June 16, 2024, 05:39:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 355129 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #760 on: January 25, 2009, 08:49:28 PM »

Hi Jackie,  thanks for the pics.  I'm just wondering were these put on after July 15th or before? 

Leslee posted this site yesterday - it gives dates of when the pics were uploaded to Casey's PB account...very eerie, some of them....

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Thanks for the link!!  I just got this from there; Totally disgusting!

That apple is disgusting. I just looked at those Icons and Avatars. You know there are many free sites that Anyone can Create their Own Icon/Avatar. I wonder if Casey created any of these or if she found them from random icon /avatar sites.

Added: June 26, 2008, 9:08:40 PM And revisited MANY TIMES:

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: January 25, 2009, 08:50:14 PM »

George's recover is based on him knowing that he can bury Caylee, so Conway is going to get on that first thing in the morning.
http://www.wesh.com/video/18560970/index.html

Isn't that special ?      I guess the cameras are ready for action now.  Contracts signed, sealed, and delivered ?  Oi.
how can he do that if Jose' has custody of the remains,  now what are they gonna have the custody battle now that they should have had a year ago or years ago,

Who knows HH ... we really aren't privy to what is actually going on behind the scenes.  I'm thinking everything is now all lined up ready for action and Conway thinks he's coming off like The Lone Ranger riding to the rescue.  Hi Ho Silver [ and I don't mean the horse! ] - - cha ching.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: January 25, 2009, 08:50:46 PM »

CLICK HERE:  http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

FOR THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #763 on: January 25, 2009, 08:51:40 PM »

George's recover is based on him knowing that he can bury Caylee, so Conway is going to get on that first thing in the morning.

Isn't that special ?      I guess the cameras are ready for action now.  Contracts signed, sealed, and delivered ?  Oi.
how can he do that if Jose' has custody of the remains,  now what are they gonna have the custody battle now that they should have had a year ago or years ago,

This is just so strange.   What does Conway think he can do if Baez has POA.  We might find out who the daddy is.

Is it possible that IF they know who the other parent is, that parent could petition the courts for custody of the remains?????? But then the daddy would have to be willing to work with the A's, so that leaves even more questions in my mind in regards to Caylee's paternity

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: January 25, 2009, 08:53:08 PM »

Who knows HH ... we really aren't privy to what is actually going on behind the scenes.  I'm thinking everything is now all lined up ready for action and Conway thinks he's coming off like The Lone Ranger riding to the rescue.  Hi Ho Silver [ and I don't mean the horse! ] - - cha ching.

If they do start a court battle over the remains then I will NOT BE  a happy camper, because then to me, this is what George was doing to begin with stagging all this to get more leverage during the court battle over the remains, and if so , they could have done this while Caylee was alive and not had to worry about any of this now@!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: January 25, 2009, 08:56:02 PM »

I was going through some of my saved pics and came across these that were from Casey's deleted photobucket account.  Since it's kinda slow here thought I would share some of them.

For REAL? I never met a zipper that didn't need a good tug"?  I guess I am very very old now. That is disgusting! JMO JSM
Very interesting!!  I have not seen these.  The one that stands out the most to me is "You were the best and the worst thing for me".  I think she always had this internal tug-o-war feelings for Caylee.  Unconditional love from Caylee may have been something she had never experienced and that love brought out the "best" in her but in the end it brought out the worst in her as well.

Noticed that there's hearts in the icon of "I want a permanent solution to a temporary problem"!    And there's hearts in a few others too......common theme of hers.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #766 on: January 25, 2009, 08:57:05 PM »

heh. wish i had a 'gigglesnort' one too.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: January 25, 2009, 09:01:24 PM »

I agree.  What was the hold-up in the first place on burying Caylee.  Did they have to wait until someone tried suicide to decide a funeral would be in the best interest for this child?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: January 25, 2009, 09:02:55 PM »

Anthonys: George Regains Will To Live; Police Investigate Lee
Source Says Investigators Want To Know What Lee Anthony Knew

POSTED: 7:50 pm EST January 25, 2009
UPDATED: 8:41 pm EST January 25, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators credited with saving Caylee Anthony's grandfather's life last week said on Sunday that they will be going back to ask members of the family some tough questions.

The investigators said they'll be focusing on Caylee's uncle, Lee Anthony.

Anthony family attorney Brad Conway told WESH 2's Bob Kealing on Sunday that grandfather George Anthony has regained the will to live.

Some of the same investigators credited with saving George Anthony's life after he disappeared now have to resume their investigation into the death of his granddaughter. That includes asking questions about what Lee Anthony knew about Caylee's disappearance and when he knew that information.

"We kind of treat him separately," a source close to the investigation told WESH 2 News of Lee Anthony. "He knows what he has done."

The lawyer for Lee Anthony said on Sunday that Lee is working out of town and trying to deal with his father's issues the best he can.

Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it.

Meanwhile, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony said the strain of waiting so long to bury Caylee was a contributing factor to George's desire to harm himself.

"In our culture, burying your loved on is one of the biggest steps towards healing, and he has not been able to do that," Conway said.

Conway said the outpouring of love and compassion is bringing George Anthony out of the woods.

"He does have that will to live and survive, and he knows he does have a lot to offer those who will go through it and are going through it," Conway said.

At Caylee's memorial, Leona Lieber said she had the same thoughts when her son died after a battle with cancer.

"When I lost my son, I just wanted to be with my son, just like George wants to be with Caylee," Lieber said.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for the latest updates on the investigation into the death of Caylee Anthony.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 25, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »

Zoeandme - yes.  These are also from her photobucket site before she deleted it:'

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #770 on: January 25, 2009, 09:05:07 PM »

Well that was a quick recovery, and I'm going to keep to myself what I think about this whole suicide thing with George, but I do find it quite odd that one would feel so much better knowing they can bury their granddaughter. I understand that a funeral and burial may for some bring some kind of closure, but his daughter killed her daughter, how can you ever recover from that. And I thought Baez was in charge of Caylee's remains, did he give the Anthonys the okay to proceed with the funeral? But what I found interesting in that video was the statement that Lee knows what he has done.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: January 25, 2009, 09:05:49 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators credited with saving Caylee Anthony's grandfather's life last week said on Sunday that they will be going back to ask members of the family some tough questions.

Anthony family attorney Brad Conway told WESH 2's Bob Kealing on Sunday that grandfather George Anthony has regained the will to live.

Some of the same investigators credited with saving George Anthony's life after he disappeared now have to resume their investigation into the death of his granddaughter. That includes asking questions about what Lee Anthony knew about Caylee's disappearance and when he knew that information.

"We kind of treat him separately," a source close to the investigation told WESH 2 News of Lee Anthony. "He knows what he has done."

The lawyer for Lee Anthony said on Sunday that Lee is working out of town and trying to deal with his father's issues the best he can.

Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it.

Meanwhile, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony said the strain of waiting so long to bury Caylee was a contributing factor to George's desire to harm himself.

"In our culture, burying your loved on is one of the biggest steps towards healing, and he has not been able to do that," Conway said.

Conway said the outpouring of love and compassion is bringing George Anthony out of the woods.

"He does have that will to live and survive, and he knows he does have a lot to offer those who will go through it and are going through it," Conway said.

At Caylee's memorial, Leona Lieber said she had the same thoughts when her son died after a battle with cancer.

"When I lost my son, I just wanted to be with my son, just like George wants to be with Caylee," Lieber said.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for the latest updates on the investigation into the death of Caylee Anthony.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thanks!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #772 on: January 25, 2009, 09:09:08 PM »

The One Avatar that Says A killer with the perfect weapons,
crystal eyes and a heart of coal.

Its a snip of Lyrics by the Band " Atreyu"
The Songs Name: Bleeding Mascara
Lyrics are below from this site http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Bleeding-Mascara-lyrics-Atreyu/5A243B2E38B7A93948256EC500231D8E

A wraith with an angel’s body.
A demon with a smile of gold.
You soul-sucker.
I won’t become like you.
A killer with the perfect weapons,
crystal eyes and a heart of coal.
You soul-sucker.
I won’t lose myself in you.

Look how pretty she is, when she falls down.
now there’s no beauty in bleeding mascara. Lips are quivering
Like a withering rose, she’s back again.

What the fu*k do you think love means?
It’s more than words and more then feelings
sucking me dry. Is my marrow that sweet?
Your dead lovers left a trail of broken hearts and misspent hopes.

Sucking them dry. Does their marrow taste of
Sweetness, Sweetness? I hope you choke.

Look how pretty she is, when she falls down.
now there’s no more beauty in bleeding mascara. Lips are quivering
like a withering rose, she’s back again, she's back a-, shes back again.. shes back

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: January 25, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »

I agree.  What was the hold-up in the first place on burying Caylee.  Did they have to wait until someone tried suicide to decide a funeral would be in the best interest for this child?

ITA.  I will never understand any of  this.    

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: January 25, 2009, 09:10:07 PM »

I don't think I can tolerate both LKL and DR.PHIL on the same show, LOL 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: January 25, 2009, 09:12:44 PM »

OH I know.

Is Dr. Phil acting like he knows what the suicide letter said???   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: January 25, 2009, 09:13:22 PM »

puker   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: January 25, 2009, 09:13:30 PM »

Oh good, and now JVM....Klaas, bust out mullet head monkey   

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: January 25, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »

Wonder if the Freida Fuzzypaws book was part of a set that could be purchased from JC Penny's and if that was what was on the receipt Cindy tried to keep from LE.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: January 25, 2009, 09:15:09 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.