot of good to meet with Tim and Mark N....but I don't see that happening

Sea Searcher ... I think it would do George, Cindy and Lee a lot of good to meet with Tim Miller ... a voice of reason.

Cindy and Lee's voice has been silent since the recovery of Caylee Marie's remains but ... George spoke loud and clear in regards to his contention that Casey did not harm her daugher.  George also implicate her friends.

It appears that George is still one with Cindy in their mission to uphold Casey and ... take innocent others down.  Hey ... if the suicide attempt was genuine ... George was will to take his lies ... his accusations ... to the gave.

Despicable!!!

Janet

+++++++

Suicide Note Found With George Anthony
Casey Anthony Notified Of Hospitalized Father
POSTED: 3:31 am EST January 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:59 pm EST January 23, 2009

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities in Daytona Beach confirmed on Friday that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
Friday, September 26, 2008 – updated: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

Cindy said she doesn't believe any of it now and that she doesn't believe Caylee was with Zanny.

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.

"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.

"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Do we really no WHAT was in the note, because I've read conflicting reports from the media~that being said, I still have compassion for anyone who has lost a loved one and can still find room in my heart to feel for those. Even though I disagree with the A's actions, I felt GA was the most credible in his interviews with LE and the FBI, I DID NOT see that from Sin-dy. 

WFTV has been a very credible source for Caylee Marie updates from the getgo.

islandmonkey could you please direct me to a source of a "conflicting" report.

Thank you.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: January 25, 2009, 07:09:32 PM »

Klaas - 

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: January 25, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »

MaryMary - I don't know when KC added them to her pb account.  I would like to know how many were added between June15 - July 15. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: January 25, 2009, 07:10:07 PM »

I LOVE it !!!  Wonder if WS will now take me out of time out, since that is what I got busted for saying would happen to begin with?? ROFL!!~  TOLD YA !~
Obviously you have not read the latest sticky 

No..........At WS?  I don't bother to go there. I am just over them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #674 on: January 25, 2009, 07:13:41 PM »

Investigators also found sticker books inside the home and scrapbook material from Caylee’s home. They also found one of the toys that matched with the one found with her body.

What toy are they talking about, I must have missed this some how!

I heard that they found a small toy horse with the body.  Can not remember where I heard that though - CNN I think.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: January 25, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »

Found a couple more of Casey's;

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #676 on: January 25, 2009, 07:17:22 PM »

For REAL? I never met a zipper that didn't need a good tug"?  I guess I am very very old now. That is disgusting! JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #677 on: January 25, 2009, 07:20:52 PM »

Okay Good Evening Monkeys. JSM has been away watching skating today. Can you please give me a heads up on what is going on? 

TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: January 25, 2009, 07:21:19 PM »

i feel that some of bozo's clowns must be reading here......i don't think we should speak about possible defense strategies here....wouldn't want to give them any ideas...

They can read ?   

Very good Ono!  Very sharp!

Thanks Steel !   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: January 25, 2009, 07:22:37 PM »

Do you think this is where KC got the idea for her "Beautiful Life" tatoo?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.